Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 19: The Magic Store, Tomorrow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Magic Store, Tomorrow - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Ethel assembled all four girls in the back of her shop shortly after midnight. Tabitha and Emily were still a little groggy from their magically enforced sleep. “OK, I’m going to use my scrying bowl to try to locate all the missing gum and maybe figure out why Tabitha’s transformation keeps becoming more extreme. The bowl was a masterwork of crystal, about eight inches across and covered in runes and symbols etched into it. Atop the bowl there was a plane sheet of glass covering it. I want you to watch since this affects you all. Any questions?”

“Does the glass on the bowl help you scry?” Tabitha wondered.

“No, I do better with a bowl of mercury than a crystal ball or silver mirror, so that’s what I use, but mercury fumes aren’t necessarily healthy for the rest of you, so I covered the bowl with a sheet of glass.

“So, this is better than a crystal ball? Is there anything else you could use if this doesn’t work?”

Ethel sighed. “It’s better for me. In another dimension, Hell Bitch fashioned a twenty foot sphere of granite so that she could contact my brother on the other side of the multiverse. I’m sure I could find the gum with it, but that was several dimensions back and about fifty years ago. Still, if this doesn’t work, I could get her to make something either she or I could use to find the missing gum. I hate to have her do that though. Anything she does has severe long term consequences. I shudder to think what mischief that giant ball of granite she created is going to cause over the centuries. Or maybe I could contact my sister. She’s got a large silver mirror she uses and she has a tremendous talent for scrying, but she’s so many dimensions removed from us I don’t know that she could actually help.”

“So what are you hoping to find?”

“I’m sure I want to get my hands on all the discarded gum. I want to know that they are locked up safely instead of floating around loose in the world. I’m not sure exactly how, but I’m hoping this will shed light into why Tabitha keeps experiencing further transformations.”

“Let’s get started then,” Ai suggested.

“Is that a garbage dump?” Emily wondered.

Ethel confirmed, “Yes, it’s a garbage dump.”

“I don’t think you’re using this thing right,” Amy complained.

“And you offer that opinion because you have how much experience with magic?” Ethel said sarcastically. “Think, it makes perfect sense for a discarded piece of gum to end up in a garbage dump!”

“Oh, well I guess that does make sense,” Amy admitted.

The picture blurred, and was replaced with a dumpster.

“That looks like the dumpster behind the cafeteria!” Emily said excitedly. “Amy kissed me for the first time behind that dumpster!”

“Aw, you remembered,” Amy said blushing.

“That’s at least easier to deal with than an entire garbage dump and is another good place for discarded gum to end up,” Ethel stated.

“Oh shit! I think my boobs are growing again!” Tabitha wailed. It was true, she was still wearing the bikini she had worn into the store on, and her growing boobs caused the strings holding her top up to come undone.

“Oh, how I’ve longed for this day!” Amy sighed, “Boobitha’s tits are even bigger and more magnificent than I had ever imagined. Don’t you agree Em?”

“Yeah, but that’s not necessarily a good thing. Fuck, her nipples are nearly as big as Ethel’s magic bowl!” Emily lifted up her skirt and saw that her clit was starting to swell. Then she closed her eyes and started repeating, “Don’t think about her jugs, don’t think about her jugs...”

“Oh shit!” Amy wailed. Lifting up Emily’s skirt herself, she saw Emily’s clit swelling and growing in her panties and swore. “Fuck, this is not good!”

“What is that? Do you have some sort of sex toy in there?” Tabitha wondered.

“Fuck, you too Boobitha! How many times do I have to apologize for what happened to Em? I didn’t know I was chewing on cursed magical gum!”

“I didn’t know that you keep hearing that question!” Tabitha protested. “I don’t even know what I saw.”

“No one told you?”

“I’ve either been taking magical naps or sucking on my own tits most of the day. Speaking of which...” Tabitha pulled one of her huge nipples to her mouth to suck on it. “Oh wow! I get more sensitive every time I grow. This feels so incredibly good!”

“Make her stop!” Emily wailed, “I’m losing control and becoming fully hard!”

“Ethel, can’t you do something about them?” Ai pleaded.

“Hush! I need to find out what’s causing the transformation while it’s happening, but there’s a lot of interference. There, I got an image. Ai, quit worrying about your friends for a minute and tell me if you recognize these mortals!”

Reluctantly, I looked at the silvery surface of the mercury and saw Derek and someone she didn’t exactly recognize. Their images shook and wavered on the silvery surface of the liquid metal. “The lean one is Derek, the guy Tabitha gave gum to. I don’t exactly know who the other guy is, but he is one of Derek’s football buddies. When I interrupted Tabitha’s orgy, she wouldn’t leave until that guy came inside her.”

“Let’s hear what they’re saying,” Ethel muttered.

“I swear it’s true Steve. She was pushing fifty inches at the end of last school year. She blew past that this summer. Her rack is fifty-five inches without a doubt! And the best thing is, she’s still not done growing!”

“Dude, you are so lucky. Why aren’t you with her tonight?”

“Steve, I’m starting to think I’m royally fucked but not in a good way. I heard Ai whisked Boobitha away to her mansion after they left the jail. If that rich bitch has her way, I’ll never see my slutty big tit goddess again. Ex-principal Blair is a total dumb ass. How stupid do you have to be to threaten Boobitha with expulsion to try to get some action with her. All you’ve got to do to score with her is whip it out; she’ll fuck anything that moves!”

“It’s that so sweet, Derek called me a goddess!”

Hearing the sounds of the football players talking, Amy warned her girlfriend. “Emily, did you hear that? Anything that moves; keep it in your panties.”

Tabitha had heard it too, “Please, anyone, eat me, put a finger inside me! I’m so horny. You’re all so sexy!”

“Fuck me! I’m so hard! A girl’s brain isn’t meant to deal with sensations like this,” Emily complained. “Boobitha is right, you’re all to sexy for your own good. I want to plow my lady cock into every sexy bitch in this room!”

“I’m not sure what a lady cock is, but that sounds like an offer I can’t pass up,” Tabitha moaned as she untied her bikini bottoms.

“Will you all shut the fuck up!” Ai yelled, “I can’t hear what Derek and Steve are saying. Emily and Tabitha held their tongues, but they were staring at each other with unbridled lust now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.