Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3: Start of School, Four Days Ago

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Start of School, Four Days Ago - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“You never cease to amaze me Hell Bitch! You gave them something that would take two years for you to explain the basics of? How could that possibly have been a good idea?”

“They just needed to give it to the guy they want. They didn’t need to know all the metaphysical details.”

“You and I are having a long talk after these two get done with their story.”

Ai asked the shopkeeper, “Is there some reason we can’t see whoever you’re arguing with?”

“Yes, she’s giving off a whole bunch of “Don’t look at me” vibes. I’ll explain more later, tell me what happened when you started giving out pieces of gum.”

“Dude look! Tubeitha is on her way over here to flirt with you again. You are so lame for letting such a plain girl think she has a shot with you. I’m starting to think you go for the no tits, no waist, no ass look.” Derek’s friends all laughed at the jest.

“Very funny guys, but I’ll be the one laughing while I’m playing PS3 games tonight while you write your World History paper. Now hush up before you scare my ghost writer away!”

“Hey, come with me when I give Derek a piece of this gum.”

“Having slept on it, I don’t think this gum is going to work, and he’s just going to ask you to write papers for him. That’s the only reason he puts up with you.”

“He likes me for more than just that.” Tabitha protested.

“Hey Derek!”

“Hi Tu ... Tabitha. Are you taking World History this year?”

“No, I’ve got European.”

“Think you could write a paper that would get me a passing mark anyway?” Ai growled when she heard this, but Tabitha stepped on her foot to silence her. “I’ve got to have two pages on how cube form helped the ancient Sumerians become civilized.”

“You mean how cuneiform helped them?” Tabitha clarified.

“Yeah, that’s it! I knew you could do it. You’re the best.” Derek snapped his fingers and pointed at Tabitha.

“No problem,” Tabitha said, although she was slightly embarrassed that she had, just as Ai had predicted, ended up agreeing to do Derek’s homework for him. “Hey, want a piece of gum?”

“Sure!” Derek exclaimed. “I love chewing gum!”

“On their way to English class, Tabitha walked a bit faster than Ai in an attempt to avoid hearing an “I told you so.” from her friend. She thought she had gotten away with it as she slipped into her seat, but Ai tapped her on the shoulder.

“I know,” Tabitha grumbled. “I’m writing another paper for Derek.”

“No, it’s not that.” Ai hissed. “When you just sat down, it looked like you’ve suddenly developed hips!”

Tabitha looked down and gasped, “Boobs, I’ve got boobs too, I’m not flat as a board any more! Is this what you expected from what the lady behind the desk was saying?”

“No, I thought the gum was going to be like a love potion if it worked at all. I never expected it would turn you into someone Derek might actually consider dating.”

“Hey!” Tabitha protested.

“Oh, now that you’ve got some ammunition to use, admit it. The only reason Derek even talked to you was that you did his homework for him.”

“You’re right.” Tabitha sighed, “But I bet he’ll be willing to hang out with me in front of his friends now! That gum should be called Boobiliscious!”

Their teacher’s voice interrupted Tabitha and Ai. “Miss Tabitha, since you seem to be fond of talking, presumably in sentences, while you should be listening, perhaps you would like to diagram a sentence on the board for us.”

Blushing, Tabitha made her way to the board, where there were already example sentences for her to diagram. Starting with the topmost, Tabitha worked carefully. She didn’t notice that her chest had expanded again and that the front of her shirt was smearing one of the other sentences. The class was giggling, but she didn’t know why. She started to work more quickly hoping to get back to her seat as soon as possible.

“Tabitha! Pay attention to what you’re doing. I put these sentences on the board before class started for a reason. That reason wasn’t so that you could get chalk all over your shirt!”

Stepping back from the board, she saw that she had indeed smeared one of the sentences and that there was chalk dust on the front of her shirt. She also saw that her boobs were much larger than before. “I’m sorry; I didn’t realize they were so big!” That sent the class from giggling into full blown laughter.

“That’s enough out of you young lady! Sometimes I don’t know why I bother trying to teach you anything. You seem to be intent on doing nothing but disrupting class. Get back in your seat and I don’t want to hear another peep out of you until class is over.” Unused to being scolded by teachers, Tabitha hurried back to her desk. She didn’t notice that she turned every male head in the class as she scooted down the aisle. She did notice the bounce of her breasts as she moved though. She wanted to talk to Ai right away, but she kept her mouth shut until the bell dismissed them.

“Oh my goodness!” Ai gushed, “Did you see how every guy was staring when you walked back to your desk?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.