Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 14: Tabitha's House, 1 day ago

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Tabitha's House, 1 day ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Tabitha was watching C Span, because she was afraid that she might find something sexy in anything else that she might see on TV. Derek hadn’t even tried to get her to hook up with him again after school. She smiled when she thought about Ai facing down the stud quarterback and telling him that if she didn’t make it home on time from school today, her parents would kick her out of the house, which would mean that she would move in with Ai, and then Ai would just get a private tutor for them both. That way Derek would never see either of them again.

The idea sounded wonderful, but she knew that she would just end up sneaking out to see Derek. The magic gum had made her so horny for the stupid football star. Fuck, she had spent too much time thinking about him. She decided that she could email him some topless pictures of herself to tide her over until she could spread her legs for him again.

Tabitha was happily posing and admiring her huge jugs in the mirror as she snapped pictures of her reflection with her cell phone. She cussed when she heard her little brother come home. She was sure he would insult her for being a slut. She blushed when she thought about what she had just been doing, but she had extenuating circumstances. She didn’t have any undergarments to remotely fit her tits, so she threw on one of her dad’s sweatshirts and left the bathroom. However, she didn’t leave until after she had emailed Derek all of her topless pictures.

“There she is!” Frank exclaimed. He had two older boys with him.

“Man, she’s got the puppies all covered up,” One of the older boys complained.

“Who are you?” Tabitha demanded.

“I’m Glen,” the boy with short pale blond hair answered. “I paid your brother five dollars so you would blow me.”

“And I’m Jim,” the other boy stated. “I paid ten so I could get some pussy. Do I have to wear a rubber?”

“You better!” Frank advised. “She did half the high school football team at lunch a few days ago. Her rich friend had to rescue her.

“That shows what you know!” Tabitha retorted, “It was during my study hall. So there!”

“Ooh! Because that was the important part of that story,” Frank countered.

“Well, I’m not fucking or sucking your creepy friends for money! I’m not a whore.”

“Yeah, you’re a slut, you just give it away for free, but I don’t see why I can’t make a few bucks off of that.”

“Ugh, you disgust me; get these losers out of here.”

“Damn it! If she’s not going to put out, I want my money back!” Glen yelled at Frank, “And we might just kick your ass for getting our hopes up.”

“Guys, she’s gonna put out, just show her your dicks.”

Tabitha was indignant, “I am not going to change my mind if you show me your...” but only for a moment. “Mmm, cock!” Jim got his dick out first, and Tabitha couldn’t get down on her knees to suck on it fast enough.

“Hey you stupid bitch, I paid for pussy, not a BJ!” Jim protested. Tabitha just kept sucking his cock though.

“Well take it out and trade places with me then,” Glen told his buddy as he flipped up Tabitha’s skirt. “Man, that is some ass, and wouldn’t you know, she isn’t even wearing panties!” Glen put one finger in Tabitha’s pussy as an experiment, “Man, that is wet and tight. I figured her pussy wouldn’t be worth anything as long as she’s been spreading her legs. Toss me that rubber if you’re not going to give up on your BJ Jim.”

“Shit! She sucks cock like a vacuum, but I’ll pull it out of her mouth in a minute. Keep fingering her to get her pussy nice and hot for me.”

“Damn, that is one fine ass. I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be content to keep using my fingers. I’ve about talked myself into tapping that ass with or without a condom.”

“Oh, the hell with it, she can just keep sucking me off. You can have her pussy, but you owe me five bucks,” Jim said as he tossed Glen the rubber.

“Thanks dude, I know her nickname is Boobitha, but damn, I can barely control the desire to fuck her looking at her ass from this angle. Her hips are wide and inviting, her waist is narrow, and her ass is round. I can’t get this rubber on fast enough!”

Tabitha was already guessing that Glen wasn’t going to last long, if he managed to even get his dick inside her before he started to cum. She could warn him, but there didn’t seem to be any point. Any sort of orgasm by a guy she was fooling around with was enough to trigger one of her own. It was better doing it with grown men who had some cock control, like Pat, or with Derek, whose every stupid, idiotic move just made her melt inside.

“Now I’m going to show you some fucking!” Glen boasted. “Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, oh shit!”

As Tabitha guessed, Glen’s paltry five thrusts were enough to satisfy her. In fact, with a couple of minutes of getting fingered ahead of time, it was actually pretty good. She had expected him to cum after half a thrust, so he exceeded expectations. Her moan of pleasure was muffled by Jim’s cock in her mouth.

“Fuck! I wanted my first lay to last longer than ten seconds.” Glen complained. “How is it that you haven’t shot off in her mouth yet?”

“I don’t know, but I’ve never cum before,” Jim confessed.

“That might explain it. The first time I busted a nut, my boner kept me awake all night, and I couldn’t keep myself from playing with it. About half an hour before I was supposed to get up, I felt this fiery hot sensation in the head of my cock, and it seemed like a river of cum came out.”

“I don’t think I’m going to last all night. I don’t have a burning sensation, but I really feel like something needs to come out of my prick, almost like I need to pee!”

“Ugh! Don’t you dare pee in my mouth,” Tabitha ordered the younger boy as she interrupted her blow job.

“I think,” Jim grabbed his cock now that Tabitha wasn’t touching it any longer. “I think that what ever needs to come out is about to come out! Ah! What’s that feeling?”

Tabitha closed her eyes as warm globs of semen hit her face. She didn’t think the boy was lying about this being his first time. She had never experienced anyone shooting that much cum at once, well at least not that she remembered. It was entirely possible that in her big breasted past giant loads like this were a commonplace occurrence. However, from what she could remember, most of the guys she had let cum on or in her hadn’t been saving up their jizz for any length of time. In fact, more often than not, they would come several times in a row playing with her body with each wad being smaller than the one before. Another thing that struck Tabitha about Jim’s semen was that it was thick and jelly like.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.