Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella
Chapter 17: Sitting Pretty

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Sitting Pretty - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

I arrived at work to find a strap-on 5 inch cock, strapped on my chair and standing straight up, saluting me. I gasped in shock and reached for the note on my desk, which seemed to be the new routine.

Annie-girl, You probably have noticed your gift today. I have scheduled today to be an office day. In other words, you will work at your desk all day when possible, as you create our presentation for the Zanteen meeting tomorrow. I expect you to sit with your new cock in your cunt at every possible moment. A remote control for the toy is in your right hand drawer. I expect the toy to be turned on at all times it is in your cunt.

Ms. Audree

P.S.-You may not come without my permission. Now sit on the cock!!!

I sighed at the task at hand, but obeyed, thankful I wore a dress that would make this task easier. I held the toy straight up and slowly lowered my slightly damp cunt onto it. When I was completely sitting, I continued to move around trying to get comfortable, as comfortable as one can in such an awkward situation. When finally content, I reached into my drawer, grabbed the remote and turned it on low. The buzz instantly had me feeling good and I knew it was going to be nearly impossible to not come. I began to work on the presentation and ignore the buzzing thrill inside me.

Ms. Audree came in a little after nine and got right to work. It was incredibly absurd as the next two hours we worked side-by-side, as colleagues, completely ignoring our odd relationship and my humiliating position.

At a little after 11, Ms. Audree announced she was meeting a friend for lunch and would be back a little after 1. She gave me a sly smile, the first recognition of my predicament, and left.

I was about to get up, go for lunch myself, and give my pussy a much needed break, when Penelope Anderson, Vice-President of Marketing came in. My face flushed as I nervously prepared for the awkward situation. She sat down and asked about the Zanteen presentation and bounced a couple of ideas at me. I couldn't believe how wet my pussy was, knowing the dirty secret I held, while Penelope only saw the business-like side of me. We conversed for over twenty minutes, before she asked if I would like to go for lunch and talk some more. I said sure and asked if she could give me a few minutes to just finish up what I was working on. She agreed and thankfully left. I quickly stood up, feeling a gush of juice escape me, as I pushed my chair into my desk and rushed to the bathroom. I used a cold cloth to wipe up my thighs and overactive pussy and allowed myself to calm down before leaving to meet her for lunch.

Lunch came and went with little fanfare and when I returned to the office, the toy was gone. Panic quickly spread through me as I wondered who would take it. I assumed, and prayed, it was Audree, but what if it wasn't? I looked for a note and found none and my anxiety instantly increased. I called Audree on her cell, but just got her voice mail. I cursed and attempted to work and act like nothing was wrong.

An hour passed before Audree strutted into the office. She had a smile on her face, which told me she had the toy and a great wave of relief spread over me. She suggested, "You know, Annie-girl, you probably shouldn't just leave your toys around like that. What if someone happened to walk in while you were gone?"

I blushed and said submissively, "I didn't know I had permission to remove it, Ms. Audree."

"Oh," she said, somewhat surprised by my response, before she added, "From now on you can keep anything that may get you caught in your drawer, if you like."

"Thank you, Ms. Audree," I gratefully said.

"Since you have been such a good girl today, I am going to let you eat my cunt after work," she said, like she was giving me a great gift.

"Thank you, Ms. Audree," I responded, my pussy's sweet tingle coming back.

"You are welcome, Annie-girl. Don't worry, you will get many opportunities to practice your lovely tongue skills."

I blushed, not out of embarrassment, but anticipation, "I look forward to pleasing you, Ms. Audree."

Just as I finished the sentence, Penelope knocked on my open door, and I immediately wondered if she had overheard anything. She asked, "Can you meet in ten with the team to go through what we talked about, Annie?"

It was odd to hear my actual name, instead of my pet name. I smiled and responded of course we could. Penelope left and I asked, nervously, "Think she heard anything?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.