Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 19: Caught in the Act

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Caught in the Act - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

When I arrived Friday, with a bit of a hangover, I was shocked to find no note waiting for me. I was both thankful and disappointed; my emotions still a roller coaster of fucked up.

Audree arrived a bit late and handed me my schedule. Being the last Friday of the month, it was only a half-day, and my schedule was a bunch of update meetings. As lunch rolled around, Ms. Audree and I finally connected, "I ordered lunch in, Annie-girl. We'll get your weekly spanks done early today."

I just nodded. She looked at her watch, "Lunch should arrive at 12:30 or so. By then this building should be like a ghost town." She handed me a file and left my office. I worked on the file, vaguely excited about Ms. Audree's promise that I could come today. I had been consumed with the thought of an orgasm all day and most of the week and soon it would hopefully be fulfilled.

Lunch arrived on time and Ms. Audree and I ate lunch like a regular boss and employee would. We talked about clients, upcoming presentations, and hiring gossip. When lunch was done, Ms. Audree smiled, "I hope you don't mind, but I didn't order you any dessert. I brought you my own." She walked over to my desk, pulled off her skirt, and hopped up onto the desk.

I didn't need instructions. I went to my desk, pulled my chair around, and gazed at my Mistress's ripe, perfect cunt. I moved in and surprised her. Instead of going directly to her pussy, I kissed her inner thigh. I gave soft kisses to every inch of her black left thigh. I moved to her pussy, my hot breath directly on her cunt, her intoxicating smell drifting to my nose, before I moved to her right thigh. She moaned, "Annie-girl, are you teasing me?"

Looking her directly in the eye, I attempted to be seductive, "Yes, Ms, Audree, is it working?"

She moaned in reply and reached for my head guiding me into her luscious cunt. I lapped luxuriantly, savouring her taste. Accepting I loved this complete submission, I became focused on bringing the most possible pleasure I could to my young black beautiful Mistress. I licked slowly, moving my tongue up and down her wide pussy lips. As her breathing got heavier, I decided to focus on her clit, like I usually did, and as her legs began to tighten around my head, I slid my finger into her ass. A surprised moan-scream erupted out of her and she began quivering, her legs having random spasms as her orgasm hit her. Her juice sprayed onto my face and I attempted to retrieve as much of her cum as I could.

When she had recovered, she ordered me to get undressed. I took off all my clothes except my thigh highs. She ordered, "Bend over your desk, Annie-girl."

I obeyed and waited for the harsh hit of her hand on my ass. It took longer than expected, but it came none-the-less, a hard firm slap on my right cheek.

Like a good lesbian slave, I asked, "Thank you, Ms. Audree, may I have another?"

A second one followed on my left cheek, before Ms. Audree spoke, "You have been very good this week, Annie-girl. So good, there will be no extra punishment spanks. Actually I plan to reward you for being such a good girl."

I whimpered as the third and fourth slap made contact. The spanks continued as I ignored the pain, my pussy wet from the anticipation of what my reward could be. When Ms. Audree was done with my discipline, she asked, "How badly do you want to come, Annie-girl?"

"So badly, Ms. Audree," I pleaded, wanting nothing more.

"Ready to be fucked?" she asked.

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I answered.

"Even if it is in the ass?" she tested.

This surprised me, but I would do anything to cum, to please Ms. Audree, "Yes, Ms. Audree, please fuck my ass."

She walked over to her duffle bag, pulled out a strap-on, different than the one from last weekend. She also had some lube in her hand. She lubed the strap-on as she watched me watching her. When she had it properly lubricated, she reached back in the bag and grabbed a vibrator. She put the strap-on around her waist and walked back over to me. I was still bent over my desk, just waiting to be fucked like the slut I had become. She slipped the vibrator in my cunt and spread my ass cheeks, rubbing her thin cock at the crack of my ass. "Ready, Annie-girl? Ready for your Mistress to fuck the shit out of you?"

I ignored the terrible pun and begged, "Yes, Ms. Audree, please take my ass."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.