Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 7: Evening, Four Days Ago

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Evening, Four Days Ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Ai cleared her throat. “I’ve got a question for you Ethel before I talk about the penthouse. Did you use magic to jump over the shelves and carry that guy who had been fucking Tabitha out the door?”

“The only magic I used was to stun the guy. You may have heard that spell go off. It kind of sounds like a large static discharge.”

“But how is that possible? Those shelves are six feet tall, and that guy had to weight at least two hundred pounds,” wondered a perplexed Ai.

“You’re the one who pointed out that I was stronger than I looked. I’m as strong as one of those guys you would see in a strongman competition, but I weigh about a third as much.”

Ai and Tabitha were both shaking their heads in disbelief as Pethelator laughed, “Your pasts have both been rewritten in a blink of an eye, and you can’t believe that I don’t need magic to be as strong as a three hundred pound steroid user? Well, I guess technically speaking, I’ve used magic in the past to make myself stronger, but I wasn’t using any magic at the moment I jumped over the bookshelf.”

“You can’t see your past,” Tabitha explained. “You can’t touch it, or hold it in your hands. You can see someone who looks like they would struggle to lift a gallon of milk carrying a dude twice her size on her back like he were a feather.”

“You’re a smart girl, Tabitha, when you’re not too horny to think. Keep telling me your story, and hopefully I’ll be able to do something to help you.”

Ai was surprised to learn that she didn’t just have a downtown penthouse, but that the entire top floor of the building had been remodeled to serve as her penthouse. Instead of a 4000 square foot living area, she had 16,000 feet that was all hers. Her driver escorted her up from the garage and used a special key to access her floor of the building. There were a few servants moving about the penthouse trying to remain inconspicuous, but Ai kept running around, opening doors, and generally asking a lot of strange questions for someone who was supposed to have spent a lot of time living there.

Finally, deciding that she should cool it before one of her servants called a psyche ward to have her evaluated, she retired to her room. Once there, she started looking through her purse. She found a non-driver’s ID card, and a pair of platinum credit cards, and an ATM card. “I didn’t even know you could get an ID if it wasn’t a driver’s license, but I guess that makes sense. Those other cards scare me given this house; what kind of credit limit do they have? Oh! I’ve got a cell phone”

Ai did indeed have a cell phone; one that looked sleek and high tech. “I’ve never heard of this model, but it can’t be bad. The phone vibrated, and she juggled it before dropping it on her king sized bed. “Phew! I guess I could just replace it, but I’d feel bad about breaking something I just discovered I own.”

Ai looked at the display. She had a text message. “Couldn’t pass up the fresh tuna at the Japanese fish market today. Would you like it pan seared and basted with truffle sauce, or served as sashimi?”

Ai’s mouth started to water. She fumbled with the phone a bit as she slowly gained familiarity with the gadget. She responded with a single word and several exclamation points. “Sashimi!!!”

After dinner, Ai wiped a tear from her eye. “Oh my word! That was so good. I wish Tabitha were here so I could tell her about this meal!”

One of the servants turned to her while carrying away the dishes and said, “Miss Osaka, if you have something to say to Miss Stephens, why don’t you just call her on your cell phone?”

Ai smacked her head with the palm of her hand. “Man, I need an owner’s manual for my life,” she commented under her breath while reaching for her cell phone.

Tabitha couldn’t believe what she was finding in her closet. There wasn’t a shred of clothing that didn’t belong in a strip club.

“Tabitha, am I taking you somewhere to study or not?”

“Hang on Mom. I’m looking for something decent to wear.”

“That will be the day!” Came her mother’s sarcastic reply.

Feeling rushed, Tabitha settled on a yellow bikini with sizable looking cups. However, when she looked in the mirror, they looked awfully skimpy stretched over her massive tits. “Damn! How big have I gotten? I know I wanted a figure, but this is absurd! I’ve gone way beyond bombshell; I feel like I’ve got two nuclear warheads attached to my chest.” Thankfully, she was still the same size she was when she had met Derek outside the locker room and the bikini did fit, kind of.

Her mother took one look at her and spat out the words, “Study, yeah right!”

“I am too going to study!” Tabitha protested. “I’m going to write a paper for European History that gets me an A.”

Her mother looked unconvinced, but followed the directions to Derek’s house anyway. She got even more upset when she saw the handsome young football player meet Tabitha in the driveway. “That’s the football stud you’ve been pining for since last year. I guess I won’t see you again tonight.”

“Mom! I’m hear to write a paper, not spend the night.” Tabitha felt a little guilty saying that since she was sure that she would be fucking Derek in just a few minutes, hopefully in a bed this time, but she felt that her resolve to write a good paper granted her an exception.

“I’ve heard that before,” her mother said as she drove off in disgust.

“Hey beautiful! I love the way your hard nipples are trying to poke through that bikini top.”

“I’m so glad you like the look! My mom was bitching at me so I had to just grab whatever was handy.”

“What have you been up to while I was at practice? I was so fired up from fucking your tits I could barely remember which plays to call.”

Tabitha was kind of getting used to the slutty things she did now, but she was shocked when she grabbed her pubic mound through her shorts and said, “Let’s see what this will get you to forget.”

“Hell yeah! You are such a fucking slut Boobitha!” Derek swept her up in his arms and carried her through the house and into his room. Tossing Tabitha onto his bed, Derek started unsnapping his jeans.

Untying her bikini, Tabitha said. “Go easy on me; this is my first time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.