Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 9: the Second Spanking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: the Second Spanking - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

By the time I was finished with my meeting I was exhausted. It went well, but we were still early into the wooing process. I got back to my office at ten minutes to four and saw a banana on my desk. Beside it was a cucumber. Under the fruit and vegetable were two envelopes: a small white one and a big brown one. I sighed as I could only imagine what was going to happen next. As I sat down to read the letter, my pussy tingled with anticipation. I made sure to read the outside of the envelopes first and thankful that I did, as they were numbered one and two.

I opened the white envelope first and it was, as expected, a letter from Ms. Audree.

Dear Annie-girl, I am very happy with my girl. You obeyed like a good girl should. Your training is going quite well, as you have controlled your outbursts quite well. That said, you raised your voice at Ms. Jones, and that just can't happen. You must be able to maintain a certain level of decorum at ALL times. I may be late, as I am meeting Tiara for cocktails. I have left you a story for you to read. It should get you nice and ready for your spanking. No matter how late I am, do not dare leave or I will triple your spanks. Unless of course, you want more spanks.

Ms. Audree

I didn't open the other envelope right away, determined to stay focused and work as long as I could. I did a pretty good job ignoring the brown envelope for over an hour, only glancing towards it every now and then. But they say curiosity killed the cat and in my case curiosity definitely roused the kitty.

I tore opened the large envelope and saw it was a story printed from a website called Storiesonline. The first story was called Lesbian MILF Seductress and as I read it I was in awe of the power the young girl had over a married mother. She slowly took the mother from an upstanding citizen to an eager slut begging to please the 18-year-old in front of her own daughter. As soon as I finished the story, my skirt hit the floor, and I frigged myself to an orgasm, I wondered why she would leave me this story. I wasn't a MILF; the MILF in this story was a librarian and I was a marketing manager; the young seductress was a student and Audree was my employee. As I chewed on this, still naked from the waist down, and still horny, I grabbed the cucumber and used it as a hard cock. Was her end goal to make me a lesbian? That was what happened in the story she left me.

I fucked myself with the vegetable as images of me sucking on Audree's massive breasts and me between her creamy chocolate legs flashed in my brain. I was pumping the cucumber in and out furiously when I heard Audree's voice break me from my erotic bliss, "Well, apparently you are excited about your spanking, Annie-girl."

I looked up, the cucumber deep in me, to see Audree and Tiara in my office. Audree walked over to the couch, as did Tiara, and they both sat down. She gave me a look that implied I knew what I was supposed to do. The problem was my cunt was soaking wet, my juices dripping out of me. "Ms. Audree, can I please go to the washroom and clean up first?"

"Why?" she asked, I assumed knowing the answer but wanting to hear me say it. Again showing the power she had over me.

"I am wet," I responded, ashamed.

"I see," she said, "Well I think if someone looks like a slut, and acts like a slut, then she probably is a slut, isn't she Tiara?"

Tiara hardly able to control herself, "That would be a logical assumption to make."

"Get your ass over here now, Annie-girl," Ms. Audree commanded.

I pulled the cucumber out of me, put it on my desk and shyly walked over to her and her friend. She noticed, "Your rash seems to be almost gone, Annie-girl."

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I agreed.

"Is that your cum, dripping down your leg?" she asked.

"Yes," I confirmed, mortified.

"Well I can't have your fuck juice dripping on me while you are punished, can I, Annie-girl?"

"No, Miss Audree," I responded.

"Take off your blouse, Annie-girl," Ms. Audree ordered.

Wanting to get this over with, I obeyed, my hands way less nervous than a week ago, even with a spectator. Ms. Audree took my blouse and used one sleeve to clean my pussy with it. She then put my blouse on top of her legs and patted her legs, as she would for a puppy she wanted on her lap. I continued to avoid eye contact with either, as I laid myself over Ms. Audree's lap; Tiara moved closer so my head was now on her leg as well. Ms. Audree explained. "Since you were a good girl overall, I am only going to punish you with one extra slap, for your outburst at Ms. Jones." As she explained the amount of spanks I was to receive, she caressed my ass gently; creating a striking contrast when her first slap made contact with my skin. Just like last time, I let out a loud yelp, surprised by the sudden contact. Also like last time, Ms. Audree reminded me I should try to control my noises. Unlike last time, the first ten slaps came hard and fast, almost like a machine gun. A searing pain encompassed my ass, not remotely fading away. Ms. Audree spoke to Tiara as if I was not there, "See how good she sits. She is such a good little girl. I think she actually likes the spanking."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.