Synergy - Cover

Synergy

Copyright© 2011 by colt45

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Okay, so the job sucks, you can’t quit and one tiny little indiscretion (I swear she said she was nineteen!) gets you posted to the farthest known edge of the Empire. The place is called Pigsford for Gods sake! So there you are stuck in the boonies for the next decade or so with nothing to do and one day you catch sight of a girl with one of the most perfect asses you have even seen… Maybe things are looking up for once!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Polygamy/Polyamory  

"You are purposely dripping that syrup on my boob," Teresa complained happily.

"The better to lick it off," he grinned and stuck out his tongue. Teresa was sitting on his lap with just her robe loosely tied around her. The top was loose enough that one breast was fully exposed and with her crossed legs the top leg was bare almost up to her crotch. She was feeding him pancakes with her fingers and he took considerable pleasure in licking his utensils clean and the area below them when the inevitable drip happened.

"Tess and the ladies should be back soon," he sighed. "I suppose I'll be losing my little slave now."

"No, you won't," she said and grabbed his head pulling it towards her until they were nose to nose and staring in each others eyes. "You are my master and you will be my master until you send me away. You can fuck me, beat me or just ignore me but I am still going to be yours.

"I just hope the girls will let me have a night or two every once in a while," she sighed.

"Why?" he shrugged. "You're going to be sleeping with us. We'll work it out then."

"But I can't..."

"Am I still your master?" he asked roughly. She nodded with wide eyes. "Then you will do as I say and I say no woman of mine will sleep away from me unless it's absolutely necessary."

"Yes, Master," she cooed and rubbed her face in his neck.

"Besides if those two devious devils don't like it they only have themselves to blame," he shrugged. "In fact I feel them coming close," he frowned. "Which is weird."

"Why?" Teresa asked but he shook his head and said "later."

"I guess I'd better get up," she said but found she couldn't move as his arm tightened around her waist.

"No, you don't," he grinned. "You are going to sit right here where you belong. However I suppose we should make some adjustments for decency seeing how we do have a seven-year-old in the house." He tucked her breast back into her robe and patted it closed but when she started to cover her leg he stopped her. "A breast I can tolerate but I like looking at your legs far too much."

"You are so bad," she giggled and gave him a light kiss. Soon they heard the front door open and Tess yelling "Where is everyone?"

"In the kitchen, dear," Teresa called back.

Tess ran in through the kitchen door talking a mile a minute. "Grandma, you should have seen them! They were so bright and loud..." She came to a stop when she saw the scene before her and cocked her head in puzzlement. Slowly she walked forward and put her hand up wiggling her finger towards her grandmother. Teresa smiled and bent forward until the young girl could touch her forehead.

"Ooh, so happy!" she exclaimed and then slyly glanced over at Marlin. "I guess you're one of his women now, aren't you, Grandma?"

"I guess I am, honey," Teresa smiled.

"Good!" Tess nodded emphatically. "Then everybody can be happy.

"Auntie Melody!" she called out loudly. "Auntie Malinda! Whatever you plotted worked. Grandma is one of you now and everybody can be happy." Marlin and Teresa looked up and saw Melody and Malinda standing in the doorway, mouths hanging open and eyes wide as saucers.

"I think I'll get changed if that's all right with you," Teresa asked Marlin and then whispered in his ear, "Master."

"Of course," he chuckled as she stuck out both legs slowly and slid down to the floor. Walking over to her daughters the gentle, unfettered sway of her breasts and her legs peeking out through the slit in the front of her thin robe made it abundantly clear that was all she was wearing. Standing on her tip-toes she kissed each pole-axed girl on the cheek in turn.

"Thank you, babies," she said. "I truly hope that the both of you are as happy as I am. Now I'd better clean up a bit and get dressed." With that she sauntered away, her hips gently swaying back and forth.

"Ah," Melody regained her speech first. "We were ... we were going to take a shower..."

"Go right ahead, dear," Teresa waved absently over her shoulder. "We took one already. Hopefully there is some hot water left." The two women watched their mother disappear into the master bedroom and then their heads swiveled to look at each other.

"Holy shit!" Malinda muttered.

"No kidding," Melody gulped. Then both of their heads rotated to lock on their new target. Marlin was placidly sipping his coffee watching them as they marched over and surrounded him like sharks around a bloody seal.

"I suppose they're mad at me?" Marlin asked Tess, ignoring the two hovering women.

"I don't know," Tess giggled kicking her legs from the chair she had claimed. "They're all mixed up inside. I'd have to touch them to make sure."

"Not necessary," he said the then reached up and grabbing Melody from behind her neck pulled her down and kissed her hard. Releasing her he did the same to Malinda. Putting his arms around each of their waists he hugged them in to his side hard and said, "I missed you both."

"I'll just bet you did," Melody replied still stunned. "What in the hell happened?"

Marlin looked over at Tess and said, "Tess, I'm sure you understand why you can't be a part of this conversation."

"I know, Uncle Marlin," she sighed and jumped down from the chair. "I'm not old enough."

"Actually it doesn't matter how old you are, honey," he shook his head. "Even if you were twenty this is something private between your aunts, your grandma and me."

"If I was twenty years old maybe I would be one of your women too," she giggled and poked him in the stomach.

"How about I keep you as my niece and just gobble you up," he said grabbing her and after wrestling her into his lap started nibbling on her neck while she shrieked and laughed. Loosening his grip slightly she wiggled out of his grasp and giggling hysterically ran out of the kitchen.

"She's a good kid," he said to nobody in particular and took another sip of coffee.

"Yeah, she is," Melody nodded. "Now what in the hell did you do to our mother?"

"Nothing more than I was asked," he took another sip. "I hope you noticed she didn't have any socks on this morning."

"And damn little else, either," Malinda snorted. "She looked like a hooker out trolling for customers."

"No she didn't," Marlin frowned. "Your mother is a very beautiful and sensual woman and after a night of meaningful ― at least it was to me ― physical intimacy she was sitting on her lover's lap feeding him breakfast. There was actually no real reason for the robe at all although I will admit the way it framed her legs and breasts was really sexy. She didn't look like a cheap tramp," he looked at Malinda meaningfully, "she looked like a woman enjoying herself. You should know the look; I have seen you wear it many times."

"Sorry," Malinda muttered and looked down.

"I'm not the one whom you should apologize to," he continued. "But honestly I have a feeling Trish won't give a damn what you thought about her and isn't interested in your apology.

"I know this is going to be difficult for both of you," he continued. "But truthfully you both instigated this whole thing and you're going to have to learn to live with it.

"I know it's difficult to think of your mother in terms of a sexual being. Moms and dads don't have sex, period. At least that's what their children think even though the results of that physical love is staring back at them in the mirror every morning. It's not easy but you are going to have to stop looking at her as just 'Mother' and start seeing her as 'Teresa' the woman. A whole woman with sex and everything else thrown in."

"So, what's next?" Melody asked slowly.

"I suppose we'll see tonight when we're all in bed," he grinned slyly.

"Mom? In bed with us?" she sputtered.

"Of course," he responded calmly. "You didn't think I was going to just throw her on the bed, play hide the sausage and then say, 'That was a great fuck, Teresa. Hope you enjoyed it and that it'll last you awhile but now I have to get back to poking your daughters, ' did you?"

"Well, I hadn't really thought about it much after..." Melody mumbled.

"How would you feel if somebody told you you were a great piece of ass but it was a one time thing?" he pressed.

"I don't think I would..." she started.

"Damn right you wouldn't!" Malinda hissed tears running down her cheeks. "Do you know how many times I had that happen to me? You feel cheap and dirty, used and mad as hell."

"Those times are over, Melinda," Marlin said softly and reached out to stroke her hand. She grabbed it and brought it up to her cheek as of to wipe the tears away.

"Besides I love your mother as much as I love the two of you," he said. "There is no way in hell that I'm locking her out of my life and that includes the bedroom."

"I'm not sure I could ... do anything with my mom watching," Melody muttered.

"Then you'll just have to watch as I spread her legs and hammer her into the mattress until you get used to he," he said placidly.

"Oh, shit!" Melody groaned, crossed her legs and stuck her hand down between them.

"And maybe after I've done that I'll flip her over and fuck her like a bitch in heat until she passes out," he continued.

"Oh, fuck!" Malinda moaned crossing her legs also while her hand disappeared.

"So you see..." he started until he was interrupted by Teresa walking purposefully into the kitchen stopping next to Marlin. Bending down she wrapped her arms around his head and kissed him hard, very hard. Leaning back she sighed and then slowly slipped down onto his lap. She was wearing a nice blouse with the top buttons open, the lack of bra obvious, and a short skirt. She crossed her legs and drew one of his hands down lying in on her exposed thigh. She smiled as he began to lightly caress her and then she turned to her daughters.

"I was very naughty," she started. "When I was coming back I heard you three talking and listened in by the door." Glancing back at Marlin she added, "I will probably be spanked for that later. However, spanking or not I did it and I apologize. I have a few things I need to say to the both of you but first..." She turned around in his lap and looked directly at Marlin, "Did you really mean what you said? About loving me?"

"I would not have said it unless I meant it," he answered her solemnly.

"Good, because I love you too," she nuzzled his cheek. "You own my body but I willing give you my soul."

"I will try to protect it as the precious gift it is," he replied.

"I know you will," she whispered. Then turning back to her daughters she said, "Last night was the best night of my life and I mean my whole life. I have never felt more like a woman, loved, cherished and ... used. It was spectacular!"

"Ah, used?" Melody asked puzzled.

"Oh, yes," Teresa sighed. "But we'll get to that in a moment. The first thing I want to say is I am not trying to steal your man. I couldn't anyway; he loves the two of you far too much. But if you allow me it would make me very happy if you would share him with me."

"Uh, sure," Malinda sputtered. "I guess we kind of knew that was going to happen. But when he said we'd all be in bed together..."

"I know, I heard," she laughed lightly. "And if you have ... performance anxiety until you get used to it I'll gladly get up on my hands and knees and let him fuck me like the bitch I am until I pass out again."

"You ... actually passed out?" Melody asked in amazement.

"I did indeed," she nodded. "Of course that was when he started playing with my butthole and told me he was going to take me there because a slave is required to give her master everything..."

"Slave?" Melody gasped and stared at Marlin. "What in the hell did you do to our mother?"

"He unlocked a part of me I'd never known was there, so calm down," Teresa reached over and patted her daughter's hand. "Maybe it's always been there and maybe it's more recent but it doesn't matter; I love, no I crave being ordered to do things. If he took me down to Pigsford and ordered me to take out his cock on Main Street in front of the Post Office and suck him till he came I'd do it. If he pushed me down on this table and took me from behind right here in front of you I'd be climaxing even as he entered me." She looked back at Marlin shyly, "By the way, it's all been cleaned up down there like you ordered, Master." She took the hand resting on her leg and pushed it up under her skirt until it reached her crotch.

"Very nice," he smiled.

"Oh, fucking shit!" Melody nearly doubled over she was pressing her legs so tightly together.

"Yeah, me too!" Malinda gasped.

"So you see I'm not trying to steal him," Teresa said as she uncrossed her legs and spread them slightly giving him room to play. "The way things are going the two of you will probably be his wives in the future. I won't be. I'll be his slave, his plaything, his toy, but not his wife."

Marlin grabbed her hair with his free hand and firmly turned his face towards him. "Is there anything that says a slave can't be a wife also? When we come to that point we ― I ― will make that decision."

"Yes, Master," Teresa gasped and shivered.

"This is just plain weird, Mom," Melody shook her head.

"Maybe," Teresa replied. "But it's who I am and I have never and I mean never been happier than I am right now. And you might want to start calling me Teresa or Trish. Yes, I will always be your mother but you two are grown women and you don't need to be mothered anymore. Like our genius here said, it might help to see me as just another woman if maybe a little strange."

"You aren't weird or strange at all, Trish," Marlin spoke up. "What you feel isn't common but it certainly isn't unheard of. In the spectrum of sexuality it may be closer to one of the ends but it isn't abnormal. You appear to be a bit of a sexual submissive. It happens more often in women but does occur with men also. Just as there are submissives, there are those who feel the need to dominate them. I can't say I fit well in that category but I don't mind playing the part if it makes you feel good. It seemed to last night."

"Last night was perfect, my Master," she purred in his ear.

"Well, all right I'll try to wrap my brain around this," Melody said and then stared at Marlin through narrowed eyes. "Just don't think you have another little slave over here. That doesn't appeal to me at all ... Although the part about being banged until you pass out does sound ... uh, interesting."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.