Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The beach could not have been any nicer on their last day of R and R. Both Joe and Selena had fine tuned all-over tans that bordered on native bronze. The only thing that drove Joe crazy was when Selena bent over and the white between the lovely halves of her ass showed. He loved the bikini tan, with white titties and white snatch and crack patches, but this was a new “flavor” for him was something he had never imagined.

It was easy to pick the new comers to Chiascuro and those who had been there for a week or so by the darkness of their skin and this day it seemed there were just both ends of the spectrum out; new white bodies with pink and rosy nipples and those cloaked in the suns darkening. This last day Joe did more ogling than on his first days when he was more worried about who might see his white ass. As shy new couples slowly paraded to the edges of the water for the first time, Joe couldn’t help look over the top of his paper or Kindle for a peek. “Think you could handle that young stuff, superstud?” Selena asked once when she caught him peeking.

“Are you kidding me? I can just about handle you, sex maniac.” He chuckled.

“I have no complaints, but those young things might last longer than me.” She said.

“Selena, you have no idea, I swear. Let me call on my years of hounding around to tell you that you have more sexual energy now than any other woman I’ve EVER been with at any age. Remember back when you first discovered our sexual selves and we couldn’t keep our hands off each other?” Joe asked.

“Yes, we were at each other at every chance we got, sometimes 3 or 4 times a day.”

“So,” I asked, “What’s the difference now?”

She thought for a moment and looked at me with the sly grin sure to ripen my banana saying, “None, I guess. We just have more free time here. At home with work, keeping house, making meals, it eats into our “we” time. So do we assume that if I retired and we got a home staff with chef we would be at each other 3 or 4 times a day?”

Joe smiled and looked at her up and down the chaise she laid her perfect body on.

“No doubt, in my mind. How about you?” He asked.

“Touché. Although there would be days when I would go shopping.” She said with a grin.

“And I would be home alone with the help.” He joked.

“So true, but I would have your dick in my purse when I left if that were the case.” She said without looking up from her book.

“Touché, right back at you.” He said.

She put her book down and looked at him with that smile again. “Between how much I love your cock, and how much YOU love your cock, I don’t think I have to worry about you straying. But I know you’re true because how much you love me, and not out of fear of a de-dick-a-tation.”

“You know you don’t need to worry about me.” Joe said as he looked and saw Dallie coming with a cooler in hand and Dennis not far behind with a beach bag.

Dallie smiled as she dropped the cooler and announced, “I’ve got a pitcher of rum drinks, 4 glasses and some ice. As long as we all share there isn’t enough to get any of us plastered and leave us in shape for dinner tonight, OUR treat. Then, I would like to go out and fuck on the beach, our last night here. I hope you two could join us, and I don’t mean swapping, witnessing, or anything kinky. I just think it would be fun to do what we’re going to be doing anyway in close ear shot of each other making sure we don’t attract a crowd.”

Selena looked at Joe and then to Dallie. “I don’t think so. I know nothing funny would happen, but picking sand out of my hoo-haa doesn’t sound like fun and with the threat of someone else coming upon us would just take the enjoyment out of it. Don’t think I’m a party pooper.”

Dennis looked at Dallie like he had won a bet. “See, they have the right idea. I know you want to go crazy our last night, but we can have lots of special nights once we get home. Keep your memories of making love on the beach with your husband as your special times. I don’t need to take his place in your fantasy about being here.”

Dallie stuck out a pouty lip and said, “I suppose you’re right, I just wanted something special to remember like I did with him, but you’ve given me a lot to remember. A LOT!”

“OK, you two, keep your special times to yourself. If you share too much, it’s not special. We’ll have plenty of special times, the four of us to remember.” Joe said.

“Oh, you two won’t ever see us again.” Odalys said sadly.

“I’ll tell you what,” Selena said, We’ll invite you to New York and show you what our lives are, and then we’ll go to Pennsylvania and see what your lives are. Promise!”

“That would be awesome!” Joe said. “We could go to a church supper or something with you, a farmers market. I used to do that with my Mom and Dad.”

“Really?” Dallie asked, “That doesn’t seem too boring to you?”

“Dallie, have you ever been to New York, to Wall Street and that hubbub?” Selena asked.

“I’ve been to New York, but not Wall Street, never been involved.” She replied, wondering where she was going with this

“I won’t complain because it’s the life I’ve chosen and deep down inside, I love it, but ... my job NEVER stops. Every little thing I see on the ticker, on the news, every rumor I over hear in line at a store can have a bearing on how I think, how I direct our firm. Currently I’m the lead partner, I direct the path of the firm. I didn’t choose this, I was told it was my job to get the firm back on point. Then after I leave my office each day I go to the Fox Studio and tape the financial report for TV that gets dropped in different news reports across the country. It’s only a half hour from the time I walk in the door until I leave and it keeps me in that fold should I choose a different path in the future. You see, I talk about retirement, but I’ll always do something to keep my mind busy, no matter where we end up. But, if I get a chance for a break and a getaway on a weekend, like to go see you and your life, it’s heaven.”

“Really? You’re the Stocks lady on the 6 o’clock news?” Dennis asked.

“I’ve only done a couple since I got back to work, but starting Monday I should be on most every day.” Selena said.

“I see that all of the time, there’s usually a dark hair chick named Alexis or a brunette named Nikki and sometimes the Weather girl.” Dennis said.

“Dennis, were you THAT hard up for a girlfriend that you ogled the Stock Report ladies?” Dallie asked, loving the fact she could send a barb his way.

Dennis flushed, but quickly recovered, saying “Well they ARE easy on the eyes and it’s going to get better!” He said looking at Selena.

“and ... you’ve seen her naked!” Dallie added making Selena blush.

“So he has.” Selena said wondering if that could make a difference in how the 4 of them might get along in the future. They’ve ALL seen each other naked.

“Selena! Don’t go and get self-conscious on me!” Odalys said. “Remember WE were the ones who professed our freedom to your husband when HE was worried about who saw him. Every man here has a penis and testicles, and every woman has breasts and a vagina. Hiding them doesn’t make them disappear, and hiding them does not change their function, we all use them the same way.”

“I know, it’s just that he can tell people he saw me naked and it’s a little creepy thinking there may be others here who might recognize me on TV.” She said sheepishly.

“I wouldn’t worry about that, Baby.”, Joe said. “We’re all anonymous here and it’s not like people are snapping pictures. We’re all here for the same reason, to get away from life. Plus, on this side of the dunes there’s only 50 or so cottages and maybe 2 or 4 in each and everyone here is getting away from something. Your fears are unfounded.” He said hoping to console her.

“I just said that to be a smart ass. I’m not the kind of person who would actually do that, and if I did, who would believe me?” Dennis said.

“OKAY! I’m passing out the rum drinks, come get a glass, and I’ll pour!” Dallie shouted, changing the mood instantly.

Soon the mai-tai’s were adjusting attitudes and putting more things into proper perspective. As the four of them soaked up the sun and chatted Selena looked at each of her friends and Joe and said to herself, “Look at us, each one of us could be a magazine cover. Nice all over tans, Joe looks awesome and is hung naturally, perfectly, for me, Odalys has great tits, that despite their size they remain firm and she’s got a real Playboy ass, and Dennis has a nice 6-pack and a nice circumcised cock with a huge head, but that only looks that way because I’m not used to seeing a cut man. But we’re all beautiful, and so lucky. If he tells anyone he saw me naked, he better tell them I looked awesome.”

They each had 2 drinks by the time the pitcher emptied and Joe had called the bar for Gregory to bring shots of “151 rum” to top each of them off as they poured their refill. When Gregory came by Joe got up to sign a slip for the drinks and tip Gregory. Being their last day he had a $100 bill to stuff into his pocket.

Gregory took four little airline bottles of the rum and gave them to Joe.

“Please Joe, these are on me, you’ve been so generous and nice to me. This is my job, but you make it a privilege to serve you.” Gregory said sincerely.

“So nice of you, Gregory, but not at all necessary. You’ve made our stay very enjoyable.” Joe said as he shook his hand and passed the bill in the shake.

“Oh please! You’ve been too kind!” He said as he felt the bill exchange to him.

Joe put his hand on Gregory’s shoulder and spoke privately. “I know things are tough here on the island, and we lead a good life. You do a great job and we appreciate it. Don’t be embarrassed, you earn it all. You make us feel like we live here. Be well, my friend.” He said finishing with a pat on the back.

Joe topped off all of the refills from the pitcher with the 151 and by the time they were ready to retire back to the cottages to get ready for dinner, each had a sufficient buzz on.

As the four of them walked arm in arm back to change, Odalys was probably the one with the best buzz and not afraid to speak up.

“When you two see us at dinner tonight, we will have been good and laid beforehand. I’m not wasting this high on a shower and a change of clothes. My little button is bouncing as we walk.”

“I think you’ve had plenty to drink for now, Dallie, But ... I ... have had just enough and will fulfill your wishes to show you what a gentleman I am.” Dennis said, just slightly slurred.

“I thought it was safe to assume we were all going to get laid before dinner.” Selena said laughing hysterically.

Joe just shook his head and laughed with her.

They came to the fork on the walk where they would separate and go to their respective cottages. Joe spoke up, “If you get into bed, be sure you set an alarm. We could all end up sleeping through dinner.”

“Yes, set it for 7, reservations are 7:30. Gregorys coming at 7:20 for us all. I won’t forget, I’m hungry and I know what snack I’ll have in the cottage.” Dallie said with a chuckle.

Dennis pinched her ass, that he was holding, and gave her a look. “Come on my drunken beauty, we need to get behind closed doors before you embarrass yourself.”

“Too late!” She said as she walked up the walk leaving Joe and Selena to their own intentions.

Selena looked at Joe as they watched Dallie and Dennis walk away. “I would definitely like to fuck in the same room as them. That would be hot.”

“YOU, my love, are DRUNK! Let’s get going.” Joe said, disturbed she would even say that.

“No, I don’t mean swapping or anything! God, I would never let any other man touch me, and I CERTAINLY don’t want anything to do with any other man. It would just be hot to hear them, and to know they would hear us.” She slurred.

“And watch us!” Joe added, leading her by the arm toward the cottage.

“They’ve already seen us naked, over and over again, and we can watch them. It might be sexy.” She said softly, seeming more lucid.

“Wouldn’t you be afraid I would become infatuated with Dallie and want her?” Joe asked, knowing he had no interest, but wanted to frighten her.

“Who are you kidding? You can barely handle my pace. I have no worries whatsoever. If you want to do something a little kinky and sexy, now is the time. I’m just horny and drunk enough to do this. Just the room heavy with sex would be ... exciting! I’ve never heard another woman cum by a man, or another man cum from another woman for that matter.”

“You’re serious, aren’t you? I thought a second ago you were just testing me or goofing on me.” Joe said looking at her, his eyes trying to pierce her cover, if she indeed had one.

“I wouldn’t test you, I know how much you love me, how much you’re devoted to my every breath. I wouldn’t goof about sex. I take sex very seriously. I’ve done things I’m ashamed of with another woman, yet I don’t regret it happened, because I know how hot it made me and her feel. I’ve fantasized of you fucking me when I was the loneliest I ever was, yet I didn’t cum until Lucy sucked my clit. Lucy fucked me with a strap on and I was so drunk, I thought it was you. I fucked her with a strap-on because she made me feel so guilty, like I owed her something. I’m ashamed of each of those things, and NONE are part of who I really am, but the thought of each reminds me of how excited I was when they happened. I want to do this.” She said in total seriousness.

“You could never talk Dallie into it.” Joe said pulling on her arm again.

“Dallie is talking Dennis into it right now. When you were talking to Gregory and Dennis was arranging the glasses for the refills, we talked about it. Both of us were making snail trails in the chaise’s, leaking horniness and this was BEFORE the second drink with the extra shot of 151. Walk out to the cut off in the path and look to their slider. If she’s standing in the doorway, it’s on. If she see’s you walk back, they’ll meet us at 7:20 with Gregory to go to the restaurant. No harm, no foul.” Selena said quietly.

Joe stood dumbfounded for a moment and then thought that if she was so sure of this, why not? But he still asked, “There is no thought of any swap, or any touching between us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.