Instant Messages, Emails, and Strange Text Messages - Cover

Instant Messages, Emails, and Strange Text Messages

Copyright© 2011 by BlackStallion21

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elizabeth was single and needed a boost in life... Wouldn't you like to know what it is?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Dedicated to L.E.S. – you know who you are!

My name is Elizabeth.

I've been a Med-Tech and a Medical Billing Clerk at the local doctor's office for about the past year. There's really nothing about my job that I would call 'exciting' or 'thrilling' but it's a job, and I went to school for it, so I don't rarely complain. I just go on about my day as it were, and go about my normal routine.

I don't have a boyfriend, but not for lack of trying, but as I think about it, it's probably for the better. It gives me more time to focus on my work and not worry about having to answer to a man.

Last month I went into work on a Monday morning, and started my day as I usually do, but only to find a strange email in my inbox of my email account. I paid it no mind at first and answered all of the ones that were sent by my boss, and the pharmaceutical company that we deal with, and a couple from my coworkers and friends.

Once finished, I looked at the name of the sender to make sure it wasn't a virus, and when it didn't look too fishy, I decided to open it up.

To: e_lizlove1234

From: wouldntyouliketoknow

I'd like to play a game. It's nothing that will harm you, I'm not Jigsaw from the movie series SAW™, but in the end, if you do as I tell you, you'll be rewarded. Do not reply to this or any email that I send you, for I won't receive them, this is a monitored email account. I'll be in touch.

... And just like that, my day was off to a strange start, with a week ahead that only promised to get better.

I didn't pay much attention to the email, as I had loads of work to do, because it was Monday and my Mondays are like everyone else's. Crazy paperwork to start the work week, and also if we were short handed, I would also have to stand in as a Nurse's Aid, as I sometimes would be required to do on Mondays and Tuesdays. So all in all, I was a pretty busy girl!

Lunch time came in no time flat today, and I was eager to take my 45minute break. I walked over to the Subway™ restaurant that was adjacent our building, after taking the orders from my coworkers and ordered lunch. I had left my phone on my desk as I normally did, because no one seemed to bother my things. When I returned, a picture message was being downloaded to my phone.

'Probably my friend Michael sending those damn forwards again, ' I thought as I just glanced at it, and kept walking to deliver lunch to my fellow employees. When I came back, the message had fully downloaded, but the phone number wasn't Michael's. It actually looked semi-familiar, but I didn't fully recognize it. When I opened it up, it was a two page message, and the first page just simply said, "Clue Number One."

The second page was a picture of someone's neck. There was a tattoo of a Chinese hieroglyphic on the person's neck, but I didn't recognize it at all. Puzzled, I saved the text message, and went back into my email inbox, and decided to make sure I saved the email too, and I finished my day at work.

The next day came, and although I was a little excited about possibly finding another email, I tried to keep my cool when I entered the office. Straight into my email inbox, only to find the boring emails of my coworkers and friends. I decided to put it out of my mind, so I didn't get worked up over nothing, and so I could do my work.

For the most part, the day went as planned. Nothing strange, no text messages at lunch, just the makings of a normal day at the office; until 2pm that is. I was finishing a billing report, and my yahoo instant messenger popped up, and started blinking.

NEW MESSAGE FROM: WOULDNT.YOU.LIKE.TO.KNOW

I clicked ACCEPT and the dialog box popped up.

wyltk: hello elizabeth

e_lizlove1234: who is this?

wyltk: come on blondie, what's my email address? you really think i'm going to tell you that?

e_lizlove1234: can you give me another clue as to who you are? you're going to get me into trouble at my job if you keep this up!

wyltk: no i won't get you in trouble, and you're just going to have to take my word for that, and yes i can give you another clue. i met you about a year ago and i have had a crush on you since then.

e_lizlove1234: do I know you personally, and did i know you had this crush on me?

wyltk: wouldn't you like to know! ta ta for now. bye.

Ok this was officially starting to get weird. I racked my brain for ever that night. Could this be my boss, and he's just being a goofball? I mean, he's notorious for playing little games, but not like this. Could it be a guy from class? I met a lot of people in my classes, who the hell could this be?

Sleep didn't come easily that night, and Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday didn't come any easier at work. My boss was hounding me about the reports, because my mind was seemingly off in another world, and my new found stalker had gone silent as far as the IM's and emails, but was now sending me one picture a day of what was turning out to be a really attractive set of body parts. Wednesday: a bicep, Thursday: the fingers of a left hand, and Friday: a very sexy picture of a nipple. The weekend was quiet, and nothing came.

By the next Monday, I was actually looking for a possible way to either end this game, or speed it up some, but either way it was getting pain-stakingly annoying. And just when I thought I couldn't take any more, and I was going to go nuts, the stakes got higher!

I opened my email inbox, standard routine, and this time I found another email from my stalker. I couldn't pass it up. I had to open it before I opened anything else. My boss, coworkers, and dumb forwards from my friends had to wait, this was more important. And it had an attachment that I had to download too? This couldn't wait!

To: e_lizlove1234

From: wouldntyouliketoknow

I know what you did last summer!

Just kidding, I told you I wouldn't harm you, I just thought that would be funny. Anyway, I have a feeling you are probably getting annoyed by my silly game, and today I have a way for you to find out who I am, and what I really want!

Attached are three pictures. Open them in order, they tell a story. If you like what you see, and would like to partake in it, there will be instructions for you to follow.

If you don't want to partake, the delivery man that is coming to your job at 3:15pm will have one of two packages for you to sign off and take. I liked the movie The Matrix, so If you want to continue, you will sign for the BLUE Package, and you will follow the instructions in the envelope and you will do exactly what it says. Then I will send you an email with directions to be able to find out where I am, and you shall get your reward.

Should you want to END this right here today, you will sign for the RED Package, and there will be a parting gift located inside, and you will never hear from me again, but you also will never see who I really am either!

It's your choice. Chose Wisely!

Please Open Attachment One, Two, and Three in consecutive order.

I was hyperventilating and my heart was beating out of my chest. Something like this has never happened to me. I was more than excited, I was elated! I wanted to find out who he was, but I didn't want to get there, and not like what I see... 'One step at a time Lizzy, ' I coaxed myself.

<<<downloading>>>

Picture one was of the sexiest torsos I've ever laid eyes on. It hadn't a rippling six pack on it, but it also wasn't a beer gut either, not that I have a problem with thick guys, but it is nice to see the body of a man who takes care of himself.

<<<downloading>>>

Picture two had my mouth watering as soon as it popped onto the screen. It was a picture of a thick, meaty 9inch cock with one vein bulging out on the right hand side of it. It had been a long time since I held a cock in my hand, as I mentioned, work has been coming before getting a boyfriend. But at that particular moment, I would have given anything to have that thing in my hands, my mouth or...

<<<downloading>>>

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! The third picture made me instantly wet between the legs, and I don't mean just wet ... soaked is more like it! It was a picture of someone else's creamy wet twat with a man's tongue sticking out, and touching her clit. I wasn't physically ready for that, and my body was showing signs of it. And if I didn't know any better, I would say my leather seat was probably a little bit damp. I couldn't stand this!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.