Sylvie - Cover

Sylvie

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Keep the 'ol pen out of the company ink well. I was not going to break that rule. and then there was that Saturday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BDSM   Spanking   Anal Sex  

Sylvia Johnson was one of the first employees we hired. Even though Richard and I have always called her Sylvie, to the rest of the staff she has been, and always will be, Ms. Johnson. However, I am going too fast here, perhaps a little bit of an explanation is in order.

When my best friend Richard and I were in our junior year at the U, we came up with a new web-concept and we started our own internet company ... a company which took off a lot faster than we ever dreamed, or had planned. As we were getting the company initially started, we had used some people on a contract basis. However; within a short time, we realized what we needed were full time employees; which would entail all sorts of infrastructure and details we were not up for, so we decided to hire an office manager to help us get things started correctly and to help run the office. Sylvie was maybe the third or fourth person we interviewed and after she walked out of the office from her interview, Richard and I looked at each other and agreed, we had found our manager. She reported for work two days later and ten years later, we are just as happy with her as we were the day of her interview.

As I mentioned, Sylvie has been with us for over ten years and during that time, there were times we were not able to pay her the full salary she was due; so instead we offered her stock in the company to compensate, which happily for us, she eagerly snapped up.

Eventually Richard started a sub-company with-in our parent company, and gave me 33% of the stock in addition Sylvie got quite a bit of stock over the years as well. My 33% alone has made me wealthy beyond my wildest dreams and I know Sylvie's share is a little larger than mine is. Shortly after Richard started his company, I too started my own business inside of the parent company, giving Richard the same percentage deal he had given me and through the years, I gave Sylvie shares in my company as well. I hate to brag, but my company has exceeded Richard's by quite a bit.

Sylvie has no reason to work now since she is an extremely wealthy woman, her stock holdings worth million's of dollars, but still she stays with us, running the companies with her cool efficiency. When Richard and I both needed our own private secretaries, Sylvie interviewed and hired for us, for which we were very grateful.

Sylvie is an extremely attractive woman in her mid 30's with dark brown hair, which she wears in a pleasant short style and beautiful deep blue eyes. Among the many things I like about Sylvie is she usually wears high heel shoes, which puts her around 6 feet tall. Since I am a little over 6 feet, it is different for me to look a woman directly in the eyes. I have noticed with several of the employees, she will use her size to intimidate, but not in an offensive way, more like just to keep order in the office. Another thing I like about her is she always wears either a skirt or a dress, I think I can count the number of times I have seen her in pants on two hands, which is just fine with me as she has great legs.

Sylvie would never be considered "runway model size", but for me it doesn't matter as I like a woman with some size to them. This is not to be construed Sylvie is fat or overweight; I guess she is just on the best side of being pleasingly plump with her large breasts and dynamite ass. I mean, there are bottoms, and there are butts, but Sylvie's has, in my eyes, a perfect ass! Not a bubble butt, just a perfect, womanly, well-shaped, voluptuous, sexy ass. However, I have kept my attraction for Sylvie my secret. I just try to be friendly and asexual in our conversations, it's difficult, but I do my best. She seemed nice and at times, I felt she tried to be a little friendlier than just the minimum, but I was fearful. I have worked hard keeping my eyes off that delightful ass, but it has been so difficult! Nevertheless, as she swished & swayed through the office, there were times I'll admit, I have fantasized about her, but I also know it is best to keep the ol' pen out of the company ink well. I will dream about her, I will fantasize about her, but I always felt I would never act on those thoughts.

A couple of years ago she met a man named Frank. Richard and I have no idea what his last name was, we just knew him as Frank. From day one, neither of us could stand the man. The surprising thing of all this is Richard gets along with everybody ... I mean everybody! He can chat with you for a few moments and you feel as if he is your best friend and you have known him all your life. He just exudes a personality that he likes you and you cannot help but like him in return. However, within 2 minutes of him meeting Frank, Richard could not stand the man. A couple of times Sylvie has shown up to work with a bruise here or there and one time she had a black eye which she clamed was caused from falling down some stairs. Richard and I suspected Frank had something to do with her marks, but we would never dream of saying anything to Sylvie unless she brought it up first.

A few months ago, she came into my office and just stood in my doorway. I could see she was acting very strange and I wondered what was going on. I watched as she fussed with the front of her dress, and then tugged at her other parts of her outfit, something that's totally out of character with her. Finally, I asked her if she wanted to sit down and she nodded. I stepped to the door and motioned I was going to shut it, something I would never do with any other female employee, and she nodded her head affirmatively. After I was back behind my desk, I saw the tears start running down her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.