Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 5: Shaved and...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Shaved and... - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

I arrived at work, as usual earlier than anyone else, hoping to have time to get prepared for my conversation with Audree and to confront her in the morning before the work day really started. This would be the perfect opportunity to end this humiliating situation before it escalated any more. In an attempt to regain my power position and confront Audree, I was dressed as I normally do; gray pinstriped business suit with vest and matching slacks; I felt very confident wearing this. Unfortunately and frustratingly, she didn't show up to work on time. I tried to work, but got very little done as I waited for Audree. Just when I began to wonder why she was late, she was never late, I noticed that I had a message on my voice mail.

"Annie-girl, I am not going to be coming into work today, your schedule is all laid out on my desk, and oh don't forget about your 4:30 appointment today; you will be very, very sorry if you cancel it. I have arranged for a cab to pick you up at about 4:15. Have a wonderful day."

I cursed to myself; I had planned to cancel the appointment, but I didn't even know which salon she had me booked at.

The day was totally messed up; I was on the phone all day long and never got any of my actual work done. I was finding out how much Audree deflected these calls and how without her my day was not even remotely productive. At 4 o'clock I was ready to get out of the office, a nervous wreck from all the annoying phone calls and redundant babble, even if it meant keeping my 4:30 appointment.

The cab, as organized by Ms. Audree, was waiting in front of the office building. During the ride, I started to get the nervous butterflies. I thought about what was going to happen to me or what I was going to allow to happen to me. The drive took an excruciating twenty minutes and brought me to some unknown slum part of town, just past some of the new subdivisions to a desolate old building. The cab stopped and let me out. He explained, with an odd smile on his face, "Ms. Audree has already paid me to wait until you are done. So I will be out here waiting."

"OK," I said, tentatively as I looked at the door to this dilapidated building.

I approached the door, paused, took a deep breath, and entered. I walked in and was greeted by an older black woman dressed in light blue medical clothes. She snapped at me, "So you must be Annie-girl. You are late, and Brenda hates it when her appointments are late."

Here I was, scared out of my wits, and some stranger who is supposed to wax my pussy is pissed because I am late. My annoyance and anger bubbled over and I snapped at the bitchy older woman, "Just tell Brenda I am here."

The older woman gave me a look of contempt, "Follow me, princess."

I held my anger in check as I was led into a room down the hall. I was told to remove my clothes and asked if I would like some herbal tea; which she suggested would help me relax. I agreed that some tea would be very nice and hoped it would release the tension and stress my whole body currently felt. She closed the door and left. I stood there for a couple of minutes trying to find a way out of this awkward situation. Seeing none, I began to undress. From the walls, I began to hear soothing music, which instantly relaxed me as I finished taking off my clothes. I stood in my panties and bra when the older woman returned with my tea. She looked me over thoroughly before suggesting I should undress all the way, otherwise I would only anger Brenda even more. After she shut the door, I sipped the tea and finished undressing. Standing naked in the strange room was incomprehensible. How had I come to this moment?

I surveyed the room and observed that it was painted in a soothing sunset orange. The room had a table, a couple of chairs and a few contraptions whose purposes I couldn't begin to imagine. My tranquility was broken when Brenda suddenly stepped through the door, greatly startling me. I used my left arm to cover my small breasts and I used my right hand to cover my naked hairy vagina. I let out a shocked gasp as I looked at this woman that Audree had sent me to. The black woman's arms were covered in tattoos. She wore a black and white bandana, a short schoolgirl plaid skirt, fishnet stockings, black ankle boots, and a strange white see-through blouse with no sleeves. I could see that both nipples were pierced. I had never been so intimidated or scared in my life.

To make things worse, I was starting to feel a little buzz from the tea, making me a little light headed. She looked me over and asked, "Well honey, what are we doing with you today?"

I looked her in the eye, which I couldn't hold for long before I submissively looked down, "I am here to get," I pointed to my vagina, "to get this waxed."

She laughed and said, "You are here to get your pussy, cunt, twat, waxed?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"Ma'am," she responded, roaring in laughter, "I don't think I have ever been called ma'am. Audree has really found a keeper with you."

My head stayed down. I wondered how many others Audree had brought here. Was I just some sort of experiment or game to Audree? My fury began to resurface. I decided this was ridiculous and got up to get dressed and leave. It was time to reclaim my dignity. I said politely, "I'm sorry Brenda, there has been some mistake. I need to go now."

She didn't speak at first as she seemed to be assessing my seriousness. My brief moment of confidence withered away as the shy insecure schoolgirl in me returned. "I don't think so. Your Mistress has sent me very clear instructions. You don't want to upset her, do you Annie-girl?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.