Boobiliscious
Chapter 15: School, Today

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: School, Today - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Tabitha was dressed more modestly than she had been since just after giving Derek the magic gum. Somehow, her mother had managed to find her a bra that kind of fit, well sort of. The tag said it was a 42DDD. It was too tight across her tits, but the rest of the bra was far too large for her otherwise small frame. She was also wearing jeans and a baggy shirt that came down to her mid thigh. Tabitha was kind of happy to be covered up, but she was afraid it wouldn’t last. Her mother had told her that she was kicking her out of the house if there was even a whisper of an incident at school.

Derek caught up with Tabitha in the hall before school started. “What’s Ai got you dressed in? You’re not showing nearly enough skin!”

“It’s not Ai; it’s my mom,” Tabitha informed Derek.

“Let’s see what you’ve got on under that baggy shirt. I’ll bet it’s sexy as Hell!”

Tabitha immediately became worried when the distraction of her uncomfortable bra suddenly vanished. Unable to help herself, Tabitha pulled her shirt over her head. She became even more worried when she felt a cool breeze on her nipples that instantly made her so horny that she couldn’t see straight. Dazed, she looked down, and saw she was wearing a bra with huge cups which fit her giant tits, but the front of the bra was open with a section that looked like it was held somewhat together by a network of string that reminded her of a pair of shoelaces.

The slit in the on cups of her bra was about four inches long, and pulled open about an inch in the middle. Part of her nipples were covered, but enough was exposed to account for the air she felt on her nipples.

“Let’s take a closer look at this amazing bra!” Derek exclaimed. Tabitha bit down on one of her knuckles to keep from calling out in the hall, but she still made some noise as Derek’s deft fingers on her nipples effortlessly made her cum. He had pulled the slits so wide open that her nipples were both completely exposed now. Tabitha could see a ring of while flesh around the pink of each nipple, but Derek’s view was a bit different. “Man, your nips completely fill this peek-a-boo bra!” Tabitha came again as she felt the all too familiar sensation of her nipples growing both larger and more sensitive.

Derek added, “And you should really get a bra that’s a size or two bigger; this one seems too tight.” The bra hadn’t been too tight until after Derek proclaimed it to be, but that didn’t stop her tits from growing a size or two and making Tabitha cum for the third time in the hallway in less than a minute. Tabitha had to admit that cumming felt good, even if she was acting like a shameless stripper in the hall of her school. She pinched her exposed nipples to give herself yet another orgasm. She was no longer being careful about not making noise, and a knot of students had gathered to gawk at her massive rack and listen as she climaxed in front of the crowd. She was in agony, and cumming was the only thing that gave her relief.

“Man, you really like to cum a lot, don’t you Boobitha!”

Tabitha nodded as she came, but immediately began whimpering with need as her orgasm faded. She could hear the girls talking about what a giant slut she was, but that didn’t stop her from pulling her jeans down to mid thigh when Derek asked her if she was wearing peek-a-boo panties to match her bra.

Of course she was, and Derek boldly pulled the opening over her crotch apart to show her drenched pussy to the other students. “If you think your big nipples were making you cum hard, just wait until I stick these two fingers inside you Boobitha.”

Tabitha hissed, “Do it!” It just didn’t matter how many people were watching, or what a fool she was making of herself. Tabitha would let Derek do anything he wanted to her body; it simply felt too good to resist him. Tabitha didn’t even realize that the crowd around her had scattered until Derek pulled his fingers out of her pussy. Up until then, she had her eyes closed and was banging her head against the lockers as she thrashed about with Derek’s fingers probing between her legs.

“Tabitha Stephens!” Mr. Kopruki yelled. “This is a high school not a whore house! You may be an amoral heathen, and this may be a public school, but this is completely unacceptable behavior. Who was that young man you were with?”

“It was...” Tabitha’s words stuck in her throat. Part of her wanted to turn Derek in, but it was Friday so there would be a football game tonight. She wasn’t physically capable of speaking the quarterback’s name. “Um, I don’t even know. I’ll let anyone touch me like this, even you Mr. Kopruci. Wouldn’t it be fun to squeeze my big tits?”

“Are you insane? I’m a married man, and I think I’ve made myself pretty clear that I want nothing to do with nasty sluts like you Miss Stephens. Principal’s office, now!”

Thankfully, Mr. Kopruki had insisted that Tabitha put her t-shirt & jeans back on before marching her through the halls to Principal Todd Blair’s office. At least Derek remembered these were boring clothes her mother had picked out rather than something tight and revealing that she would pick just to please him. She was sure her appearance was still obscene wearing the absurd bra Derek had magically put on her body with his over sexed imagination, but Tabitha had to take her small victories where she could find them.

Tabitha was sitting in the Principal’s office waiting for Mr. Kopruki to finish speaking with Mr. Blair, the principal. Tabitha smiled weakly when Principal Blair entered his office. Looking at her sternly, Mr. Blair started, “Poor grades, poor attendance, complaints from your teachers about disrupting class when you are there. What do you have to say for yourself Miss Stephens?”

The only thing Tabitha could think to say was, “Please Principal Blair, don’t tell my mother. I’ll be good, I promise!”

“Mr. Kopruki recommended both expulsion and calling the police to report indecent exposure. And there are rumors that you participated in some sort of orgy on school grounds. Why shouldn’t I call your mother?”

“Please, please,” Tabitha begged. “My mom is going to kick me out of the house if I do anything wrong today.”

“It seems to me that stripping down to your underwear, underwear of a rather questionable nature I hear, before the first bell even rings was a poor plan then. Mr. Kopruki indicated that there was a male student he didn’t recognize engaging in lewd behavior with you. Perhaps as a sign of good faith you could give me the name of that student.”

“I, I don’t even know who he was,” Tabitha lied to protect Derek. “Please Mr. Blair, I’ll do anything to keep my mother from hearing about this little incident.”

“You don’t know,” the principal stammered. “You’ll do anything?” Tabitha didn’t notice the change in the principal’s voice when he spoke the words about her doing anything. She was also looking down at the floor, so she didn’t realize that her principal had started leering at her body and the way her hard nipples were noticeable under her t-shirt.

“It seems to me that a young lady of your particular talents could do something to make amends for creating a disturbance in the hallway before the first bell even rang.”

“Of course Mr. Blair. I told you I’d be willing to do anything to keep my mother from learning about what I was doing in the hall.”

“Your willingness to do anything makes me willing to consider not notifying your mother, but please try to think for once in your life dear. To what use could you put your unique talents?”

“Yes, yes, anything. I’ll do extra work, community service, whatever it takes!”

“To be honest dear, your grades make me think that extra work would be a complete waste of time, and anyone could do community service. You need to think about what you are uniquely qualified to do.” It was only then that Tabitha noticed the principal was staring at her tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.