Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 3: Last week of August going into Labor day 2013

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Last week of August going into Labor day 2013 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

With some Winter arrangements to make for their place in Maine they scuttled meeting Dennis and Dallie in Florida and switched to a Rocky Coast of Maine break instead,

“What time do Dennis and Dallie fly in?” Selena asked Joe as they looked out over the deep blue ocean from the veranda of their vacation home in York, Maine.

“They get into Logan around 9:00 this morning. I’ve told you 3 times.” Joe said sipping his coffee.

“I know, but I see you tracking their flight and thought it might be getting in early.”

“No, they appear to be on schedule. I wouldn’t expect them here before noon and we still don’t know if they’re renting a car or taking the train into Wells. I hope they rent a car.” Joe lamented, not wanting to leave York to get on the interstate to Wells, even though the trip was short.

“You know traffic won’t be as bad today, later in the week it will be a parking lot from the New Hampshire border to the Wells exit and Route 1 will be worse.”

“This is why once I get here I’d sooner not leave at all. We have enough food and alcohol to keep us going.” Joe said with a grin.

“If I get hungry I KNOW what I can eat.” She said with a Cheshire grin.

“Ample supply of what I like too.” He said with a wink.

“Think it’s too late in the morning to get busy outside?” She asked as her hand went in her silk nightgown and pinched her nipple.

“The neighbors would have to be trying to peek, we’re so well hidden, but there’s too much light now. Making love at sunrise is our special time, let’s not get too brave.”

“Let’s go in the sunroom then. I really want you.” Selena said throwing out a pouty lip.

Joe stood and went to her chaise and held out a hand that she took and stood with him, hugged him and walked with him, her arm around his waist.

They kept the sun room fairly simple. Selena called it “The Comma” because it was shaped as such off the rear living room. Physically it was next to the outdoor veranda and each caught the morning sun, although the skylights in the sunroom kept its name “sunroom” salient. There were two lounger recliners near the center of the room as well as a high top for 4 near the largest ocean facing window. There were three pieces of exercise equipment, a treadmill, a 2 bicycle trainer, and a recumbent bicycle. They spent more than a few nights sleeping in The Comma on warm nights. Rather than turn on the Air Conditioning, they could open the windows and enjoy the sound of the ocean and it’s breezes.

Selena went to one of the loungers and reclined it mostly flat as she sat on it. She untied the staysof her bikini and laid back crooking a finger to beckon Joe.

“Do you want my mouth?” He asked as he dropped his boxer briefs and shucked his tee shirt.

“I always want your mouth, but right now just make love to me, your mouth on mine. Fill me full of your cum before I shower. I want to feel your body on mine. Would you like that too?” She said in a low voice that quivered in anticipation.

Joe took his penis in hand to see if he were ready for her. He looked to her as if to ask for help, but seeing her lightly tanned body so open and ready for him, he steeled quickly.

“I can give you help.” She said teasing with a swirl of her tongue

“One look at you wanting me is all the help I need.” He said as he knelt between her legs and his mouth sought hers. She reached between his legs as he settled down on her. She took the plum of his manhood and pushed it between her womanly lips as he slid up into her as she lost her breath at the intrusion.

“You sexy, sexy man, you always fill me so well and make me feel so loved. My breasts mashed on your hairy chest and our bellys pressed together.” She whispered in his ear that rested just off her shoulder.

They lay together like that for a few moments before Joe propped up with hands on either side of her on the lounger. He began to flex his hips at her and soon he was long stroking her as she writhed underneath him.

“Joe, Joe my love, you make me crazy!” She cried as her face turned bright red and she lost her breath as orgasm swept her and she steeled her hip up to him, as if to slow him, but he continued harder.

“That’s it my baby. Cum, cum feel the pleasure, hold my dick with your sweet pussy. Get my cum!” He said in staggered breaths as his orgasm began to overcome his rhythm.

Selena whooped loudly and fell limp for a moment but then began to pump her hips up to meet his strokes, knowing his orgasm was near.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh, you’re getting all my cum Essy! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Ohhhhhhhh!”

Joe closed his eyes as he finished his orgasm and then, resisting the urge to just fall on her letting himself gently rest on her as they had begun, except now there was an ever so thin layer of sweat between them.

“We should have opened the windows first, we worked up a sweat.” She whispered and giggled.

“The neighbors might have called the police if they heard you.” He laughed.

“I really don’t care. Those old biddys would just be jealous.” She protested.

“I’ll bet the neighbors on either side are within 5 years of us, they just worship the sun year round between here and Florida. They are nice though.”

“They both wear bikini’s and have no business even owning one.” She said as she began to push at Joe a bit, his weight beginning to bear on her.

“OK, Joe, gravity is beginning to work at us. Let’s go get in the water room.”

Joe got up from her and chuckled. “Water room? Don’t we call it a shower?”

“You had them build it big enough for 4, it’s almost as big as my bedroom in my parents house.”

“There will NOT be FOUR in that shower, at least not with you and I being in it.” Joe protested.

“I wasn’t suggesting that. We get kinky with Dennis and Dallie around, but THAT will never happen.” She said as she got up looking in her robe pocket for a tissue to hold over her so Joe wouldn’t leak down her leg as she went to the shower.

“I’d rather we don’t play like we did in Jamaica before either. I know it was harmless, but thinking back, I can’t believe it was us.” Joe said.

“We were all drunk, and if we all get drunk again, who knows, but I’m not PLANNING anything. I don’t think we’ll be as footloose as we were running around nude down there.” She added.

“Besides, they may not be honeymooners anymore.” Joe said as he headed toward the shower.

“They were last winter in Florida, but we all did keep our clothes on, heh heh. I guess I just find it comforting that they are as much in love as we are and aren’t afraid to show it.” She said as she clumsily followed Joe.

“He is the only other penis I ever had in my hand.” She said to get a rise out of Joe.

“ ... and you did let her have a suck on mine.” Joe said to get her goat.

“That better be the ONLY other mouth that’s been on it since we met.” She chided him.

“From what I heard from some of the nurses at Edison, I may have had more than a few little flings in there, all those horny nurses. So I may have made a few friends there.”

Selena was visibly hurt by his words, even though she was aware of what happened there, at least according to what a few of the nurses told him.

“How could there have been that rape of you and no one reported it.”

“I don’t think it was rape, I hear I was quite the stud.” Joe said proudly.

“Fuck you, shower alone!” Selena said going in the bath and slamming the door.

“BEING A BIG BABY. YOU’VE ALWAYS KNOWN THIS. I WASN’T ME.” Joe shouted at the door and then chuckled walking into the bedroom to wait for her to finish so he could shower.

Then came the shout from the shower, “JOSEPH JOHNSON, YOU GET IN HERE!”

He smiled at how cute she could be when these little jealousy spikes occurred.

“Yeeeeeessssss.” He said opening the door.

“So, I can be an asshole sometimes. Get in here. I KNOW Joe Johnson never cheated on me.”

They hugged and washed each other and began to get more than frisky when Joe saw the bathroom clock.

“Hey, they could be here anytime now. If they got a car right away they could be here by now!”

Quickly they rinsed and got out to dry. Selena went right to her dressing table and began to towel dry and comb out her hair while Joe dried and dressed.

He found his phone and checked for messages and there was a text from 5 minutes earlier, “Just driving over the bridge into Kittery. Will call as we get closer for minute directions.”

Joe had given them easy enough directions to Nubble Light Road, but to find their place he best just went out on to the road and looked for them. Their place was a bit hidden and the driveway appeared to go to a different home. Theirs was on the ocean side of the bluff and had just the one vehicle thoroughfare.

Essy, they’re probably right here!” Joe yelled.

“I’ll be out in a minute.” She yelled as Joe’s phone buzzed for a text.

It read; “Sitting in the Ice Cream parking lot.”

“Hey sweets, they’re right out front I’m going to walk up the drive and show them in.” Joe yelled as he went out the door and walked up the drive to motion them in.

Selena rushed to the door just as they were coming in and they all hugged.

“Wow, I’ve never been in Maine when it was so hot, it must be 95.” Dallie said wiping her brow to show how hot.

“And that’s by the ocean, I’ll bet it’s almost 100 inland, but we’re here for the duration. We’ll have a ball this week.” Selena said as she hugged and kissed them both.

Dennis opened a bag he had with him and took out 2 bottles of Jamaican Rum.

They all smiled and knew it was going to be a fun week together. Selena took Dallie and showed her where their room was as they each carried the two light bags they brought in. Dennis was getting the one large bag.

“Is there a place where we can sunbathe nude here? I need to perk up my tan a bit.” Dallie asked her.

“Well, on the veranda topless is probably OK until the sun gets high. Our neighbors could see you if they really wanted to, but I think they would be pretty obvious. Joe and I have made love early in the morning to the sunrise, and I’ve taken my top off a few times to get the bright sun, but we don’t make a habit of it.” She told her cautiously.

‘I mean I don’t want our pictures to end up on the internet, if someone wants to peek, oh what the hell. I want to touch up my buns, with a thong, and my boobs.” Dallie said with a giggle.

“OK, I’ll be as brave as you.” Selena said. “Just don’t parade around the house like that, that would make me uncomfortable. This is strictly for tanning.”

“Selena, you know things never got out of hand until we all got pretty drunk. If that ever happens again, you can bet we’ll all be pretty drunk, and still it was consensual.”

“I know, and I would be the first one to say that it was fun, exciting, and harmless. I’m just wary over it leading to other things we might be sorry for.” Selena pointed out.

“THAT will never happen. I know I was smitten with your husband and I made no secret over that, but Dennis and I are SOLID AS A ROCK.” Dallie said as Dennis barged into the room.

“Are you bragging about my erections, ... again?” He said with a laugh.

“Oh, Dennis get over yourself. I don’t want to show the Johnsons your Viagra bottle.” She said as Selena laughed out loud and Joe joined in as he heard the tail end of the conversation.

The girls ran downstairs giggling leaving Dennis and Joe to show them the facilities and put things away.

At the bottom of the stairs Selena looked to Dallie and asked, “Viagra? Really?”

“Noooooo! He has a prescription for it and he got it filled when his health insurance gave a deadline for how long they would cover it, but he has NEVER needed it. He still wears me out.”

“Still on your honeymoon?”

“Well, not married, you know that, but YES on a honeymoon STILL. You two as well?” Odalys asked.

“Whew, for sure, especially the 2 days we’ve been here and I look forward to the remaining 5 or 6 days.” She said with a big smile.

“Jamaica set the stage for us, and it wasn’t just the fact that we were able to be free and together without being judged. It was being with the two of you who are so openly in love, openly affectionate and respect each other so much. One might think that respect and love was girded by your ordeal, but I can see, WE can see, it has always been that way. We’ve tried to live our love in some of the same ways, and one of them is to constantly be expressive and physical. We are like you in one way I know comes from watching you two, being with you two ... that is just looking at each other and WANTING each other passionately. It isn’t “Oh, I’m horny, help me get off”, it’s a feeling of constantly wanting to show the other person how and why you truly LOVE them.” Dallie explained.

Selena turned red and said, “Oh, God! You embarrass me. Give the credit to yourselves for your relationship. YOU are the ones who built it.”

“But you showed us how, and why.” Dallie said determined to have the last word.

They started to go downstairs when Dennis peeked up the stairwell, “I’m stiff from the drive and the plane. Joe is going to take me on a tour of the area so we can walk and stretch a bit. See you in a short while. Kiss-kiss.”

The girls waved goodbye and set about to the bar to partake in the rum they brought.

“Have you tried rum with Caramel Vodka over crushed ice?” Selena asked.

“No, but I’m game.”

In just a few minutes they were on the veranda overlooking the ocean with Nubble lighthouse in the right hand background, a truly idyllic view as they watched the waves crash on the heavy rock below them as they sipped their rum and vodka concoction.

“I can see how you might sit for hours out here and meditate.” Dallie said. “I’ll bet you make love out here too.”

Selena flushed red. “Well during the day, just behind the stone wall there, but in the morning or late at night on the lounge. We sleep sometimes in the sun room with the windows open to get the ocean breeze. We love it here.”

“When do you retire?” Dallie wondered.

“I can get out anytime I want, but I think it’s in about 20 months. I don’t want to leave until I know it’s all in good hands. I’ll retire with my Wall Street mentor, Ross, and when we leave it will be a total flush of partners from when I started. For that think tank and the purpose and mission they chartered with, that’s unprecedented. I want to be sure I can leave with a clear conscience and not ever have to go back. Joe would not be pleased and I wouldn’t blame him.”

“Are you going to stay on the Financial News show? We love seeing you every night.”

“After I retire, if I’m in town I’ll do it occasionally, but I think they have my replacement now. She’ll do one night a week and fill in for now. I think she’ll be on all this week.” Selena said as she reclined her chaise and pulled up her t-shirt to expose her stomach and bottom parts of her breasts to the sun and then took a long sip on the potent drink.

“You won’t be embarrassed if I take my top right off, would you? Dallie asked.

“OK, but remember I told you, not when the guys are around. If we were inside, maybe, but I don’t want a neighbor to see us all nonchalant and naked like that and think there’s anything weird going on.”

“I know, but we’ll be able to hear them come back, I have a towel right here.” She said as she unsnapped the front closure on her bikini and sat back and sipped.

“God, you have beautiful titties.” Selena said, admiring her.

“As much as like having big breasts, I would kill to have your perky baseballs. Yours are as perky as a 20 year old.” Odalys remarked.

“But my nipples used to be front and center, now they’re melting down a bit, but Joey still loves them as much.” She said shyly turning her eyes away and taking another long sip of her drink.

“This is delicious, but I bet it’s potent.”

“It’s crushed ice, three fingers of rum, and 2 fingers of Caramel vodka.” Dallie said with a grin.

“All booze?” She asked.

“No, there’s ice too.” Dallie said as she cackled a devilish laugh

“Either of us not having kids has been a blessing. If we had suckled a child, they might not be as firm.” Dallie said looking down at her breasts as her drink dripped on them.

Her words sent Selena’s mind reeling, not even knowing if she had suckled her baby. She hoped not, since she was on so many medications at the time. She didn’t even know if she ever even held her baby. She only knew she had turned 11 in May. She promised not to badger Joe about going to just see her, not wanting him to put Philly on the spot to reveal what she knew. Philly DID promise to take care of those details “someday”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.