Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 18: The Magic Store, Today

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Magic Store, Today - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Ethel hopped out of the car with Emily slung over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She was already carrying the unconscious girl toward the door when Pat asked, “Do you want any help carrying her?”

“No, I can carry her without difficulty.”

Pat protested, “But she’s got to weigh more than you do.” Ai’s limo driver couldn’t keep his eyes off the diminutive sorceress.

“True, but that doesn’t mean I need help carrying her.”

Pat looked confused, but absentmindedly helped Ai and Amy out of the limo. “Mind if I come into the store with you?” he asked his boss.

“Sure.”

Pethelator deposited the sleeping Emily in the back room next to the sleeping Tabitha. Upon seeing Pat in the store she gave out a little yelp, and rushed to the front of the store. “Why is he in here?” she hissed.

“I don’t know,” Ai responded. “He gets bored sitting in a parking lot all day long? Anyway, he asked if he could come in and I said yes.”

“You better start making your ignore me vibe a whole lot more intense Hell Bitch!” Ethel ignored the awestruck look in Pat’s eyes as she marched up to him. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she repositioned him so that the two teen girls were between him and the counter. “OK girls, I’ve got a job for you while I get some things set up. If Ai’s driver makes a move for the front desk, tackle him.” Ethel added when Amy laughed, “No, I’m serious, trip him, tackle him, sit on him, whatever it might take to keep him away from the counter; do it.”

Amy rolled her eyes. “OK. Well, that was weird. Ai, after everything you listed, I’m trying to keep an open mind. However, You’ve got to admit that this shopkeeper is acting kind of wacky now that we’re in her store. Who’s she talking to, and why in the world should we tackle your driver. There’s no one working the register; is she afraid we’re going to steal from her?”

“No, I can’t say I understand everything, but her sister-in-law, or sort of sister-in-law at least, is working at the front desk. For some reason, she tries to make everyone kind of ignore her. She’s the one who created the gum that made me rich, Tabitha a busty slut, and ... um ... is there even a good word for what happened to Emily?”

“Geez, how many times do I have to say I’m sorry? Stop picking on me; I didn’t mean for that to happen!” Amy practically screamed.

Startled by Amy’s yelling, Pat asked, “Did I miss something? I was kind of distracted. Holy crap that shopkeeper is gorgeous! I thought Tabitha was hot, but that’s just ridiculous. I don’t think I’ll be having a problem keeping my hands off your friend from now on boss. I thought my heart was going to explode when she touched me.”

“Amy, I wasn’t trying to pick on you; I honestly don’t know a good word to describe what happened to Emily. Pat, you cannot date Ethel until after she’s fixed Tabitha and Emily!”

“But I think I’m in love. I didn’t know it was possible to be that beautiful.”

“That’s the truth!” Amy agreed emphatically. “Before I saw her, I’d have said that you were as close to perfection as it gets Ai. It’s hard to think straight with someone who looks like that nearby. I’m jealous of Emily being carried by her, even if she was unconscious. I wonder if she’d cart me around like that too.” Pausing, Amy’s eyes got wide. “Wait, did you say that the person who gave you the gum is working the register? I’m going to kick her ass!”

A peal of laughter from behind the register nearly brought the three guests in the store to their knees. Ethel’s furry was immediate as she rushed back to the front of the store. “Damnation Hell Bitch, that soul chilling laugh of yours is not the way to keep mortals from noticing you ... I don’t care if it was the funniest thing you’ve heard in decades ... No I won’t encourage her to actually try to kick your ass!”

“What the fuck was that?” Amy demanded.

Ai replied, “It was Ethel’s sister-in-law. I’ve heard her laugh like that before. I hope we don’t even amuse her again because a lifetime isn’t long enough to get used to that horrid laugh.”

Pat looked at Ethel with puppy dog eyes. “I don’t care if hearing that took years off my life. I’m just glad it gave me another chance to look at you Ethel. Can I take you out to dinner?”

“Oh, I don’t have time for this. If you want to ask me out, you’ll have to bring me a crowbar. If you still want to go out with me afterwards, you can ask me again.”

Pat looked imploringly at Ai, but she responded, “What? I don’t know what I’m supposed to say about that.”

“Just tell him you don’t need him to drive you anywhere,” Ethel instructed Ai.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.