Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

In tiny Horicon, New York a young girl pushed her pencil writing an essay for school. In her composition book she wrote about the effects on the world brought about by the 911 attacks on the United States. She was happy her mother had bought her a bound composition book as she was left handed and having to lay her arm across the wire spiral always caused her pain and left the lines. She was happy that she had been allowed to use her mother’s laptop for research, for as much as a nine year old would delve into a subject. But this 9 year old was especially smart and wanted to follow up on a story she had seen Bryan Willhelm of NBC tell about on the school news feed they saw each week in History studies. It was about 2 people who survived the 911 attacks, but were not identified as such for almost 10 years. She remembered the name Edison as one of the hospitals because they had studied Thomas Edison and she considered him a real hero of hers, because she had quite the inquisitive mind and couldn’t wait until she could participate in her first science fair, now that she was in 5th grade. Not many knew she was 8, going on 9, as she acted and looked mature for her age. She had been pushed along because he was so advanced when she went to 1st grade. Her mother had taught pre-schoolers in her day care and she was there to participate from early on. Her aptitude was incredible. When she was 8 her body started changing like some of her older classmates and on that 8th birthday, her mother and father took her aside to inform her that she had been adopted. They had planned to wait until she was 12 or 13, but she was already a “little adult” in so many ways. She questioned who her mother was and was told what they knew as the truth, her mother had died in childbirth. The only knew she had come from New Jersey.

Searching the internet with little information is easy when you have the right key words, and Edison, 911 attacks, brought you to the story of Joe Johnson and linked you to Selena Johnson and their press conference where they told the world of what had happened to them. She clicked on the link to Selena Johnson and thought for a moment she had found a mirror on the internet. There, save for a bit of maturity in the lines in her face, was a picture of herself.

As smart and perceptive as the young girl may have been, the thought of finding her “real mother” never really crossed her mind. The only person she ever thought of as her mother was there for her every day. When her parents told her that she was adopted it caused little mental trauma since she was as happy and contented as could be, and maybe caused her to love her parents more for saving her from a life of orphanages and foster homes.

She looked at the beautiful woman Selena Johnson was and marveled at how closely she resembled herself. She smiled as she looked at the You Tube press conference and saw the woman walk out to the press table and then walk back into her home. She was very attractive and she knew her own little body was budding breasts already and her hips were taking shape. When she saw her she hoped she might be as pretty someday as the woman in the video.

Smart and perceptive, yes. But she was still naïve enough to think that her mother told her that her real Mom had died and that was that. Realities of heredity, physical likeness, and medical traits passed on, even heritage, never really crossed her mind. She and her adoptive Mom shared the golden hair and blue eyes and no one could ever question an obvious difference in the two, they bore so many similar features. But, although she was not aware of it, a seed of thought had been planted in her head.

Selena stood by while Joe began to sell off the holdings he had unwisely bought secretively. While Selena trusted him she wanted to be sure he did as he promised he would. Buying and selling of stocks could be his hobby, but not his job, and 2% was his limit for investing.

While Selena was always aware of what Dr. Payne had told her, it never really crossed her mind until she saw the look on his face and furrow in his brow that day. Losing Joe now, after all they had been through, would certainly break her spirit to a point she may not recover. After all he had been through if something was serious, it would have shown up, but there had to be a reason Dr. Payne made his comments.

Selena was finishing closing the third large travel case when Joe came around the corner to tell her that the last of his divesting would take effect Monday morning. Before he could get the words out he was taken by the size of the 3 cases.

“My God, are you bringing furniture too?” He said startled.

“No, smart ass! A lot of this stuff is for New York. Two cases back in New York are going to Jamaica, and one of these. The other two are for the colder months. If UPS gets them tomorrow they’ll deliver them on Tuesday or Wednesday.” She said snapping back at his comment.

“Lordy, for a place where we’ll be naked more than dressed, we sure are bringing a lot of clothes.”

“We’ll be going out to dinner and clubs, won’t we?” She said as she turned and hung her arms around his neck. “You want me to look nice, don’t you? Shouldn’t I look ... um, fuck-able for you?”

“You look fuck-able right now, in a sweater and slacks.” He said as he ran his hands over the roundness of the ass he loved so much to watch and fondle.

“Joey, don’t tease me like that! We rode in the car all morning, drank so much coffee between the trip and my Mothers that I’ve had to pee 4 times and poo twice. I want to shower before making love and we don’t have time right now.” She whined.

“Wow, thanks for the graphic images, I’m sort of losing interest anyway, ... NOW!” He said as he turned to leave the room.

He got one step up the hallway when he heard her call back.

“Joe? Can you help me with one thing?”

“It doesn’t have to do with bodily waste, does it?” He said as he backtracked and looked into the room.

There was Selena on her knees and her sweater thrown off onto the floor while she fondled her gorgeous breasts.

“I AM a little hungry and could use a protein snack to show my honey how much I really do love him.” She said devilishly.

“Is this to make up for the scolding and financial emasculating you did earlier, or to soften me to add another bag for the trip?” He said snidely.

“Fuck You!” She said as she stood and picked up her sweater and turned to bring it over her head and back down her body.

“That was SUPPOSED to be a real show of affection and how much I love you; I’m not some whore who uses her talents to open doors and get her way. You were WAY out of line on the stock deals, using OUR money to satisfy your cravings. PLUS, I was looking out for your own well being. As far as the bags, I’ll pack as many suitcases as I like for our trip as I TRY TO LOOK NICE FOR YOU! But at this point your chance of getting laid in Jamaica is pretty slim. If you’re THAT upset of the stocks fiasco, let’s talk about it, but you know that I’m right on every level.” She said as she rushed past Joe and went to the bathroom where he clearly heard her crying.

Joe felt like shit as he saw what his attempt at humor had cost him. He hadn’t meant to sound as catty as the words came across. He had clearly misjudged her mood and temperament on the situation. The last thing he would want to do would be to hurt her with words, or at all. She was his life. Her tirade was so unexpected that he was left stunned and speechless as she had rushed by him.

“Selena? Essy, sweetheart? Something happened here that clearly was misunderstood. After the words came out of my mouth I realized how they sounded but before I could backtrack you blew up in my face and you stunned me. Honey, I never EVER, want to hurt you in any way, especially with words. I know the pain and heartache of life without you, and you without me. I was making light of a situation that clearly was harder for you to execute than I judged.” He said at the door, hoping she might listen and come out to talk.

“YOU DON’T THINK IT HURT ME TO HAVE TO DO THAT TO YOU? I know the things you love to do and the things that satisfy you. Pulling the rug from under you was, possibly, the hardest thing I’ve had to do in our marriage and I had to do it in a way where I could show you how MUCH I love you. PLUS, I promised Dr. Payne that I would NEVER tell you what I told you. Ethically, he could be stripped of his license and only the fact he respects you so much made him do it. I violated that trust, and hurt you by doing so. I was so worried that you might take the situation as something emasculating and when you seemed contrite and understanding I was relieved you hadn’t taken it that way. THEN, you accuse me of using sex as a weapon or peacemaker bribe and say I “emasculated” you after you said you understood. Right now I’d rather be in the haze I was in at Hampden than have to deal with the reality of this, AND TO HAVE YOU MAKE LIGHT OF IT WHEN I WANTED TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU, just tears me apart.” She said through the door, starting to build to a rage again but quickly softening her tone as she continued.

“Essy, what you think happened, didn’t. Please understand. I would never cheapen sex like that. You HAVE to know that about me. Come ON! You’re acting like I’m a stranger you hardly know. Think about this! You had just made note of how many times you had peed and pooped today in an effort to sway me from an afternoon quickie and I turn to see you look so sexy a second later, I was just trying to make light of the situation.” Joe said loudly to the door.

There was a long silence and then he saw the door handle turning. It stayed fully turned, obviously with weight on it, and then it opened with the tear stained face of Selena coming into view.

“Your words tore my heart apart! I told myself that I hoped he doesn’t think I emasculated him, and when you seemed to understand I was relieved. Then you used that same word in your poorly chosen time to make a “joke”, especially when I was offering you my mouth to make love to. How could you be so coarse?, was what I asked myself. Now in putting things in perspective, I know that wouldn’t be you, BUT, choose your words better in the future. Just keep thinking, ... I may be a little more sensitive than before, my emotions are thinner after 9 years of confusion ... OK?” She said from the doorway, not committing herself to coming out.

Joe simply held out his arms as if to invite her to them as his answer. She slowly stepped out and quickly wrapped her arms around him, crying again.

Joe held her tight and they communicated wordlessly of their feelings. Joe’s mind reeled of this change in her emotional make up, never wanting to see her hurt like this again. His 9 year hiatus from life seemed only a few weeks in his mental make-up. She counted and knew of nearly each day of the entire time with no outlet for her anguish.

Selena pulled back to look Joe in the eye, tears streaming down her cheeks. “I KNOW you would never treat me like that and whatever possessed me to think you did just overwhelmed me. Maybe I’m still a mental case. I’m so focused at work, so centered. Why can’t I grasp this with you?”

“Selena, remember when you saw the painting and dedication in the store room? It isn’t just with me. You’ve got some little quirks in your emotions and after all the inner anguish and drugs you had over those years, it’s understandable. Just hard wire in your head that I’m your center and not your enemy.” Joe whispered.

“I know that and it somehow just escapes me when that little fuse blows. I just snap and it’s like someone else is in control.” She said candidly.

“We have to speak to Philly and have you explain this to her, tell her about “blowing a fuse” if you really feel like it’s something you can’t control.”

“It isn’t that I can’t control it, it’s that I feel like I’m watching these things happen from afar to someone else.” She continued in her candid self diagnosing process.

“Come, you have to write these things down, while they’re still fresh.” Joe said taking her hand to lead her to a table in the hall outside this bathroom.

He took a notepad from the drawer and jotted down a few of her words as he remembered them. Then she took the pen and looked where he had written, “watching from afar at someone else”. She added “aware of blowing a fuse, with no control” and then stood looking into space pensively for a long moment.

“There, I think those are the salient points of those thoughts I expressed. Thank you for being you, being my center, Joe. I know that right now at this point of my life, my recovery, I couldn’t get by without you. That’s why Bill Payne’s words haunt me so.” She said turning to Joe again and holding him tightly as if for dear life.

“Why don’t you go and lay down for a bit?”

“No, I should stay busy, try to think less about it, get my mind back to what I was doing.” She insisted as she walked back to the spare bedroom where she was packing.

She stopped and turned to him and pulled her sweater up and over her head. “Come here, my dear husband. I have unfinished desires, and you’re one of them. Let me show you how much I love you.” She said as she dropped to her knees and reached for him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.