Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 16: Nipple Clamped

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Nipple Clamped - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

Monday night I printed a copy of The Slave Code and followed it faithfully. My attire Tuesday and every day that followed consisted of thigh high stockings, a dress or skirt, a dark blouse to hide my nipples and five inch heels; I also had a pair of three inch heels for when I was in presentations or meetings. I was still uncoordinated in them, but I was getting better. Each day I showed up at my regular time and was given a task to complete for Ms. Audree. Each day also ended with my eating pussy, a taste I was now becoming addicted to. Sadly, the favour was not returned.

On Tuesday I got to my office and found the following note:

Annie-girl, I have left a special gift for you in the black box. I expect you to wear this gift on your tits all day until you find someone to take it off for you.

Ms. Audree

I opened the box and was not remotely surprised to see nipple clamps. Although I hated the idea and the humiliation that would surely go with it, I went to the washroom, undid my black blouse, and put the nipple clamps gently on my tits. It hurt immensely, even though I did it as gently as possible. I put my blouse back on and went to my desk.

Audree came in a little after eight, "Are they on, Annie-girl?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I confirmed.

"Good girl. Show me, Annie-girl."

The door was open, so I unbuttoned my blouse just enough to show my obedience. Ms. Audree nodded in approval and allowed me to button up my blouse. She handed me my schedule and left my office. The day flew by and it is odd how quickly one gets used to something. By the afternoon, I had become accustomed to the nipple clamps and actually had begun to get aroused. The thought that I looked so prim and proper to my clients and employees, but underneath was dressed as a whore, was strangely exciting. I couldn't explain it, but my pussy was damp and leaked just a smidge from the submission.

When my workday was over, my nipples were quite sore and I desperately needed to get the clamps off, but who could I possibly ask? I wracked my brain, but couldn't remotely come up with someone to help me with my problem. Then suddenly an idea popped into my head: Tiara. Maybe she could help. Without hesitation, I grabbed my purse and went to the bookstore. I walked in and looked around. My heart picked up a beat when I saw Tiara putting together a book display. I walked over to her, "Hi, Ms. Tiara."

This startled her, but the black beauty smiled, "Hi Annie-girl, I didn't expect to see you today."

"I need your help," I said.

Her smile got wider, "What can I do for you?"

I looked down slightly, embarrassed by the words that came out of my mouth, "Ms. Audree made me wear nipple clamps today and I must wear them until someone takes them off for me."

Her look of surprise told me she did not know about this, "Well I get off in forty-five minutes. I could meet you up in your office after I get off work, Annie-girl."

I looked at her with pleading eyes, "Can't we do it now?"

"Sorry, my boss wasn't in last time you were here, so I had access to her office. I don't regularly have such a luxury," Tiara explained.

"Oh," I said, disappointed.

"Plus, what do I get in return for doing you such a favour?"

"Um, I, what do you want?" I asked, nervously.

"Oh," she teased, "I have a few ideas. Audree said you have a pretty talented little tongue, Annie-girl."

My face went crimson red.

"Go back to your office, I will be there in an hour," she ordered.

"Ok," I replied, and walked out of the bookstore and back to my office.

When I got to my office, Ms. Audree was at my desk writing a note. She looked surprised to see me. She asked, "What are you doing here? I thought you left for the day."

"I needed to find someone to help me with the nipple clamps."

"Did you find someone?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree."

"Who?" she asked, impatiently.

"Tiara, she will be here in an hour or so."

"I see," she said, "You cheated. She wasn't supposed to be a choice."

"Sorry, Ms. Audree," I apologized.

"No, no, you found a loophole. Good for you," she said, an odd smile on her face. "I would love to watch, but I have to meet my parents for supper tonight. I will see you in the morning." She got up and took the paper she had been writing with her. She walked over, kissed me on the mouth, and added, "Obey every order Tiara gives you. Do you understand, Annie-girl?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.