Boobiliscious
Chapter 5: Waiting for the Hammer to Fall, Four days ago

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Waiting for the Hammer to Fall, Four days ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Wait, before I get started, how could HB have known that? Has she been magically spying on us ever since she gave us the gum?” Ai asked.

The two teens heard laughter from the front of the store. Ethel cringed and Tabitha and Ai both felt as if someone had walked over their graves. Still Tabitha worked up the nerve to ask a question. She wanted to know why that statement would elicit laughter from the woman behind the desk they still couldn’t really see.

Ethel explained. “She thinks it’s funny that you would consider yourselves interesting enough to be worth spying on. She can look backwards and forwards in time. She was probably trying to decide for herself what the important parts of your story were so she wouldn’t have to listen to you tell it. Consider how she found your discarded bra more important than the two of you did.”

Tabitha protested, “But she gave us that magic gum! Why didn’t she see how awful my future was before she did that?”

“I’m sure Hell Bitch saw part of your future, but she probably got bored after Derek gave you that first kiss under the bleachers and quit looking. Also, keep in mind that she views your current state as preferable to your existence a week ago. Remember how what you saw as being an asshole she saw as demonstrating his superiority to the other guys on the football team. She and my brother were trapped on opposite sides of the multiverse about a century or so ago and it might take thousands of years for them to reunite. By accepting some minor, in her view, mental and physical alterations you secured your unobtainable male.”

“You’re telling me that Hell Bitch is hot for your brother, but it might take her thousands of years to do anything about it. The reason she gave us that magic pack of gum was that Tabitha could score with Derek on a shorter time frame?” Ai asked in disbelief.

“I find her thinking to be extremely alien, and I’ve been traveling with her for nearly a century, but yes. I do think that’s why she gave you that gum. Besides, from her point of view, dealing with a brain craving more sex than a hundred normal women could handle is a trivial problem, and Hell Bitch would simply slay any suitor who didn’t live up to her standards.”

“That’s the most fucked up thing I’ve ever heard of!” Ai protested.

“I agree, so let me hear what happened next so I can see if I can undo any of the damage this gum has caused.”

Ai had just handed Kory a piece of the magic gum, and was excited to find out what his dream girl was like. He had looked so shy and dazed when she had given it to him. She was moving through the halls headed for her next class when she noticed a building commotion. People were yelling and pointing, and Ai was mortified when she followed the extended hands to see what the crowd was pointing at. It was her friend Tabitha running through the halls at breakneck speed.

If that had been the end of it, it would have only been a little bit embarrassing. However, her friend looked like she was halfway to being topless, and her big boobs were heaving wildly as she sprinted through the school. Instead of the jeans she had seen Tabitha in an hour ago, she was now wearing a trashy looking mini skirt that kept flying up to show the world her friend was wearing red panties that had completely ridden up the crack of her ass. She was leaving a path of destruction in her wake. Girls were merely gawking, but boys were dropping their books, walking into people, and bumping into walls. Worst of all, Tabitha was heading straight toward Ai; there was no way to avoid becoming part of the spectacle herself.

“Ai ... don’t...” Tabitha gasped as she struggled to catch her breath.

“What is wrong with you?” Ai hissed at her friend. “You look like a low class hootchie-mama! Pull your shirt down and where in the world is your bra?”

“That’s not important,” the busty blonde panted. “Just don’t give Kory any of that gum!”

“What? Why not? Look what it did for you. We said it should be called Boobiliscious!”

“The problem is what it did to me,” Tabitha explained. “What’s the point of having a body like this if you can’t control it? I stripped down to my underwear and put on a little show for Derek and all his friends. I was so embarrassed, but I couldn’t stop myself. Even worse, sluttier and sluttier things kept coming out of my mouth. I kept talking about how much I liked showing off my hot body and how I didn’t need a bra to hold up my triple D tits!”

“Triple D!” Ai marveled. “Fuck! They are noticeably larger.”

“Yeah, they grew more after English class. I think because that’s what size Derek guessed they would be.”

“So that’s what happened to your bra, you grew out of it?”

“No, it fit just fine despite the sudden growth of my boobs. I took it off to prove my tits, huge as they now are, don’t sag!”

Ai gasped, “You wouldn’t do something like that!”

“Apparently I would,” Tabitha moaned. “Oh, and here’s the worst thing of all, it seems like I’m a worse student than Derek is now!”

“What the fuck! That can’t be true,” for good measure, Ai added, “He’s a total fucking moron!”

“I know. But they all laughed at me when I offered to write a paper for him, so there must be something to it,” Tabitha said while starting to cry. “That magic gum has turned me into a stupid, busty, slut. Or at least that’s how the world sees me. What am I going to do?”

“I don’t know,” Ai said horrified. “What about me? I just gave Kory a piece of that gum. How will I help you if something even worse happens to me?”

“Maybe he hasn’t tried the gum yet,” Tabitha offered hopefully.

“Good point!” Ai agreed. “Let’s try to catch him before he can chew it!” The halls were starting to empty out as students moved into their classrooms for the next period. “I saw Kory heading this way. Maybe we can figure out whose class he’s in.”

The girls froze when they heard an adult speaking. “Miss Osaka, Miss Stephens, shouldn’t the two of you be somewhere else right now?” It was Mr. Kopruki, who taught calculus and trig.

Tabitha tried to weasel her way out of trouble. “Please Mr. Kopruki, we’re trying to find someone. It’s very important.” Tabitha stepped toward the middle aged teacher and was surprised when he jumped backwards.

“Don’t come near me you little hussy! Tramps like you are why I send my children to private schools. I don’t care who you’re trying to find. Just get to the classroom of whoever is unfortunate enough to have to put up with you for the next fifty minutes. The same goes for you too Miss Osaka.”

Tabitha slunk off to the library, which seemed to satisfy the irate math teacher even though that wasn’t where her next class was. She just couldn’t handle being around people at the moment. When Ai walked into her class, her teacher wordless held up a detention slip. “Please don’t,” Ai begged, “I had an, um, female emergency.” Her teacher gasped, as if in pain, and waved her to her seat. The class was all giggling and looking at her, but she barely noticed. She was so worried about how she might change that she couldn’t concentrate on anything else.

At lunch, Tabitha and Ai were huddled in the stall of the ladies room bemoaning their fate. “Any changes?” Tabitha asked.

Looking down at her skinny body, Ai replied, “There don’t seem to be. You?”

Tabitha hefted her braless tits in her hands and replied, “I don’t think I’m any bigger.” The two had planned on trying to find Kory at lunch, until they realized that because of his schedule, he ate lunch with most of the freshmen.

While they were sitting there in silence, two of the school’s openly lesbian girls walked into the bathroom. “Is anyone in here?” the one named Emily wondered.

“It looks like there might be some more converts to the winning side,” the one named Amy stated. “There are four pairs of legs in this stall.”

Ai snapped back at the couple, “We’re not making out; we’re depressed!”

Emily asked, “Is that Aye?”

Ai snapped. “It’s pronounced ah-ee you lesbo!”

“Who cares?” Amy countered. “Is Boobitha in there with you? Send her out and Emily and I will cheer her up. Won’t we Em?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.