Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning - Cover

Selena and Joe: an Improbable New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Pettybox

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Selena and Joe was a popular story and rolled off the keyboard easy because I knew how it would end. I lost a few friends in the 911 attacks,the characters Joe and Selena were based on them. To this day I get emails from people who want me to change the ending and continue the story, or give it a heroic ending. I never gave much thought until a regular reader of my stories sent me an article from a UK paper of a man who was GONE for 5 years and woke as if nothing happened....Enjoy...Petty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Making love to her husband was supposed to cool the pangs of guilt she felt over her affair with the man who possessed her cherry. It wasn’t even the guilt over the act, it was the tingle she felt when she saw his name on the page on the internet. He still held that sort of grip over her sexuality. But if making love to Charlie was supposed to ease her mind, it only put her mind and body in a sexual frame as she drifted off to sleep. Her whole affair played out in her post-coital wet dreams...

A first day at any convention or meeting of the minds was nerve wracking since you usually knew none or few of the people you were to share ideas with. This particular gathering was in San Diego and put on by The American College of Emergency Physicians and The American Psychiatric Association, “When does it become a psychiatric emergency? Or when does the broken body become the least of the patient’s problems”.

At 8:30 Philly Flowers studied the name tags on the table and was about to credential hers when she felt the buzz of her cell phone in her pocket.

“Hello?” She said as she got her nametag and brochure.

“Did you ignore me on purpose in the hotel this morning? I thought we had enough special moments that we really could stay friends.” Shane Proctor said hoping she might recognize his voice.

“Shane? No I didn’t see you, why didn’t you call out?” Philly responded.

“Just in case you still hate me.” Shane said smugly.

“I NEVER said I hate you, you just broke my heart and disappointed me more than I thought possible, but I got over it. You know I’ve been married for a few years now, right?” She asked.

“Of course, I hear things. We still have a lot of the same friends. Can we sit together on the floor today? I hate being stuck beside someone I don’t know, or want to.” Shane wondered.

“You’ve already had a chance to check out the female doctors on hand?” Philly asked, half serious, half kidding.

“No I didn’t, but I doubt I could find one as pretty as you.” He said in a flatter-flirt.

“You never turn it off, do you? Meet me at the entrance marked LOWER D. That should get us close to the middle towards the front. Don’t dally because it starts in a half hour and would like to get settled.” Philly said as she surveyed the floor plan in her brochure.

They met and hugged with an air kiss and moved to the section where Philly had wanted, taking notes as they both listened intently to the first 2 hour session. There would be a 30 minute break and then an hour of questions and answers, then a 90 minute lunch and rest break before the afternoon session.

In just their first few moments together Philly was reminded why she was so attracted to Shane in the first place. He was charming and seemed to exude sex. She was a sexual neophyte when they met in college. However, she hadn’t started that way in High School.

Upon returning to classes after her freshman year of high school, she and her then best friend Kerry Conner, whom she had spent the summer at YMCA camp with, were suddenly two well developed sophomore girls. Days of rowing crew in the sun helped young bodies blossom and both girls knew they could have their choice of guys at school. Young and horny, they compared notes seeing who was getting further experienced with boys, mostly handsome young athletes from the senior class.

Although “doing it” was their goal, Phyllis, as she was known then, was wary of “going ALL the way”. They confided in each other about being felt up, taking off their tops to let boys nibble and nurse their pert young nipples which led to fingers plunging in and out of their wet little pussies. Kerry was the first to admit she put “it” in her mouth to avoid doing the big deed. Phyllis reluctantly followed her lead with boys begging for relief after being denied a chance to actually “do it” and not wanting to be called a tease. Suck, jerk, and squirt kept her a technical virgin.

Then one Saturday morning Kerry called her to talk about being forced to “give in”. She may not have wanted to admit it, but she was raped. She complained how much it hurt and Phyllis decided to slow her own run for experience down. A month later Kerry learned she was pregnant. Her parents sent her away to have the baby and slowly Phyllis heard less and less from her. When she went to talk to Kerry’s parents, they had moved and she never heard from Kerry again. Needless to say, Phyllis kept her virtue and slowed her fast ways. Staying popular by being easy was no way to go.

By her second year in med school she was dating very little because of her school and job workload. Shane Proctor had come into the bar where she waitressed and she recognized him as the handsome guy from her Biology class. He engaged her in conversation and immediately she was taken with how charming he was. He came back when she got out and he walked her to her dorm, stopping for a coffee. For the next few months, they saw each other every day, even if only briefly between classes. While she was determined to keep her technical virginity, it became harder and harder. Shane was an experienced and convincing lover who drove her to multiple orgasms over and over again with his fingers and tongue. Eventually one particular weekend in bed culminated with Shane sucking her engorged clit while his thick middle finger sawed in and out of her pussy and his pinkie doing the same in her ass. She could no longer stand the wait and pushed him away shouting, “Fuck me, just fuck me, PLEASE!”

He accommodated her and thus began an incredible sex life for her. The mere sight of Shane made her crazy with desire for him and they satisfied each other in every way. It wasn’t long thereafter in their relationship that she found he was keeping company with other girls. She, heartbroken, left school to reorganize her life and transferred to the psychiatric field. Despite how much he had hurt her, she sometimes longed for her steamy nights with him.

At the convention she decided to treat Shane cordially, but with a cold reserve. She was happy to see him and she wanted to eventually remain friends if only in order to co-exist in the medical world. During the first break he tried to act as nothing had ever happened between them and she would have none of that.

“Phyl, find us a spot to land and I’ll go get us a couple coffees and a bite.” Shane said pointing to a large non-smoking lounge area set up for breaks and lunches.

“I’ll get my own coffee and snack and find a place to review my notes.” She answered coldly as she walked past him into one of the coffee lines.

With her notes in arm she was walking to find a place to land and enjoy her coffee and Danish when Shane approached her again.

“So THAT’S how it’s going to be? Just cordial acquaintances? Love affairs don’t always work out Phyl. You wanted to settle down, and I still liked to play. I loved you too much to tell you to your face that I ran around and might never settle down. I’m sorry for that and I’m sorry you found out I wasn’t true the way you did. But I’m not sorry you found out. You deserved so much better than me.” Shane said in a particularly convincing contrite tone of voice.

“I just hope you never get your heart ripped from your body like you did mine, Shane. It was the deepest hurt I’ve ever had. You could have made it easier. Not only did I lose a lover, I lost respect for the person I respected and trusted most in the world.” She said as she saw a wall bench with fold down shelf and sat.

Shane sat right beside her and she quickly pulled the shelf down between them and set her coffee and notes on it. It served as a way to separate herself from him and show the wall she had put up.

“So, this is it? Be friendly, but cut me off socially, make me some sort of pariah?” He said as she sipped her coffee and pored over her notes as if he weren’t sitting there.

He leaned over to speak so only she could hear.

“I could have kept it hidden longer. I could have strung you out for the whole school year, but you were too good to be treated like that. I let you down the only way I knew how, because I LOVED you. But I never could be what you wanted.” Shane insisted.

Without looking up from what she was doing she calmly said. “Oh? Loved me? What a nice way of showing it.”

Lowering his whisper he said “I DID love you and you loved me and I have the memories of us together to prove it. You don’t think I replay our times together, the trips, the talks, the SEX? You don’t think I relive you on your knees in front of me sucking my cock like it was the font of life, or me doing the same to your pussy? How about you sitting on me, our hands intertwined while you bounced on my cock? I never took those times for granted.”

Phyllis turned beet red and wanted to run from him now, but her clit suddenly perked up and her pussy watered while her face flushed. “That’s SO inappropriate, talking like that, Shane!” She said turning her face from his.

“I know, but I want YOU to know that I know what I lost when I turned my back on your love and cheated. I wanted to tell you that I could change, but I couldn’t lie to you.” Shane said still leaning into her ear.

“Wait, are you making a play for me now? Do you want me to just leave my husband because YOU say YOU’RE READY?” She said trying to whisper, but losing her temper.

“NO, NO, NO! Of course not. I had my chance for you and I threw it away. I chased and screwed around with as many women as I could, but you were the one I knew I should have stayed with, but it just isn’t me. Now I’m 35 and still chasing skirts trying to be contented one day at a time.” He said admitting what haunted him.

Phyllis’ eyes were welling with tears as her body yearned for the way Shane played it so many years ago. She could not speak in response to him.

“Why don’t you go in and freshen up, dry your eyes and compose yourself for the next session? That is, if you still want to sit with me.” Shane said in his typical, thoughtful, yet charming manner.

“Of course I do!” She replied as she got up and headed for the Ladies Room, telling Shane to wait for her. She stopped and came back to him and he stood to see what the matter was.

“After all the heartbreak, the tears, the nights I spent hoping you would just disappear from the face of the earth, I can still call you my friend. A rat bastard as a boyfriend, but a friend. Just the couple hours we’ve spent today shows me that deep inside you lies the friend I first knew that blossomed into a love affair. We can’t redo the love affair, but I still want you as a friend.” She said through a few tears. “Now, let me freshen up.” When she went into the Ladies Room it wasn’t the tears she needed to dry, it was her panties. As much as she didn’t want to admit it, his description of their sex touched a place inside her that hadn’t been tapped for a long while. The sex with her husband was great, but sex with Shane was magnificent!

She wiped her pussy dry and put in a light day pad to keep from embarrassing herself later. In a few minutes she was walking up the hallway with Shane for the next session.

Once they settled they were both quiet while they listened to the Q & A session. As it wound down Shane leaned over to her and asked if he could buy her lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.