Caribbean Vacation
Chapter 1: Fantasy - Truth or Myth

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Fantasy - Truth or Myth - Kaci has a fantasy about black men having oversized cocks and has a strong desire to find out if it is true or a myth. Her 3 teenage daughters watch her strange actions with the gardener and then become as curious as mom. But first they have to have someone with a normal size cock to take their virginity to prepare them for what they may find. Kaci and the girls fly to a Caribbean Island to search for the truth. For Dad's cooperation he is well rewarded, twice.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

Kaci looks like the average housewife living in a large house on the edge of town. She does not look like the type of wife who would harbor sexual fantasies. Her husband Mark does like some fantasies and she will sometimes be able to talk him into roleplaying.

Their three daughters, Jacqui and twins Brandi and Randi, are still living at home and attend a local high school. They are not happy that they are still virgins mainly because they know most of the boys fuck a girl then brag about it around the school. If they can get a "cherry" then their status rises that much more. If they get a girl pregnant then it is a "Badge of Honor" for the boy.

Unknown to her daughters Kaci did have fantasies. She would lay by the pool in a tight bikini to tan her body and wondered what it would be like to fuck a giant dick.

One day the gardener came up to her and said he had spotted some new exotic plants and wanted to know if she would be interested in having them in the yard.

Ezra was a black man, six feet 2 inches tall. He was married and had two teenage daughters. He had large hands and large feet. This gave a clue to Kaci that he may have a 'large package'.

Ezra looked down at her and could see her large breasts almost falling out of her top. Her legs were slightly open and the bottom of her bikini was so tight it was partially inside her crack where he could clearly see she had a cameltoe pussy. His cock sprung immediately to a hard status. He tried to hide it but she spotted it right off.

Kaci let out a loud gasp when she saw the size of it bulging in his pants.

"Something wrong Ms Kaci?"

She couldn't tell him the real reason for her gasp and shocked look so she said, "No. I just had a gas pain momentarily but I'm ok now."

Ezra smiled and said, "Yes'm, dey can be bad ifn ya don't tend to them and make ya hurt more."

She wondered if he was buying her story or did he realize she gasped when she saw his giant cock in those pants? Then she got brave.

"Ezra, I don't mean to be personal, I can see in your pants you are glad to see me but I can't help but asking. Just how big is that package in your pants?"

"Oh ma'am, I'se sorry I'se didn't mean fo it to show. Jist can't hep it. The last I'd knowd it wuz bout 13 inches."

Kaci's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open and was stunned. "Uhhhh did you say 13 inches?"

"Yes'm, bout dat size."

"Please Ezra, would you let me see it?"

"Ma'am? Here in de open wheres folks can see us?"

"My husband is still at work and the girls won't be home from school for another hour so no one will see us."

"Please ma'am. I dun want to git fired. I loves it here workin fo you and the mister."

"Ezra, we like you and your family so I promise you that you will not be fired."

Ezra looked all around and didn't see anyone so he undid his belt, unzipped his pants and slid them down. He didn't have any underwear on so his big cock just jumped right on out straight as it could be. With as close as he was standing his cock was almost in her face.

"Holy Shit! I've never seen one that big before!" She just stared at it for a moment and the temptation got to her. She reached up and put her hand on it. It was so big she could not get her whole hand around it.

Ezra gasped from the feel of her touch. He gets excited easily and hopes he doesn't cum on her.

Kaci is holding it with two hand and jerking him slowly then increasing her speed. Oh no she's jerkiin me. Hold on don't cum don't cum. Ohhhhh nooooo.

She was looking right into the head of his giant cock when it went off like a cannon. He spewed cum all over her face, hair, chest and all over her stomach.

"Oh no, I'se sorry Ms Kaci. I culdn't hep it. Please fogive me."

"Wow you shot a super load there Ezra. Oh don't worry there is nothing to forgive. After all I'm the one who caused it."

"Let me git yo a towel."

"Ezra have you have eaten your cum after you fuck your wife?"

"Yes'm, sumtimes I does."

"Good, then instead of getting a towel I want you to lick the cum off me."

"Ma'am?"

"You heard me, eat your cum off my tits and belly." She removed her top so he could get a clear shot at her breasts.

Ezra looked all around and seeing no one he got on his knees, leaned over and began licking close to her tits.

"My left tit is sopping wet Ezra, don't miss it."

He thought Oh my God, as he put his mouth on her tit and began licking his cum. Her skin was so soft and silky that he just licked it clean. He sucked on it for a minute then moved across to the other breast. He licked that one clean and also began sucking on her nipple. He didn't want to over do it this first time so he worked down her chest to her belly.

"Don't miss the cum that went into my belly button."

Ezra is beside himself. He can't believe this is happening. He scoops his cum out of her belly button with his tongue. Some of his cum ran down to the top of her bikini bottom. He licked down but stopped at the material. He didn't dare go beyond that or he knew he'd be fired.

"How was it Ezra?"

"Oh it tasted good."

"I know the cum is good, how was licking my tits and body?"

Oh she's tryin to git me fired, but whut de heck. "Ma'am I enjoyed licking and sucking your titties and licking your belly. It just made my day."

Kaci heard the rusty gate swing open so she knew her daughters were home. She quickly retied her bikini top and Ezra pulled up his pants and got them fixed just as the oldest daughter came outside.

"Hi Mom. Hi Ezra" said Jacqui. "Boy it sure is hot out here."

Kaci thought girl if you only knew, then said, "Ezra, that is a good idea on those plants. Check with Willie and see if he has any or can order any exotic plants that no one around here has. You know how I like to have the place look different. I'll leave the type and designs to your expertise. Willie knows you have permission to charge anything to do with gardening to our account."

"Yes'm Ms Kaci. I'se takes care of it."

Kaci had forgotten about the cum in her hair so she got up and dove into the pool before her daughter saw it.

Jacqui wasn't fooled and was thinking to herself, wow mom's hair is full of cum and some on her forehead. Dad's not home so I wonder if she was fucking with Ezra? I'll have be more alert around here.


The next day Kaci was on the lounge chair and decided to be a bit more daring. She removed her bikini and was lying there naked. She saw Ezra over by the shed. She needed an excuse to get him over to her so she called him over.

As Ezra walked toward her he suddenly realized she had no clothes on. Of course his cock sprang into action filling his pants. Kaci smiled when she saw it.

"Ezra, did you check on the exotic plants?"

"Uhhh yes'm I did. Willie showd me sum that he knowd no one else had. I'se tole him ta order dem. Der are bout 5 of dem and shuld be here ina week. Cause we ordered in bulk dey gave us a discount so's I'se got dem all fur fifty bucks."

All the while he was talking he was staring at her body. He could see both breasts and those hard nipples sticking straight out. Her legs were parted so he had a clear shot of her pussy. His cock raged even harder against his pants.

"WOW you did good Ezra. That is a good price. I think you deserve a reward for your excellent work."

"Ahh ma'am yo dunt needa."

"Ezra take that hard out before you rip your pants. I want to see it again."

He looked around and didn't see anyone. He figured he did it yesterday so surely he won't get fired for doing it again. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. His giant cock sprung straight out almost hitting Kaci in the face.

She reached over and held it with her hands. Then she attempted to put her mouth on it. She had to really stretch her mouth just to get the head in her.

Ezra moaned when he felt her lips and warm mouth on the head of his cock. She tried to get more in her mouth but it was just too big and only got the head in. She ran her tongue around the head and under it to his sensitive spot. He was moaning with great feelings and could also feel his cum swirling up his cock.

She tried going back and forth on the head of his cock when he suddenly exploded with a gush of cum. It flooded her mouth and she swallowed as much as she could but some of it just ran down the sides of her mouth. Ezra watching her on his cock just excited him that much more and he just kept pumping out the cum.

Finally she pulled it out of her mouth and it was still shooting cum down on her belly. She widened her legs a bit more and let his cum fall on her pussy.

"Yesterday you had to clean off my tits. Looks like today you will have to clean off my pussy."

"Yes'm, gladly." He got on his knees. She spread her legs wide open and he dove in and began licking her cunt lips.

"Oh my God". She suddenly realized he had a giant tongue. She looked down and it looked like it was almost the size of a great dane tongue. When he licked her clit it was like a lightning bolt hit her. He kept licking and flicking it until she exploded.

Ezra is now twirling his tongue all around inside her pussy as far as he can get it in her. He then fucks her with it and is able to touch both her clit and G-spot. He is fucking her with his tongue like a man gone wild. She exploded with the intensity of a gas station blowing up. She had three climaxes in a row. He stopped and let her rest a bit as she came down from her high.

When she recovered she raised up and let the lounge chair fall flat. She said, "ok Ezra, your reward is to fuck me right here and right now. I want that giant cock inside me."

Ezra was flabbergasted. He had never had a white woman want to fuck him and now here is one.

"Yo sho' yo wants me to do dis?"

"Ezra if you DON'T shove that cock in me and fuck me right this minute I will fire your ass."

"Yes'm. Atcher service." He got on top of her, lined up his cock and stuck the head in first.

"WOW!"

"Yo ok ma'am?"

"Yes it was just a bit bigger than I thought but it's ok now. Give me more."

Ezra eased about 4 inches of cock inside her.

"DDDAAAAAYYYYAAAAAMMMMM that mutha is big. See how much more you can get in me."

He eased further inside but then bumped up again her cervix. He still had three or four inches that he couldn't get in but she was a full as she could get. He laid still until she got used to his size. It was good he cummed once so he can hold off a bit now.

"Wow I have never had a cock anywhere near that big inside me. It sure does feel good now that the pain went away. Now let see how much cum you can pour into his bucket. Fuck me hard Ezra."

He began stroking in and out and slowly increased his speed. He thought this might be the only time he'd ever get to fuck her so he wanted to take his time and enjoy every minute of it. He also wanted her to have good climaxes so she might invite him back.

They were so into it that they didn't hear the girls come in. They had gotten out an hour early today. They got off the school bus and went up to their room to change clothes. Jacqui glanced out the window and said "HOLY SHIT!"

Brandi said, "what?"

Jacqui said, "look."

Brandi and Randi both looked out the window. Brandi said, "OH MY GOD!"

They were watching their mother being fucked by Ezra. He was pounding like a mad man.

Randi said, "is he raping her?"

Jacqui said, "no you can see her arms around his neck, her legs up against her chest. That is not rape. That is pure raw hard fucking."

Brandi opened the window just a little so they could hear sounds from down there. They heard their mother saying "fuck me Ezra oh God pound that sausage in me. Fuck me, give me a good load of your cum."

It got the girls so excited they took off their clothes and began fingering themselves as they watched the action. They watched their mom bouncing hard up to meet his downward thrusts and screaming into her climax "fuck me fuck me fuck me Ezra, fuck me. I want that big load of cum in my pussy."

That got to all three girls and they hit their own climaxes about that time. They fell back on their beds gasping for breath.

Ezra had poured what seemed like a gallon of cum in Kaci's pussy. It was running out around his cock, down her crack and onto the lounge chair. He stood up and helped her to bring the back of the chair to an upright position. Then he sat beside her.

"Wow ma'am, dats de bestest fokin I'se had in a spell."

"I thought it was super, Ezra. Don't you fuck your wife often?"

"No ma'am, she dunt like foken much. She be let me do it maybe two times a month."

"What about your daughters, do they help you out?"

He just stared at her. He couldn't believe she said that. If it's possible this black man blushed hard.

"Well that's answers that question. All girls should be taught good sex by their fathers. How long have you been fucking them?"

"Oldest bout two years. Bout three munths ago de youngest caught me and the older one doin it so she wanted to do it too. So's I'se broke her in and been doin both since. De wife is happy cuz she dunts gotta foke me no more."

"Am I the first white woman you ever fucked?"

"Yes'm, tain't nebber dun one before."

"What do you think now? Would you want to fuck more of them?"

"I'se thought it wuz good foken. Yo shore knowd howz ta git me off big time. I'se mite foke more of dem ifn dey let me. I won't force no one no how."

"Well I want to work it so my husband can take the cherries of my three girls. After that they might be available to you to fuck as well as me. But there is one condition."

"What's dat, ma'am?"

"Hubby gets to fuck your two daughters. He loves young girls."

"Oh my. Bet he wuld loves my sister. She has three young girls by her daddy and dey all foke her daddy and sumtime me. Dat shuld keep him busy whiles yo and yo girls and I foke."

Kaci just smiled and laid there enjoying the afterglow. Ezra got up, put his pants back on and headed toward the shed.

The girls came out and walked over to me.

"Hey mom, great idea getting an all over tan. No tan lines that way. Maybe we should do that too."

Kaci blushed and said, well this is the first time I've done it but it does feel nice not to be encumbered with clothes or even a bikini."

Jacqui said, with a sly grin, "We noticed mom."

"Noticed what?"

"We were watching from the bedroom window. We saw your trainer giving you the latest methods of exercise."

Kaci blushed big time. "Oh no you saw us?"

"Yes we saw the whole thing."

"Oh I'm sorry you had to see that. I'll not do that again."

"No mother. We enjoyed watching you. You were so into it. We could hear your breathing, your grunting, your words, like a woman possessed. It was so good we all three began fingering ourselves and we had a climax at the same time you did. It was super wasn't it mom?"

"Oh gosh, I can't believe we are talking about this. Yes it was great. I haven't had a climax like that in a long time. Please don't tell your father I fucked Ezra. I'm not sure how he would feel about me fucking a black man. I may tell him later but I don't think this is the time. If I work it right maybe I can get him to fuck Ezra's teen girls."

I'll bet Dad would love to fuck black girls. I hear they really know how to fuck. OK mom, we promise not to tell him. We'll let you handle that."

"Thank you. Speaking of which I'm surprised to hear my fucking Ezra stirred you girls that much."

"We wish the three of us could lose our virginity so we can fuck like that too. We just hate the idea of giving it to these dumb boys. We'd rather do it with someone we loved and would respect us."

"You mean someone like your father who loves you three dearly? Maybe you should let him take your cherries."

"MOOOMMMM are you kidding us? Fucking Dad? Isn't that incest?"

"Sit down girls and let me tell you a story. When I was young my father fucked me and took my virginity. When I was 13 my father got me pregnant. After that baby he got me pregnant again and then a third time. We moved to a different state and got married. No one has ever questioned us. You three are the products of this incest relationship and marriage."

The girls sat there stunned. They had no clue other than they knew their dad was older than their mother but never thought much about it.

I know he sees you three running around the house half naked and gets a big hard on. Then he drags me to the bed and fucks me like a wild man. No complaint there but sometimes he has fucked me and called out your names.

"Since you three are products of an incest relationship you can see why I suggested and not be upset about you having sex with your dad. Once you have lost your virginity you can find other men to fuck and not have to deal with the dorks at school. After I had you three I went on the pill to avoid more pregnancies. When I was in high school I would fuck the fathers of my friends. Some of them fucked my dad. It was safer as no one would tell and we could be sure of not getting STD's."

The girls just sat there not believing what they were hearing. Yet they were excited knowing their mom was fucking her dad when she was as young as they are. Now she wants us to fuck our dad.

"Mom, the three of us are going to our room and discuss this. We need to think about it a bit."


When the girls got to their room they stripped naked and gave each other a group hug. They always enjoyed holding one another sometimes even sleeping together. They enjoyed making love together but they were very careful not to break their hymens. They wanted to save them for someone special. Now it comes up about their dad.

Jacqui said, "well dad has leered at us a lot. I have seen him get a hard on when we traipse around with few clothes on. One day I had on a bikini and went and sat in his lap. I thought his cock was going to jump out and slap me it was so hard. I got up and went to the pool. I know he suffered on that one."

Brandi said, "one day I had on a T-shirt and short shorts but the legs were loose not tight. I went and sat on the couch to watch TV. I know he was trying to see up the leg of my shorts. So I kept my eyes on the TV but I kept moving my legs around to tease him. Watching him was funny."

Randi said, "I decided to be daring and I put on a long T-shirt but didn't wear any panties. I too sat on the couch. The T came up so he could just barely see my pussy. Watching him lean on one side of the chair then the other side so he could see was funny. I could see he had a big hard on. When I raised my leg and put my foot on the couch my pussy was fully exposed. He lost it and you could see how wet the front of his pants were. I gave him a break by going to the kitchen and get a drink so he could sneak off to his room and change pants. Sometimes I wished I had followed him to his room and see what he would do."

Jacqui said, "wow that is more daring than what Brandi and I did. OK what should we do? Shall we approach him one at a time or should we just all three go in and let him fuck us one after the other?"

Brandi said, "hey we all three got off big time watching mom fucking Ezra. So why not have the thrill of watching each other fuck our dad? Remember Beth and Gina said they watched each other when they fucked both their dads. They got a big thrill out of it."

Randi said, "yeah and after we lose our cherries we could go over and watch them fuck and they can watch us fuck their dads. I think it is exciting to watch someone fucking."

Jacqui said, "since we liked watching mom fuck Ezra maybe we could get mom to watch us fuck dad."

Brandi said, "wow that would be something with mom watching us fuck our dad who is also her dad. I wonder what she'd say if we all three got pregnant by dad?"

Randi said, "WHOA! Now that would be wild. Think about it. Mom is not only our mom but also our sister. Now if we have a baby girl by dad the baby would be our daughter and sister and mom's granddaughter. Dad would be both dad and Grandpa."

Jacqui said, "what a great way to fuck up a Family Tree. I think it's a great idea. So we all fuck dad at the same time. Plus mom can watch if she wants to.

Jacqui said, "maybe after dad breaks us in I'd like to fuck Ezra too. It might be fun fucking a black cock, especially one that big."

Brandi said, "wow between dad and Ezra we would have all the fucking we want and not have to deal with those dorks."

Randi said, "I'm not too sure Ezra could get that monster in my little cunt. He'd probably split me in half like cord wood."

Jacqui said, "Nah. Pussies stretch pretty good. Look how big they have to get to let a baby out. OK, so are we agreed on letting dad fuck all three of us at once and let mom watch dad pop our cherries?"

They all agreed.

Brandi said, "wait, what if dad doesn't want to be the one to take our virginity? What if he wants to be true to mom?"

Jacqui said, "Not to worry. Dad loves young pussy. I'm sure he'll love fucking our young virginal pussies."

Randi said, "what? How do you know he loves young pussy?"

Jacqui said, "Melody next door told me dad fucked her and her sister. He asked her to help him find more young pussy. She made me promise not to tell but I know it's safe with you two."

"Brandi said, "wow maybe we could watch dad fuck Melody and her sister? I wonder if their dad would like to fuck us in return? This is getting more exciting by the moment."

Randi said, "Ooohhhh I can't wait to get dad's cock in me."

They all got so hot talking about all this fucking they started licking each other's pussies and clits in anticipation of their dad's cock being in them soon.


The family sat down for dinner. After they ate Jacqui spoke up. "Dad, we have a problem we need you to solve for us."

"Oh and what problem is that?"

"We want you to take the virginity of all three of us."

He snorted coffee out his nose and mouth and was choking. Mom and the girls laughed. Finally he got it under control. "Why me? Aren't there any boys around interested in getting into your pants?"

"Dad, the boys only want to fuck so they can brag around school. Even more so if they can nail a virgin. You know what that does to a girl's reputation. We don't want that. We want someone who loves and respects us and the only person that fills that bill is you."

"I'm flattered that you want me to do it. I'm surprised you asked this in front of your mom."

"Oh we already talked to mom and we know all about you and her so if you can pop her cherry at that age then there is no reason why you can't pop ours."

"When do you plan on this deed taking place?"

"How long will it take the four of us to get to your bed? Oh and Mom, we decided that if you want you can watch us."

Kaci said, "this should be interesting my dad fucking our daughters and popping their cherries. That makes me hot"

They all went to mom and dad's bedroom. Good thing they had a king size bed so the four of them would fit. Mom sat in a chair so she could watch. Everyone stripped including mom. That way she could play with herself while she watched the action.

Dad said he would do them according to age so Jacqui goes first. He had Brandi and Randi lay on each side of them.

He began by kissing her then slowly worked his way down her body. He sucked on both her nipples until they stood straight out then moved on. He moved to where he could lay between her legs. He kissed both thighs and worked up to her pussy. Now he reached out with both hands and began thumbing the clits of the twins while he was eating Jacqui's pussy.

The minute he flicked her clit with his tongue she jumped like you struck her with electricity. The twins did the same when he flicked their clits with his thumb. He spent plenty of time on her pussy to get her good and wet. Kaci had sucked his cock to get him ready.

Dad put his cock to the entrance and pushed just the head inside her lips. She grunted as he slid his cock up against her hymen.

Dad said, "we are at the moment of truth. I guess you know what happens next."

"Yep, you shove it in and pop my hymen I scream bloody murder and cry then you soothe me telling me the pain will go away in a few minutes then we fuck like rabbits."

"Oh listen to the smart ass. Now I'll fuck you where you won't be able to walk for a week."

"Yeah if you can stay hard that long old man!"

Everyone was just roaring

"Now you will have to suck my cock to get it hard again."

Jacqui put his cock in her mouth and ran her tongue around it then pulled it out. "Wow, now I know how my pussy tastes. Spose it might taste better if it's filled with daddy cum?"

That helped to get dad hard again as she sucked him. He then returned it to her pussy and pushed in to her hymen. "Ready?"

"Let's do it. Full speed ahead."

Dad pulled back a bit then push through her hymen then stopped. Jacqui let out a grunt and an "oh" but no screaming. "Are you ok?"

"Yes. It wasn't as bad as I expected. Just a little pain but not much. Go on the rest of the way and fill me up."

He pushed on in until he was fully inside her. "Gosh I sure love a tight pussy. I'm about to cum already."

"Well at least give me a few strokes before you cut loose because it feels so good and I would like a climax too."

He held real still until the feeling went away. Now he began to stroke in and out. "Oh yeah daddy, that feels good now."

"I can't believe I'm fucking my girl but I'm loving every minute of it." He began increasing his speed.

Jacqui was feeling every inch and loving it. "Yeah daddy, fuck me. Fuck me good and hard like you fucked mom the first time. Get ready daddy I'm almost there."

He kept pumping and her breathing got faster and suddenly she was there. Her climax was intense. She grunted, "uhhhh, uhhhh, oh fuck yes, fuck me daddy fuck me." He let loose his torrent of cum. "Yes daddy I feel your cum oh fuck me." He kept going until she had a second climax then he pulled out. After all he had two more to do yet. He and Jacqui had their arms around each other.

"Thank you daddy. That was wonderful and I'm proud you were my first and I hope we can fuck often. I don't need any other men."

"I appreciate being your first but remember we have your mother and two other girls and you all will have to share."

Mom went over and cleaned Jacqui's pussy with her tongue and gave her another climax.

Dad then did Brandi and fucked her until she had a climax. Jacqui then cleaned Brandi's pussy and got a mouth full of dad's cum. She then kissed Brandi and gave dad's cum to her then they both swallowed.

Finally it was Randi' turn. After he popped her hymen she looked in his eyes and said, "they always say you save the best for last. So let's fuck like it was going to be the last fuck you ever get and let's take the fast train to hell."

"Where did you learn to talk like this?"

She whispered in his ear so mom wouldn't hear her. "From the girl next door that you fucked to oblivion."

That shut dad up and be began fucking like a wild Indian with his pants on fire. He pounded and pounded and her climax hit her like a freight train in a tornado. He shot a big load in her. He started to back out but she put her legs around him and said, "don't stop daddy. Fuck me more.

He kept fucking until she reached another climax and he actually was able to provide more cum. He fell on top of her then rolled off on his back. He was exhausted after doing all three of them.

Brandi then cleaned Randi' pussy and they shared dad's cum while Jacqui cleaned dad's cock of all the combined juices.

Jacqui said, "honest dad. There isn't anyone else we'd rather have taking our virginity than you. You can fuck all three of us any time you wish. You can do us individually or you can have all three of us like tonight."

"I'm not sure I'd survive another threesome plus your mom. But we'll work it out."


When the girls got home from school the next day they looked out their window. Sure enough Ezra was pounding their mom. They took off their clothes and went out side. They walked up to them very slowly so they wouldn't see them.

Ezra was pounding like a wild stallion. Kaci was grunting and squirming all over the lounge chair. She hit her climax and he shot off a big load of cum. As they laid their in their afterglow the three girls began applauding and cheering.

Jacqui said, "hey I'd give that a 9.7.

Brandi said, "Looks like a good fuck so I'd give him a 9.8.

Randi said, "Oh he fucks real good and gives a good supply of cum so I'll give him a 9.9.

Kaci started giggling then broke into laughter. Ezra couldn't help but laugh too.

Ezra said, "I'se hopes y'all dint tole your dad I'se fokes yo mama."

Jacqui said, "well Ezra if you fucked all three of us girls then we couldn't very well tell dad could we?"

"All three of yo?"

"Yep, we want to sample that giant sausage and see if it'll fit in a teen pussy."

"Ifn I can git my dick in my two babies at home I'se surely can git my dick in yo three."

Kaci said, "wow this I have to see."

Jacqui went first. Ezra eased his cock just inside her pussy.

"HOLY SHIT! That is a monster. OK ease some more in me. Ezra slid further in until he was all the way in her. Obviously he couldn't get it all in but enough she felt like she had a telephone pole in her. Again he stopped to let her adjust.

"OK let's see what that big cock can do to a teenie boppin pussy so fuck me King Kong."

He began stroking in and out and increasing speed as he went. His cock was so big that it was rubbing both her clit and her g-spot. She was quickly on the brink of her climax. She was shaking like an earthquake almost incoherent and mumbling "fuck me oh God fuck me".

It was so intense that Kaci and the twins were fingering themselves watching. Jacqui began grunting as she went into her climax. Ezra was pumping cum into her pussy yet kept fucking until Jacqui went through a second climax. Finally she collapsed and passed out. Ezra pulled his cock out and it was still dripping cum.

Kaci reached over and put his cock in her mouth and sucked the rest of his cum out of him.

Ezra laid on the grass until he recuperated. Jacqui finally woke up and said, "wow I can't believe sex would ever be that great."

Brandi said, "ok my turn." She and Randi both got the same treatment Jacqui got by having gigantic climax and rivers of cum in their pussies. He unloaded more sperm than he thought he'd have after doing four females. After he pulled out of Randi he definitely had a limp dick.

Kaci said, "that was great. I'm glad to see a man who can fuck all four of us and shoot as much cum in the fourth one as in the first one. You're quite a man Ezra."

"Thank ya ma'am. I nebber dun that fore so it wuz a gud challenge.

"We thank you Ezra. Now you know we can't tell dad you fucked mom without getting ourselves in trouble. But I bet we'll have some great afternoons around here."


After dinner that night Kaci went to the girl's room and shut the door. "I have a big surprise for you girls."

"Really? What?"

"First let me ask, do you like fucking Ezra or do you just like fucking a giant cock?"

Jacqui said, "We like Ezra but we mostly wanted to see if we could handle his big cock like you did. We love big cocks now."

"Well I was thinking. School will be finished in another week then you three will have the whole summer to find something to do. How would you like to take a trip to the Caribbean?"

"WOW" said all three at the same time.

Jacqui said, "you mean all five of us?"

Kaci said, "no. Dad has to work and can't get time off. So I figured we could have a "girls only" vacation. I hear there is an island down there with a lot of men with big cocks. We can fuck ourselves to oblivion while we are there. What do you think?"

Randi said, "if we keep fucking guys with giant dicks how we going to enjoy our own guys with their regular size dicks?"

Kaci said, "we can enjoy the big ones as our pussies will stretch to accommodate them. But then they will recede and be tight again for our regular guys.

Brandi said, "yeah there is a small group of girls who are fucking their dads and want us to fuck their dads so they can fuck our dad. This would give him a few more teen pussies to play with."

"Well let's do our vacation first then we can work on that when we get back."

"Ok what's the deal with this island?"

"It is one that is not heavy with tourist. I understand there is no law against incest so a number of incest families live there to avoid the laws of their own countries. There is a large population of black men who are known to have giant dicks."

"How big are they?"

"I've heard they range from 10 inches up to 15 inches. I'm not sure if I could handle 15 inches but it might be fun trying. The bigger problem means they are very wide in circumference and it may be hard for a pussy to stretch enough to get it inside."

Jacqui said, "wow I doubt if we'd be big enough to handle one that big. I can't see having one longer than what will fit inside. Isn't it kind of a waste to have three to five inches outside and can't get in?"

"True it is a waste. If a vagina can stretch enough to expel a baby then you know it can handle a large cock. Plus the women's nerve feelings are within the first three inches of the vagina. After that it's just ego space but it feels sooooo gooood to be filled up and feeling its length going in and out!"

"I can hardly wait. We better start packing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.