Making Partner - Cover

Making Partner

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Julia's husband hopes to be made partner in his law firm, but the offer is conditional on Julia being accepted by the other partners. She has to present herself to each partner for approval. Once accepted, Julia has to provide sexual services to Greg’s clients. The story evolves into more severe female submission and humiliation, after the son finds out what his mother is doing. Read the codes, and only go beyond the first few chapters if those more extreme codes interest you.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Enema   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

Mrs Hannan arrived at the address she had been given, another palatial home that reminded her of the benefits awaiting her if Greg managed to make Partner. Stepping out of the car, she walked to the front door and rang the bell at 11 am as instructed. She was wearing a black leather skirt, pale pink blouse, red bra and suspender belt, stockings, high heel shoes, and those horrible red panties that her husband had apparently innocently returned to her, in a brown paper parcel, saying only that, "Mr Major says you are to wear these when you go to your next appointment."

She didn't open the parcel until Greg had left for work, and when she did she found the knickers that Mr Major had confiscated the day before. It was obvious that Mr Major had masturbated into them, and she nearly rebelled at that. It was disgusting to have him use her undies that way, and quite degrading for him later to return them and expect her to wear them when she went to meet one of his Partners. But in the end, as the clock clicked closer to the time she had to leave, she reluctantly pulled them on and adjusted her skirt, and set off to see whoever wanted to 'get to know her better'. Would this be the guy who black balled her at that awful dinner? She assumed he would want to fuck her, and just hoped that Greg didn't know what she was doing in support of his candidacy.

To her surprise the door was opened by an attractive woman, whom Julia recognized as the wife of one of the Partners! She had met the woman several times at Company social events, but had hardly spoken with her, because back then she was just the wife of an employee and the Partners didn't mix much with such people. She wished she could remember the woman's name. Fortunately the woman introduced herself, holding out her hand and saying, "Julia, how nice of you to come. I'm Tracy Wilson, my husband Mark is one of the Partners. Please come in."

Julia almost felt she was expected to kiss the hand, but managed just to take it in a firm grip and smile and say, "Hi, thank you for letting me visit." She was rather in awe of the woman, knowing that she and her husband had the ability to make or break her husband's attempt to become a Partner. She wondered why Tracy was at home, if as she suspected Mark was waiting inside and intending to fuck her. She followed Tracy into a beautiful living room, immaculately decorated, expecting to see Mark Wilson waiting for sex, and thinking to herself, 'if I do this right, Greg and I will soon own a house like this. I hope Tracy isn't intending to watch, I don't think I could do that!'

But Mark wasn't waiting in the living room. Tracy offered her a glass of wine, which Julia gratefully accepted. The woman explained that her husband was at work! That left Julia quite confused. Why was she here then? Was it really just genuinely for Tracy to get to know her? Anyway for some time they sat and chatted, Tracy asking about Julia's children and her plans to buy a house, but seemingly reticent about telling Julia much about herself. Julia tried to get her to tell of her experiences with Mr Major, and what life was like now Mark was a Partner, but Tracy wouldn't talk about it, keeping the conversation focused on Julia and her husband. She did say that their life had been much better since Mark's promotion, but wouldn't be more specific.

After a while Tracy asked if Julia would like to look around the house. Like any woman, Julia agreed eagerly, and they set off. The house was indeed beautiful, and lavishly furnished. The tour took a strange twist when they entered the main bedroom. The bed was a huge four poster, which impressed Julia, but the thing that caught her interest was a curious object on the floor in front of the bed. A sort of large box with a curved top, that reminded Julia of a saddle lying on the floor. It was padded with bright red leather, and had a strange yellow ribbed thing on the top.

"What on earth is that," Julia asked.

Tracy giggled, and said, "I call it the Beast. Mr Major gave it to me a few weeks ago. He says it is to make up for Mark being away so much, and I have to say he is right. It's a most amazing self-masturbation toy! Want to try it?"

Julia was embarrassed, but also excited. She had spent a lot of time alone lately, and had read a lot about sex toys, but had been too shy even to buy a vibrator. Blushing, she obeyed Tracy's instructions, took off her panties, and went to squat over the Beast. Her skirt was too tight, so, urged to do so by Tracy, she stood up and took it off. Tracy commented, "I'm glad to see that you wear stockings and suspenders, that's definitely something Mr Major will approve of. Or was it his instruction?"

Julia flushed, wondering how much Tracy knew. Had Mr Major fucked Tracy too? Did he fuck her regularly? If only the more experienced woman would be open about those things, so many of her concerns would be answered! She smiled sheepishly. Tracy said, "Take your top off too, make yourself comfortable before you start."

She did so, standing briefly for Tracy to inspect her body and her undies, half expecting to be told to remove the bra, but no, Tracy just beckoned her to settle on the Beast. Slowly Julia lowered herself down, kneeling astride it and adjusting herself over the ribbed lump on the top. Nothing happened! She looked up at Tracy. "How do you turn it on?"

"It's automatic, there don't seem to be any controls. It took me a bit of experimenting to work out how to make it start, and I still don't really understand how to control it. You have to press down and sort of wriggle to turn it on."

Julia adjusted herself so her weight was on the lump, then she wriggled her hips. Suddenly there was a loud humming sound and Julia gasped, and her mouth came open. "Oh my god yes." After a minute, she said, "Oh my that's nice."

Tracy knelt in front of Julia, watching her face and smiling. After a few minutes, she asked, "Marvelous, isn't it?" Julia nodded her head, by now too excited to speak.

The Beast was moving, vibrating, against Julia's crotch, and the sensation was delightful. She adjusted herself, leaning forward so her clit was in more direct contact. Thinking that Julia was reaching forward for a kiss, Tracy lent forward too and kissed her on the mouth. Julia didn't protest. It had been a long time since she had been really kissed, and she had never been kissed this way by a woman. So instead of pulling back, she just opened her mouth and allowed Tracy to put her tongue inside, while the Beast did its work on her clitoris.

When Tracy reached around and unclipped the bra, Julia closed her eyes in embarrassment but made no protest, just pressed herself down onto the wild thing under her. Tracy started to massage her breasts, her nipples.

Julia was getting really aroused, when suddenly the machine stopped moving! She broke off the kiss and looked at Tracy in dismay. "It's stopped. What do I have to do?"

Tracy looked disappointed, "I'm really sorry darling I don't know why it does that, I think it must be broken. But if you wriggle again it normally starts up again."

Julia wriggled, and indeed the marvelous vibrations started again, slowly at first, then fast, then slowing down again tantalizingly. "Oh god, this is agony, I am so close!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.