Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It was after 9:30 in the morning when the air conditioning kicked on and the hum woke Selena up as she looked up through the skylight to see the edge of the suns corona about to creep into view. The angle of the ceiling made it just right for catching the mid-morning rays and soon the sun would be right their faces.

She sat up on her elbows and looked to Joe who was still in a coma-like sleep. She bent and gently kissed him between the shoulder blades and then trailed kisses down his spine as she pulled the sheet away. When she got to the top of his butt crack she saw he hadn’t put any bottoms on and couldn’t resist biting his cute cheek.

He quickly picked his head up, startled. He surveyed the situation and said, “How do you know I wasn’t dreaming of being in the ocean and having a sting ray, or crab bite me? You could have given me a heart attack.”

“How about a heart-on, or do I mean hard-on?”

“Didn’t you get enough last night?” He groggily asked.

“That was last night. Today is today and I’ll have ... more, please!” Finishing in a cockneyed tone.

“Can’t we go to the beach first?” He whined.

“Yes, and we’re going naked. Man up and be ready. If you get a boner you’ll have to do me in the deep water” She cracked.

“Suppose it’s not you who gives me the boner?” He said punching the pillow and readjusting his head.

“Then you’ll wish that a sting ray bit you in the ass.” She joked in a most serious tone.

“I tell you what. I’ll sit on the porch and watch the other men walk to the beach. After I see the first one go by in the altogether, I’ll come join you.” He said hoping she might agree.

“Ok, if that’s what you want. But, I get to wink at the first guy who stares at my ass, my WHITE untanned, very obviously a nude beach newbie, ass. Not to mention my ivory white TITS. I know you like tan line white skin bikini’s that make the nipples look even redder. I’ll bet I get a lot of admirers.” She said as she stood on the bed before him and preened her body with a nice light tan, but very white bikini lines.

“Oh stop!” Joe said peeved that she was tickling one of his little quirks, seeing the very white T & A of an otherwise tanned body.

“Oh gosh, when I bend over to adjust my towel on the sand they might notice my little hiney hole is all red and maybe a little dilated. They’ll know I like to get it back there, but don’t worry, I won’t let any of them come onto me.”

“You really want me to drag my sorry NAKED white ass out for the whole world to see?” Joe said sympathetically.

“YES!! Please Joey. I’m proud of your ass, I think it’s cute, ... and ... aren’t you proud of my ass? ... and the rest of me? We’ll never see any of these people again and they don’t care what we look like. Their all worried what THEY look like. Besides when they see me aren’t the guys going to say, “what a lucky guy, he’s screwing THAT?”, because I know most girls are going to look at your cute little fellow down below and wish they could have it. Your cock is perfect. Why do you think so many women wanted you over the years?”

“I thought it was my sexy personality.” He said proudly.

“No, it’s your dick! I’ve only seen a few in person, but enough of them in movie and pictures. Yours is cute!” She insisted.

“You’re teasing me now!” Joe said perturbed.

Selena knelt and sat just forward of his knees and took his cock in her hand. “Do you think I would tease you about your dick, your beautiful cock after I’ve had it in my mouth so many times, and even in my little hiney, besides the fact it made a baby in me too?”

“OK, I’ll go with you, but if I feel uncomfortable, I’m going to come back and put on my trunks. OK?”

“OK, but I should warn you, I didn’t pack any for you. I anticipated your reluctance. Come ON Joey, this is our chance to really be free of ALL the bonds.” She sing-songed in a whine.

At first he wanted to lash out at her for forcing the situation upon him, but he thought about the 9 years she was away from him and he softened a bit.

“We should have discussed this, but I’ll take a stance that, “when in Rome...” BUT, if I really feel self conscious I’m going to come back and at least put on a pair of boxers. No one is more sexually open than me, but not in this kind of public. I suppose I won’t feel so weird if there are enough other men in the same situation.”

Selena bent and kissed the head of his cock and looked up to him and smiled. “Do you think I would want you to do anything that would embarrass you or make you feel uncomfortable? This just should not make you feel this way. This is a nude beach and everyone is free to come that way, why shouldn’t we? It’s not a meat market, and if you’re worried about being outsized by another man, you’re being vain. There are much bigger boobs on the beach than mine, tighter bellies, and a lot tighter asses, and I just don’t care. What I have suits me and you just fine and after all we’ve been through, who else should we care about?”

Joe thought for a moment and reached for her hands and he pulled her down to him so he could kiss her saying, “I KNEW there was a reason why I thought to look for you after I got my memory back. You make sense, and I’m sorry. But, keep in mind that I am not personally responsible for any erection I get while scanning the beach.”

The two of them got up and foraged in the kitchen for something quick to eat after utilizing the Keurig for coffee. Although they would have to provide their own food, the Resort did have some fresh fruit, Pop-Tarts, 2 individual boxes of cereal, and two small cartons of milk. There was a shopping checklist they could fill out and have their attendant, Gregory, get for them. They quickly checked off a few essentials and left the envelope in the mailbox on the rear porch as instructed and then called the main house to ask that Gregory pick it up. Gregory was already aware that Joe would “grease” him well for any favors he performed. Joe believed in taking quite good care of the help to build trust and respect for each of them, just as he always did at The Four Seasons.

After a quick breakfast they both took quick showers to rinse off before going to the beach. After Joe dried he looked at Selena sheepishly asking, “I can wear my towel to the beach, right? Please Essy?”

“Of course you can! I’m not your Mother! I just want us to feel a little freer, maybe a little international. After we start visiting our other houses around the world, won’t that make us Bon Vivants?” She joked.

“Actually, YES! Well, I suppose if you want to consider, Maine, Florida and The Grand Bahamas being International. Not exactly the Duke and Duchess, but Bon Vivants? Oui, Madame.”

Selena laughed and snickered at him. “A Bon Vivant would be proud to parade around with his dick out.”

Joe lurched at her to wreak revenge on her but she moved too fast as she let her towel drop and opened the sliding door, running onto the porch while grabbing her beach bag in the process.

Joe hesitated, but picked up a towel and wrapped it around himself and chased her onto the beach.

The sight of her running nude in front of him stimulated him at first, but the fact she was there for all to see somehow calmed that rush of blood to his groin. She had stopped running now and simply turned to look back at Joe, almost posing in her white skinned bikini. Her breasts were still pert and her bottom firm, she was a picture of female sexuality with her feminine charms highlighted by their paleness. Joe knew that every man on the beach would look at her lecherously until her tan filled in, or so he thought.

Looking around at other sunbathers Joe saw more than half of the women out this morning were new to the freedom of openness and there were lots of white tan lines to admire, along with other fully sun bathed beauties. He began to see men with towels like him, but mostly men with their maleness out and not either embarrassed or unduly proud where it might seem appropriate. The premise that “everybody has one” suddenly hit him and that clothing was a concoction of man, not of God. The other point made by Odalys on their boat trip was that “nobody cares”, and suddenly he understood it. He had no reason to inspect another man’s genitalia for either comparison or derision. Everyone was simply “out there”. Yes, he did admire a woman or two, but since she wasn’t hiding her charms it took the lecherous aspect from the situation and made it a case where God had done a great job in creating some of his creatures.

After a 10 minute walk some 30 to 40 feet behind Selena and looking around him he let his towel drop and was about to jog to catch up to her when she found the spot she wanted to lie out. It was near a palm that would seemingly serve as a sundial with its shadow cast. Fore and aft the high sun point it would be possible to get refuge from the sun if needed, but Selena had plenty of sun filtering oils to create a quick tan and not worry about a malicious burn.

When she turned and looked at him, his towel now under his arm, she smiled and opened her arms to him and they kissed. She hugged him tightly and whispered “I want to make love out here in the moonlight some night”.

Joe only answered by dropping his hand to the roundness of her buttock and squeezing it.

Selena laid out towels and they both took their spots and began applying oil to places they could easily reach and then assisting each other with places not so easily reached. While erotic, the act didn’t stimulate Joe like he thought it might. It wasn’t a prelude to sex, it was simply applying oil.

When they finished Selena took out two cans of spray on sun block instructing him, “that oil we just put on should last the day in theory, but the spray will help when you think you’re being over exposed. I’m told when you begin to feel over exposed in THIS sun, you’ll know it immediately, until you get that bronzed glow you see on some of the people. Don’t get burnt! I need that body.” She said sexily, making her point obvious as she stretched out, semi spread eagled in the suns rays.

With few words said, they laid out for over an hour in the bright sun’s rays, turning from time to time, applying spray sun block occasionally to calm a suspected hot spot. Finally Joe stood and extended a hand to Selena.

“Come on, let’s go take a cooling dip in that blue water.”

Selena smiled and took his hand and followed him to the ocean and they waded out almost a 100 feet and still the water was barely to their waists.

Selena pulled on his hand and looked at him. “This is far enough. You can see a darker hue out a bit and I’m afraid it drops off.” She said as she dipped her whole body to her neck in the water.

Joe joined her as they both squatted and then knelt on the ocean floor as the light waves lapped at the back of their necks.

“Mmmmm, this is nice. The tide will shift soon and this side the isle will get stronger waves. We’ll have to remember this calm period for just lazing in the water, not having to worry about the waves.”

They made small talk about plans for the week until Joe became aware of getting too much sun on the back of his neck.

“I’m getting a little water logged and way too much sun. Let’s go back to the towels and get some oil. We can get Gregory to bring us drinks on the beach?”

“Yes, we just have to let him know our location. Each gaggle of Palms has a number on it to tell them where we are.” She said knowledgeably.

“What, did you memorize the WELCOME package?” Joe said with a chuckle.

“No, I did my research. Remember when I vetted you? I knew you were a good person under all that Freddie Fuckerfaster persona.” She laughed as they waded out of the water.

“Wow, you must have thought a lot of me after hearing about my exploits!”

“No one, not even Lynn, who says she hates you but really loves and respects you, could say a bad word about you. I only concluded that you had a bad perception of what a relationship was after having your heart broken so many times.” Selena said matter-of-factly.

“Wait, I never heard of this “vetting”, ... and Lynn does hate me in so many ways.”

“Lynn hates you in the fact that you could screw around with so many different girls and not come running back to her begging that you never had it better. She even screwed her boyfriend in front of you to make you jealous, but you quietly did the fix-up she had for you without a word. THAT’S the genesis of all her bile.”(reference to my very first on-line story Joe and Lynn, which I don’t think is around any more)

“If I had even an inkling that she wanted to get back together and all I had to do was kiss her ass a bit, I would have.” Joe admitted.

“Even now?” Selena asked with a knowing smile.

“Everything that has happened in my life was something to make our getting together possible. We have been tested and proved to be the greatest love of all time and I’ll stand by that with the proverbial gun to my head. I would die to prove my love for you.”

Selena stopped and turned to Joe and took his hands in hers and brought them to her lips, gently kissing them.

“I know, and you know the same for me. We damn near proved it. I didn’t drag you down out of that building, and you didn’t drag me through the Lincoln Tunnel for laughs. Our love for each other is unquestioned.” She whispered as tears formed at the corners of her eyes.

“You never need to say it, just look at me and I know, as you do.” Joe said pulling her tight to him wishing he could make love to her right there in the sand.

Selena quivered in his arms, once again realizing the gravity of all that happened to them and yet here they were as they were years before, more in love than ever.

She pulled from him saying, “Let’s go oil up and get some more of that Sun.” grabbing his hand and running with him to their spot.

Selena grabbed her phone and dialed the main house.

“This is Cottage 19. When Gregory is free could he please bring us 2 tall drinks, as big as you make, a Rum Runner and a Pina Colada, to the beach?” She said into the phone smiling at Joe.

“Yes,” She answered into the phone, “we’re at 2-33. Thank you.”

The two smiled and oiled other until they laid back, closed their eyes, and just let the sun do its work until they heard the whirr of the courtesy cart nearing.

Gregory smiled, obviously enjoying the charms exposed by Selena, and reached for the cooler he had stowed beside him.

“Delivering your drinks, Sir and Madam.” He said averting his eyes from what he really wanted to look at.

“Gregory?” Joe said a bit sternly. “Formalities?”

“I’m sorry, your drinks Joe and Selena!” He said proudly as she flipped a small change purse to Joe from her bag.

Joe fished through the bag and found a $20 bill and went to Gregory.

“I realize your job is to serve us, but I will never be pompous enough to have hired help around. Please let us value you personally as a man we can trust during our stay. I will be sure you are properly compensated when you perform a service for us, but please don’t make me feel as I’m your boss. No Sir’s or Madam’s, alright?”

“Just understand, my supervisor will call me and say “your master at Cottage 19 calls”, which demeans me, but I am well paid so I put up with it. Although some make me feel like a slave, I DO respect you and the way you feel about the arrangement. Never be afraid to call me at any time, Joe.”

“I just don’t want to feel like I am buying you. I realize you are paid and that is built into our price, but we truly appreciate any help you can give us and are not afraid to express our gratitude monetarily.” Joe explained.

“Joe I understand our relationship and I can’t tell you how I appreciate you not talking down to me as others sometimes do.” Gregory said guarding his words.

“It’s respect for the working man, and I can tell you I worked construction for a long time and know the experience and value of hard work. I owned the company and worked side by side sometimes with what the union calls laborers, and I called MEN.” Joe said patting him on the back suddenly not feeling self conscious about the fact he was without clothing.

Gregory thanked both of them and went off in the courtesy cart to his next stop.

This was typical of how they spent their first four days at Negril Beach. Gentle lovemaking in the evenings and daylight hours filled with sun and leisure sipping rum drinks and devoting their time and the sexual energy to each other. They truly were erasing the blackboard of the stress and memory of their ordeal.

Day five at Chiascuro was as fulfilling at the other four as their first week came to a close and the second started. They had spent 3 days of the “vacation” celebrating Thanksgiving and in New York working half days before they left on Thursday. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday were just more days in paradise.

Late mid-morning on Tuesday they sipped the rum concoctions as the sun made its turn and let the palms cast their shadow upon them. It wasn’t long before they both slipped into a light doze to rest from the morning dose of sun. It only took a short time for the tilt of the sun began to allow for new rays to hit Joe’s eyes first and he began to wake as his mind took a groggy inventory of where they were and what they were doing.

Suddenly something was blocking the light that had begun to reach his eyes and he opened them to see the sexy, voluptuous, proudly naked, figure of Odalys Mercer. They hadn’t seen her since their first day and wondered what had become of her.

“Your wife apparently wore you out last night, good for her!” She said with a giggle.

Joe was still wiping cobwebs as he took in the body of Dallie. Her breasts still sat fairly high on her chest, her areola were huge with proud pert nipples on her still white breasts. Although the tan line below her waist was small from apparent tanning in a thong bikini, her shaved pussy area was like a white exclamation mark on her body. Joe already surmised that her turn-around would reveal a round perfect ass that had barely begun to spread and show signs of gravity effects. Shapely asses, no matter what the size, were still a favorite of Joe Johnson.

After a quick inventory of what was before him Joe quickly sat up saying, “If you’re trying to attract a man, you shouldn’t have any problems. In the haze of sleep you were certainly a sight for me to wake to. Excuse me for staring.” Joe said as he reached over and shook Selena’s foot to arouse her.

Still in the shade of the palms, Selena blocked her eyes from the sun drenched image of Dallie, who reminded her of the full figured models in the older copies of Playboy her father used to hide in his studio.

“Wow, you are stunning, I’ll have to blindfold my husband ... uhh, that was a stupid thing to say after we both told him how silly he was to be modest.” She said looking to Joe.

“Oh! I hadn’t realized she was naked!” Joe feigned as the ladies chuckled.

“You’re both beautiful specimens yourself. You’re enjoying the sun, I see.” Dallie said as she looked around. “Have you been enjoying your days?”

“Yes, and they’ve been just like this. Relaxing all day, eating and spending our nights together.” Selena said.

“It appears I’m the only one to recognize you here so far. I was really afraid your degree of celebrity might draw some lookie-loo’s, but if they missed you on the plane and the boat, and so far on the beach, you might be home free here. Besides, with the name Johnson in this place, they might think it’s an assumed name. I’m sure there are married men who sneak away here “on business”, she said using her fingers to accent the quotes, “with their girlfriends or secretaries.” Dallie determined.

“I don’t mind the occasional congratulatory handshake or pat on the back, but I hate when they make it like we did some heroic thing. We were two frightened people who were lucky enough to save our own butts. Wanting to survive isn’t heroic, it’s natural instinct.” Joe said as he looked to see if any of his drink was left.

“It’s all perspective Joe. I look at it as a spit in the eye to the terrorist. You’re two they thought they killed and you showed them they weren’t strong enough to get you. You live while Bin Laden sleeps with the fishes. Fuck you al-Qaida.” Dallie said forcefully.

“After reading all the stories, that was what I walked away from it with.” Joe nodded at he drank the remains of the melted ice of his drink. “Nothing heroic, just a finger in their eye. I wasn’t aware for a long while, and Selena was lost in her little world of fear. We really don’t like to talk about it.”

“Understood, so ... you two had a good week?” She asked looking at both of them.

Selena rolled her eyes and blushed. That sufficed to be the only answer.

“I’ve been fairly quiet. I’ve spent a few hours at the beach each day, and one night I went out to spread Michael’s ashes so I spent that night and most of the next day crying and depressed, but it’s what I wanted. This is the last night the Windswinger Cruise is here. I’m going to the nightclub tonight and see if there are any single guys worth prospecting.” Dallie said with a blush of her own.

“Please be careful.” Selena said quietly. “I know you’re old enough to take care of yourself and you don’t need mothering. Just don’t play with fire.”

“I sort of fantasized last night, and I don’t mean to be presumptuous but, ... ummm, have you two ever made love on the beach?”

“Well, we’ve wanted to, at night. Just afraid of being seen. We saw another couple here once and...” Selena said, stopping short of giving up too much private information.

“Well, don’t think this is strange or kinky, but if I hook up with ANYONE, it won’t be at my cottage or his, it will be out here. If I hooked up and were with you both, as a couple, and we were in close proximity we could sort of be look-outs for each other and I would feel somewhat safer with a stranger.” Dallie said trying to make sure her words weren’t taken wrong. “I mean, I have no interest in watching or anything, just if you’re afraid of not being private and I don’t really trust my partner, we could help each other out.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.