Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Dad had selected well for the additional help with Nancy's initiation from the men who worked for him. As he had explained to all us after breakfast that morning, Jack Hildebrand was a forty-three-year-old widower whose wife had died two years earlier from ovarian cancer. After grieving for almost a year over her loss, he had finally tried to get back into the dating scene. His fifteen-year-old son, Avery, and fourteen-year-old daughter, Shelly, had been after him to begin looking for a suitable companion for months now. He had dated a bit, but had not found anyone who seemed to be compatible with him or his tastes.

Dad had heard that Jack was now looking to try to reconnect and had been glad to note that Jack's humor had returned. Often, Jack had made comments about sexual things that led Dad to believe that he and his late wife had probably enjoyed a little sexual adventure in their lives before she had passed away. Jack also had complimented Dad on several occasions about just how smoking hot Mom was and how lucky Dad was to be married to such a fine looking woman.

When Jack showed up at our house that afternoon, everyone was dressed. Introductions were made all around and Mom offered Jack a drink, which he accepted. I was immediately amused when I detected the delighted gleam in his eye as he was introduced to Nancy and Adele. Nancy, knowing more about what was to transpire this evening than he did at the time of their introduction, was flushed with excitement. I could see that she was very pleased with Dad's selection of the man who would help with her initiation. In their brief conversation, I noted that they really seemed to warm to each other's presence quickly and to enjoy each other's company. Adele noted it as well and gave me a smile, a wink, and, in one instance, a brush of her hand through my shorts against my cock.

Dad sat down with Jack one-on-one in the family room and began to go into more details about why he had been invited over today. He tentatively felt Jack out about his receptiveness to participating in something like what we'd had going on around here. Dad called me in after about forty-five minutes of discussion that had moved from the abstract to the specific and asked me to join in the explanation.

I was impressed immediately by Jack's manner and his attitude as what we had in mind was made clear to him. I could see his excitement, but I was glad to see that it was tempered with amusement and a mature level of control. This guy was not just after getting his pole waxed. He really wanted to help and participate as a friend to Dad and as a consenting adult. Having seen his reaction upon meeting Nancy, and in his initial conversations with her, I got the impression that he was more excited than he would have been under other conditions, or with someone else.

As Clete, Toby, and Connie arrived at around four, they noticed the pineapple shield in place on the front door ... our new indicator that uninitiated visitors were here. Thus, they kept their clothes on and their comments tempered as they entered.

Adele reacquainted our friends with her mother, Nancy, letting Connie and the boys know that the two of them were now living here. She winked as she whispered to them quietly that her mother had submitted to Master Frank this morning. Connie had to cover her mouth and fight to suppress a squeal of joy at hearing this.

I introduced them all to Jack and everyone got better acquainted. Jack took a while to get over his initial discomfort upon discovering that teenagers, especially Dad's children, would be involved in what to his mind had always been activities reserved for seasoned adults.

As you might expect, it was Connie who helped him dispel his last doubts.

At around five, the men in the game were sitting in the kitchen, along with Jack, who had finally warmed a bit in his conversations with Clete, Toby and me. All the ladies were out by the pool. Connie came in and asked of Dad, "Master Frank; is it all right with you if I went ahead got into uniform for today's event?" Dad and I grinned at each other, and he nodded to me.

I said, "Hey, Slave; why are you still standing there wasting time? You know that you are simply much too overdressed for this occasion. Now get with it!"

Connie squealed with delight and said, "Yes, Master Ron!" Moving over to the foyer closet, she removed a hanger. I almost laughed out loud when she narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips like a stripper as she removed her blouse to reveal her braless, naked tits, which she then hefted a couple of times with her hands. Jack's eyes widened in surprise and delight, but he did not drool ... another sign of his maturity.

Connie finished disrobing and hanging up her clothes. After kneeling and asking me to tie her ribbon collar, she stood up and hugged and kissed me with all the passion she could muster. I returned the favor and she said, "I'll give the others the good news!" She bounded out the door to the back, calling out, "Hey, you guys. The game's on!"

Dad let out a huge laugh and said to Jack, "That one is a REAL firecracker!" Jack smiled broadly and just shook his head.


"Yes! Oh, God! YEESS! AAAAAAHH!" Nancy cried out at the height of her last orgasm as the last man to fuck her pounded into her still tight, but now very-well-used pussy.

Master Frank had foregone the beating for the occasion, since this was not an initiation based on misunderstanding, as had been the case with Cheryl. This was simply a well-designed and well-orchestrated and loving gangbang.

Cheryl and Adele had led Nancy out from the cottage about twenty minutes after Connie had given everyone the go-ahead to get naked at Master Frank's order. It was like a ceremonial procession from the cottage to the table by the pool, which I could not help but think of now as our gangbang altar. It was still very light out in the late afternoon, but the breeze had picked up a bit to keep the bugs away and to cool off the warm summer afternoon a little.

Nancy had been blushing furiously, but we had all seen the sexually-charged excitement in her eyes as well. Adele had been whispering what I thought were words of encouragement to her. Adele told me later that they were actually lewd descriptions of the various acts that Nancy could expect to have perpetrated on her naked soon-to-be-helpless body by all these virile men. That had been why Nancy had been so flushed with arousal when she had arrived at the table. God, but I love my not-so-little slut ... and her mother!

As before, Toby, Clete, and I had placed a cushion on the table surface and had leaned Nancy back onto it. We had tied off her wrists and stretched them over the side of the table, securing them to the table legs and leaving her helpless, except for her legs.

I had noticed that Cheryl and Adele had helped Nancy beforehand to trim and shave her pubic area completely smooth, removing all the hair from her groin and around her ass. She was now bald all around her lovely pussy, revealing her beautiful pussy lips that resembled flower petals. She was so beautiful that she could be taken for a young girl in this light. Every man and teenage boy in attendance had been caught up in awe at her beauty.

I had marveled to see her lewdly spread and displayed before the five aroused and very erect men who would be fucking her mercilessly and the five ladies who would be assisting. It had looked almost as if she had been ready to cum just from the anticipation before anyone even touched her.

We had proceeded from youngest to oldest, with Toby leading the way in the fucking and Penny doing the slut cleanup with her tongue. We had all had our turns, with our associated lady friends assisting afterward.

Now Jack, the last man standing, was pumping his huge load through his impressive, just-slightly-bigger-than-average cock into Nancy with a groan. Cheryl moved over to perform camera duty as Connie stood by eagerly fingering her own slit in anticipation of licking out Nancy's well-fucked pussy to assist Jack.

We all watched as Jack paused to catch his breath, with his cock still imbedded in her pulsing pussy, and gaze at Nancy's flushed but still excited face. As he looked down at her, Jack's expression slowly changed from one of sexual excitement and satisfaction to one of curious interest and then to one of admiration and joy. We watched as Nancy locked eyes with him and smiled beautifully back at him.

They did not say anything and neither did anyone else for almost a full minute. He leaned down to kiss Nancy's left nipple and then he kissed her lips very tenderly. Nancy attempted to raise her head to kiss him deeply, but he pulled back teasingly with a slight smile, as the ropes restrained her. Then we heard Nancy say something that Adele and I recognized right away.

Nancy said softly, "Oh, Jack! You know ... you know, don't you?"

I looked quickly over to Adele and saw that she had heard the same words that she had spoken to me when we first realized that we belonged together just weeks ago. She looked at me with tears of amazement and joy in her eyes and nodded, bringing her hands up to her mouth. We both felt the joy mount when Jack looked down at the junction of his moderately thick cock and Nancy's pink pussy and then back up to her smiling face. He looked mildly surprised and not at all disappointed.

He answered her just as softly and tenderly, "Yes, Nancy. I never would have believed it, but I do know. I really DO know!" He smiled at her and pulled out of her pussy smoothly and then moved around to Nancy's mouth where he lovingly offered her his cock for cleaning, as had all the rest of the men before him. This time, Jack did not grab Nancy's hair to force her. She leaned in to take him into her mouth and seemed to be making love to his cock with her mouth and tongue as she performed her cleanup duty rather than just going through the motions as she had with the rest of us guys.

After Connie finished licking and swallowing the remnants of Jack's cum from Nancy's pussy, we untied Nancy, sat her up, and Kelly got her some water to drink. Adele and Cheryl wiped her off a bit more with a towel in order to remove the perspiration as well as any un-licked bodily fluids that remained.

Nancy let out a 'phew' and said to Cheryl, "Whoo-Hooo! That was just so fuckin' great!" Later, when we all reviewed and enjoyed the video together, we would be able to count at least nine orgasms she had experienced during her time on the table. Three of them had come from the cleanup that Kelly, Penny, and Cheryl had given her with their loving tongues.

Jack invited Nancy to come sit with him so that she could rest and they could talk for a little while and get to know one another better. She took his hand and, with a bashful smile, accompanied him to a spot away from the crowd. As for the rest of us; well, let's just say that we made sure that there were large quantities of other bodily fluids exchanged the rest of that afternoon, along with the expenditure of huge amounts of sexual energy.

At about seven, I got Master Frank's attention and whispered to him. He grinned wickedly and nodded. Turning to his wife and slave, he said, "Slave Cheryl, I know we seem to be having pizza a lot lately. But since it is getting rather late in the afternoon and everyone is probably getting hungry, and it IS so convenient, why don't you call in a big order?"

Then he looked over to where Jack and Nancy were sitting and said, "I think that our new slave, Nancy, should do the honors of offering payment ... and the special tip this time ... to the delivery man."

Jack frowned as we all laughed. Nancy blushed and looked down, but even she could not help chuckling. She looked up at Jack's questioning face and said, "You'll just have to see it to understand it ... or to believe it." We all laughed even harder. Jack just smiled and shrugged.

A few minutes later, everyone had calmed down and we were all just enjoying the evening. The conversation had devolved into a quiet buzz, when I saw Penny get up and lead Toby over to the table on which Cheryl and Nancy had been so thoroughly and soundly fucked over the past few days. They spoke in low tones together, and none of us could hear them. Only a couple of us saw Toby look up suddenly in surprise into Penny's broadly smiling face. We all broke up into gales of laughter by what she said next, loudly enough to cause the neighbor's damned dog to start barking again.

"Hey! 'Bout me?"


Epilogue

We all found out later from Nancy what had transpired at the one meeting with their divorce attorneys where Nancy and George Kostas actually had to be in the same room together. The lawyers had done most of the talking, with their clients limiting their input to signatures, nods, and an occasional, "Yes." When the meeting had broken up, George had asked Nancy if he could speak to her. Nancy had finally nodded and they had moved to the far end of the table away from the others in the room.

George had not apologized for the way he had treated her and Adele over the years, but he had apologized for the actions of the men who had worked for him at one time. He claimed that he had told the men to go and retrieve whatever of the belongings had been taken from his house, but they were explicitly told not to harm the women. The assault and rape had been solely the idea of the men involved. He assured Nancy that the two men were being sought and would be dealt with; and that justice would be served for what the two men had done. Nancy had simply looked at George and said, "Okay. Goodbye, George," and had walked away, hoping never again to see the man to whom she had been married for over twenty years.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.