Taking Control of the Family - Cover

Taking Control of the Family

Copyright© 2011 by billinhr

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of how my brother and I took control of my wife, her daughter and her two granddaughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Donna and I have been married for about 5 years now. We both had led very active sex lives before we met and both of us are totally uninhibited. She is also a very exhibitionist type of person who has no problem parading nude around the house. We had openly discussed our sex life prior to meeting each other and discovered that we each had had a number of sexual partners over the years. For about 4 years before I met Donna, I had been actively engaged in the BDSM lifestyle as a Dom.

I am 54 and a management consultant so it really doesn't matter where we live. So, a couple of years ago, we moved to the town where Donna's daughter and grand children live. We found a perfect log home for us which was located in the middle of a 5 acre tract of land. You had to look closely to see our nearest neighbors and there was no way anyone could hear anything going on at our home.

Not long after moving in, I talked Donna into trying some light BDSM play. She has always had a submissive nature so I thought this would be a natural progression for her to indulge her submissive side. She found she enjoyed this type of play and could even cum while being whipped, etc. So I invested in a number of BDSM toys including a 10s unit and a violet wand kit. I even installed a number of O rings in the ceiling of our great room, bolting them to the rafters in such a way as they fully support a person's weight.

This particular weekend, we were both off on Friday so we had planned a playful three day weekend. Unknown to Donna, however, I had invited my brother to join us. Robbin had always had the hots for Donna and they were both the same age, 52. I had arranged with him to arrive at our home around 9 AM on Friday. He and I are both about the same size. I'm 6'2" and weigh 195 lbs with grey hair and blue eyes. Robbin is an inch shorter and a little heavier and also has grey hair and blue eyes.

After breakfast, I told Donna to go take a bath and get cleaned up and then to present herself in the great room wearing only her 5 inch stiletto heels which strapped around her ankles. As she was taking her bath, Robbin arrived right on time and I let him in and told him to wait in the kitchen. Donna strutted into the great room shortly afterward and she was truly a vision of loveliness in all of her nakedness and wearing those heels.

I had already laid out all of our toys and dropped several ropes from the ceiling and I got the wrist and ankle cuffs and affixed them to Donna. I then hooked her wrists cuffs together and tied one of the ropes to the cross piece and pulled her arms up until she was just able to stand on her heels. After that, I took a 30 inch spreader bar and affixed it to her ankle cuffs. She was so damn sexy looking hanging there with her legs spread wide and I was already starting to get a hard on.

At this point, let me describe Donna. She's just barely 5'2" tall with shoulder length blonde hair and lovely blue eyes. Even though she's 52 yrs old, she looks much younger and there's very little sag in her 36B tits. Her nipples aren't very big but they are extremely sensitive and I, and others, have made her cum numerous times over the years just from playing with them. She's little thick around the middle with a slightly protruding tummy but far from being fat. She has a cute ass just made for whipping and she keeps her pussy shaved. Her legs are one of her best features as they are beautifully shaped and with those 5 inch heels, they look even lovelier.

I told Donna I had a surprise for her and I called out for Robbin to join us. He walked into the room and said, "Holy shit, she's as beautiful and sexy naked as I thought she would be."

"What the hell is going on and what's your brother doing here?" Donna yelled at me.

"This, my little lovely, is your surprise for the weekend."

"Hi Donna, you really are a lovely woman and will be even more lovely by the time Bill and I finish with you this weekend. Bill has asked me here to help further train you in the arts of discipline and submission and I have gladly agreed to help him."

"Damn it, Bill, this is not funny and I never agreed to this."

"Well, my little slut, I don't really see where you have much choice now do you," I smirked. "Robbin why don't you get better acquainted with Donna's body."

Robbin walked over and begin running his hands all over her body. Feeling her tits, caressing and massaging them. "Nice tits Donna, I'm going to enjoy whipping them later on."

He reached down and ran a finger up and down her pussy. "What's this, you really must be a slut because your pussy is already soaking wet. I like that in slut!!"

Walking behind her, he took his time inspecting her ass, caressing it, rubbing it, giving her a couple of light slaps before spreading her cheeks open and running a finger around her ass hole. "Bill tells me that you don't enjoy having your ass hole fucked but know this, before this weekend is over, I will fuck your ass hole."

"You bastard, both of you, let me down right now, I don't want to do this."

"Tough, you will do it and Robbin and I will enjoy ourselves and I have no doubt that by the time the weekend is over, you will admit that you enjoyed yourself even if it is against your will at this point."

Robbin walked back around facing her and said, "Bill tells me you can cum just from having your nipples played with. I've never seen a woman do that so let's see if he was telling me the truth."

With that, Robbin started playing with her nipples, caressing them, pinching them, twisting them and pulling on them. At first she just glared at him but as he kept it up, I could see the beginnings of a blush on her chest slowly spreading up to her neck and a moan escaped her lips.

Robbin heard it too and really begin assaulting her nipples, pinching and twisting them harder and harder until she was moaning steadily, whipping her head back and forth.

"That's it Donna, show Robbin why you're a cum slut. Cum for him, you know you want to. Cum, baby, cum now!"

With that Robbin gave a hard twist to each nipple. "Oh god, please don't make me do this, please no," she said.

"Yes Donna, cum for me – cum for me now," and with that Robbin pulled hard on her nipples.

"Oh god, I'm – I'm cumming. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh shit, don't stop, harder, harder Oh god I'm cumming!!!!!"

Robbin kept up assaulting her nipples until she finally went limp and just hung there by her wrists, her head down and tears flowing.

"You bastards, I hate you for making me cum like that."

Robbin laughed and said, "Well I can see now why Bill calls you his cum slut," as he let go of her nipples and stepped away from her.

"She really is a good little cum slut," I said. "Why don't we strip and let's get to work on her. I'm sure we'll have her cumming again and again in no time."

With that both of us got undressed and, in spite of her anger at us, I saw Donna staring lustfully at the sight of Robbin's hard cock. We both are just over 7 inches when erect but Robbin's cock is slightly thicker than mine.

We were looking over our toy collection and deciding what to start with when all at once the front door opened and in walked Donna's 32 yr old daughter, Liz, with her two daughters, Kim, who is just shy of turning 13, and Vicky, who just recently turned 15. Donna let out a scream as they came through the front door.

Liz stopped dead in her tracks and stared wide eyed and screamed, "What the fuck is going on here and what are you doing to my mother!!!" Her two daughters just stared and stood with their eyes wide and their mouths wide open at the sight of their naked and strung up gran gran and two grown men with hard ons.

I knew we had a potential problem on our hands and that I could not let Liz leave so I quickly grabbed a taser I keep on an end table in case of intruders and I zapped her with it. Stunned she slumped to the floor. I then grabbed the two girls and drug them, struggling and screaming at me, down the hall and flung them into our spare bedroom and closed and locked the door from the outside. I knew they would be OK there and couldn't get out as the windows in that room were narrow and high up on the walls plus there was a bathroom there as well so they were OK for now.

Running back to the great room, I quickly grabbed a pair of wrist restraints and, ignoring Donna's screaming at me to leave Liz alone, I slapped them on Liz's wrists, attaching them together. Liz was already starting to come around from being stunned and I knew we had to act fast. With Robbin's help, we got her to her feet and pulled her over to another one of the ropes hanging from the ceiling and I looped an end around the wrist cuffs and pulled her arms up over her head. Even though she was hurting from where the taser had struck her, she was starting to regain her senses and screamed at me, "What the fuck do you think you're doing!!! Let me down from here this instant or you'll find yourself in jail, you bastard!!!!"

I walked over in front of her and slapped the shit out of her. That shut her up for a moment and she just glared at me. By now, both Robbin and I had lost our hard ons but an idea begin forming in my mind.

"You know, Robbin, it looks like we now have 2 sluts to amuse ourselves with this weekend. It works out perfectly as I've always wanted to fuck Liz."

Robbin laughed and said, "Works for me, I always did want to work on a mother and daughter. I'm sure that between us we can come up with some interesting fun for the weekend."

"Right," I said, "but first we've got to get this one naked." With that, I went and got a pair of heavy duty scissors and begin cutting Liz's tee shirt off of her. I tore it the rest of the way off and then I cut up each side of her shorts all the way through the waist band on each side and pulled them off of her. Next, I cut her bra in the middle and then each shoulder strap before finishing by cutting her panties off of her. The whole time she was struggling, and Donna was screaming at us to leave her alone, but Robbin did a good job of holding her as I worked getting her naked.

I had bought several pairs of 5 inch stiletto heels in various sizes as I wasn't sure which would fit Donna and I had intended on returning the ones that didn't fit but had not gotten around to it. So, I went and got a pair that looked like they would fit Liz and brought them back to the great room and between I and Robbin, we got them on her feet and the straps secured around her ankles. She was now totally nude and facing her mother over the space of about 5 feet. I next got the ankle cuffs and secured them to her ankles and attached a 30 inch spreader bar to each ankle, spreading her legs wide.

I then stood back and took a good hard look at her. I had never seen her naked before. I knew she had 36DD tits as Donna had told me that and she made sure she showed a lot of cleavage all the time.

Liz has blonde hair a little longer than her mother's and the same pretty blue eyes. Even after having nursed her children, her tits still stood high on her chest and jutted out with a little bit of sag to them. Her nipples fascinated me as the areoles were dark brown and huge and her nipples were long and thick. She stands 5'5" but unlike her mother she had let herself go and was fairly thick around her waist but on her it looked really sexy. Her hips were wider than her mother's and her ass was also broader. I noticed that, again unlike her mother, she did not shave her pussy; instead she had a luxuriant growth of dark brown pubic hair, belying the fact she was not a natural blonde. But, unlike her mother, her pussy lips were full and protruding and very visible through the tangle of pussy hair. Just staring at her, I could feel my cock stirring.

"Fuck you both," Liz said, "you'll both end up in jail over this I promise you. You can't treat me and mother this way."

"Well, you bitch, I don't think there's much chance of you reporting this. In fact, not only will you not report it, you will willingly go along with everything that's going to happen this weekend whether you like it or not. By the time this weekend is over, we will have done anything and everything we want to do with all 4 of you," I told her.

"Fuck you, you better not touch me and you damn well better not touch my daughters."

"Look, you bitch, you weren't invited here but now that you're here, Robbin and I will use you, your mother and your daughters in any way we please for our amusement and pleasure."

"Like hell you will. If you do you'll end up in jail."

"Bill," Donna spoke up, "you will not touch Liz or me and certainly not Kim and Vicky. Now let us down this instant and I want you out of here by dark."

"OK," I said, "we're wasting time here – time that could be better spent with Robbin and I getting our kicks. Here's the bottom line, I have come into possession – never mind how – of a DVD which shows you, Liz, and your scum bag husband selling drugs to children as young as 11 or 12. It shows you delivering them and the voices are very clear of you telling the kids what all types of drugs you can get them and the prices. So, unless you want your daughters to end up in the state welfare system, and you and your scum bag husband put in prison for a long time, I don't think you or your mother have any choice but to let us do anything we want to do."

I looked hard at Liz and I could see the tears flowing with the realization that I had to have such a DVD or I could not have known of any of this.

"Liz, I'm shocked at you. How could you do this to your family and to me?" sobbed Donna.

With that, I reached out and grabbed Liz's pussy and squeezed it and told her, "You see, Liz, I own this pussy and it's mine to do with as I please." And then I grabbed a handful of her pussy hair and ripped it out by the roots.

An ear splitting scream erupted from Liz. I just looked at her and laughed at her.

I then went down the hall and got Kim and Vicky and brought them back to the great room. They both gasped our loud and started crying when they saw their mother and gran gran strung up like that.

"Girls," I said, "your mother and father have committed a very serious crime for which they could be sent to prison for many years. So unless you want them in prison and you both living in the state welfare system you will do exactly as you are told, is that clear?"

They looked at their mother and I could see the fear in their eyes. "Tell them Liz," I said.

Sobbing loudly now, Liz said, "Yes, it's true. You have to do whatever they tell you or your daddy and I will go to prison. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can about it now."

"Now, since you know the situation I want you both to get out of those clothes right now. No reason you should be dressed when the rest of us are naked," I said.

They both hesitated at first and just stood there not moving.

"Now," I yelled at them and for emphasis I rared back and slugged Liz in her belly as hard as I could.

"Tell them Liz."

Gasping for breath Liz managed at last to gasp, "Do what he tells you."

Slowly, both girls – now with fear in their eyes – started undressing. Vicky looked at me defiantly as she undressed but poor little Kim was openly sobbing and tears were running down her cheeks, which really turned me on even more.

As they got naked, my cock immediately got hard and a glance at Robbin showed me he was also hard as a rock. As I watched them getting naked I was idly stroking Liz's pussy, which so far was dry as a bone but I loved the feel of her fat pussy lips.

Vicky was truly lovely. She's very slender and about 5'4" with brown hair cut in a page boy cut. Her tits, once revealed, were about a small B cup size and cone shaped topped by rock hard nipples. Her legs are very shapely and, as she revealed her pussy, I could see that she. too, kept her pussy shaved and she had a very prominent pubic bone which showed off her pussy to perfection. Her pussy lips were truly beautiful, full and thick like her mother's. Her ass was just perfect as well.

Kim has long brown hair and she's 4'10", around 95 lbs and her little titties were just starting to bud out. I was delighted to see that her areolas were puffy looking and capped with cute little nipples. Her pussy was still immature looking but her pussy lips, too, were puffy and she had the cutest little ass which looked to be about a handful.

"Well, you girls are so lovely and so sexy looking, wouldn't you agree Robbin?

"Hell yes, they both look good enough to eat that's for sure."

"We'll get to know you little ladies a LOT better later on today but for now just sit over there on the sofa and watch the show," I said.

"Now, Robbin, why don't you show these three how hard you can make Donna cum?"

"Gladly," said Robbin and he turned to Donna and started tweaking her nipples.

"No, don't. Stop. Please don't do this to me," Donna said.

Robbin just laughed and went to work on her nipples.

I grabbed Liz's tits in my hands and was massaging and squeezing them as Robbin worked on her mother. They felt wonderful and I loved the way she was squirming around as much as she could under the circumstances and glaring daggers at me but afraid to say anything after the slug to her gut.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.