Boobiliscious
Chapter 9: Under the Bleachers, Three Days Ago

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Under the Bleachers, Three Days Ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Tabitha, or at least a part of her, really wanted to follow Ai’s instructions and stay in the library instead of heading out to the bleachers. That part wasn’t the part that snook out of the library and set one foot in front of the other on her way to the bleachers. She knew she was going to be helpless in the hands of Derek and his friends, but there was nothing she could do to stop herself. Her feelings were one part dread and four parts desire; and the desire got strong and stronger as she neared the bleachers.

She wasn’t sure if it was a moment of inspiration or a moment of total despair, but she realized that there was no way her overworked bikini was going to survive the pawing hands of all Derek’s friends. So she took the thing off and stuffed it in her purse. Even though she was cringing on the inside, none of that showed as she strutted her topless body over to the bleachers.

As she saw Derek’s friends staring slack-jawed, Tabitha remembered her boast that she would like to make some of them cum in their pants. She started flexing her calf muscles with each step, and first one, then two other guys turned away and doubled over. Surely she had caused at least one of them to spray his shorts. Then she felt the bounding masses on her chest grow heavier again and Derek got a surprised expression on his face. She was close enough now to see a wet spot forming in his pants.

“Damn it! You weren’t supposed to make me cum in my jeans Boobitha!” the star football player exclaimed.

“I just can’t help being this sexy!” Tabitha replied. “Besides, it makes me so hot inside when I see a guy cum for me, especially if I don’t even have to touch him!” Tabitha suddenly felt dizzy and her knees buckled. She tried to say something, but all that came out of her throat was a low moan.

“Shit! I think she just came without anyone touching her!” one of Derek’s lackeys said.

Finally able to speak again, Tabitha grunted, “I did; I like making guys cum that much! Now get over here and touch me so I can have an even better orgasm.” She had thought that she might be able to maintain some order, but she felt half a dozen different sets of hands on her body, and she lost all control of her body.

“You can hardly blame her for being a total slut,” Derek explained to his friends. “Just look at how fast she gets turned on then gets off.”

“I’m not complaining,” one of the teen boys responded.

“I’m not either,” Derek agreed. “I’m sure glad the bustiest teen age tramp ever wanted to get her hands on me. I’m not greedy though. A slut this hot needs to be shared. Now I had her nipples swollen up to two inches across this morning, but I bet we can get them bigger than that with all of us working on them!”

Tabitha saw stars as the intensity of the sensation coming from her nipples intensified. The boy pinching one of them at that moment grunted. “Fuck, I just jizzed my pants too.”

“No shame in that.” Derek reassured his friend. “Boobitha is going to coax jizz out of all of us more than once. Aren’t you babe?”

“I sure am!” Tabitha agreed. “All these different hands touching me feel so good! I just want to make you guys cum again and again and again!”

A new guy pressed something hard and flat against one of her nipples. “Hey, I think a driver’s license is about 2 inches tall. I’ve got mine right over her nipple and look, you can see pink top and bottom!”

“Dude!”

“Whoa! That is so cool!”

A third voice wondered, “Maybe we can get her so turned on that they get bigger than the license is wide?”

That thought was so frightening that it managed to penetrate even Tabitha’s lust addled brain. “No! I’m not that big!”

“You’re not that big, yet,” Derek corrected. “You’re still growing awfully fast girl!”

Tabitha felt another surge of growth and pounded the dirt under the bleachers in an attempt to fight off another orgasm as the pressure of the driver’s license pressed against her swollen breast increased. Of course her body betrayed her once again as she climaxed powerfully. “Fuck! A few more orgasms like that and I might start encouraging Derek to make me grow more,” she thought.

“Let’s take another measurement. Steve, what size pants do you wear?”

“Like a forty inch waist, why?”

“Take off your belt and see if you can wrap it around her chest!” Derek commanded.

“That’s an awesome idea!” Steve took off his belt, and pulled his jeans and boxers down to reveal that he for one, had not cum in his pants. Kneeling down near Tabitha’s head, he lifted her up to slide his belt under her back. For her part, Tabitha couldn’t keep from grabbing and stroking his erection. “Wow! I can make the ends meet if I squish her tits down, but I don’t think that counts. In fact, I think it’s safe to say her rack is well over forty inches! Cool as that is, it can’t compare to Boobitha’s hand job! Fuck baby, where did you learn to use your hands like that?” Steve grunted, and then he decorated her chest with his jizz as she continued to rub his rod.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.