Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6: Outside the Locker Room, Four Days Ago

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Outside the Locker Room, Four Days Ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Tabitha reluctantly turned the wrong way after stopping by her locker after the final bell of the day. She didn’t want to go, but instead of heading to the buses to take her home, she headed to the locker room. Somewhere, deep inside, she didn’t want to go. She had obtained her dream of gaining the attention of the popular football quarterback, and the curves she had gained were beyond her wildest dreams, but the reality was more of a nightmare. However, the stupid grin on her face and the ever quickening pace of her step presented a different story to the world.

The bouncing of her big braless tits inside her tight shirt wasn’t helping matters any. She was still turning a lot of heads and causing several hallway collisions despite her best efforts not to make another spectacle of herself. However, she couldn’t keep herself from hurrying. Derek had a limited window of time before practice started, and she felt somehow compelled to make her body available to him during that time.

Tabitha was outside now, making her way behind the school to the locker room entrance. Sure enough Derek was there waiting for her. When she laid eyes on him, she felt dizzy for a moment, and she felt an overwhelming discomfort that she wasn’t already wrapped up in his strong arms. She dropped her schoolbooks, folders came open, and her papers started blowing away. She didn’t have time to worry about that now. She began sprinting again, this time not to warn Ai, but to submit to whatever Derek had planned for her. As she ran, she felt her shirt become tighter and her breasts heavier. This was getting absurd, they were triple D’s before lunch and she had experienced another growth spurt in the hall. How big would they be now?

Tabitha started slowing down when she was within ten paces of her man, and felt a sudden lessening of the pressure restraining her giant tits. For a moment she thought that Derek had come to his senses and decided his ideal woman wasn’t quite so top heavy. However, her other senses were sending conflicting information. She heard the sound of tearing fabric, and once again, her boobs felt heavier. The breeze hitting her breasts was the sensory evidence that her tits were bigger than ever. The damn things had grown so big that they had burst the seams of her shirt!

Derek exclaimed, “Damn Boobitha! I know you like your shirts tight, but I think you overdid it there! I heard the story of you running back from the bleachers, and how everyone thought your tits were so big that they were going to split your shirt, but I didn’t really think I’d get to see it happen!”

“You’re the one who over did it you moron! Quit fantasizing about my boobs getting any bigger.” At least that’s what Tabitha wanted to say. What came out of her mouth was, “I did split this shirt open, and it made me feel sexy as can be. I bet you love it.” She thought she now knew why her growth spurt after lunch didn’t include her clothing adjusting to fit her new dimensions; someone must have been telling Derek about her wild run when that had happened.

She also realized that she wasn’t lying about feeling sexy at the moment. Even though rationally she should be hiding behind the shrubs to hide her ruined shirt, her stomach was knotted with sexual excitement. It was the same feeling that made her rush to this meeting with Derek even though she knew it wouldn’t go well for her.

She stood smugly next to the football player showing even more under cleavage than she had earlier in the day. There was barely enough fabric to cover her hard nipples. Also, with her ripped shirt sitting on her rack like a bib, the sides of both boobs were fully exposed. A fact that Derek was quick to take advantage of.

Feeling up the busty teen, Derek informed Tabitha. “Watching you split that shirt open was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. I wanna fuck your triple E tits so bad!”

“Let’s do it!” Tabitha said eagerly. A voice inside her head thought, “Triple E, what the fuck? Weren’t the triple D boobs large enough?” As she hurried to lie down between the bushes and the building, she decided that she was like two people now. The stupid horny bimbo who seemed to have total control of her mouth and body, and the girl who remembered who she had been before she had handed Derek the reality warping gum, who was powerless to do anything about her situation.

Derek was wearing his uniform and pads from the waist up. From the waist down, he was wearing athletic shorts and a jock strap. Tabitha looked up at him as he dropped both to his ankles. Derek’s cock hadn’t been able to straighten fully inside the jock strap, but it stiffened completely as soon as the compression was removed. “Babe, I’m so horny for you!” Derek grunted.

He knelt between her knees and flipped up the fabric covering her firm proud tits into her face so that she could no longer see what he was doing. She felt his shaft slip between the valley of her breasts, then his hands pressing her huge tits together to envelop his rod of flesh. “Damn Boobitha! I can’t even see my cock. Your jugs have it completely surrounded!”

“I aim to please!” she said with the ruined shirt still covering her face.

Derek grunted. “Man, your tits are awesome. They’re both soft and firm at the same time. I bet you make all my friends jizz in their pants when you let them feel you up under the bleachers tomorrow!”

“I’m looking forward to it. I hope I do make them all spray their shorts. It will prove how sexy I am!” In reality, Tabitha had hoped inside that he had forgotten about that statement from earlier in the day. She tried to salvage some shred of dignity. “I only want you to tit fuck me though!”

“I love your attitude babe!” Derek panted and he drove his veined shaft between her bulging breasts. “Oh, oh! Speaking of jizz, you’re about to get a load of mine. Ugh, take it bitch!”

Tabitha, to her chagrin, urged the horny athlete on, “Yeah! Do it! Enjoy the way my big tits make you cum!” She felt the wetness oozing between her breasts, and Derek squeezing her tits even harder. He grunted several times before sighing in relief.

“Sorry about leaving you cum splattered and in the dirt Boobitha, but I gotta get the rest of my gear on. Come over to my house around seven and I’ll give your tight little pussy the same treatment I just gave your jugs.”

“I’ll be there right on time!” Tabitha promised eagerly. She heard the sound of the locker room door opening and closing before she even had time to flip the rag that had been her shirt out of her face. Without Derek around to make her helplessly horny, she felt free to say, “What a jerk. He could have at least helped me get back on my feet.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.