Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 15: Resistance Is Futile

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Resistance Is Futile - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

As I entered the shower, my body was a buzz and my mind was reeling thinking about how all was soon going to be restored to normal. I entered my bedroom to get dressed and put on a bra and panties in defiance of the direct orders of Ms. Audree to remain naked at home and knew there was no way I was going to put those painful heels back on. The rest of the weekend flew by and I was feeling more in control, which I had somehow lost since the arrival of Ms. Audree. Unlike earlier weak resistance attempts, this time there was no weakening of my resolve. The remainder of the weekend, I continued to convince myself I hated this treatment and must stop it. I had worked way too hard to get where I was now and was not going to lose it all because of some 18-year-old power hungry bitch.

On Monday, while I dressed for work, I could feel a tiny bit of my confidence draining, but I held my resolve and dressed normally for work, normal before I had become Audree's slave. I wore a hunter green bra and matching panties, a dark green blouse and a pinstriped business suit, with slacks covering up pantyhose, with vest and jacket. I had broken many of Audree's so-called codes and I was ready for the confrontation. My plan was to arrive early so I could be at my desk in a position of power when Ms. Audree arrived. I arrived to work at 7:30 and, after grabbing a coffee, I sat my desk and turned on my computer. As it was loading, I noticed that the background on the computer had changed, and I let out a low gasp. Taking a closer look, I could see it was a picture of me kneeling between Ms. Audree's legs in my office. Tears started to form in my eyes and then a video started on the screen showing me in the same position, only this time with audio. I was mortified. All my strong determination to break Audree's spell withered away in a heartbeat. I stopped the video and quickly tried to figure out my next move. My sobbing escalated as I wondered fearfully what else Ms. Audree had recorded. While I pondered this disturbing revelation, Audree abruptly opened my office door and slowly closed and locked it, looking at me crying.

"What is the matter Annie-girl? It looks like my little Annie-girl doesn't follow directions too well, does she?" I didn't respond, overwhelmed by the scenario and my weak position. Audree continued, walking closer to me, "Did you have second thoughts? Were you considering going back on your word? It seems you thought you were going to be the one in control this morning, didn't you?"

Hanging my head in shame, I admitted, no remote hint at the steadfastness I had only a few minutes earlier, "Yes, Ms. Audree, I did have thoughts of trying to take back control of my life. I can't do this any longer."

"Do what?" she asked.

"Be treated like a slave," I explained. "I need to focus on work. I am the boss and you are my employee."

She shook her head with an expression of complete disbelief, "I thought Friday and Saturday, we had finally got past this silly little game we have been playing."

"It's just I thought," I began.

"Shut up, Annie-girl," she roared, "Didn't I make it clear. You are not to think."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Audree," I squeaked, scared like a little girl who had disobeyed her mommy.

She chuckled, "Sorry, Annie-girl. You have got on my last nerve. I almost wonder if you are worthy of my time. There are many other white sluts who would switch places with you in a heartbeat." She reached my desk and sat on the corner of it. She continued, "But I have no choice. You have clearly not yet learned and one thing about raising children is consistency."

My anger at the way she casually treated me like a stupid child exploded out of me. I stood up, "Enough Audree, this conversation is done, we are done."

Ms. Audree exploded in laughter, and pinched my cheeks like my grandmother used to do to me, "Oh how cute. A temper tantrum." Her laughter quickly died and was replaced with a condescending attitude, "I figured you may attempt to fight back one day. That is the reason for the recordings, you stupid shit."

Still confident on the outside, but wavering on the inside, I said, my voice raised, "You can do whatever you want with those, Audree, but things are going to change here and now!"

A smirk, a condescending fucking smirk, crossed her face, "Tell you what, Annie-girl, if your pussy is completely dry right now, I will quit my job right this second and you can have your life back. But I bet my job, obviously, that even as you stand here being all dignified and pretentious, you are getting wet, actually you are probably fucking soaked. Deep down you know I am now in control of your life, every fucking aspect of it. And you fucking love it. I fucking own your tiny little titties, I fucking own your shaved whore cunt, I fucking own your pale white ass and I fucking own your insipid child-like mind." She stood up and added, her voice raised too, "I OWN YOU."

I was blushing and crying hard now, my mind again a mess of emotion. And although I didn't want to admit it, my pussy was not only wet, but leaking.

When I didn't say anything to her declaration, she demanded, "Take off your fucking slacks, Annie-girl."

I trembled, but obeyed.

"Pantyhose too? You just never fucking learn do you, Annie-girl?"

I began to respond when she slapped me across the face. I was stunned and more tears rained out of me. "I am sorry I had to slap you in the face, Annie-girl, but your insubordination made it necessary. Now understand things are going to change right now! No more of this silly nonsensical resistance." She pulled down my pantyhose and panties, "Well, it seems I was right, you are fucking dripping wet, Annie-girl. Why is that?"

I could barely get words out through the tears. I attempted to explain, "I don't know, Ms. Audree; for some reason, your treatment of me gets me wet. I try to resist it, but my body just can't."

"Now listen here you fucking dyke, today is the day you officially become mine, and you will do as you are told or you will be punished, and I don't mean on Friday, you will be punished when and where I feel you need it. Now hop that little white whore of an ass up on your desk!"

I quickly did as I was told and jumped up onto my desk.

"Now what were you told to wear this weekend when home?"

"Only the heels you had given me, Ms. Audree," I replied.

"Yes, heels given to you as a gift by your Mistress. And how did you appreciate this rare gift?"

"I didn't, Ms. Audree," I said, fearful of another slap to the face.

"What made you think you could disobey one of my orders, Annie-girl?"

"I am sorry Ms Audree; I am not sure what I was thinking."

"Remember this, Annie-girl; I do the thinking for you. Who thinks for you, Annie-girl?"

"Ms. Audree thinks for me."

"Good and who owns you?"

"Ms. Audree owns me," I confirmed.

"Now it is time for some punishment for your most recent misdeeds." She reached into my desk and pulled out a thick ruler, about an inch wide and very thick.

She took off my shoes, pulled off my pantyhose and panties and ordered, "What are you never allowed to touch without permission?"

"My pussy, Ms. Audree."

"Close, my white whore. Sluts like you don't have pussies remember, they have cunts! Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree, I have a cunt," I corrected.

Ms. Audree grabbed my panties from the floor, "Wow, Annie-girl, these really are soaked, you are such a lez slut." She handed them to me and suggested, "If I were you, slave, I would put these in your mouth as a gag, unless you want the whole office to hear you when I spank that cunt of yours."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.