Band of Clowns
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by SandMan29331

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What life be like if your parents were clown folk.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Food  

Someone could say that this story all began back in the early 1900's when my great-great-grandfather with his girlfriend at the time founded the performance troop called Band of Clowns. An association that organized people that today would to known as Circus Clowns, into an organized business of co-ordinating performances for private celebrations, public shows and fundraises, and partnering with travelling Circuses for tours. With that, there was the development of rules, tradition, and general dos and don'ts of everyday life.

As it grew, my great-great-grandfather marries his girlfriend, with them being both full fledged Circus Clown they decided to develop traditions for people in the troop who decides to have a clown wedding, as well as rules and traditions for people in the association who is raising their children in this way of life, so if the child does not want to be apart of this life style they won't be force to do anything they don't want to do.

The association may not be widespread, but each area has there own troops, with a small home-base office. In a troop they may have twenty to forty members, but some go on the road, some stay and do local events, and some are partnered short-term with travelling Circuses. A Circus can draw in a bigger crowd if they can say they have "Band of Clowns" preforming there.

As we head to the family line, all my grandfathers and grandmother including my parents, were all raised in this way of life. That is only on my father's side of the family. My mother's mother was not born into the association, she had a big fight at home with her mother and was kicked of the house at sixteen. The only work she could find was a small Circus company that needed a female clown, as needing money she took the job. Eventually she joined the "Band of Clowns" and met my grandfather there, who was best-friends with the man that would turn out to be my other grandfather. As it turns out, my parents were born on the same day as each other.

As my parents grew up, they were as close as siblings. Every day they were together, they were the best of friends until after their rite of passage into full clown status at the age of thirteen. That night things turn romantic, and were married at sixteen and made my fraternal twin brother Mark and me, Mandy.

We are thirteen and we are preparing for rite of passage into full clown status. Which is a sketch preformed during a tour with a Circus. The sketch was created by my great-great-grandfather, it marks that we fully acknowledge the rules and traditions of the Band of Clowns. It starts at the age of ten, when you can start preforming in shows with your parents, learn to do tricks and jokes from entertaining kids at birthday parties, and basically become an apprentice clown. What is excluded is the participation in sketches that include pies, slime, and other things of that nature.

Which that leads up the rite of passage sketch, which is call the "Ringmaster Prank" sketch and it was created by my great-great-grandfather. The outline of the sketch is that the Ringmaster isn't happy with the clown with pulling pranks on the other people working for the Circus. He lays down the law when they slime the Owner's daughter and says they can't pull any more pranks, so they decide to prank him. All the clowns accept the one who is doing the rite of passage, all stand in front of the tent door flaps(it's a mini tent in the middle of the stage) with a pie (this was changed with our parents did this sketch together, the changes were they each holding two pies instead of one), and when the person comes out of the mini tent they all throw their pies the person entering, that covers their entire head and shoulders in Banana Cream pies.

Today is going to be Mark's and mine passage into full clown status. That makes us considered to be adults. It's like a bar mitzvah for a thirteen Jewish boy, who is when he is considered a man. That allows us to be in any sketch we want to be in, equal say in group decisions and writing sessions, also we would be able to use pies, slime, and the other things of that nature (until the "Ringmaster Prank" sketch, you can't throw pies in sketches and get hit by them and other things as well).

Normally I would scare of it, but I have Mark with me in that sketch. Being on the road and home-schooled, we were not that good at making friends with anyone because we were never stayed in a place long enough to make friends. Mark was my best friend, and I was his. We didn't have any secrets between us, and we were never separate from each other. In our trailer, we had and still do share a bed, with mom and dad's bed at the other end of the trailer. There would be some nights when I would wake up and find my brother's arms around me and spooning me, which was always a nice feeling.

Some major things happen that day, some good, some bad, and some humiliating. You see that my brother played a trick all of his own that day. When we hear our cue to come out of the mini tent, I walked out but he didn't. So I was alone when the pies were thrown and hit double the amount I was suppose to be hit with. Instead of just my head being covered, my entire front half was covered. Luckily, the pie did cover my tears and I was barely holding it together through the rest of the scene.

All the lights dimmed at the end of it, I ran to the shower stalls (which basically a porta potty shower hooked up to a water tank). Cleaned off all the pie filling and cream off me and the stuff that got under the wig, cleaned off my face makeup, got dress in my regular closes and ran to our trailer to cry for the rest of the night.

Some time later I heard someone come in, I looked and saw my mom standing at the door. She still had her clown clothes and face make-up on. She started to walk over to me and sat down on the bed.

"Are you all right, honey?" She asked in a caring tone.

"I'm fine." I replied through my sniffles.

"You don't look fine to me." She said as my rub my back, trying to soothe me.

"It was really humiliating." I said back to her as well as starting to cry all over again.

"I know honey, it was humiliating for me as well the first time also." She said trying to ease my pain.

"But you had dad with you when you did that sketch, I was alone out there." I said getting more frantic.

"I have an idea that would make you feel a lot better and happier." She said with a smile.

"Really, what is it?" I asked her through my red, puffy eyes.

"At eight o'clock tonight, take Mark to the main performance tent. It will be pitch-black in there. At the entrance to your right, there will be a pie there, quietly pick it up. When you yell surprise, the lights will suddenly flash on. At that time, smash the pie in Mark's face and run to your right and out of the way. I will take over from there." She explained to me. Then she got up and left the trailer.

I was already starting to feel better, so I got up and wiped my eyes and blow my nose, then I checked the time. It was seven-thirty at night, I must have fallen asleep when I was crying. So I put on my watch and went to find Mark.

I found him trying to flirt with the acrobatic's daughter, he been flirting with her ever since he found out she can rap her ankles around her neck. She didn't look too pleased with him. She must have heard what he did in the mini tent. I told him mom wanted to talk to him in the main performance tent. When he saw me, he said he was sorry for what he did to me. I told him that he hurt me badly and can't just make it go away with saying 'sorry'.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.