Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 7: Good Vibrations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Good Vibrations - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

Upon waking, my thoughts returned to yesterday. I was torn. On the one hand, yesterday was too close for comfort ... what if Mrs. Williams had come in fifteen seconds earlier? On the other hand, I had had my most productive work-time ever last night and my best sleep in years.

Getting ready for work that morning, I spent more time than I usual. I put on a one-piece blue dress, a hip black belt and thigh high stockings. I again obeyed Brenda's suggestion to not wear underwear.

By the time I headed for work, I was already running slightly late, so I didn't have much time to consider how to deal with this 'Ms. Audree' situation. The problem was, every time I tried, thoughts of her touching me floated in my head instead. Each time I tried to get the images out of my head, they refused to leave. In fact, they had the effect of making my pussy get that wet, needy feel again. Luckily, I arrived at work just then, flushed and needing to come.

Ms. Audree was not at her reception desk when I arrived. As horny as I felt, I thought immediately, 'Perfect! I can hit the restroom to attend to my pussy and calm down this needy desire. First I'll just set this file on my desk.' My heart sank as soon as I entered my office. There sat Audree, at my desk, waiting. My uncomfortable wetness, however, trumped my surprise. "Ms. Audree, if you don't mind, I really do need to use the restroom before we begin."

Ms. Audree smiled widely, "No problem, Annie-girl, we got some time."

As I went into the bathroom, I wondered why I had asked my assistant permission to use the restroom. Wanting to have an orgasm, but knowing I didn't have time, I dried my pussy region as best I could with paper towels. Back in my office, I felt myself blushing, assuming and perhaps anticipating what was about to happen to me again.

Yet, today I wanted to do it; actually more accurately I needed to do it. But I sure didn't want to let on to Ms. Audree that I was not in control of my sexual emotions and desires. I could not let her know that the thought of her touching me made me so horny I couldn't think straight.

So as I returned to my desk, Ms. Audree snapped her fingers and pointed to my desk. This time, my attire was more convenient for both easy access and quicker recovery. Same as yesterday, I hopped up onto my desk, a little more confident and a little less embarrassed than yesterday. Without instruction this time, I pulled up my dress and spread my stocking covered legs to present my shaved pussy to Ms. Audree.

She seemed pleased by my compliance as she peered between my legs and at my naked cunt. After a few seconds of utter silence, Audree said, "Oh, I left the lotion in my purse, I will be right back." As she walked to the door, she paused and demanded, "Don't you dare move a muscle, Annie-girl." Purposefully, she left the door partially open.

I was mortified; this was a whole new level of risk and obedience. There I was, sitting on my desk, my dress up to my waist; legs spread wide open, and door partially open. I could hear rumblings from the outer office stirring. It seemed like forever for Audree to return. I was a nervous wreck, worried that another employee might walk into my office and catch me in this humiliating, submissive situation. How would I explain it? How could I explain it? Even so, as nervous as I was, my pussy was getting excited again. I could feel the juices warming up when she finally returned.

Thankfully, she closed and locked the door. She sat in my chair and was again between my legs. Without any talk, she started to apply the lotion. After only a minute of Ms. Audree's soft touch, her cell phone rang. She abruptly stopped and took the call. Ignoring me completely, she began having a conversation as if I was not there. I was trying to sit patiently, though desperate to have the young girl's touch back between my legs. Looking at her between my legs, the feelings in my pussy started to take over my body. I felt my breathing getting tougher to control and my nipples harden. My pussy lips involuntarily opened slightly. I desperately tried to control myself, afraid I might leak some of my juices on my desk, in front of my black assistant. Just as desperately, I wanted her gentle touch back on my cunt. The embarrassment of sitting this long, like a loyal puppy dog, was humiliating. She moved farther away as she began talking even more quietly, clearly not wanting me eavesdropping.

Even though I felt completely degraded, my legs spread wide in front of this beautiful black girl had me so excited that I had to do something about it. I began playing with myself. I tried to do it quietly so she would not see the effect she had on me, the desperation of my actions to masturbate on my desk like a little slut. As I brought myself closer to climax, I noticed a scent and realized the scent was me. My pussy scent had begun to permeate the air. I was horrified. If I could smell myself, I was sure must have been able to smell it too while her face had been between my legs. Yet as horrified as I was, the fire between my legs was more urgent. My breathing began to pick up when I heard the harsh voice of Audree, "Are you fucking kidding me? I leave you for one minute and you fucking try to get off? What kind of slut are you?" She was not happy with me at all.

My hand instinctively moved away from my ravished pussy as I looked down, avoiding eye contact, my shame hitting another all-time low.

"Tiara, I will have to call you back, my Annie-girl here needs some serious discipline." She then turned to me "Where is your phone?"

I couldn't fathom why she would need my phone or what she could possibly have in store for me. I pointed to my purse. She took out my phone, flipped it open and punched some buttons. Walking over to me, she asked, "So you need to come, Annie-girl?"

"Yes," I answered ashamed and horny.

"Yes, what?" she asked, clearly perturbed.

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I quickly corrected.

"Beg me to let you come," she ordered, amused.

I looked at her, not knowing how to even begin to beg, "Please, Ms. Audree, I need to cum so badly."

"That was pretty weak, Annie-girl, you will have to do better than that to convince me you deserve to come," she explained.

My cunt doing all my talking, I begged, "Ms. Audree, please allow your slave to cum. I will do anything, Mistress. You own me. Just please, I can't take it much longer."

In a flash, her hand went to my cunt and she inserted my phone. I gasped.

She looked at me amused as she grabbed her own phone and dialled. Who the Hell could she be calling? In a couple of seconds I got my answer. My phone began vibrating inside me. I can't even begin to explain how thrilling the vibrating sensation inside me felt. I let out a loud moan when the first vibration hit, a muffled scream during the second, and I came like a white trash whore on the third. When I opened my eyes, I saw a smiling Audree and her Iphone. She was either videotaping my descent to whoredom or taking pictures. Either way I was mortified beyond words, but could do nothing but allow the orgasm to complete its journey through my body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.