Making Partner - Cover

Making Partner

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Julia's husband hopes to be made partner in his law firm, but the offer is conditional on Julia being accepted by the other partners. She has to present herself to each partner for approval. Once accepted, Julia has to provide sexual services to Greg’s clients. The story evolves into more severe female submission and humiliation, after the son finds out what his mother is doing. Read the codes, and only go beyond the first few chapters if those more extreme codes interest you.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Enema   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

Sally went indoors, but didn't go to do her homework. Knowing that mom was occupied with George by the swimming pool, she slipped down into the basement to explore. And going through her mom's wardrobe, rummaging through all the fetish clothing, she found her mom's school uniform, a copy of the one that Sally wore only a couple of sizes larger. Taking it out of the cupboard, she hung it from a hook on the wall and examined it. The skirt was much shorter than it should have been! She held it against herself and looked in the mirror, and realized she could almost see her pussy even without bending over or sitting down! Did men like to see her mom dressed like this? She looked at the spanking implements on the wall and tried to picture her mom playing the naughty schoolgirl so her clients could spank her. The thought excited her!

She hung the shortened uniform back up in the wardrobe and went exploring again, and this time she found her own old school uniform! At first she wondered why it was there, until she found the torn buttons and the fairly obvious semen stain. Sally grinned, she had noticed when mom had bought her a new uniform without explaining why it was needed, well now Sally knew. 'Naughty mommy', she thought, rather liking the idea of mom struggling into this uniform to please some man.

'Well, hell, if mom can be naughty, so can I. And naughty girls need to be spanked. Let's see if George is into spanking.' She toyed with putting on her mom's uniform with the very short skirt, but decided no, that was too obvious. She could have gone upstairs and put on her real school uniform, nice and clean and pressed in her bedroom. But she wanted to excite George, and she was sure that the semen stain would do so. So she put on the torn and stained uniform, then picked up a two tailed tawse from the selection hanging on the wall, and went out the back of the house.

As she approached the swimming pool she was just in time to see George climb off her mother, pick up his shirt, and pull it on. He was standing looking down at Julia, who was lying on her back on the sun lounger with her legs still apart, pretending to look sexually satiated. Julia hadn't really orgasmed under George's rather over-excited and rushed embrace, but as with all her husband's clients she pretended that George was the best lover she had ever had, and kept reaching up to play with his flagging cock, hindering George's efforts to do up the buttons on his shirt. That was when Sally interrupted them.

"Um hi, George, sorry to interrupt but I am due a spanking, and mom told me to bring the tawse to her when it was time. I would have waited until you left but then mommy would have punished me more for being late. Mom, here's the tawse, can I have my punishment please? Twelve strokes, you said."

George gasped at the delicious sight of Sally looking shy and nervous as though she really was dreading the punishment about to start. She was holding the tawse across the front of her, in both hands, and biting her lip endearingly. Sally's eyes were lowered, he realized with a shock that she was looking down at his cock! Which, he also realized, was hardening by the second, yet the girl didn't seem upset by that!

He glanced down at Julia, expecting to be told off for ogling her daughter and instructed to get dressed and leave quickly so Julia could get on with the scheduled discipline. But to his delight Julia was still lying on her back looking relaxed, almost sleepy. She said softly, "George, darling, be a dear and give Sally her punishment before you leave."

He looked back at Sally who was now holding the tawse forward, almost pushing it at him, her eyes now on his, beautiful eyes, scared eyes, and he longed to see tears in them after he had thrashed her. Were these two women really serious? He took the tawse, and immediately Sally turned sideways and bent at the waist and put her hands on the ground just in front of her feet! Legs and back straight, the position lifted her skirt so he could see the girl's white cotton panties! He looked back at Julia, then at that gorgeously presented bottom.

Julia said casually, "Just flick her skirt up and take her panties down, then give her the twelve strokes. She can take a good hard thrashing."

George's hands were shaking as he obeyed, lifting the hem of the pleated school uniform skirt right over Sally's back until bare flesh was exposed above her panties, then hooking his fingers in the waist band of the panties and drawing them slowly back over her perfect posterior and down those lovely legs. Reluctantly he let go of the flimsy material and stood up. He raised the tawse, tapped it against her bottom, then raised it and brought it down quite firmly across Sally's bum. Julia snapped at him, "George, don't tease the girl, that's not fair, she knows not to count any strokes that aren't hard enough. Do it properly."

This time he brought the tawse down a bit harder, and Sally hissed, "One, thank you George."

Julia snapped, "She can take it much harder than that, come on George don't mess about, this is a punishment for the way she teased her brother at breakfast. Lay it on properly."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.