Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 14: the Slave Code

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: the Slave Code - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

I woke up and immediately ignored Audree's command and put on my robe and tossed the heels in the closet. I was done taking commands from her.

D-O-N-E ... DONE.

I lounged around the house for a while, having breakfast, watching a re-run of Cheers, before finally going to my computer and checking my e-mail. I had a few work related e-mails and one from Audree that was titled: The Slave Code. I thought about not opening it and playing dumb on Monday when she asked me about it, but my curiosity got the better of me, like it often did.

Dear Annie-girl, Below is the Slave Code. It is the rules you will now ALWAYS follow as my slut. Some you have already been following, while others will be new. Please read and save to your memory as I expect complete compliance to each of the codes. And, I hope Annie-girl, you have obeyed my order and not touched your slut cunt.

THE SLAVE CODE: 1. You will always call your Mistress Ms. Audree. This includes in front of clients, our co-workers and our boss. 2. You don't have a vagina, you have a cunt. 3. You don't have breasts, you have tits. 4. You will keep your CUNT shaved at all times. 5. You will only wear panties when you are on your period. 6. You will no longer wear a bra ... ever. What is the point, anyway? It is not like you have grown up tits anyway. 7. You will wear thigh high stockings or garter & stockings every day 8. You will not wear slacks anymore. 9. You will wear heels of at least 3 inches to work every day, although Ms. Audree may insist on specific heels. 10. You may only orgasm after you have received proper permission from Ms. Audree. 11. You will always look Miss Audree in the eye when she is speaking to you. 12. You will always be ready for your Friday spanking. 13. Whenever you hear the command "Kneel" you will instantly drop to your knees. 14. You will never lie or keep anything from Ms. Audree. 15. You will never question anything Ms. Audree says. 16. You will say the following sentence after each spank. "Thank you, Ms. Audree, may I have another." 17. Your personal schedule must be approved by Ms. Audree. 18. Your cell phone will always be on so Ms. Audree can contact you at any given moment. 19. You will not think; slaves are like bimbos ... their role is not to think, but to obey; you must accept that Ms. Audree knows what is best for you. 20. You will never disobey a direct order.

THE PUNISHMENT: 1. You start with 10 spanks. 2. Each disobedience increases your spank count.

a. Each time you don't acknowledge me properly is one additional spank.

b. Each time you do not look me in the eye when I speak or when you speak to me is one additional spank.

c. Having an orgasm without permission will add an additional 10 spanks to your total, for each forbidden orgasm.

d. Every other disobedience will have an additional punishment based on the severity as decided by Ms. Audree. 3. Any additional spanks can be done at any time Ms. Audree feels is prudent.

Ms. Audree

Unknown to my brain, my hand was playing with my pussy while I read the ludicrous expectations. I couldn't believe the audacity of Audree to even consider such extreme expectations out of me. She was my employee; I was her boss. Yet, as my brain contemplated the irrational expectations, my body warmed with excitement. It wasn't until I plunged two fingers into my pussy that my mind's judgement was clouded and my body took over. My pussy craving more, I reached for an empty coke bottle that sat beside my computer and shamelessly shoved it in my pussy. I pumped the wide bottle in and out of me, a sharp pain occasionally shooting through me, as my pussy attempted to stretch around the bottle. I kept up the assault of my cunt for a few minutes, until an orgasm exploded out of me. I let out a loud scream and kept fucking myself allowing the orgasm to last as long as humanly possible. As I attempted to give myself multiple orgasms, I heard the voice of Ms. Audree.

"What the fuck are you doing, slut?" Ms. Audree roared.

I jumped off my seat, the bottle slipping out of my pussy, startled by her voice, "What are you doing in my condo?"

"One," she said.

I looked at her confused, "How did you get in here?"

"Two," she said and explained matter-of-factly, "I copied your key a week ago. A better question is why you have disobeyed so many of my orders."

I looked at her, embarrassed and scared.

"You are supposed to be naked, you are not. Five. You are instructed to be in heels, you are not. Five. Lastly, you had an orgasm without getting permission from your Mistress. Ten." She walked up to me, her face flushed with anger as she asked, "Have you had any more orgasms without my permission, Annie-girl?"

Not wanting any more punishment, I lied, "No."

"One more," she said, shaking her head, "You really are a slow fucking learner."

I quickly corrected my error, "No, Ms. Audree."

"Are you lying to me?" she asked, looking at me directly in the eye.

I looked down, avoiding eye contact, and lied again, in a trembled whisper, "No, Ms. Audree."

"I don't believe you," she said, and added, "How many of my codes are you trying to break today? No eye contact, that is one more. At this rate my hand is going to be sore from all your punishment."

She grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom. She walked over to my bed, leaned in to my sheets and sniffed them. "Smells like slut juice to me, Annie-girl."

Broken and afraid, I finally admitted the truth, "Ms. Audree, I am so sorry for lying to you. I had two more orgasms last night."

She walked over to me, "That is twenty more and ten extra for lying." She seemed to be doing the math in her head as she said after a moment of silence, "If my math is correct, you have already accumulated fifty-three spanks."

"I am so sorry, Ms. Audree," I pleaded.

"I am beginning to think you really like being spanked. Why else would you purposely disobey so many orders? Take off your robe, Annie-girl."

I obeyed, now standing completely naked, vulnerable and ashamed in my own home in front of this black girl. I watched her walk over to a duffle bag she had apparently brought with her. She pilfered through it before coming back to me with some strange silver things. She looked me in the eye with a clear don't-you-dare-fuck-with-me look as she commanded, "Don't move."

I stood completely still as she grabbed my breasts. She purred, her voice dramatically shifting from angry to gentle, "Annie-girl, your nipples are rock hard. Did reading my codes get you horny?"

Sadly, the answer was obviously yes, and I admitted, "Yes, Ms. Audree, they did."

"And yet, you disobeyed so many of them. Strange," she responded intrigued. "Don't move or flinch or this will hurt way more, Annie-girl." I looked at her nervously as she moved the silver chain towards my breasts. I saw the clamp at the end and let out a gasp even before it reached me. My body did an involuntary flinch and Ms. Audree added one more to my total. I closed my eyes, bit my lip and waited. The pinch on my nipples was intense at first and eventually just became a consistent numbing sensation. Ms. Audree did the same thing to my other breast. When I opened my eyes, she had a camera in her hand, "Say cheese."

I reactively covered up my breasts and vagina. Her rage came back, "Do you want ten more? Did I say you could fucking move? Now stand still."

"Please, Ms. Audree, I will do anything. Please don't take pictures," I grovelled.

Ms. Audree's mischievous smile was back as she took the first picture. "Shut up. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Now stand still, Annie-girl."

Petrified, I dropped my hands to my side and sat helplessly as she took photos of me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.