Making Partner - Cover

Making Partner

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Julia's husband hopes to be made partner in his law firm, but the offer is conditional on Julia being accepted by the other partners. She has to present herself to each partner for approval. Once accepted, Julia has to provide sexual services to Greg’s clients. The story evolves into more severe female submission and humiliation, after the son finds out what his mother is doing. Read the codes, and only go beyond the first few chapters if those more extreme codes interest you.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Enema   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

As normal Julia wore a housecoat over a bra and panties to cook Greg's breakfast and see him off to work. But this morning she had given a bit more thought to her choice of panties, being pretty sure that her son was going to see them later in the morning. She even considered putting on a quarter cup bra or something else a bit sexier, but didn't want to be too obvious, either in front of her husband or her children, so she settled for a nice lace trimmed matching bra and brief set in cream.

Anyway, during school holidays, her kids would normally sleep in long after Greg had left, so she thought she had a bit of time to herself, and could put on sexier undies before Simon started exercising his new powers over her. She was rather surprised to turn round and find Simon standing in the door of the kitchen just minutes after Greg had driven away. "Dad's gone, mom, so take the dressing gown off and hang it up by the front door."

She had been awake most of the night anticipating this moment and contemplating refusing to continue with Simon's demands, but looking into his face she knew she didn't have the nerve to try to resist him. She undid the belt, and the gown fell open as she turned and walked off. When she returned, Simon made her stand while he inspected what she was wearing.

"Those undies are dreadful, mommy, take them off." Hands trembling, she obeyed, then stood facing him, naked. "Chuck them in the bin." When she had done so, he continued, "When you go shopping with Sally this afternoon, you are to buy yourself new stuff, not slutty stuff like you have downstairs, but the sort of thing dad will want to see you in. But now I want you to come here, I am going to spank you, for subjecting dad to years of those boring undies. Then you can go downstairs and get more suitably dressed ready for your visitor."

Biting her lip, she walked over and stood beside him, and Simon took her hand and dragged her forward over his lap! "This is for wearing daggie undies. From now on I want you always to wear sexy things, or nothing at all, understand?" Julia moaned that yes, she understood, and she was sorry, although the undies she had just thrown away were no different to what she had worn about the house for years. She had only started buying the sexy things in the wardrobe downstairs since Greg got his partnership, and until now had only worn them when she entertained. It really hadn't occurred to her that Greg might like to see her wearing more exotic things.

Simon was half way through her spanking when Sally arrived, attracted by the sounds. She walked in, wearing jeans and a teeshirt, and went round where her mother could see her. "What you being spanked for, mom?"

"Simon says the undies I was wearing weren't nice enough."

"Oh? Let me see, where are they?"

"I had to put them in the garbage bin."

Sally laughed aloud, and went to sit at the kitchen table, waiting for Simon to finish spanking her mom so she could cook Sally's breakfast.

Simon gave Julia six more hard hand spanks, then stood her up and told her to go down to the love nest and put on something sexier. Sally interrupted, "Can we have our breakfast first, Simon?"

Her brother laughed, and said, "Yes, of course, scrambled eggs for me please mom."

Julia was very aware that her bum must be blazing red after her spanking, and she was showing it to her kids all the time she cooked for them.

She put Simon's breakfast down in front of him, then Sally's, and was about to get on with tidying up when her son said, "Go downstairs and find some really sexy undies. Then you can get the enema stuff ready for your ten o'clock flush. Fill the bottle with two litres of warm soapy water, hang it up over the shower curtain, and then come down here."

When she had left, Sally sat down at the table, eager to see what her mother would choose to wear for them, but thinking much more about the enema. "How did you know how much water to use, Sy?"

"I spent half the night researching the subject on the internet, even talked about enemas with guys in chat rooms. Imagine how mom must be feeling, knowing she is going to get one in less than half an hour."

They both sat eating their breakfast and contemplating the morning ahead of them. Sally, lookeing coyly at Simon, whispered, "You really want me to be naked by the pool when this guy comes at eleven?"

Simon said softly, "Yes, definitely. We must do our bit to help dad's business. Sal, why don't you take your jeans and shirt off now? Before mom comes back."

Sally looked at him breathlessly, tempted to obey but very shy. "No, Sy, not yet. Please, give me time."

"Of course, baby, I'm sorry, come here." She walked to him and slid onto his lap, and he gently placed an arm around her and slid his hand down to her bottom. He could feel his erection, rock hard inside his pants, pressing now against her left thigh! "I love you, Sal, baby. I do want to see you naked, but I won't rush you." She turned her face to him, intending just to kiss him on the cheek, but he moved at the same time and somehow their mouths met. He brought his hand up to the back of her head and held her to him while they kissed, deeply, with tongues entwining!

And that was when Julia came back into the room! She was surprised, shocked, but also amused, and rather excited. She said nothing, just stood watching, until the pair broke off the kiss and, sitting back, Sally noticed her. "Ah. Um oh ah hi mom."

Julia was now wearing a very sexy shelf bra that lifted her breasts beautifully, the nipples fully exposed. Her panty was a skimpy lacy thong, with the cameltoe well developed, and she wore stay-up stockings. She looked gorgeous.

Sally slipped off her brother's lap, looking guilty, but clearly suppressing a grin.

"Your turn, mom, would you like a kiss?"

Julia flushed, thinking that she would probably orgasm if Simon kissed her like that, after all that had happened recently. She nodded. Simon surprised her once again by saying, "Okay Sally, go kiss your mother. Like you just kissed me, with tongue."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.