Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Joe woke from his afternoon nap feeling satisfied and fully relaxed. He took a moment to put all the pieces together and gather his senses as to what, when, and where. The sometime fear of waking to find that rediscovering Selena was just a dream made him bolt for a moment, only to see her curled up on the floor at his feet, sleeping. Her little shorts were at her side and her bikini top was pulled down and around her waist. The oral sex she had shared with him was now fresh in his mind and he remembered her sweet mouth and soft words coaxing him to climax for her.

As he shifted his feet to stretch she startled and her eyes flew open only to have her face soften and look to him with her adoring eyes.

“I hope I made you happy. I love you so much, to taste you is so pleasing. I came when you did as well but you were groaning so loud I don’t think you heard me. That and our drinks put us to sleep pretty fast.” She said softly.

“Demon rum.” He whispered.

“and delicious cum.” She said winking and licking her lips before she bolted to her feet.

Selena walked quickly to the bathroom where she quickly rinsed her mouth, gargling and spitting loudly.

“How can something that tastes so good when it’s warm from your body leave such a wretched after-taste after you don’t rinse.” She said to herself, loud enough for Joe to hear.

“I wouldn’t know, but your pussy still smells good on my lips in the morning, but my fingers do have a smell that’s not too pleasant.” Joe said smiling as she came back into the room.

She put her fingers to her nose and did a quick turn around and went back to wash her hands, all the while chuckling.

Joe got to his feet and went to bathroom where Selena was still washing her hands. Joe put his fingers to his mouth and filled them with spittle that he wiped through the lips of her pussy as she jumped and began to turn until she felt him put a hand to the center of her back and his cock nudge through her lips up into her vagina.

“Really? Already?”

“I watched your cute little ass rock back and forth twice to the bathroom in the last 2 minutes, that’s all I can take.” He moaned as he felt her warmth surround him.

Selena let her pelvis rest against the front of the counter as she folded her arms into the sink, warm water still running.

“Oh God! You feel so good in me. We needed this, just making love and fucking whenever the moment moved us.

Joe held her hips and glided in and out of her at an easy pace, enjoying every moment in her warm tightness.

He looked down and her little butthole was winking with each stroke and the temptation to touch her there overcame him.

“Easy, I’m still a little tender.” She said as she looked to her side and saw the tube of lube gel.

She reached from the sink for the gel and put the tube to her mouth and twisted it as her mouth held the cap firm. Once open she set the tube down, spitting the cap, and squeezed some onto the counter. She used two fingers to scoop it up and reached behind herself to put it on her tender asshole.

Joe gently put his middle finger to her lubed target and began to double penetrate her, pushing and pulling each one after the other. He saw her stiffen and orgasm, feeling a flush of wetness around him as her pussy began to slosh in her white creamy cum.

She quickly came a second time as she gasped into the sink and thrilled in her squeaky orgasm voice. Suddenly she reached behind her and took Joe’s cock by the base, coaxing it out of her pussy. She slid her hand up to the head, and holding just behind the corona, pushed it at her tired wrinkled hole. She gasped as it popped into her and pushed herself back over him.

“Fuck my hiney, Joe.”

“Are you OK? Not too sore?”

“I’ll be fine, what could be bad about this? We are one right now. Push up into me and hold me.” She said between thick breaths.

Joe pushed up as far as he could reach and bent over her, his hand finally reaching for the handle to turn off the water.

“Been too busy to do that.” She gasped and giggled.

“I could stay like this forever. We are one body, I feel so full of you.” She continued.

“I can’t stay that long, I’m about to cum.” Joe whispered.

She pushed back on him to start his stroking but only 2 or 3 slow thrusts put him over.

“Uggh, ughh, uhh, uhh Oooooo! I’m shooting into you. Not much there but the feeling is awesome.” He said as he flexed and stroked a few more times before he became over sensitive quickly, having cum now twice in the hour or so.

Joe almost fell over as he moved from her, but regained his balance enough to plop down on the closed toilet admiring the round sun-pinked bottom in front of him. Little farts of air escaped from the red little wrinkle as a small wad of cum oozed out and went down her leg.

“Oh God! I’m so rude, I’ve got to stand in the shower.” Selena said as she slowly stood and walked clumsily to the shower and reaching in to turn the water on and test it’s temperature before stepping in. She turned a short pirouette under the water before taking the soap and lathering her bottom crease and washing it meticulously, pulling at her little hole to let more of the air pumped into her escape.

“Oooo my little hiney is going to be sore, but worth the trip.” She said to Joe through the still open shower door.

“How can someone who looks like a pure angel be such a devil inside?” Joe asked to no one as he admired the pert, firm, perfect form before him.

“Joe, I know you hate it when I talk like this, but I love being your little whore, your cum slut when we get behind closed doors. I crave to have you touch me, fuck me and violate me in every way. Giving myself to you makes every sex molecule in my body sing and throb. I live to make you happy, and that, in turn, makes ME deliriously happy. I truly love you and want to please you. I dreamt of you standing beside my bed fucking my mouth while I lay motionless, only my jaw, mouth and tongue moving. I had that dream a thousand times, wanting to feel like your whore, your pleaser. Now I don’t have to dream it. We’re together and I’ll be your whore a thousand more times, but never think of it as anything but making love Joseph. I truly love you in every way I can to make you happy. Just thinking about it now makes my little clittie tingle.”

“Well, I have no words to describe the depth of my love for you and I cannot bear to hear anyone speak ill of you, and I guess not even you. But if you want to feel like my whore, my pleaser, I can’t stop you but you know I respect you to the highest degree.” Joe said even feeling bad using those words she used about herself.

“My Joseph, you KNOW that I know that and wouldn’t stay with you one day if I didn’t think that. Right now it would make me happy to go out and walk in the afternoon sun along the beach with you. Holding you next to me while the waves lap at our feet sounds so romantic.” Selena said as her face brightened and she reached out to hold Joe close.

“We can do that, it sounds like fun, and yes, sexy too.”

“Prove that, do it with me naked? We’ve sat out there naked a lot but you haven’t been big on parading around.”

“GOD! You are a tough one! You’re going to make me get used to this, no matter, huh?”

“Think about how you like to see me naked, well I like to see you the same way. AND, I’m not afraid to share the way we look, and we look damn good, with others who feel the same way about their bodies.” Selena insisted.

“OK, but remember, I like to look, so if my eyes wander...”

“Don’t worry, I know you may look but you where your bread is buttered, um ... or should I say your cock is lubed. Hahahaha, I can be such a dirty girl!”

“More like CORNY girl, let’s just go before I lose my bravado.” Joe said as he headed towards the door.

“I’m right behind you, I just want to stop at Dallie’s cottage, if she’s in I want to invite her to join us for dinner tonight. I know we asked her join us for a drink, but... “ Selena said as she hurried.

“Sounds good.” He said as he walked and put his hand out for Essy to catch up.

They didn’t meet anyone on the walkway and Joe was getting used to being commando outside, but he wondered what Dallie’s reaction would be when she answered the door.

Just as Selena was about to knock they heard a wail from inside and Joe quickly reacted as if he were about to go in and defend her when a second wail turned into a low moan followed by rhythmic reports one might hear when someone was getting laid. Good and laid!

“I think we should leave.” Selena whispered, glad her first knock hadn’t hit the door.

As they moved away to continue their walk to the beach Joe turned back to look through the open sliding door through the screen. The curtain wasn’t fully closed as he looked in and saw Dallie on all fours on the sofa being penetrated from behind. He swore they met eyes and she smiled before dropping her head to moan as she absorbed another hard push from behind.

“No doubt she’s enjoying it, she smiled at me!” Joe said to Selena.

“You saw her!”

“Yes, I looked back through the screen and she was getting it from behind on all fours.”

“Oooo, I wish I had seen those big ol’ titties swinging with the fuck push.”

“You’re a naughty voyeur, and you wouldn’t have seen much, she was hanging onto the end of the sofa for dear life.” Joe said to scold her.

“I love watching mine in the mirror at home. I think it’s sexy. Hers are a lot bigger than mine and I’m just curious. I DON’T want to fuck her, if that’s what you’re thinking. You like to fantasize about the asses you admire, I like to fantasize about some women and I would no more do anything about it than you would.” Selena said defending herself, sure of her words.

“Calm down there, I didn’t accuse you of anything, just noting you’re a voyeur, and so am I. If she hadn’t smiled at me I would still be there looking!” He said with a chuckle.

“God, I hope she knows what she’s getting into with whomever she’s with.” Selena wondered aloud.

“She’s a big girl, and knows the risks.”

“Did you see the guy?”

“No, my eyes were glued to her, and there wasn’t that much light.”

“God, maybe he was black and that’s why you didn’t see him.”

“Problem with that?” Joe asked

“No, but if he was, more than likely he’s on staff here which means he would have access to her whenever he wanted.”

“Selena, whoever it is, let’s not paint him a stalker. She wanted to get laid and I’m sure whoever it is he liked what he saw. Forget about it.” Joe said patting her on her bare bottom to remind her that she was with him and walking nude to the beach.

The beach was almost deserted as most people left to satisfy their urges after watching each other naked all day, or were breaking for the dinner hours. This is the time at public beaches where they fill up with families with kids; families that ate dinner early and wanted to avoid the heavy beach goers. That wasn’t the case here at Chiascuro, there were no children.

They walked slowly in the very edge of the surf where only their toes and ankles felt the wash of the warm blue ocean water. After walking slowly with arms locked behind each other for close to a half hour they saw a sign ahead. “Clothing Required Beyond Dune”. The dune was more man-made than anything, with sand pushed up to hide prying eyes, even though there was almost a hundred yard open space between the two beaches. In all likelihood most of them on the “clothing” beach, would try the clothing optional at least once during their stay. The sand, sea, privacy, anonymity, and general attitude of the resort tended to break down a lot of inhibitions.

They turned and walked back and started to see some couples out for an after dinner stroll. The beach would become somewhat crowded briefly, but as the sun set, usually only a few couples braved the dark stroll.

They had slowly walked for just over an hour when they saw Dallie walking up out of the surf towards a towel she had spread in the white sand.

They avoided eye contact until they got close and heard Dallie yell.

“Busted, huh?”

Joe couldn’t help but grin widely.

“I should have pulled the curtain all the way, but I would have told you I got my wish anyway. I would have burst if I didn’t, it was so good.” Dallie said, not seeming to be embarrassed.

“You made a new friend, huh? ... and without hanging with the Windswinger cruise gang.” Selena noted.

Dallie sighed and shook her head. “No, actually it was Dennis, an acquaintance from back home. We volunteer at the Community Center. We’ve been doing a flirt back and forth for a long time, like the last few months or so. He even asked me out before, but I refused. I told him where I was going and gave him contact information if I was needed and said, “if you’re in the area stop by and see me” as sort of a joke. Well, he must have spent a fortune on a last minute air fare. He knocked on my door when I went back to grab some lunch after I saw you two.”

“So, is he going to stay with you the rest of the way?” Selena asked.

“No, I couldn’t give him that much free reign and I didn’t want him to make the assumption that I was “his”. The gossip is bad enough back home. He’s a widower too and all of the church people have been trying to pair us. That fact alone made me keep my distance. You know you just hate to satisfy nosy people’s imaginations. But, when I saw him I knew what was going to happen. He’s quite an Olympian at sex.”

“Are you really attracted to him and playing somewhat hard to get? That’s what it sounds like.” Joe observed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.