Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 13: August 17 to September 9th (First Day of school)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: August 17 to September 9th (First Day of school) - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

“What’s the smallest class you ever had to sit in?” Dana asked of both Joe and Selena at the breakfast table.

“I had a couple of Doc Stevens lectures where there were just 3 or 4 of us invited.” Joe said with Selena adding, “Me too!”

“Well, I’m pretty certain that there will be just 6 or 7 of us in this class, unless more were added during the summer.” Dana said unsure of how she felt.

“I’m pretty sure you’ll just be doing English, American History, and New York History. I can’t imagine there would be much Math you don’t already know besides some Calculus, and that will probably be a college course. The math class may seem repetitive, but it will keep you sharp. Calculus will try your patience, but it will make your math skills sharper.” Joe added.

“Doc told me he set up the curriculum to be sure they got the high school senior experience. Though you’ll be in the small class, you’ll participate with the rest of the Seniors in any functions they have, including Lunch and you will have study periods with them as well. I believe he told me you would have “classes” each day, all with the same group, but a different teacher, and a study hall where you can start homework and who knows, study?” Selena threw in.

“If we see him at school, or on campus, do we call him Doc?” Dana asked.

“Although we seem very familiar with him, you better stick to Professor Stevens until he tells you otherwise” Selena told her.

“He really freaked out when you told him I was your daughter, huh? I thought he was going to kiss me, for God’s sake!”

“It was probably only good sense that stopped him. Remember, I was his pet, his pride and joy, and then I was lost for 9 years. When we came back he went crazy and to think that now he’ll have you I’m guessing he’s on top of the world and will want you to be his continued legacy.” Selena said rather proudly.

“So I’m screwed if I don’t become his perfect student?”

“No.” Joe said, “He knows everyone’s speed limit and ability. You’ll only disappoint him if he thinks you’re lazy and not using all of your talents. He has little patience for a lazy student, especially one who lacks the gumption to push himself when he knows the talent is there. He might figure you’ve inherited a lot of our talent, but if he sees you’re doing the best you can, that’s all he asks. Come January when you get in a few of his classes and he tests you, you’ll understand.”

“I hope so. Up until now I’ve achieved everything I have without trying, not to say I never study, I study like crazy. It’s just the want to learn I have is, um ... uhh ... not easy to understand. When we were posed an oral problem in pre-college calc or trig I was first to raise my hand with an answer. I mean it got to a point where I would hesitate so I wouldn’t seem like a teacher’s pet or show off. I would look around the room and I would see fingers jabbing at keys and pencils writing, I just knew the answer. I remember in low grades I was bored silly and I would move up another grade. But in a class with 4 or 5 advanced students I felt the same way.” Dana said in a way that showed her innocence on how to deal with this “problem”.

“I hate feeling like a Poindexter sometimes, but ... it’s so damn hard to explain.” She said almost tearing up.

“Dana,” Selena said as she went to hug her. “We understand, we’ve been there.”

“Well,” Joe said, “Her more than me, but ... Once you get into a class with students more on your level, you’ll feel more at home, more comfortable. They might be 4-5 or 6 years older than you but their thinking process will be more like yours.”

“You won’t feel like a fish out of water and when you think you’re struggling to understand something and you have to put your mind to work some overtime, you thought processes will begin to fine tune.” Selena added as she realized that Dana was feeling and struggling just as he was until she reached her level.

“I just hope my study habits translate to that life, that style, that level.” Dana added as Joe and Selena both were floored by her mental maturity.

Selena told her, “Just get through the high school advanced learning cycle to be called eligible to enter Poly and I promise you that you will be challenged by all of the other subjects and that will stimulate your brain for what Doc Stevens will do in his classes. One particular gift I have is the fact I can write down all the notes I want, and never have to refer to them because, once I’ve written them down, they are like recorded in the hard drive of my brain.”

“I’m finding that as well, but I’m still a voracious note taker.” Dana added, “I’m obsessed and then later wonder why I bothered.”

“Don’t lose that obsession; it will bode well for you. Now I’m not quite as lucky as your Mom, I have to refer to the notes to get my recall going, but then I’m fine.” Joe said shaking his head.

Dana suddenly shook her head and was taken a bit aback and her eyes welled.

“I respect the two of you more than anyone in the world, and can honestly say I’m growing to love you both, but please remember, I only have ONE Mom and Dad and I will always remember them as that. I can call Selena my Mother and I will and have at times as I get more comfortable with the situation. Please afford my Mom and Dad that respect, not that you disrespect them. I know how grateful my Dad was to have you both enter my life. One of the last things he told me was that you two made his transition of life so easy to accept. That meant so much to me.”

“I’m sorry Dana, “Mom” slides off the tongue so easily and when looking at the 2 of you it’s so obvious where you came from. I will try hard to not let it happen, but understand, I would never ever so or say anything to hurt your feelings or their memory. You should understand the tremendous love and respect we have for them, even before we knew anything about them. When we would see a news story about some bad kid, or some unfortunate soul we were buoyed by the fact we knew you were doing real well, healthy, participating in team sports, and excelling in school. When the person who knew a person who knew a person that knew of you, she was so over flowing with accolades almost to the point where you could have been identified if she went any further. She had to stop herself from overflowing. That was as great a relief to either of us as finding each other still alive!”

“Just knowing I was OK? Knowing I was happy and thriving?”

Selena started crying and said, “YES! Some day if you’re ever a Mother you’ll understand.”

“Selena, my Mother, I’ll always do my best to make you and my Father proud, as well as the spirits of my Mom and Dad. We better get going to start this Senior Year catch up. I’m looking forward to gaining my focus on this whole thing.”

“Looking forward, really? You hadn’t seemed too excited about it before.” Joe asked.

“Don’t think this is snotty or anything, but I really don’t think I’ll need it, I just hope it’s challenging so that when I start at Polytech for my pre-semester in January.”

“You know there won’t be any special classes in January, you’ll be in regular Freshman curriculum with hoped you can catch up, there will be lots of study reviews, except Doc Stevens class, he’ll throw you right into the fire.”

“Is he that kind of a pri ... person?” Dana stuttered through, embarrassed.

“That kind of a prick? ... you were going to say?” Selena noted holding up a warned finger, “First off, that isn’t the sort of language you should be using about any professor. Doc Stevens would not give you any work, any problem he didn’t think you could handle. If you think it’s over your head, you didn’t prepare enough, ... or ... you’re not all that.”

Joe chuckled loudly and stepped in. “Dana, that wasn’t fair for your MOTHER to say. “Maybe you’re not all that” is a Doc Stevensism that he uses when, during orals, you give what you THINK is a sound answer in front of everybody, and it’s WAY wrong. He’ll have you on his “meet me” list he puts on the easel. He’ll privately show you the error of your ways, and probably even show you how you got the wrong answer.” “He’ll NEVER do anything, say anything that isn’t meant to help you. He’s very tough, and the best.” Selena added.

“But he won’t be your problem for a few months, just keep our words in mind. He loves Selena like his own daughter and, ... HOW many times did he tell you a problem solution was perfect?” Joe asked Selena.

“Never!’ She chuckled, “ So let’s get you out of here. Starting tomorrow you get a bus to school. He turns around right at the end of our block. Since you start late, I’m guessing it won’t be a regular bus, maybe even a car. You’ll get all that today.” Selena said ready to drive her in before she left for New York.

“I can’t believe I have to have my MOTHER bring me to school the first day.” Dana said acting embarrassed.

“Don’t forget your Barbie lunchbox!” Joe kidded.

Selena went to the car with Dana and explained something to Dana to ease her worries.

“There are usually maturity issues with many of the type of people you will be in with. You’ll be given your book list and will go the book office and get your stuff. During that time we meet with the teachers and explain any issues you may have.”

“Issues? What issues do I have?” She asked glaring at Selena.

“That, right there! Don’t be so defensive. You are a very special child (whispering) I know you’re a young woman, you’ve had no maturity issues in the past and none are expected. You’ve accepted and fit in every time you’ve been put ahead. The one transcript from your school up north said you made friends easily, usually with your classmates, not so much with girls YOUR age. They may try to force that issue, but you don’t have to go along. You’ll gravitate to the level you find most comfortable, and we have no problem with that. According to what we see, you will take lunch and any phys-ed with other Seniors, that may change, but I don’t envision any problems.”

“I’m going to be with the geeks and poindexters and I won’t be part of any caste system, be sure of that! Most times the older classmates thought I was cool. With 5 or 6 of us I tend to think they won’t be as socially accepted as me.” Dana declared.

“Just don’t make yourself an elitist, and don’t go telling everyone how old you are, and beware of boys.” Selena warned her as they pulled into the school lot.

“Hmm, boys, are they the ones with penises?” Dana said smartly.

“Dana, be aware you will be watched closely and although you might find a boy your school age or class age to be a “friend”, watch yourself.” Selena said in a tone that told Dana she was not fooling around.

“Selena, I’ve been asked out by lots of Senior boys back home and they have all been refused, even though I would have liked to go to a dance, a party, or movie with them. I know what I am, I know what prize I want. My Mom told me I could not date until I was 16 and we’ve said you will keep those same rules. I know the score and I WILL be honest with you if any situation comes up. I intend to heed my Mom’s warning and not date until I’m 16. If I want to change that, I’ll talk to you first.” Dana swore.

“I’ll take you at your word, as I always have. That will always be the case unless you give me reason not to. If Joe or I are anything, it’s straight forward and honest. You can count on us in ANY situation, no matter how right or wrong you might be. We will always be with you to guide you.”

Dana choked up a bit and said, “I know, you’ve already shown that. Now let’s get in there before I start bawling. Wouldn’t that look great?”

When they walked in the door of the designated room they were met with a teachers aide. “There were going to be 7 students in this accelerated class and 3 had already been sent for books and had a parent, or parents interviewed.” She said.

“We weren’t late were we?” Selena asked after declaring that Dana Langston-Johnson was here.

“No,” the woman said, we staggered start times so you wouldn’t have to wait. You’re actually about 5 minutes early. They are just finishing up with a parent now and you will be next. When your daughter has been called I’ll walk her down to the book store and show where they can all get socializing and studying until the last interviews are done.”

As Selena and Dana sat waiting Selena could tell Dana had a problem.

“What is it? No reason to get all flustered your first day!”

“No, it’s not that. I’ve changed my mind about my name. I want to be registered, or at least referred to as Johnson. Once all the papers are finalized, (sigh’s) that will be so. I don’t want to sound like some snooty girl, Langston-Johnson. Johnson will make me somewhat unnoticeable.” Dana said looking at Selena with a tender eye and putting a hand on hers.

“That’s sweet, and thank you. Just be sure all your official school papers that have anything to do with registration have both names until we can officially declare you as Johnson.” Selena said, hoping there would be no mix-ups as they were called.

Selena stood and expected to see Dana follow the other woman but Dana hugged her first and whispered “I came from your womb, I should be Johnson.” Before peeling off to follow the school aide.

Selena had to swallow hard before going behind the partition to speak to the school representatives. Dana would have 4 teachers, Math, advanced Math, English (with creative writing), and one teacher for the balance of courses to be covered. Selena spoke frankly about Dana’s upbringing and the instant growing up she had to do, besides being pushed through school classes.

The Advanced Math teacher sat back and wondered aloud, “If she hadn’t been in her mothers pre-school classes over 2 or 3 years, she may not have had her brain awaken so soon. In my opinion they pushed her too far too early. Do you think she has any emotional problems from that?”

“Just in her advanced maturity. We think that being with girls 4-5-and 6 older and sometimes participating in sports at that level, talking and spending time with those older girls, she may have been exposed to...”.

“Things most 12 and 13 year old girls aren’t?” He interjected “You know how they say in dorm situations when women are all together they synch their cycles. So, signs of maturity may be subject to that as well. I’ve observed her walking and jogging in your neighborhood when I knew she would be here, and she looks older than 13, for sure. She isn’t acting out at that level is she?”

“No, but she is quite mature in her thoughts. But while she may be mature like that, conscious of fashion, interested in boys, she plans on making school her priority. She’s well aware of the fact she has missed being her actual age. Her Mom had told her she could not date until she was 16 and she has reiterated she would stick to that. Of course, she’s interested in boys as any 13 year old would begin to, but the boys she will be with are 17 and 18. Do you think she might be better taking Phys-ed with her own age group?”

“No, that won’t work, and some senior girls have already asked if she might be able to play fall softball and indoor field hockey. She excelled in those sports up north, even playing with older girls.” The teacher explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.