Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Over dinner Joe and Selena couldn’t believe that Dennis and Dallie were denying their attraction to each other when they were back at home. They seemed like the perfect couple, perhaps even drawn together because they both experienced the heartbreak of losing their spouse. Although they had, just that afternoon, satisfied the physical attraction to each other, their eventual connection must have been inevitable.

“I must say, you seem to know so much about each other, the two of you must have been keeping notes.” Selena claimed as she shook her head at their obvious attraction.

Dallie flashed her eyes at Dennis as if she were about to say something he may not approve of. “Ummm, he was so supportive of me after I lost Michael, it wasn’t long after the funeral that I realized he was special and I could become interested. BUT, when the busybodies began to push us together I resisted, not wanting anyone to think I was desperate to have a man, although I was, but I had my promise to Michael. But then, the real “churchy” old folks would make comments about “my wedding vow” and “mourning time”. Everyone just seemed to be in my business. They all meant well, but it did sort of force me to reject Dennis, at least publicly.”

“I was so flustered,” Dennis continued, “That when she jokingly said to drop in if I was in the area I was determined to find her here. I guess I feared public rejection back home, but you can tell by the way a person looks at you. They can communicate their feelings. The last time I saw Dallie back in Rome she looked at me with eyes I only know as want. Her off the cuff comment had a certain amount of truth in it, a seriousness, or wish in it.”

Odalys had a longing look on her face once again now as she reached and took both of Dennis hands, which were folded in front of him on the table, into hers as she looked into his eyes, almost as if Joe and Selena weren’t even there.

“Dennis, I want to finish our time together here as our little relationship honeymoon. I can make no promises as to what will happen when we get home. To judge how I’ll feel then would be unfair to say now. Right now, I DO really want you in my life. But, even you’ll have to admit, that when we get home our feelings might be different. I’m not worried about facing others in town, or what the gossips will say. Just remember that I always looked at life there as a Michael and I proposition. I really WANT to think that I can change that to a Dennis and I outlook. Do you understand that? The last thing I want to do is break your heart over mis-understood feelings. You and I both know what we want to be when we get back. Old feelings and memories might change things. Are we square on that?”

“I understand. I even had a little remorse when I got back to my room this afternoon, but when I opened my door and saw you; I have to admit that those feelings went away. To say I think I could love you is a great possibility, but right now there is passion and lust to deal with, agreed?’

“Jeepers! You two belong on one of those afternoon talk shows, Dr. Phil or whatever they are.” Selena said.

Joe laughed, “Since when do YOU watch those shows, my little workaholic?” Selena’s face sobered quickly and she looked at Joe with dead pan seriousness, “I didn’t spend EVERY waking moment in the hospital thinking about you. They had TV’s on to stimulate us.”

Joe shot his eyes quickly to Dennis and then to Selena, not wanting to give their “celebrity” away. But Dallie caught the look.

“Dennis knows, he’s cool. He questioned how I could trust total strangers, whom I knew nothing about. He understands.” Dallie said quietly.

Dennis put on a half smile and extended a hand to Joe, “Congratulations to both of you on your little triumphs over terror. I’m sure it wasn’t easy and I mention it again. I know I could never understand how you feel and how you dealt with everything, but God Bless You both.”

Joe smiled and Selena whispered a quiet “Thank You” just as the waitress came to their table.

“Can I interest you in a native dessert?” She asked.

“Name something.” Joe said.

“Umm, the house specialty is what we call “Drunken Fruit”. It’s mango, banana, pineapple, and star fruit in a dark rum bath with fresh cinnamon over it. I would just suggest you not drink any more tonight until you get home if you get it. It serves four nicely.”

“I’m in!” Selena said quickly and everyone else nodded and the waitress was off to prepare the dessert.

The four of them laughed at Selena’s eagerness for the rum and fruit concoction. After they finished it any thought of walking back to the resort was dashed by the darkness and late of the hour. They called the Chiascuro for the lift back arranged with Gregory and were told the jitney would be there directly for them and NOT to start walking back.

Selena closed her phone and told the rest what the resort had said and then as if in a drunken dream asked, “What the fuck is a jitney?”

They all laughed loudly causing the maître d’ to come out and call to them in his heavy island/British accent.

“Please wait inside for your ride. There are too many scalee-wags along the road for you to draw attention to yourselves.”

The four heeded his call but not before Selena asked, under her breath, “What the fuck is a scalee-wag?”, causing them to break out laughing again.

The short ride home was quiet as the settling in the seats of the “jitney” van and the alcohol began to take a toll on all of them. The two couples were transferred to the courtesy carts they all first arrived in and brought to their respective cottages.

Joe and Selena undressed and made slow passionate love until they fell asleep without really consummating their union that night, with neither of them feeling slighted at all.

Selena woke the next morning as the sun began to peep through the upper casement windows. Joe’s heavy snore probably assisted in her rousing, but she quietly got up, letting him sleep. She put on her bikini and decided to go out and take in the morning sun. as she reached the door she thought about the fact they had paraded nude for the last few days and reached behind herself to untie her top. Her bottom would stay on since she was leaving without a towel. She knew exactly where she wanted to go, just over a dune near the cottage where one lone palm was and she could face the sun and watch the mist rise from each breaking wave as she stared into it. It brought her mellow feelings of peacefulness.

As she got close in on the dune it was apparent someone was sitting towards the ocean side of it as their head came into view as she got nearer. She was about to veer off to find her own place of solitude when she realized it was Odalys, and she was crying.

“Dallie, honey, are you OK? Is there anything I can do, or don’t you want to talk?”

“Please sit with me. I’m so torn, yet so happy, and so guilty all at once.” She said as Selena saw she was dressed as she was, topless with only a bottom to protect her goodies from the sand.

“Remember I told you yesterday that Dennis was quite the sexual athlete?”

“An Olympian, I believe you said.”

“Yes, well that was an understatement. I thought my Michael was a virile experienced lover, but unless not having sex with Michael for the last 20 months changed the way I remember it, I didn’t know what hot sex was.” She said tearfully.

“You can’t compare lovers Dallie, its all expression of feelings and...” Selena started before Dallie stopped her.

“No, Michael made me happier than I EVER felt and just looking at him made me wet and want him, but I never knew how many times I could ... umm, be happy ... uhhh...”

“Cum?” She said to finish Dallies thought.

“Yes, CUM in a night. Last night and yesterday afternoon I came more than I did in all my time with Michael. Not that I wasn’t happy with Michael. I mean, he never asked me about oral sex and I never thought I would EVER do that, yet one day I was just so much in love with him I did it to please him as much as I was by him. It seemed so natural and it shocked him that I would do it. Yesterday Dennis’ penis just came close to my face as he was switching positions and I went at it like a hungry wolf. He was bending me in ways I never knew you could reach each other’s junk. I thought I was such a sexual person and he made me feel like a virgin. Well actually, quite literally, he did something to me that I never imagined and it was exciting, yet very scary. You’ll think I’m awful.” She said as she wiped away a tear.

“As long as you both consented to everything you may have done and it was done out of passion and love, you can feel no regrets. Joe and I often practice what I think you’re talking about. It’s different, exciting and VERY passionate. It’s making love.” She said to console her and allay fears of chastisement.

“I thought he just missed but he started with fingers and I didn’t know what to say, he had me so strung out and wanting so much more. There was pain but I ignored it. I never felt so vanquished, so taken.” She said, her face reddening.

Selena reached out to hug her and Odalys embraced her, crying out, “It was so dirty, so passionate, and I wanted nothing less at the moment. I feel so many great things about this man.” “You have to slow down on your feelings a bit. Even you realize that things can change once you get home. But while you’re here, let yourself go as far as you feel you can. If you feel the love, let it flow, but talk to him like you just talked to me. Let him know how innocent your sex life was before.” Selena said before breaking the hug and looking Dallie in the eyes, whereupon Dallie kissed her.

“You are so special to have here at this time. I feel like a high school girl.” She said after the kiss.

She then flushed again saying, “I’ve experienced the feeling of receiving oral sex before, but Dennis consumed me. It was so fulfilling on its own. He never stopped!”

“Dallie, I am, in no way, a woman who has experienced a lot of lovers. I’ve been with 2 men. One of those was stupidly and briefly, and Joe. Luckily, Joe is a sex animal and when he loves me; he loves me with passion and variety. Things I imagined as perverted and certain doorways to hell and worse became commonplace in our sexual relationship and I enjoyed every moment because it all happened consensually and with passionate feelings of love between us. Never go down a road where you don’t want to, or feel trepidation about. You’ll know if he is the right man by how you feel after the hangover.”

“The hangover?”

“Yes, the love hangover, or maybe the morals hangover. It’s what you’re experiencing right now. Sitting here wondering whether what you just did with him makes you feel ashamed and disappointed in yourself, or wanting to go back and let it all happen again.” Selena gently explained.

Dallie became overwhelmed with what her night of love and passion consisted, she wanted to confess all to make sure she shouldn’t have raised eyebrows to his wishes.

“If I can be so rude, I’d love to run back and shove my pussy into his face, he made me feel so good before. He’s such an animal, God forgive me for telling you this. He worshipped my pussy with his mouth and then did the same thing to my other side and I had fingers in me everywhere and I was unable to speak, I was so overwhelmed. Then in one move he knelt before my face and I knew what I wanted to do and I did it. Then he picked me up and laid me over the edge of the bed, poked a fingerful of spit in my rear and then made love to me there. It hurt like hell at first but he was wrapped around me whispering in my ear instructing me to breath deep while his fingers mauled my nipples and suddenly he began to move and it was wonderful in so many ways. It was like I was on a drug and he was all I wanted. I craved him and the burn in my rear didn’t matter, but he knew and stopped, saying something about having lube the next time as he stroked his penis in front of my face. I thought he was going to explode on my breasts until I realized both he and I wanted it in my mouth. I couldn’t believe I let it happen and I couldn’t believe I WANTED it to happen. You must think I’m the worst woman in the world, but I want to go back and do it all again.”

Selena felt uncomfortable to hear the “confession”, but she understood everything she was feeling, for she had confessed the same things to Lucy early in her relationship with Joe. Another reason for feeling uncomfortable was the fact her own sex was running like a faucet now and she wanted to get home to Joe as soon as she could.

Selena hadn’t spoken and Odalys didn’t know how to take her silence and began apologizing.

“God, honey, I’m so sorry for burdening you with all of this, you must think I’m awful.”

“No, not at all. It just reminds me of when Joe and I began to experience all of the same things and the ways I felt. I knew right away I was in love and in lust with Joe. The love and the lust never faded for me or Joe. Now you have to work on that. If he is the man you want, it will become obvious to you the first times you’re apart. Let things happen and follow your heart. Now go back and be with your lover.” Selena said as matronly as she could sound as she got to her feet and planned to head back to Joe.

“Thank you so much and, ... uh ... this is just us? ... right?”

“Yes, your words are just ours. I share everything with Joe, but not this. I understand. Go.”

Odalys got up and brushed the sand stuck to the back of her thighs and looked at Selena.

“You’ve made me feel so much better about everything on this trip. I thought I was going to be a siren seeking a man, and instead I’m the virgin with so much to learn. Thanks for giving me confidence.” Dallie said as she rushed off.

Selena stood and knew what she wanted. The sun wasn’t too high yet and she knew Joe would still be sleeping, but she knew a few tricks to wake him to continue what they hadn’t finished the night before. Falling asleep while making love wasn’t exactly the insult one might think. They were spooning and both ready to collapse from exhaustion after a long day of sun, fun, food, and alcohol. Joe was hugging her tightly to him whispering “sweet nothings” in her ear as he filled her in their spoon. She smiled to herself at his sweet words and relaxed into her pillow and Joe rested onto her and the next thing she knew the sun was peaking.

As she rushed back to their cottage she was aware that she was the only person out and maybe half of the only couple not making love that morning. That would change soon.

Walking into the cottage she was surprised to hear the shower going and their bed empty. She slipped out of her bikini bottom and opened the bathroom door. Joe was facing away from her and she quietly opened the glass door to the shower and made a grab at Joe’s ass.

“You better be fast honey, my wife will be back real soon.” Joe said without missing a beat while Selena responded by giving him a solid crack on the butt.

“Your chances of a blowjob in the shower just went down the drain.” She said cracking him a second time on his butt.

“Even if I’ve been thinking about you and hoping you’d be back soon?” Joe said as he turned and displayed a full erection.

“Oooooooo, well maybe it won’t be a blowjob, but I still think I can think of something to do with that.” Selena said as she turned and bent reaching between her legs and using her fingers to form a V holding her lips open.

Joe didn’t hesitate and scrunched his knees down a bit to get into her and slid in easily.

“Wow, you’ve been thinking about me, or at least thinking about little Joe.”

“I was going to come in and wake you up with my lips around that beautiful penis, but this is better. God, I wanted you so bad this morning and THIS is what I wanted.” She said panting a bit.

“We had to finish what we started last night anyway. It was beautiful falling asleep inside you.” He said between breaths.

“Mmmm, it was. I dreamt about you all night, about how I missed you in the hospital. But let me tell you that your cock is MUCH better than FINGERS.” She said as her voice rose to a high pitch as she orgasmed.

“I’ll never be away from you again and make love to you every day.” Joe said as he sped his strokes into her building to his own orgasm.

Suddenly he groaned loudly and pulled from her squirting his load onto her back, the water washing it away quickly. Selena reached back and took him into her hand and, as she began to kneel before him, kept stroking him until her face was right in front of his dick.

“Save a little for me?” She said with a teasing pout as she put the head in her mouth and Joe pulsed a small pearl of cum, all he had left, for her.

“Mmmmm, the bottom of the balls is always the best part.” She giggled, licking her lips, causing Joe to force one more large pearl that she missed.

“Ohhh I missed that one.” She laughed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make more.” He joked as she stood and took the soap and began to wash herself and Joe grabbed the shampoo to finish his shower as well.

Selena chuckled to herself each time they walked by Dallie’s cottage and saw the shades drawn and the NO SERVICE TODAY - DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door. She figured Dallie may be walking a little funny by day’s end and Dennis would have a smile burned into his face. She really hoped they each had found someone, and especially Odalys. She had been so happy, sexually, with Michael and now Dennis opened so many new doors for her she was having a real new couples honeymoon all over again with all of its thrills and surprises.

It had been a lazy day for both Joe and Selena who spent the day at the beach tanning and playing a bit in the water, but overall just enjoying the freedom to just relax with no worries of anything. The only time they left was to go back to the cottage for a light lunch and grab a new book to read. Life was beautiful and so were they.

In the middle of the afternoon in between reading, napping and taking occasional dips in the azure blue water Joe sat up straight in his lounge and said “I’ve got a great idea!”.

“Seeing as how you’re acting like it’s the first in a long while let me hear it.” Selena said putting her book down.

“We’ve only got two nights left here and I saw the sign twice today, why not go to the house barbeque tonight, their having giant grilled prawns, island veggies and rum runners. It’s only a $100 dollars each. I know we’ve gone most every day for the free dinner barbeque, but it’s usually hot dogs or jerk chicken and beer. This is the only one they charge for and it’s the only one the riff-raff will stay away for. The WindSwinger Cruisers all left this morning so just the serious couples will be there tonight. We’d spend a couple hundred on food and drinks if we went out and we can stay here and meet and greet with the others scattered about the beach.” Joe uncharacteristically bubbled.

“We just had prawns but, if I remember correctly the shrimp here are as big as baby’s legs and rum runners make me horny as all get out. I’m in, ... as long as you’re buying.” She joked.

“If I buy you dinner, I’m getting laid tonight.” Joe said

“You might even get a hummer wash for your dinkie.” She joked.

“Dinkie? Please, a little respect for the monster.” Joe laughed as they bumped fists, adding, “I love it when you talk slutty, not all the time, just when you’re being cute.”

As the sun began to go down behind them, they knew it was 5 o’clock or close. They picked up the few things they had brought and folded up the beach chairs and put them in the rack near the palm grouping 2-33 that they had sort of claimed as their own.

As they neared Dallie’s cottage they saw the blinds open on the slider so Selena ran up ahead and knocked. Dallie came out in a long t-shirt, obviously not hers.

“Why don’t you guys come up for air and go to dinner with us again, right here at the resort, our treat.” Selena asked, noticing that Dallie’s hair was in great disarray.

“If I can wake Dennis up. I think I wore him out, or he wore me out.” She said just as Joe caught up to Selena.

“Why don’t you ask them to join us honey?” Joe asked.

“I already did, she’s not sure she can wake Dennis up.”

“Tell her your special method.” Joe said with a grin and walked away.

“What does he mean? What’s so funny?” Odalys asked.

Selena leaned in to her ear and whispered, “I peel back the sheets and put his cock in my mouth. Works every time.”

Odalys turned crimson and then squealed, “Ooooo, that will be fun.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.