Stormy Sequel
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2011 by Onagerian Surmise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby continues. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's new love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find happiness in the face of new trials and challenges? And will Bobby ever play baseball again?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging  

Tires hissed on the wet pavement of the dorm parking lot as cars passed carrying happy students to parties, dates, or perhaps a home cooked meal.

Collette scanned the flow of metal for the shape of an old Volkswagen, unconsciously shifting her weight from side to side as if preparing to receive a 100 mile per hour serve over the net. She'd asked Bobby to come early so they could talk before everyone assembled at his house.

Her breath hitched when it finally came into view. Bobby pulled up to the curb, and popped out before she could reach the door handle. She smiled with mild reproach as he opened the door for her. When he stood there, silently smiling back, so handsome and ... hot, something snapped.

Without knowing how she got there, she found herself in his arms with her lips plastered to his. Their arms were wrapped around each other, and the world dropped away.

A honking horn broke the spell, as cars were still jockeying to pick people up. They quickly climbed in and pulled away, her hand finding its way to rest on his thigh.

"Wow," he breathed.

She giggled. "Yeah, sorry. I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too." He turned as they coasted up to a stop sign, and covered her hand with his. "So..." He left the question unspoken.

"Look ... I said I don't want you tied down to someone who is never there. But I still ... want you."

He lifted her hand and kissed it. "I still love you too, baby."

Her heart fluttered. "But I hurt you, pushing you away ... and the thing with Patty."

"It's okay."

They drove on reflective silence for a while, the rhythm of the wipers filling the gap.

Eventually she steeled herself. "Are you seeing anyone?" she asked tentatively.

He grinned at her and lifted an eyebrow.

"All right, I do have my spies keeping an eye on you," she admitted. "How do you feel about Blythe?"

He shrugged. "She's sweet. A little messed up, and I think we'll learn more about that tonight."

"Is she your girlfriend?" she asked, trying hard to keep her voice steady.

"We haven't even been on a date."

"But she ... she..."

"She surprised me," he chuckled. "I don't know for sure what she wants."

"Other than sex," Collette said dryly.

"Other than sex," he agreed amiably. He glanced at her. "So Sammy is keeping you up to date?"

She blushed. "Yes."

"About everything?"

"If you mean did the little slut admit she slept with you too? Yes, she did."

"And?"

"You sleeping with your mom was a surprise, but it doesn't bother me if that's what you're worried about."

"You're sure?"

"She needs you, too. Besides, some of the best sex I've ever had was with my brother. Why wouldn't I understand that?"

He gave her a smoldering look.

"Bobby, I did sleep with someone," she blurted.

He was quickly expressionless.

"I guess it was an experiment," she said softly.

"Are you, I mean, is he..."

"No, it was after a party, with ... well, an older couple, actually. I felt safe with them, and it wasn't anything like with you. I'm sorry," she said, watching him nervously. "It was after we broke up. But since the thing with Patty, I don't want to have any secrets from you."

"Okay."

"Look, can we stop?"

"What?"

"Please?"

He pulled into the parking lot of an office supply store that was closed for the night, parking away from the street.

She took his hand. "Bobby, I made a mistake breaking up with you. I was trying to do what was best for you, but I didn't realize how much I was hurting myself to do it. I'll understand if you want to date other girls sometimes when we can't be together, but I want you back in my life."

He pulled her to him, wrapping her in his long arms. "I love you, Collette. You just had to decide for yourself – I've known how I felt all along."

Collette thought her heart would explode. The kissed long and deep, their arms crushing one to the other, savoring the moment. Finally they backed off and leaned their foreheads together.

"I'm serious, Bobby, if you want to spend time with Blythe, or Sammy, or whoever, I don't mind. As long as they know we're together, then sex for fun is just that. Go for it."

"Well, the same goes for you."

"We'll see. I did have a lot of fun with Morgan and Andy," she said saucily. "And she said since she shared her husband with me I have to return the favor some time."

"How old are they?"

"In their early thirties, I'd guess. They're very cool. We probably shouldn't tell them you're under eighteen until after you've fucked Morgan senseless." She reached into his lap and found he was hard.

He sucked in his breath. "We probably shouldn't," he said reluctantly.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, we don't want to show up smelling like sex before we let Blythe and everyone else know we're back together."

"Don't worry, lover," she said as she pulled his zipper down and lowered her head into his lap. "I won't leave a mess."


The purr of the Jeep's powerful motor masked the rumble of distant thunder. At a traffic light on their way to Blythe's house, Dave glanced at Julie to find her staring at him.

"What?"

"I was just thinking – would you mind just dropping me off at Blythe's? We can walk over to Bobby's from there."

He shrugged. "I don't mind waiting."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.