Stormy Sequel
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Onagerian Surmise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby continues. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's new love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find happiness in the face of new trials and challenges? And will Bobby ever play baseball again?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging  

Dave Simpson's Jeep Wrangler made the turn into Morton's and Leticia's neighborhood, as he half-listened to his passengers arguing. Would the Supreme Court decision to treat unions and corporations as individuals, free to dump money into political campaigns, destroy democracy?

"So Patty's class at USC is gonna be twice a week?" he asked, when there was finally a break in conversation. Patty was normally part of Dave's carpool.

"Yeah, and I guess a lot of homework comes along with it. It's a great opportunity for her."

"So did she apologize for having less time for her boyfriend?"

Leticia snorted.

"Be nice," her brother cautioned her.

"Patty probably hasn't realized that will happen yet," she said.

"What?" asked Dave.

"She's not callous or anything, she's just ... self-absorbed."

Morton shrugged at his sister's assessment. "Yes, but that's one of the reasons she's so good with her music and school – she can focus more than anyone I've ever met, blocking everything else out. But sometimes in other contexts it can make her..."

"It's all about her?" Leticia suggested.

"Something like that."

"But she is hot, and she does take care of you, right?" Dave asked, drawing a curious look from both Morton and Leticia. Morton didn't respond otherwise – he wasn't sure if Dave's comment meant he had lust in his heart for his girlfriend.

"You know, I'd be happy to help y'all out if you're not being taken care of," Leticia said cheerfully to Dave and her brother.

"Quiet, you," Morton replied. "Do not lead us into temptation." Dave and Leticia laughed.

Dave came to a stop in front of their house and they clambered out with thanks. He reflexively eyed Leticia's ass in the rear view mirror as he pulled away. It had been a while since he and Sammy had gotten together, and he was feeling pretty horny.

He tried to get the image, from a time when he and Sammy had been on a break, out of his mind: Leticia, naked by the family pool, looking up at him as he wormed his thick dick into her. He shook his head and turned back towards school to pick up some friends and blow off some steam with a drive in the woods.

Dave's Jeep was a gift from his parents, given when his sister Collette passed her BMW on to Bobby instead of him when she went to college. It was dark green with a cloth and canvas top that could be stripped away completely in good weather, with wide tires, under oversized mud flaps, that were hard to get bogged down, be it in sand, mud, or snow.

He drove it out to a beach or a forest road at every opportunity. He'd loved it when Sammy screamed as he flew over bumps and slid it around corners. But she'd eventually gotten pissed when he kept doing it despite her protests. Sammy had the experience of losing her mother to cancer, and knew that people could, in fact, die. Dave, like most teenagers, still thought he was invulnerable and didn't understand her concerns.

So he drove more sedately with Sammy on board, but he also made after school four-wheeling excursions without her.


As he pulled into the school parking lot, he saw his expected passengers: Ron Green, an outfielder on the baseball team, and his girlfriend of the moment, cheerleader Denise Merlino. A not expected passenger was standing with them, one of Denise's fellow cheerleaders, Rachael Cauldwell.

Rachael and Denise were among several pretty girls suddenly around Dave and Bobby a lot after they won the state championship. Their beauty and blatant desire to spend time with him was a revelation to Dave, who had never been terribly confident with girls before. He found it extremely flattering.

The girls didn't seem to care that he already had a girlfriend. Fortunately, Sammy seemed mostly amused when she found him surrounded, and laughed at how they scattered at her approach.

Dave had started to tell Sammy about the added women passengers, but as soon as the subject of his solo four-wheel adventures came up, she'd interrupted to grill him about driving safely. After she'd finished the inquisition, he hadn't felt like telling her.

"Hey guys," he said, after stopping in front of them. All three of them trooped around to the passenger side door, chattering greetings at him. He was surprised when Ron tilted the seat forward and climbed into the back, with Denise following him. Rachael got in next to him and grinned widely. Last time, the girls had been in the back, the guys up front.

"I'll be your co-pilot for this evening's flight, Captain," she said, and Ron and Denise laughed.

"You don't mind if we make out in the back of your Jeep, do you, Dave?" asked Ron. "Denise said I didn't pay any attention to her last time, and she wasn't too happy with me."

Dave snorted. "Well, we can't have that now, can we?" The sarcasm was faint, but they'd already started devouring each other back there anyway.

Rachael picked up on it. "Everything all right?" she asked softly, so the others couldn't hear.

Dave reflected that she was so unlike Sammy or Collette, athletes that would dismissively call Rachael a 'girly-girl.' She was blonde with a model's symmetrical face and translucent blue eyes, wearing a short skirt that showed off her long legs; and a tight shirt over high, firm breasts. She had long, manicured fingernails that would never survive a softball practice or a volleyball game. Yes, she was unlike what he was used to...

"Me? I'm great," he replied with a smile. "Ready to scream your lungs out?"

"Let's get those wheels up and be on our way," she said cheerfully. She reached over and briefly rested her hand on his shoulder. When he turned to look at her, she winked. "We'll just see who does the screaming, Stud."

Of course Denise did hear that and burst out laughing as Dave looked at Rachael with his mouth hanging open. He shook his head, fired up the engine, and headed for the hills.


Rachael had indeed screamed like a banshee in the hairy moments during the outbound half of their four-wheeling outing. They'd climbed an old logging trail that had fairly steep drop-offs on the downhill sides, which could be scary to look over from a vehicle with no roof or sides on it.

They'd arrived at the top of the hill with everyone's hair blown back and their hearts pounding, all talking at once about what moment had been the most exciting or frightening for them.

They were now relaxing and enjoying the view of the surrounding hills and valleys before they had to head back. Ron and Denise were making out in the back seat, occasionally making wet slurping sounds that Dave and Rachael could hear.

Rachael reached over and took Dave's hand. He looked back in mild surprise, and she blushed. But she held onto the hand.

"I hope you don't think I'm being too aggressive with you, Dave, meeting you to talk at school all the time, and then showing up like this," she said.

He twitched, but didn't pull his hand back. "Uh, no, it's okay."

"I know you have a girlfriend."

"Yeah, I do," he said, averting his eyes. He relaxed a bit at her acknowledgement. "Sorry."

"That's okay." She took an audible deep breath. "But sometimes you act like it would be cheating just to become friends with someone new," she said, her voice holding his full attention.

He nodded carefully.

She squeezed his hand, and then pulled it into her lap. "You're a great guy, Dave, and just because she met you first, doesn't mean you have to break up with her before we can get to know each other."

"Umm, yeah." He should have immediately said they'd never break up, but ... he didn't.

His relationship with Sammy began as her second choice, with her clearly saying she expected to marry Bobby some day. Later, she said she would follow her heart, which told her to be with Dave without holding back. But he could never put it completely out of his mind that she'd eventually go back to him, maybe even immediately, if Bobby ever broke up with his sister.

Yet, here was this gorgeous creature, openly pursuing him! And unlike Sammy, she had chosen to pursue him first, not Bobby.

"Do you like me, too?" she asked, a little tease in her voice. He saw her glance down into his lap. To his dismay, he realized he was as hard as a rock. He crossed his legs to hide the bulge in his jeans.

"Oh! Yeah! I think you're great."

"Thanks, that's sweet of you to say."

"Uh, sure."

"So we're friends then?" she purred, as she began to lean towards him, her amazing blue eyes holding his.

"Yeah," he gasped, just before her lips met his, followed by their arms wrapping around each other.

Their tongues thrust and circled in and around each other's mouth, trying to touch every place to be found inside their new partner. Their hands rubbed firmly over the other's back and shoulders as their heads leaned this way and that, looking for and finding even more pleasurable new sensations.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.