Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning
Preface

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Preface - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Selena and Joe was a popular story and it really hit home for me and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks and the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought to either until a regular reader and voter of my stories sent me a newspaper article from The Daily Mail in the UK of a man who was “gone” for 5 years and woke up as if nothing happened. I didn’t have a lot of inspiration for this story at the beginning but after some due-diligence on the subject I began to see possibilities. I spent an afternoon talking with a psychiatrist and a clinical psychologist to discuss different treatments for some of the maladies you will read about here. (a male and a female from the same practice) There is no one drug induced, surgical, electronic or shock therapy that works for any one mental disorder. The particular clinician I spoke with did not believe drugs beyond simple anti-depressants for calming and continued human interaction with other patients and an understanding clinician helped to cure the conditions discussed here. Even she admitted that no one treatment is the right one. “As long as one’s memory is still there, the capacity for recovery of the human brain is remarkable.”

After reading the story through the first 12 chapters where I use the medical situations based on the provided information, with Selena they both agreed it was plausible, possible, but improbable mainly because it’s hard to fathom someone could fall between the cracks like that. As for Joe’s malady, “it could happen and has for as many as a few (2 to 4) years, but nine years would be a real stretch. The male doctor said the story was “hot and interesting”, the female said she liked it but didn’t think it would be “that dirty”.

If you really like Joe and Selena, open your mind a bit for some editorial exaggeration and vote accordingly.

I hope you enjoy the story ... petty

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.