Brain Sauce
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Rainmaker

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Trust, once lost, often cannot be regained. Beware former friends bearing gifts -- especially the kind that come in vials. Stephanie only thought she and Tony were still friends, but he knew better and was about to do something about it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Size  

With their expanded brainpower, both Doug and Megan understood what was happening when they awoke the next morning.

"'Morning, sweetheart," Doug said from somewhere on the other side of the king-sized hotel bed.

"Morning, dad," Megan said sleepily, streching out her arm. "Wow. No wonder they don't want teenagers to learn about sex. I could do that all day, every day. In fact, I think I will -- as soon as you get off my chest."

"What do mean?" Doug asked, as he noticed something strange running down his leg.

"It feels like you've got your whole leg resting on my chest," she said. "Move, already."

"I'm not touching you, Megan," he said, reaching down with his hand. "I'm on the other side of the bed."

Megan sat up, revealing larger boobs than any human Doug had ever seen. They covered her entire chest and hung down past her navel. They were still firm and beautifully shaped, but as she said, "My God! They're huge!"

"They certainly are," Doug said, sitting up. "And so's this."

Reaching under the covers, he pulled out a cock that was now in excess of two feet long. It was mostly limp, but it twitched at Doug's touch and reacted noticeably when he gazed at his daughter's massive mammaries. Having been fucked past the point of surprise, Megan reached out and attempted to take it into her tiny hand; she could not close her grip. Moments later, she placed it between her huge breasts and squeezed them together. The sweat of the two Albrittons enabled it to slide easily between her incredibly soft boobs and he shot what might have been his biggest load of the weekend. It went everywhere.

"We need to shower. Can you walk?" Doug asked his daughter.

"Sure. Somehow, I've adapted to handle their size," she replied. She swung her legs out of bed and stood up to prove her point. Despite two huge boobs that must have weight 20 pounds apiece, she moved easily towards the shower, mams swaying side to side. Doug followed her, his again-limp cock hanging well below his knees.

"They're still growing, Daddy," Megan said.

"I know," Doug Albritton said, unsmiling. "I know all too well."

They left the hotel with Doug having strapped his cock onto his leg with his tie and Megan having adapted a bedsheet to serve as a blouse. She wore her backless dress backwards to provide an illusion of coverage. They were able to get to the car without incident, but Doug's member made it diffiicult for him to touch the gas and Megan gave up closing the seat belt.

But both Doug and Megan quickly forgot about their own developing dilemmas when the got home. Stephanie, aglow like a true goddess, greeted them at the door. But she wasn't smiling.

"What's wrong, sweet pea?" Doug ask, tryiing to ignore the twitching down his leg.

"It's mom," Stephanie said, looking at Megan's inflated chest but saying nothing. "I infected her before either of you guys, so she's farther along that you,"

She led them into the back bedroom where Megan's treasure trove of teen belongings was piled up like an archive. The door was closed.

"By the way, Mom called Shannon this morning and she'll be here later today," Stephanie explained. "Mom's brain is working overtime, like mine, and we think we'll need her."

"Need her for what, Sis?" Megan asked, having to slide her back against the wall to get around Stephanie in the hallway. Megan opened her door and gasped.

"Hey, sweetheart," said a 9-year-old girl sitting in the middle of Megan's stuffed animals. "Ain't this a bitch!"

"Mom? Mom!" Megan screamed, leaning over and picking up her tiny mother and nestling her between her boobs. "Are you all right?"

"I feel fine," she said, pushing her daughter away and stumbling back to her feet. "I hate it when I went pre-pubescent and lost my sex drive, but it made me appreciate my situation."

"What's happened to us?" Doug said.

"What happened to me is that I had strong feelings about wanting to be younger when Stephanie kissed me, passing Tony's chemical mix to me," Marie said as she sat on one of Megan's overstuffed bears. "What happened to Megan, obviously, was that puberty was kicking in and she was feeling the growth of her boobs already. What were you thinking about, Doug?"

"Sex. Fucking," he said simply. "Dropping his slacks and untying his now-raging cock explained the rest. It was now over two feet long and as thick around as one of Marie's arms. It's still growing; so are Megan's boobs."

"Stephanie was lucky; she was worried about pleasing Tony and being smarter, so her need for that is growing, but as long as he's not here, it doesn't impact her the same way. But the brain growth is causeing something else," Marie said, pointing at her middle daughter.

"My hair is falling out," Stephanie said, displaying a long, blonde clump. "I think my cranium is expanding, but very slightly so far."

"But it will keep growing?" Megan asked.

"Only to a point," Marie said. "She can only get to 100 percent of her brain's capacity. She might wind up bald, but otherwise okay. But I can keep getting younger until I'm gone and you two may be overwhelmed by your bodies."

"Hello? Anyone home?" came a voice from the front of the house.

"Shannon!" four voices said at once.

"Mom? Do we do what we talked about?" Stephanie asked the little girl in the center of the room.

"Yes, dear. It's a lie, but I believe it's the only way she can help us," Marie said. "Please hurry, before I get so young I need diapers."

"We don't have any diapers," Megan said.

"Yeah. Thanks for pointing out the obvious," Marie said, hugging the big stuffed animal.

Stephanie closed the door behind her family and moved down the hall. Her older sister, a stunning beauty contest winner turned college lesbian, stood in the living room with a bundle of laundry at her feet.

"Hey, Steph! Where is everybody?" Shannon asked, moving up to kiss her sister. Stephanie had to avoid the lip-to-lip contact because Shannon was not ready and did the phony Euro cheek to cheek air kiss.

"You need to sit down," Stephanie said, hoping her hair loss wasn't too obvious yet. "Mom called you because we've had some bad news. Horrible news, in fact."

"What's going on, squirt?" Shannon asked, using the nickname Stephanie long hated. "Where is everybody?"

"It's ... that mom is sick," Stephanie said. "Very sick. In fact, she might die soon."

"What! What are you talking about?" the oldest Albritton sister shouted as she jumped to her feet. "She was fine."

"She was. Or we thought she was," Stephanie lied. "But there's more."

"Dad has been depressed since the news. Suicidal, I think," Stephanie lied with a straight face. "And Megan has started using drugs."

"Drugs?" Shannon said as her expression changed. "What a minute. This is a sick joke, right?"

"No joke," Stephanie said. "We think there might be something you can do, though."

"What? Tell me," Shannon said, looking intently at her sister. Stephanie noticed a stud in her eyebrow and a half-dozen rings in one ear.

"You're almost a sure match to provide a transfusion, and you know how much Megan has always looked up to you," Stephanie said. "And you want to hear the weidest thing of all?"

"What else can their be?" Shannon asked, throwing her arms open.

"I'm a lesbian, too," Stephanie said as she suddenly embraced her sister in a full-on kiss, including an open mouth and tongue. As with her other family members, it took only a moment for her to feel the chemical bond and the embrace followed. Shannon forgot everything and focused only on devouring the only woman she'd ever truly lusted after -- her younger sister, the perfect blonde cheerleader with the big boobs. Both got naked in moments and each explored the other's body; Stephanie was stunned at the number of piercings and tattoos that Shannon had added since she left for college.

"Steph! Your hair is falling out!" Shannon said as she held a handful.

"It's just stress," she said between kisses. "This is something I've needed so badly. I'm so glad you're home."

"If I can help, I'll never leave," Shannon said through her passion. She moved her mouth to one of Stephanie's bigger, fuller breasts and Stephanie learned that her sister had added a pair of tongue studs.

"I can't wait for you to use those on my pussy," Stephanie said, pulling down her shorts to offer a bare, throbbing pussy to her sister.

Shannon said nothing, but paused to smile at her sister before diving facefirst into her crotch. Shannon's tongue, studs and all, found Stephanie's clit and a massive orgasm followed. Stephanie held Shannon's face down to her groin and looked over her shoulder to see her father and mother looking around the corner. She nodded and Marie moved close.

"Shannon," Stephanie gasped. "Are you feeling something?"

"Oh, God, yes," she said. "Something is running through me, making me tingle. What is that?"

"It's a chance to save Mom," Stephanie said. "But you have to close your eyes."

"What? Mom is dying and you're wanting to play games?" Shannon said crossly, even as she sat up and pulled off most of her clothes. She sat in Stephanie's arms in her panties as her sister held her.

"If you've ever trusted me, trust me now," Stephanie said, locking on Shannon with her hypnotic eyes. "You need to close your eyes and think only of Mom getting well. Want it more than anything."

"More than my own life," Shannon said softly, closing her eyes.

"Now kiss me," Stephanie said, even as she moved aside. Marie, who was barely tall enough to climb up on the couch, scrambled to replace her daughter. She, too, was naked and there was no trace of development in her body. She was now about seven years old physically, Marie guessed. But Shannon moved forward and Marie was able to take her face in her hands and have a firm grip when she kissed her oldest daughter. When they locked lips, Shannon quickly realized that it was not Stephanie and opened her eyes in shock to see a naked child in front of her. She almost pushed her away, but the chemistry kicked in and Marie was able to hold the kiss until passion replaced shock.

Marie, too, felt the passion go through her now-prepubescent body and she wrapped herself around Shannon and worked the kiss like a pro.

"It's me, sweetheart," Marie gasped between kisses. "Stay with me."

"What's happened to you?" said her daughter.

"It's like Stephanie told you," she said. "I was going to die because I was regressing. Your little sister and your father are in danger, too. But I think you've saved me."

Marie sat back on the couch, thinking to herself how strange she looked at her current physical age. Even if she wasn't able to gain her years back, she had her mind and a second chance to do some wonderful things as she reached puberty. She laughed, a little girl's giggle.

"What's so funny?" asked Stephanie, who'd stayed close by.

"I want my sex drive back," Marie laughed. "And I'm going to have to wait -- again -- until puberty. And I'm a married woman!"

"Oh, my God," said Shannon. "Are you sure you're going to be all right?"

"I think so. But you have to do the same for your sister and father," Marie said, hugging a big, stuffed lion that Stephanei had found in the garage. "You've got to do the same thing -- close your eyes and wish them to be well. Come in here, Megan."

Her boobs now totally dominating her body, the teen was almost totally obscured by her rapidly growing mammaries. She knelt behind the couch to be able to kiss her sister unobstructed. Shannon puckered up and Megan found her and joined her in a kiss the equal of that just shared by her mother and sister. After a moment, Shannon reached out and found Megan's big boobs and quickly squeezed her huge nipples to draw a gasp and orgasm.

"Wow! You've grown!" Shannon said after their long, wet, sloppy kiss ended with a mutal gasp. "Are you lezzie, too?"

"Not so much. But enough," Megan said, rejoining the embrace. "I need you to suck on these, now."

Shannon nodded, understanding somehow. Megan rested her awesome mammaries on the back of the couch and her sister inhaled the oversized nipple of the right, then the left breast, and suckled like a newborn for five minutes apiece. When she pulled back, there was a creamy ring around her mouth.

"Sis is lactating," Shannon said. "You're not pregnant, are you?"

"No way. I was a virgin until last night," she said proudly. "And I can tell, somehow, that I'm not ... Look, guys, they're smaller, aren't they?"

The rest of the Albrittons agreed that they were not as full looking and maybe were riding higher on her chest.

"Shannon, you've got to kiss Dad, too," Stephanie added.

"Is he sick, somehow?" Shannon asked warily.

"Horribly," Marie, now wrapped in a comforter, said.

"Okay, I trust you," Shannon said, closing her eyes again. "I'm wishing hard for Dad to be well."

Doug Albritton, trying to keep his rampant erection from interfering, leaned in to kiss his daughter. They locked lips and the chemical process began just as his cock swung around and hit his naked daughter in the neck. Her scream was muffled, but she maintained the kiss as she grabbed the massive organ and held it away at arm's length.

"You don't expect me to fuck ... that, do you?" she asked her family.

"No, I think sucking it and swallowing the cum would do," Stephanie said matter-of-factly.

"You're kidding, right?" Shannon said. "I mean, Dad's a guy."

"You pretended to like guys for 18 years," Marie pointed out.

"Sucked a few cocks, too," Stephanie added. Shannon began to reply, but merely nodded.

"How much of that thing do you expect me to handle?" Shannon asked.

"I took all of it when it was 13 inches," Megan said. "But I was older then. And I think that was because I was changed."

"You're changing, too," Stephanie said. "Even though you don't know it yet. We didn't realize right away."

"Here goes," Shannon sighed. She took the end of the organ into her hand and tentatively began kissing and licking Doug's cockhead. He began rigid, so he stood two feet away while his daughter worked her magic.

"Damn. I could stand on that," Marie said.

"Don't you even try," Doug replied.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.