Caribbean Vacation - Cover

Caribbean Vacation

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 2: Caribbean Here We Come

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Caribbean Here We Come - Kaci has a fantasy about black men having oversized cocks and has a strong desire to find out if it is true or a myth. Her 3 teenage daughters watch her strange actions with the gardener and then become as curious as mom. But first they have to have someone with a normal size cock to take their virginity to prepare them for what they may find. Kaci and the girls fly to a Caribbean Island to search for the truth. For Dad's cooperation he is well rewarded, twice.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

The Saturday after school was out Kaci, Jacqui, Brandi and Randi were on a plane to the Caribbean. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining bright temperatures were mild and they were looking forward to the excitement of a foreign land.

The plane touched down and a crew from the hotel met them. Everyone was shocked because the crew were all naked black men.

Randi said, "mom look. Those men have big cocks even on soft."

Kaci said, I think this may be better than we expected.

The man in charge came on the plane and said, "My name is Michael and I am the head tour guide. This is a nudist island. Everyone goes nude. If you are against nudity or you prefer not to go nude, you will be required to remain in your room and leave on the first flight out in the morning. Those who don't mind nudity will take off your clothes now and put them in the plastic bag provided to each of you.

Apparently no one objected as everyone stripped and put their clothes in the bags provided. Most of the men on the flight were excited by this and had hard cocks. The ladies all giggled at the sight. Then everyone sat back in their seats.

Michael walked down the aisle of the plane. He had an enormous cock. It had to be at least 10 inches hanging limp. When he walked down the aisle it was swinging to and fro. He noted which ladies turned their heads away and which ones licked their lips when they saw his cock.

He stopped right in front of Kaci and her girls. All four of them were fingering themselves which the man noted. He then walked back to the front of the plane. He asked that all married couples leave the plane first. A number of couples got up to leave. It was funny watching the men trying to cover up their hard cocks. Then it was any unmarried couples traveling together. A few more couples got up and left. One girl had put her hand on her man's hard cock and was leading him out of the plane. The ladies applauded her. Single men were next to leave the plane.

That left Kaci, her three girls and two other girls about high school age left. Two men walked toward the back where Kaci was. This time the men's cocks were hard and sticking straight out. All the girls gasped at the sight.

The first two men asked Kaci and her girls if they enjoyed seeing their cocks. Kaci nodded her head yes. Then he asked if they wanted to suck their cocks. They were eager so Kaci and Jacqui began sucking their cocks. Brandi and Randi were watching closely. The two other girls came back to also watch. They were having a hard time getting the entire large cocks in their mouths but they made up for it in enthusiasm.

The two high school girls were getting excited and began fingering themselves. Brandi and Randi went over and began licking the girl's pussies. The girls moved to different seats where they could lay back and let Brandi and Randi have better access.

Kaci said, "enough. I want that cock inside me."

The man had her lay back on the seat and he inserted his cock into her pussy. Being large he went slow at first. Kaci was already used to Ezra's big cock so this one went in without a problem.

She said, "shove that thing in me. Fuck me hard." He began his long strokes with that 14" cock. Of course it would not go completely in but he rammed as much as he could.

The second man laid Jacqui down and he began fucking her. The two girls could watch the fucking from their seats which heightened their own arousal as Brandi and Randi worked over their clits. Then they put two fingers in each of the girls and began rubbing the G-spots as well as sucking and licking their clits.

Kaci and Jacqui both screamed into their climaxes yet kept humping like it was the last fuck they would ever have. That set off the two girls and they grabbed the heads of Brandi and Randi and pulled them into their pussies and had rip roaring climaxes.

Two other men had come on the plane and went in the back. When Brandi and Randi stood up from the girls the men moved right in and began fucking the two girls. The first two men finished with Kaci and Jacqui so they laid Brandi and Randi down and began fucking them.

Randi asked her man to go slow since she was not used to large cocks. He complied and went very slow. He eased his cock in inch by inch until he finally was all the way in her.

Randi said, "oh that feels good but let it rest a minute." It didn't take long then she said, "it's ok now. Let's fuck."

Now two men were pounding the high school girls, two men were fucking Brandi and Randi. Kaci and Jacqui moved to another seat and began a 69 to clean the cum out of each other's pussies. Hearing the fucking going on only stirred them more so began sucking each other's clits. The girls being fucked hit their climaxes within seconds of one another and that carried over to Kaci and Jacqui and they both climaxed.

Michael said, "when you ladies recover we have a Jitney waiting to take you to the hotel."

Kaci said, "thank you. We'll be along in a few minutes." She turned to the two girls and said, "Hi. I'm Kaci and these are my daughters Jacqui and the twins are Brandi and Randi."

"Hi. We are twins too. I'm Tanya and my sister Terri."

"What brought you to this island without your parents along?"

"Oh we convinced our parents that we didn't want to sit around all summer and do nothing plus drive our parents nuts. We wanted to visit an island for some excitement. We learned about this island but we didn't tell our parents the whole story."

"Yes I can see why not. So you are out for sexual adventures more than sightseeing I take it?"

Tanya blushed a bit and said, "yeah. After struggling with the dorks at school we thought maybe we'd find some real men out here. Boy did we ever."

"Yeah my daughters and I thought the same but we never dreamed we'd be fucked before even getting off the plane. Looks like it is going to be a great week."

"We prepared ourselves ahead of time. We convinced mom to put us on the pill before dad took our ... ooops. Shit."

Kaci said, "it's ok. My dad took my cherry when I was 13 and took the cherries of my three girls so don't be ashamed around us."

Tanya said, "whew. I'm glad to hear that. I don't know what made me blurt that out."

"How long have you been fucking your dad?"

"Two years now and it has been wonderful. Sometimes we even get in bed with both him and mom and the four of us have sex."

"Oh good, then you love pussy eating as much as we do. We should have some good times together then. Oh we better get going. I'm sure the men want to get on to their other jobs."


They all left the plane and the Jitney took them to the hotel. Within minutes they were at the rustic hotel. A beautiful lady named Cass, who was the owner, met them and welcomed them to the island. She had a sly grin on her face seeing the cum streaks on their legs and knew they had been fucked on the plane.

She looked at them and asked if they were all together?

Kaci spoke up quickly and said, "yes. My neighbor's daughters and my daughters earned a vacation so I brought them here." Tanya and Terri caught on quick and kept quiet.

Cass again had a sly grin on her face. She said she had one suite left and since there were six of them they could have it. She told them to get situated and she would explain about the island and things to do at the evening meal.


When they got to the room Tanya said, "that was slick getting us together in one room like this."

"Well I figured there was no point in you girls being alone. We are all here for the same reason ... eat, suck and fuck."

Tanya and Terri both blushed. "Yeah you are about right on that I guess. I'm glad we had the experience with dad before we got hit with those big cocks out there. Whew they were big."

"Did they hurt either of you?"

"Oh no. Dad is pretty big himself so that's why I said I'm glad we had the experience. These big boys just slid right on in.

"We have a gardener who has a giant black cock so we did some practice exercises on him before we left.

Tanya asked, "did you girls have much experience other than your dad and the gardener?"

Jacqui said, "no that is the extent of our experience. We were not going to let the boys at school have the satisfaction of taking our cherries and then brag about it. That's why we let Dad do it because we knew he would respect us afterwards. What about you two?"

Tanya said, "Mom taught us a lot of techniques on how to please a man. Then mom let dad take our virginity. After that we practiced with Dad a lot. Then we started branching out. We fucked the dads of our girl friends while our dad fucked those girls. Then we got real daring and fucked one of our teachers. He brought a teacher friend in so we both had someone to fuck at the same time. One day we were fucking the two teachers in the classroom after school when the Principal walked in. We thought our school career was over right there."

The Principal said, "well well well, what do we have here?"

"The two teachers still had their cocks in us and smiled at the Principal and he nodded. We begged him not to expel us from school. He asked us what we thought he should do? We just shrugged our shoulders. Then he said if we were to fuck him as well he would reconsider expelling us. We knew he had us trapped so we agreed to it. So now we were fucking the two teachers and the Principal off and on. He would wait until his office staff left then he'd fuck us on the couch in his office. The good news is we both got A's for the year. One thing for sure is we never lacked having a cock in our pussies."

Kaci said, "sounds like you two got lucky then. I wonder if your A's were for the subjects or for the fucking?"

"We didn't care as long as our parents never found out what we were doing. Luckily and surprisingly none of the kids found out either so it didn't get spread around school."

Kaci said, "Let's go down to supper then we can relax this evening. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a giant filling day."

Randi said, "right mom, a giant filling our pussies." They all laughed.

After they ate they all went back to the room. The girls decided they wanted to do some pussy eating. Everyone stripped and they paired off. They decided not to go for climaxes right away so they could rotate around and get a taste of everyone's pussy.


Being nude in a public dining room for breakfast was quite unusual for all the girls, not to mention all the other guests as well. However, they all got over the initial exposure and settled in real well. Seeing waiters with long cocks hanging down was tempting but Kaci decided to wait until after breakfast.

Cass said there was a bus to tour the island but there wasn't a lot to see. Mostly the tennis and volleyball courts, horseshoes and the pool. No matter what do NOT go into the ocean waters. There is a large school of Pirhana out there and they will eat all the flesh off your skin before you can get back out of the water. What is left of you will be washed out to sea and there will be no trace that you ever existed here.

Kaci asked, "With the open lifestyle here I take it most sex practices are acceptable?"

Cass said, "we don't have many laws here, mostly don't dare steal anything from anyone. We are very open about sex here as long as it is consensual. We don't tolerate abuse like hurting someone, coerced or rape. If someone says no to any sex act or practice then it is NO and final without any animosity."

"Has there ever been anyone raped here?"

Cass said, "One man tried to rape one of the young girls here. When it was reported to me I just played it cool. I invited him to go swimming in the ocean to cleanse his soul. The last we saw of him he went to the beach and went in the water."

"Sort of like the old West, tried, convicted and hung all in one day."

We just don't have the funds or resources to house prisoners here so we deal with it the best way we can."

Kaci said, "wow instant justice. Seems that might work better than housing them for years before they execute them."

Cass said, "After all it is their choice to go swimming in the Ocean. We eliminate all traces and records of them ever having been here. It works great for us and no one here is held responsible. No evidence. (She had a wicked smile on her face.)

One of the men at the table spoke up and asked, "isn't that against the law to take justice in your own hands?"

Cass said, "What Law? This island does not belong to any country. It is strictly a private island and we make our own laws here. We do not have to answer to anyone off this island."

He said, "What about sex with underage girls? Is that permitted here?"

"As long as they consent to it or their parent consent there is no law against it. There is no low age limit. We will not tolerate any child being forced or hurt just for someone's gratification."

"Wow, I might just want to move here and bring my girls here." His wife smacked him on the shoulder and said, "pervert". Everyone laughed.

Cass said, "finally. Tonight we will have an open outdoor party and everyone is invited. We'll have a lot of food and drink, music by a Caribbean steel band and dancing. There will also be a floor show of native dancing. I think you all will enjoy it so hope to see you there."

Kaci and the girls decided to go to the pool and get some sun rays. They were lying on their towels when they noticed a number of black men around the pool. Two of them appeared to be lifeguards.

Kaci decided to entice some action so she spread her legs wide open for all to see. One of the men walked over and stood in front of her and stared at her pussy then up to her breasts and back to her pussy.

"See something you like big boy?"

"Yes ma'am. Nice looking pussy you have there."

"Well if you have something big enough to put inside of it I'd be obliged."

He put his hand on his cock and began waving it around to get it hard.

"Come here and let me suck on it and that will get it hard."

He approached her head and got down on his knees. She took his cock in her hand and began stroking it. She noticed the girls were watching her closely.

"Do you have any friends that could take care of my daughters for me? I'm sure they would love to enjoy their time here as well."

He looked over at the other guys at the end of the pool, waved and pointed to the girls. Five of them came over and one got in front of each girl.

"Ok girls you are on your own now. Enjoy!"

She began sucking the man's cock and it wasn't long before it was long and stiff. "Wow that is a big one."

"We all have big ones here ma'am. I think the shortest guy here is 10 inches."

"How long is yours?"

"Last I checked it was 13 1/2 inches. Think it is big enough for you?"

She grinned and said, "I haven't had one that big yet but if you ease it in slow I'm sure I can handle it."

She was already wet from the anticipation of this big cock so he put his cock to her entrance. He eased the head just inside her then slowly eased another couple of inches inside.

"Wow that mutha is big. Give me a minute to adjust." She then heard the girls screeching and grunting as they accepted big cocks from their men. After a minute Kaci said, "ok let's do it. Fuck me."

Just as she said that it sounded like an echo as the girls all said fuck me one after the other. Kaci smiled in wonderment. Here she is lying at a pool fucking a man with a giant cock and her daughters right beside her also fucking men with big cocks.

Kaci said, "How are you girls doing over there?"

"Doing great mom. We can't believe we are fucking right beside you."

"I have the same feeling about you girls. How are the twins doing over there?

Tanya said, "Doing super Kaci. No one at home would ever believe us if we told them six of us are lying side by side fucking giant cocks."

"OK enough talk. Let's see if you men can pump us full of juice."

The guys began long slow strokes in and out. They couldn't get all of their cocks in the girls but they gave them all they could hold. The cocks being so big it was rubbing everyone's clit and thus getting the girls off pretty fast. It seems like they were all having multiple orgasms.

Kaci was sopping wet and began to scream out loud as she reached new heights of passion and ecstasy. Her nipples became extended and hard almost like nails not only for my own feelings of being fucked good but for knowing my daughters are being fucked as hard as this guy is fucking me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.