Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 16: Magic Store, Today

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Magic Store, Today - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Let me guess,” Ethel said, “The other students were racing to be the first one to notify you that the principal had been busted having sex with Tabitha in his office.”

“Yes, that’s exactly what happened. It was right at the start of second period. Some of the teachers tried to keep the halls clear, but too many of the men were more interested in staring at Tabitha than they were about keeping order,” Ai told the shopkeeper. “Most of the male teachers were visibly aroused.”

She continued, “My teacher let me leave class again, and by the time I reached the principal’s office, I heard Tabitha telling the secretary that Principal Blair had threatened to expel her if she didn’t use her body to change his mind. That’s when things got even worse. The male students started yelling that you didn’t need to threaten Boobitha, you just needed to ask her. Some of the male teachers said they were jealous of the principal. Girls, students and teachers alike were calling Tabitha a big slut. Some of the girls and female teachers were whispering about the size of the erections tenting up in the guy’s trousers. The secretary started threatening to have every guy who had seen Tabitha’s tits arrested. Tabitha was yelling for everyone not to let her parents know about this. In short, it was mass chaos.”

“The police would need a bigger jail,” Ethel commented.

Ai agreed, “This is so awful, but you’re probably right. Anyway, I found a speed dial for my lawyer and called him to let him know to meet me at the jail. I explained what I knew so far and told him I didn’t want a spectacle being made of my friend. Then I called Pat to have him pick me up at school and meet me at the jail. I told him to come in the Lotus and get here as fast as he could. That is a sweet ride by the way. I can’t get over how cool that car is! But I’m getting off topic.”

Tabitha stretched and yawned, now awake, “Man, I got so sleepy all of a sudden. I don’t know what came over me. One minute I was talking, and the next I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I guess I took a little cat nap.”

Ai giggled, and Tabitha asked, “What’s so funny?”

“You were being disgusting, so Ethel cast a spell on you to make you sleep.”

Tabitha was hurt. “You cast a spell on me? What could I have been talking about that was so bad? What was the last thing I remember talking about?”

“Don’t even go there!” Ai ordered her friend. “We’re talking about the police station.”

“Do we have to talk about that? I feel sorry for what happened to the principal. I know I’m under age, but under the influence of that gum, he gave me exactly what I wanted.”

“Yes, we do. We’re almost to the point where we came back to the store, and Ethel will have heard our entire story. And poor principal my ass! He didn’t have any charges brought against him; losing his job is a minor punishment.”

“Oh, all right, I’ll stop feeling sorry for him.” Tabitha sighed. “At least I didn’t strip or have sex with anyone at the police station. That’s probably because they only let female officers get near me. What’s the last thing you told Ethel?”

“I was explaining what went on after the secretary found Principal Blair fucking you in his office. I covered how he had threatened you with expulsion and arrest before that.”

“It’s kind of ironic that he was the one who ended up getting arrested,” Tabitha replied. “Of course, if he had known what kind of a slut Derek had turned me into, he wouldn’t have bothered with the threats. Because of those, I could claim I had been coerced. Still, it was so embarrassing. I rode to the police station in one car and he rode in another.”

Ai added, “Because I had to wait for my driver, they all beat me to the police station. My lawyer was already there though. When I got there he was defending the principal! At first it didn’t make any sense to me, and I yelled at him. I was so pissed at the time; I still have a hard time believing how calm he stayed when I demanded to know how he could possibly be following my instructions by defending the man who was screwing my friend.”

“What had you told him to do?” Ethel asked.

“I wanted him to keep Tabitha from becoming a spectacle. When I got there, I was screaming at him, but he never raised his voice as he explained that the best way to prevent a spectacle was to cut a deal before the case went before a grand jury, let alone a trial. I mean, I guess it worked; Tabitha didn’t end up being a story on the evening news, but it still seems strange to me.”

“The law is a funny thing in almost every realm, country, or empire I’ve ever found myself in,” Ethel remarked. “So far, none of this sounds horribly embarrassing.”

“Well, having an unexpected sexual exam was kind of humiliating. For one thing, it wasn’t a hot shot forensic investigator examining me like you see on TV, it was just some nurse who was irritated because I interrupted her smoke break. On top of that, she had all kinds of rude comments about how much sex I been having recently. Things like asking if my pussy had seen all this use from cock or if I walked around with a dildo shoved up inside me every waking hour of the day. That wasn’t the worst part thought. My parents had been notified!”

“Yeah, that was bad. They showed up while the nurse was examining Tabitha. They started screaming at me saying that I was a sushi eating strumpet and my money had corrupted Tabitha into a mindless slut. I didn’t want to say anything, because I knew no good could come of me mentioning the magic shop or enchanted bubble gum, but it was hard to bite my tongue. I didn’t have anyone with me to defend me. My lawyer was still talking with people in the DA’s office, and I had sent Pat back to trade the lotus for the limo in case Tabitha’s parents followed through on their threat to kick her out of their house.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.