Stormy Sequel
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Onagerian Surmise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby continues. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's new love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find happiness in the face of new trials and challenges? And will Bobby ever play baseball again?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging  

Bobby considered ignoring the doorbell that woke him that afternoon. But he didn't want to force Sammy to get up for it, or have it wake Gina.

When the opened door revealed his oldest friend, he struggled to keep it together.

"Hey," Patty said softly.

"Hey," he squeezed through his constricted throat.

When he didn't immediately invite her in, she said, "Collette told me what happened. I thought I'd come see how you and Sammy are doing."

"Thanks, sorry, come in. Sammy's still asleep; at least I hope she is. We were both pretty wiped out."

When the door closed, Patty hugged him, rocking him in her arms. The feeling of comfort took him back to holding her hand when crossing the street on the way to grade school. He had to smile when she then took his hand and led him to the couch in the recreation room. He shared what he knew about Raul's condition.

Patty shook her head. "I'm so sorry you have to go through something like this again."

"Thanks," he said simply, knowing she was referring to the death of his birth father.

"I'm still here for you." She bit the inside of her lip. "And Collette's here for you too." She became concerned when he nodded somewhat noncommittally.

He was regretting not confiding in Collette about his 'deal' with Pete, about how Frank had died. Patty took his diffidence about his girlfriend for something else – something she had caused.

"Bobby ... I know what Collette told you at her house last night."

He was surprised both at the change of subject, and her knowledge - since Patty had left before Collette and Dave's confessions.

He shook his head. "I was more surprised by Dave, really."

Her forehead furrowed. "Dave?"

Her reaction confused him. "You didn't know about that?"

"About what?" she asked.

He looked at her, sorting things through. Collette had told her about being with a girl, but not about her brother being with someone other than Sammy?

Patty decided to plunge ahead. "Look, you know that girl didn't mean anything, right? Collette still loves you."

He shrugged with no expression, which Patty knew meant he was upset.

"Right?" she prompted.

"I guess so. I mean, it seems less important now. And it wouldn't have bothered me if I wasn't already worried about our being away from each other - the 'her in college and me in high school' thing. If she can wind up in bed with a girl over there without talking to me about it first, then..." He left the rest unsaid.

Patty felt incredibly guilty; Bobby was mistrusting Collette because of her actions.

"Yeah, about that ... Bobby - do you remember when we talked about that before ... about Collette being lonely at school?"

The dots slowly connected for Bobby. His eyes turned blank. "You said Morton would never go for it."

She did her best not to wilt under his glare, but didn't respond.

"You're the girl Collette had sex with?" he demanded.

"You said you were okay with it," she said in a small voice.

"But you said Morton would never agree to it." He saw her eyes dart away from his. "Oh god, Patty - he doesn't know either, does he?"

Her look hardened in turn. "That's between me and Morton, Bobby."

Her attitude pissed him off even more. "So what, you just went to Collette and said, 'let's fuck, ' and she went for it?"

Her resolve faltered, and she had to look away again.

"What happened, Patty?"

She couldn't bring herself to say she'd told Collette that he approved. She was sure she'd lose him as a friend forever if she did.

"I just don't want you to blame Collette. It's all on me, okay? I made it happen, not her. And she felt so bad about it afterwards that she had to confess to you. But she didn't want to hurt me and Morton, so she didn't tell you it was me."

She took his hands in hers. "I was a selfish bitch – I thought it would just be some harmless fun between me and Collette. I tried to talk her out of telling you, but she loves you so much she couldn't keep it a secret. So please – please don't shut her out now, when you need her so much. Not because of me; not because of something I did."

With that she stood, and quickly took his head in her hands and kissed the top of his head.

"I'm so sorry, Bobby. Especially because ... I love Collette; and I still love you."

She turned and fled.


When Bobby was eventually able to stand, he realized he needed to go back to the hospital. As tired as he was, he wanted to see his dad. He also had to talk to his mom.

He went upstairs to look in on his sisters before he left. Gina was sleeping peacefully, an island of angelic peace in his turbulent life.

He went to Sammy's room, opening the door as quietly as possible.

His eyes widened, and after a moment, he smiled gently. Obviously, Collette had called more than Patty with the news. He was glad that Sammy would have someone to comfort her while he was gone.

The three forms were sleeping soundly. Sammy lay on her side, naked on her bed, her leg thrown over a naked Blythe. Spooned behind her and holding her protectively, lay an equally naked Julie.


Bobby had his jacket on and keys in his hand when the phone rang. He sprinted to get it before it disturbed the girls upstairs.

"Hello?"

"Hi, that sounds like Bobby?"

"Speaking."

"Is your dad there?"

"Uh, no. May I ask who's calling?"

"Hey this is Andy McBride - down at the garage? I was gonna finish up a car today that somebody wanted ready by Monday, and the place is all roped off by the police with tape that says 'crime scene, ' and there are cops inside. Do you know what the hell's going on?"

"Oh, crap. Listen, uh, I should have called you guys. Raul was working late last night, and there was ... the police don't know exactly what happened, but Raul's in the hospital – he was shot."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.