Making Partner - Cover

Making Partner

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Julia's husband hopes to be made partner in his law firm, but the offer is conditional on Julia being accepted by the other partners. She has to present herself to each partner for approval. Once accepted, Julia has to provide sexual services to Greg’s clients. The story evolves into more severe female submission and humiliation, after the son finds out what his mother is doing. Read the codes, and only go beyond the first few chapters if those more extreme codes interest you.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Enema   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

"So, mom, tell us what this is all about. Who are all the guys you have been seeing? Who was that woman just now? What the fuck is going on," Simon asked. He and his sister Sally were sitting on the bed, watching their mother, who was standing in front of them, still handcuffed to the ceiling, wearing just an open blouse. Sally had kicked her shoes off but was otherwise fully clothed, in a tee-shirt and hot pants. Her brother had not put his trousers back on after fucking his mother so was just wearing a shirt. He had picked her discarded panties up off the floor and was now using them to wipe his semi-hard cock as he lent back against the bed head. He was still coming to terms with the fact that he had finally fucked someone. And even more incredible, his first fuck partner had been his own mother.

Julia's mind, and body, were also in turmoil. Just moments before, as the final event of a long and highly erotic but humiliating afternoon, her son had fucked her from behind, cumming inside her far too quickly, leaving her panting with unfulfilled lust! As she recovered, she found herself looking down at her kids and wondering how they were going to respond to what they had just discovered. At first she couldn't frame words to explain, and just stood there helplessly, but Simon wouldn't give up.

"Mom, come on, tell us who these men are, and why you are seeing them."

She wasn't thinking very clearly as she replied, not attempting to lie. "They are clients of your daddy's firm. They give your daddy work, and sometimes give him extra bonuses when the work is finished."

"Bonuses in return for fucking you?" Sally smiled sweetly as she asked the question. Her mother nodded, looking down. "Is that it, mom?"

"Sort of, yes, darling. Bonuses for fucking me." And other things, Julia thought, but didn't say. She had found that most of the men seemed more interested in the sort of sex they probably couldn't get from their wives, like blow jobs and anal sex, and many of her visitors didn't even bother to fuck her in the conventional way. Now Mistress had told her she was to start offering BDSM stuff too. She didn't want to get into those details, though. Above all she didn't want to mention enemas, and the bottle and tube kit that Mistress had brought to her love nest just a couple of hours earlier!

"Does that make you a hooker, mom?"

"Yes, darling, I'm afraid it does. But please, you must let me explain. It wasn't my idea. It's company policy, darlings, the company daddy works for requires me to do it. Their people explained to me that it was a condition of daddy getting that Partnership, and the huge pay rise. Daddy does the official work, but I had to entertain his clients so they would give him the work."

"So daddy knows about it."

"Actually, no. Well, at least not officially. I was told I had to do it, but I actually don't know how much daddy know. Of course he benefits because clients give him work that might otherwise have gone elsewhere. But so far as I am aware, daddy doesn't actually know that I am fucking them. That's why I only entertain them down here in this secret room, and only when daddy is at work in the office. And I don't want him to know, it's easier for both of us if he doesn't know." Julia was thinking of their fairly limited love life, and knowing it would be harder for Greg to make love to her if he knew she had been fucking lots of other men.

They were all silent for a while. Sally noticed that Simon was stroking his cock quite hard now, and she slapped his hand and told him to stop it, which he did, grinning up at his mother, but keeping his fingers wrapped around his erection. Both Sally and their mom could see Julia's panties draped over the head of it.

Finally Simon broke the silence. "Do you like doing it, mom?" Simon asked, hoping mom would say she did!

Julia flushed as she considered how to reply. "Baby, it's hard to explain. But you must understand that unlike most hookers I can choose which men I see, so I only do it with men I like. I don't think I could do it otherwise."

"But do you like doing it," Simon insisted.

Julia reluctantly nodded her head. How to explain to kids their age that a woman needs sex, and that for a long time Greg's attentions had been pretty mediocre!

Sally surprised her by exclaiming, "I'm glad, mommy. I wouldn't want you to have to do it if you didn't want to, just so we can live in this nice house, but if you like doing it then that's great. Cos we do all love the house."

Julia looked at her two children, and gave a weak smile. "Thanks, Sal. Please try to understand."

Simon, being practical, asked, "What happens if people find out?"

"Oh god, don't even think of it! Darlings, you have to understand that it would be a total disaster if anybody finds out. Especially our competitors, or the corporate regulators. If that happens, the company would be prosecuted and fined for taking bribes, maybe even shut down. Daddy would lose his job, and we would lose the house and the car and everything. I could even go to jail for prostitution.

"My god," muttered Simon, suddenly realizing the seriousness of the situation. He had been thinking it was definitely cool having a mother who was a hooker, and he had been thinking he would brag about it at school, but now he realized they needed to be careful. "So can you just stop doing it?"

"Same answer, as far as we are concerned. If I stop, daddy will lose his job and we will lose the house. Do you want me to stop? I will, if you can't cope with my doing it."

Simon wasn't sure how to reply, as far as he was concerned he didn't have a problem with it, and indeed he rather liked it. And anyway there was no way he wanted to give up their wonderful new house. But it seemed rather unfair to tell his mother that he wanted her to go on selling her body just so he could have a big bedroom and a swimming pool. Sally replied, "Mom, no, you don't have to stop, not because of us, at least not now. Let's just leave things as they are and see how it works out. Simon and I won't tell anyone. Not even dad. You agree, Simon?"

All this time Simon had been holding his cock, and even without stroking it looking at his mother's exposed breasts and shaved cunt was enough to keep it hard. "Yeah mon, I agree with Sal, I don't want you to stop doing it. But there's gonna be a price. You want us to keep silent, we need to get something in return."

Neither Julia nor Sally had any idea what Simon was thinking. But it became clear as he slipped off the bed. "This is what I want," he said softly as he walked around behind her. Realising that he could do this without her objecting, he said softly, "Open your legs, mom, and push your ass back." When she obeyed he slid his cock between her thighs and into her cunt, for the second fuck of his life. "This is what I want in return for letting you keep seeing those other men. Okay?"

Julia groaned as he entered her again. She was still very wet, and his cock immediately ignited the flame that had been simmering since the first time he fucked her half an hour ago. She looked at her daughter, hoping not to see disgust, and was relieved when she saw that Sally was grinning. "Go for it, Sy, mom," the young girl said.

"Okay mom?" Simon asked again, giving several quick thrusts that made his mother pant. But she feared he was about to cum again.

"Yes, Simon, I understand. Yes, that's okay. Now, please play with me. Touch my breasts, play with my clit."

Simon had never even seen a naked woman's body before today, let alone handled one. When he fucked his mother just now, finally losing his virginity, like so many boys when doing that he had cum far more quickly than he expected, or wanted. He had read on the internet about men fucking girls for hours, and was disappointed he had managed less than a minute. He knew if he fondled his mother's breasts while he fucked her, he would cum quickly again, but she was asking him to, so he obeyed. Her breasts felt really nice! He found her nipples, and squeezed them, and she moaned! He slid a hand down to her crotch and just explored with his fingers, he had no real idea where her clitoris was, but his fingers stimulated her anyway, and to her surprise she managed an orgasm before Simon spunked.

Falling out of her, Simon stepped back, and looked down at his mother's bottom, still showing the signs of her earlier caning. He put a finger on the marked flesh and traced the welts, in awe of the opportunities ahead. "So, mom, now you know what I want. What's in it for Sal?"

Julia whispered, "Darling, please undo these cuffs, we can talk about it."

"What about Sal? I get to fuck you whenever I want, what does Sal get from all this?"

"I don't know, Simon, what does she want?"

He stepped close behind her and started fondling her breasts again. "You and dad are making lots of money from all this. Sally wants some of it. New clothes and things."

"Yes, dear, sure, we can go shopping this weekend."

"And like I said, I'm going to want to fuck you, mom. Whenever I want to."

Julia groaned. "Yes, okay."

His hand slid back down to her ass, to the welts. "I'm going to want to cane you again too, mom. Whenever I feel like it."

"Please undo the cuffs, darling. My arms are aching."

"You agree about the caning?"

"Yes dear, whatever you want. Whenever you want."

Simon reached up and unlocked the cuffs, and his mother brought her arms down and massaged her sore wrists. She turned around to face him, and forced a smile. "What a day," she whispered. Simon told her to remove the blouse, and as she did so she saw his eyes go back down to her breasts, to her erect nipples. "You can touch them if you want darling. I guess they belong to you now."

"Get on the bed, mom."

"Again, darling? My god you are insatiable."

Sally laughed aloud, her mother sounded quite excited as she said that, climbing on the bed beside her daughter. Julia smiled up at her son as he knelt astride her thighs. Crouching down, Simon took her right nipple in his mouth, while his hands roamed over her other breast and down to her crotch. She turned her head towards her daughter. "Are you sure you are okay with this, Sal, baby?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.