Making Partner - Cover

Making Partner

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Julia's husband hopes to be made partner in his law firm, but the offer is conditional on Julia being accepted by the other partners. She has to present herself to each partner for approval. Once accepted, Julia has to provide sexual services to Greg’s clients. The story evolves into more severe female submission and humiliation, after the son finds out what his mother is doing. Read the codes, and only go beyond the first few chapters if those more extreme codes interest you.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Enema   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

Simon, Sally and their mom were sitting in the kitchen having a last cup of coffee before Julia's client arrived. Sally and Julia were both wearing just bras and panties. As the time grew near, Simon said, "Okay ladies, let's do this. Take your positions please."

Julie looked at him, glanced at Sally, looked again at Simon. "What do you mean? What is Sally going to be doing?"

He smiled innocently. "Nothing mom, just lying by the swimming pool working on her sun tan."

"In her undies?"

"No, mom. Not in her undies." He and Julie looked at Sally, who was biting her lip. "Get ready, Sal."

"Please, can I at least go out there in my undies? Take them off by the pool?"

"Nope. Take them off now, I am going to put sunscreen on you, I need to make sure you don't burn. And you can't be seen applying sun screen while you are meant to be sleeping. You had better hurry because he will be here soon, you need to look as though you have been there all morning."

Julia and Simon watched Sally remove her bra and start to push down her panties. "Hang on, Sally. Simon, what are you up to? What exactly is Sally going to be doing?"

"Just sunbathing, mom. It will be interesting to see what your client thinks of her."

"Sunbathing naked? And the guy is going to see her?"

Sally was now standing facing them, holding her panties in her hand, completely naked, looking very shy and very beautiful. Simon grinned at her. "Yep. Give me that sunscreen, darl, and put your hands on your head." And while Julia watched, Simon applied sunscreen to his sister. All over, taking his time, working his way down her front and making her spread her legs, and making the girl giggle repeatedly. "Turn round, let me do your back too, in case it gets so hot you need to turn over."

Finally he put the bottle down on the kitchen table, gave his sister a playful spank, and said, "Now you had better get a move on, he will be here soon."

Sally giggled, and started to walk toward the back door. Julia stopped her. "Just a minute, Simon. Sally, are you okay with this?"

"Well, Simon says you can make the men pay more for this sort of thing. So yeah. If it helps you and daddy, I'm okay with it."

Simon was getting impatient, they were running out of time. His cock had grown hard again while applying the sunscreen to his sister, and he had decided he wanted to fuck Julia again before the man got to have her. "Off you go, Sal, need you in position before he arrives."

Julia and Simon stood in the kitchen window watching the naked girl cross the lawn and settle down on a sun lounge, which she tilted enough so that her small but perfect breasts were well displayed to anyone in the car park. Simon was standing behind his mother, running his hands over her breasts and belly, and rubbing his crotch against her bottom. "She's lovely, isn't she mom?"

"Oh yes," Julia whispered, "But, Simon, what are you expecting to happen? Is the guy meant to rape her or something?"

"No, mom, nothing like that. I dunno what he might do, that's gonna be up to you, he's not going to do anything without your approval. And if you do let anything happen, then you must make sure he pays for it."

"Big bonus, you mean?" Julia was beginning to understand Simon's thoughts. "Just for looking at her, you think?"

"How many men get the opportunity to look at a girl like her? On display like that? You gotta agree she looks lovely."

Julia, in her sexy bra and panties, was a bit jealous that Simon was so taken by Sally, but accepted the inevitable attraction of youth as well as total nakedness.

"So what do I do with my guy?"

"I suggest we both just stand here and watch when he arrives. If he doesn't notice her, or if he doesn't stay to look, you can just run downstairs to let him into the love nest, and fuck him and send him home. But I hope he does see her, and at least spends a minute or two watching her."

Julia twisted her head round, hissed, "You are so bad," and kissed Simon, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"That's nice Mom, and guess what, I'm feeling horny again. Just bend forward over the sink, okay?"

Simon put his hands on her shoulders and pressed her right down so she could only just see over the window sill. Then he unzipped and pulled her panty out to the side so he could slide his cock into her. Julia moaned, but stayed still, watching the car park. As Simon slowly fucked her, she suddenly hissed, "He's here, Simon darling, let me go!"

Reaching around her, Simon put his hands on her forearms and clamped them down to the draining board, holding her firmly while he went on fucking her. "Wait, mom, let's see what he does." They both watched as the man got out of his car. He was perhaps fifty years old, well dressed, a bit overweight but not gross. As he locked his car, he spotted Sally, now lying pretending to be asleep in the bright sunshine, her legs apart. It was quite comical to watch his reaction. He looked quickly over at the house, obviously to see if he was being watched. But with the bright sunlight outside, he couldn't see Julia and Simon in the kitchen. He looked back at Sally.

"I'm going to cum inside you before you go out to see him, okay mom? Play with your clit." Simon was talking dirty, wanting his mother to orgasm. "By the time you get to him your knickers are going to be sopping wet with girl juice and my semen. Do you think he will notice?"

The man was now standing by his car, bent over, pretending to be having difficulty with the door lock. But his head was turned, and he was steadily watching Sally. Inside the kitchen, Julia started panting, then groaning, and finally shuddered as she orgasmed, just as Simon started to spunk deep inside her. He released her arms and stood up, slipping out of her and stepping back.

"Okay now off you go! You can go out the back door and greet him in the car park, and take him down to the love nest. Or take him over to meet Sally. Your choice." As he said this he tugged her to the door and opened it for her. She was still adjusting her knickers as he pushed her outside. The man heard the door and straightened up, and spotted the woman he had come hereto fuck, as she stepped into the sunlight, in just bra and panties. Looking guilty, he walked around his car toward her, putting his keys in his pocket. He had come here expecting another quite nice fuck with Greg's wife, but was excited to see her approaching him in the open wearing just undies, and even more of a bonus was seeing that glorious young girl, presumably Julia's daughter, naked. All this had quite excited him, and he was looking forward to fucking Julia. She had a lovely snatch, but as he ate her he knew he would be thinking of the snatch that the girl on the sun lounger was so blatantly displaying!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.