Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella - Cover

Spanked to Submission: a Lesbian Bdsm Novella

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 3: the Spanking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: the Spanking - A white workaholic boss is slowly dommed by her black 18-year-old black temp assisstant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

After a night of tossing and turning, I ended up sleeping right through my 5:30 alarm. I arrived at work a little later than usual, a little after 7:30. As usual my schedule was full and I didn't have much time to think about the absurdity of yesterday's events. On the train to work, I began to assume that Audree was just playing a joke on me. Even so, I had a nervous nauseous most of the day. After returning from a lunch meeting, my mail was waiting for me on my desk, as usual. At the bottom of the pile was a letter with "ANNIE-GIRL" written on it in big letters. The nervous nausea that had finally begun to settle over lunch, returned with a vengeance. I opened the letter tentatively and realized they were the instructions for later today. The letter read:

Dear Annie Girl, Today at 5:30 p.m. you will receive the spanking that you agreed to yesterday; yes, you agreed, because I didn't hear even the slightest hint of protest when I explained my conditioning. These are the instructions I EXPECT you to follow, so as to eliminate any awkwardness that may be present. I will come in and sit on your love seat, you will take off your blouse and approach ME, lower your slacks (unless you are wearing a dress or skirt which I have already hinted is what someone like you should ALWAYS be wearing) to your ankles and then your panties and lay across MY knee and I will proceed to spank your ass.

If you are reading this without ME present, you obviously cannot read, so look at the front of the letter (retrieving it from the waste paper basket, I looked and to my horror realized it said "DO NOT OPEN TILL 4:30"). So as a punishment for not waiting, as instructed, a few more spanks will be added to your total.

One more VERY important thing, you are to call me MS AUDREE from now on, no matter where we are or who else is around you will address me as MS AUDREE; when your door is closed it will be clear that I am the SUPERIOR to you and you should address ME properly.

The slightest sign of disobedience will result in harsh punishments.

Ms. Audree

I looked at the clock and realized it was only a little after 1 P.M., hours away from my so-called discipline. I wanted to confront Audree now, but I knew she was gone all day doing research for another upcoming advertising campaign. I sat back on my chair and worried: was this really happening? I was her superior. There was no way she should be treating me differently. My anger built up and while working with an ad campaign artist, Adam, my frustration boiled over and I lambasted him for his slowness at finishing the poser campaign for the client we had just won a contract for. In truth, it was not his fault, and his work was the best we had, but he ended up being the object of my anger over Audree's ridiculous attempt at power.

I stormed out of the meeting like a five year old, and returned to my office. My anger turned to shame, and then to remorse. I shuddered in embarrassment over the fact that I could not control my anger.

Most Friday afternoons are slow, so we have most of our staff work only every other Friday (we work long days and giving our staff a long weekend every second week is great for morale; we, of course, stagger the staff so we still have half our employees working and available). This Friday was no different, and with no real crisis to work on, I had even more time to consider the whole Audree situation. I thought about firing her, but what would be my justification? She was an amazing worker, and well liked by everyone at the firm. I could give her the 'I-am-the-boss' speech and make a clear line between boss and employee. I eventually decided I would attempt to have a serious and calm conversation with her in which I apologized for my disrespectful outbursts. Content with my plan, I worked on another upcoming campaign as the clock continued to tick.

At 4:25, Audree came into my office, dressed for the first time ever in slacks and a blouse, dressed like me. She extended her hand, "Let's see the letter".

I retrieved the letter and handed it to her. I had read it a thousand times already.

As soon as she saw it was out of its envelope a big smile grew on her face. With a I- knew-it attitude, she purred, "Just couldn't wait, could you Annie girl?" Her facial expression and tone was a mixture of dominance and amusement. "You know what that means then don't you, Annie-girl?"

Ignoring the question, I tried to reason with her, as I had practised all afternoon, "Audree."

"It is Ms. Audree," she corrected me, again her tone condescending.

Deciding the name thing was not the fight worth fighting, I obliged her request, as I attempted to rationalize the situation, "Ms. Audree, I am really sorry about my immature over reaction the other day. It won't happen again."

"You bet it won't," she responded.

I continued, "But I am the boss and..."

I was interrupted a second time by my temporary assistant. Her tone was now like that of a teacher speaking to a kindergarten child, "Didn't you blast Adam just a couple of hours ago?"

"Yes," I answered, ashamed, feeling the power shift beginning to occur. I attempted to defend myself, "But, I already said I won't let it happen again."

She laughed cynically, "Trust me, Annie. I know your behaviour will improve. I am going to make damn sure of it. So how many spanks should your punishment be?" she pondered.

I instantly wondered how many she originally had in mind. I went from aggressive to defensive as I said, "Audree, but I didn't..."

She raised her voice, her eyes on fire, "If you call me Audree one more time, I will double your punishment."

Desperate not to anger her any more, I again attempted to reason with her, "Ms. Audree, I didn't even see 'open after 4:30' until after I had read the letter."

She shrugged her shoulders and said flippantly, "You didn't follow a direct instruction. What kind of person would I be if I let such clear disregard for orders be ignored?" I remained silent and powerless to this young black girl. Audree confidently walked to the door, announcing as she left, "I will see you in a little while, to deal with your discipline and training. I expect no more of this silly back-talk." Before I had a chance to respond, she gave a smug laugh and walked out the door.

I sat flabbergasted. That did not go at all as I planned. I contemplated leaving early, but my fear of encountering her full wrath scared me. That hour was the longest hour in my life, waiting for what was coming next and desperately trying to find a way out of this situation.

At 5:33, three minutes late, Audree walked in. Without a saying a word, she sat on my love seat. I sat behind my desk, too scared to move. We looked at each other, a battle of wills of sorts. Audree waited patiently for me. I stood my ground at first, wondering if this was all still just an elaborate prank. If it was, Audree was a great actress. Her facial expression did not change while she waited for me to break. I was a bundle of nerves, riddled with anxiety, but I attempted to present myself as calm and collected. All my old insecurities came flooding back and I was no longer the confident successful boss, but rather the shy, geeky insecure teenager I used to be.

Audree finally broke the awkward silence. She instructed, still speaking to me as if I was a child, "Okay Annie-girl, enough stalling, I don't have all night. You know what you have to do, or are you going to try and back out and act more like a child?" Those words stung, they angered me, because I based my reputation on always being true to my word. So although I didn't want to, I stood up and walked confidently to Audree, trying to hide my insecurities. As I took each step, my mind yelled at me to run, but, I felt like I had to do this. I stepped next to Audree, and waited. She sighed, "Do I really have to repeat your orders, Annie-girl?"

I stuttered "N-n-no," not wanting to upset her and I unbuttoned my vest. Once discarded, I began to unbuttoned my blouse, my fingers visibly shaking.

Her impatience was ice cold, "Hurry it up Annie-girl. Do you need help undressing?" I didn't think I could be more embarrassed, but such words upped my humiliation. I slid my blouse off my shoulders and revealed my padded bra, which brought a smirk to Audree's face. I looked down, avoiding eye contact, and got a good look at her ampler cleavage; her young firm breasts were so much larger than my 34b's. My mind numb, I undid my belt, my slacks button, lowered the zipper and slid my slacks down to my ankles. My humiliation burned. I stood helplessly in front of this young black girl. Revealing my underwear, Audree laughed out loud, and through muffled chuckles criticized, "Honey, those panties look like your grandmothers'. A woman your age should be wearing something a whole lot sexier than that or nothing at all". A disturbing chill of fear went up my spine when she compared me to my grandmother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.