Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 11: Kory Visits the Penthouse, Three Days Ago

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Kory Visits the Penthouse, Three Days Ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Ai couldn’t decide if it would be proper to greet Kory at the door, or down in the garage, or in the dining room. With Tabitha sleeping off her gang bang and subsequent sexual activity with Pat, and Pat driving to pick Kory up, she decided to wait in the dining room. While she was waiting her phone rang; it was the driver. “Miss Osaka, your guest is in the sitting room.”

“The sitting room! Of course I would have a room specifically for receiving guests in a place this big. Why didn’t I think of that?” Ai navigated to meet Kory and Pat by listening for the sounds of their voices.

“Wow! It’s just like I imagined it would be!” Kory exclaimed as she entered the sitting room. That made Ai cringe inside because she was sure her penthouse looked this way because Kory had imagined it while he was chewing the magic gum.”

“Miss Osaka, I’ve delivered Master Helmsley. Unless you require anything else, I’ll be down in the garage.”

“Kory, I’m glad you could come eat dinner with me.”

“I’m glad too. I’ve wanted to see the inside of a rich woman’s house for so long even though I’m not really worthy to be in here. Are you going to make me eat gross Japanese food, like live squid?”

Ai looked shocked. “No! We’re having lasagna. Why would I make someone eat food that they didn’t like?”

“Um, well I thought I would be inconveniencing you if you had to eat American food for me. Because, you know, I’m not like, worth spending that kind of effort on.”

“Kory! Stop acting so weird. My chef assures me his lasagna is delicious and I’m looking forward to it.”

Kory muttered something under his breath that Ai couldn’t quite catch. It almost sounded like he was glad that she had scolded him, but Ai didn’t press the matter. Kory’s strange behavior was throwing Ai off. She had wanted a normal conversation, and wouldn’t have been overly surprised to find him a bit star struck, but she couldn’t put a finger on how to describe the way he was talking too her. It wasn’t just simple obsequiousness.

The quality of the lasagna did improve the situation for a while. It was delicious and neither she nor Kory spoke much as they tore into their food. Kory broke the relaxed atmosphere by saying. “I’m glad it’s just you and I having this classy meal together. If that trashy Boobitha had been eating with us it would have ruined everything!”

“How dare you say that about my friend!” Ai yelled indignantly. “I’ll have you know she is in this house right now taking a nap and that she is more than welcome to eat with me at any time!”

“Oh, I see!” Kory exclaimed. “Her trashiness makes you look even classier!”

“That is not why she’s my friend!”

“I’m sorry! It’s clear that I just don’t understand rich women. Punish me! Please, punish me!”

“Punish you?” Ai asked bewildered. “How?”

“Spank me!”

“I’m not spanking you, you freak!”

“Well, then let me clean your bathroom, with ... a toothbrush!”

“Fine!” Ai wasn’t really sure what to make of this? Kory’s dream girl was rich and would spank him for being bad? There wasn’t any need to clean her private bathroom, it was already sparkling. At least getting him out her hair for a little while would give her time to think. She waived at one of the servants who was contemplating getting involved in the yelling between the boss and her dinner guest. “Get this miserable worm a toothbrush and show him where my bathroom is. Understand?”

It was clear that the servant did not in any way shape or form, understand, but she did what she was told. Ai took a few more bites of the lasagna, but she was feeling the urge to check on Kory. She resisted at first. Could this be part of the transformation? Ai was worried that she would find herself in a leather outfit wielding a whip. If her experience was anything like Tabitha’s, there might not be any avoiding it. Then Ai had an awful though. If this penthouse was populated out of Kory’s imagination, there might already be some sort of dominatrix outfit in her room. She hadn’t explored all her closets yet. She probably wouldn’t even know about it until after Kory told her to put it on!

“I’m eating the rest of this in my room. Send Tabitha there if she wakes up. Make sure there is a plate ready for her.”

Ai was still a little bit hungry, but she was more worried about going through her closets. When a quick search through the hangers didn’t turn anything up, she started rifling through her drawers. She thought she was in the clear when she saw something black and shiny at the bottom of the last drawer she needed to check. She wasn’t sure what the article of clothing looked like, or what it was made out of, but there was a little mask and whip sitting on top of them. “Oh, my worst fears have come true!”

Ai hadn’t noticed Tabitha enter her room. “What, have you finally discovered the downside to your transformation?”

“I’m afraid so. Come look.”

“You don’t even know what the outfit looks like,” Tabitha protested.

“It comes with a mask and a whip. It’s gross! But I’m kind of thinking about using them on him though. He does deserve to be punished for what he said about you.”

“What did he say?” Tabitha asked while taking a bite of lasagna. “Wow! This is really good!”

“He called you a trashy slut, then he volunteered to clean my bathroom with a toothbrush when I got mad. Well, first he wanted me to spank him, and that’s what made me worry about finding dominatrix outfit in my room. Oh this is just awful!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.