Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Nancy paused and I could see tears on her cheeks. She looked at us and said, "Before I showed you this DVD, I felt that you should know what had led up to it. Now, I want you to see it."

Dad said, "If this is too uncomfortable for you, Nancy, then perhaps we should forego this."

Nancy shook her head and said, "No. I want you to see it because it will give you insights into what transpired later." She pushed the play button on the remote and we all watched. When Mom tried to get Adele and my sisters and me to leave, Nancy insisted that all of us stay and watch, including Adele, Kelly, and Penny.

The video began with streaking that indicated that it had been transcribed digitally from VHS tape to DVD. When the streaks cleared, we could see and hear the conversation between the large, very fit and handsome black man with a shiny bald head as he spoke to the cameraman, who had to be George Kostas. The conversation was almost word-for-word as Nancy had narrated.

We all watched in awe as Tony impaled Nancy's pussy on screen with his thick black cock. We heard her initial cry of utter sexual delight. Tony's thrust was so forceful that we all heaved a collective gasp. Adele moved into my lap and held onto me tightly as she watched, mesmerized. I looked back and forth from the TV screen to my fiancée, seeing the remarkable resemblance between the young Nancy then and Adele now. It was very eerie.

Tony played Nancy's body like a well-tuned instrument on the video. Nancy's orgasms seemed to connect into one massive cum during almost an hour of continuous deliciously heightened sexual frenzy. George had made sure that he zoomed in to capture Nancy's face and especially her left hand with her sparkling engagement and wedding ring set as much as possible. The fact that this was a married white woman being fucked by an enormous black man seemed to be highlighted by this emphasis on the symbols of marriage on Nancy's dainty white finger. The breaking of so many of society's rules about marriage and relationships and covenants took place right there for the camera to capture.

Tony rode between Nancy's thighs in the missionary position for a while. He had Nancy turn over and lift her ass to take her doggy style. Later he pushed her down and rode her while she lay flat on her stomach with his cock piercing her pussy between her thighs from behind.

I found it strange that Tony had not removed his large and flashy gold wristwatch during sex. Neither did he remove a gold chain bracelet on the opposite wrist. This seemed like a callous thing to do.

That thought passed as I watched him roll onto his back and lift Nancy over the top of him to have her ride him cowgirl style from above for a while. He finished in the missionary position and pulled his deflating cock out after his own orgasm to show the close-up image of her pink pussy dripping with his black man's sperm while he pulled her labia apart with his fingers to show the thick, white globs of his spunk. Finally, he had her scoop his cum and eat it in a close-up shot for the camera before having her use her mouth and tongue to clean his balls and cock.

One thing had been clear to me during the entire video segment. Nancy's expression during the whole event showed that she had been totally captivated by her black lover. She truly was this black man's bitch from the look on her face. She had been completely taken and fucked by a master.

Nancy paused the video and looked at us, confirming my observation by what she said next. "As you could see from the video, I was his bitch in fact as well as in name. I was so taken by him at that point that he could have had me do anything he wanted that night and I would have eagerly complied. I shiver even now sometimes at the memory of being that much under the control of a man who was not my husband. George was busy masturbating the whole time. He must have cum at least twice just watching as Tony had his way with me.

"When we finished and Tony was dressed to leave, he reminded George that he would come by to get me at seven o'clock on Friday for our date. George hesitated, but nodded without saying anything. He let Tony out and came back inside to put away the video equipment.

"I was still naked and had sperm all over my vagina and thighs. I had hoped that George would help me clean up and hold me and tell me that he still loved me for helping him fulfill his fantasy. He simply left me there without a word and went to our bedroom and closed the door. He went to sleep without saying anything to me. I cried for hours and slept on the sofa that night.

"The next morning, we barely spoke as we left for our respective work places. At work, Tony treated me as if we had not spent the evening fucking like minks. He was cordial and professional the whole day and the next. When we were alone at one point, he reminded me to be ready for Friday night and he told me what I was to wear for him.

"On Friday afternoon, I went home and dressed in a short black body-hugging dress without any underwear. George was silent during the whole preparation. In fact, he hardly said two words to me the whole time we waited.

"Tony arrived and I nervously tried to kiss George goodbye. He turned his cheek and would not even kiss me on the lips. I started to get nervous, but I told him I loved him as he shut the door behind us.

"Tony showed me a wonderful time that evening and all day Saturday. We went dining and dancing Friday night. At his place, he was a considerate lover and treated me very well in bed. He still fucked me silly, three times that night, keeping me in a wild frenzy all night long and most of the next day with his tongue, his fingers, and his thick cock, leaving me very well satisfied.

"But he never tried to get me to connect with him on an emotional level. He made it clear that while I was his bitch, I was still George's wife, and he was not trying to break up our marriage. This was simply an arrangement to fulfill a business agreement and I was simply someone for him to fuck as he pleased.

"I knew that I would never be the same after this date with Tony. But I also knew that I would have to hide from George the fact that I loved being made love to by a master cocksman like Tony. He would be jealous; and with good reason. I still loved George and would never leave him, but I would always have that lingering hunger for Tony's cock and his skill in bed.

"Tony returned me to George on Saturday evening, but did not walk me to the door. He kissed me deeply and sent me back to my husband as George's wife, but also as the well-fucked bitch of another man.

"George was anxious when I arrived. He had hardly slept the whole night and day, worrying about me and wondering if I would even come back to him at all. I assured him that he was my one true love and that I still loved him deeply. I never mentioned to him about my secret yearning. I also promised myself that I would never give in to that yearning. I would simply have to learn to do without.

"George tried to get me to watch the videotape of the previous Wednesday night with him, but I declined. He kept on and begged me. Finally after a week, I gave in and we watched it together in the nude. After it was over, George threw me down on the floor and attacked me with all the fervor of a rapist. While I was shocked, I must admit that he had me turned on with the wild frenzy of his attack. I must have cum three times in that wild encounter and George came at least twice.

"A month later, George begged me to let him set up another evening with Tony. I pretended that I was not interested, but I finally relented, secretly excited at the prospect of another fling with Tony and his wonderful cock. Tony agreed, but with the same requirement that I spend one whole twenty-four-hour period exclusively with him afterward, starting the following Friday evening. George agreed and we had another wild Wednesday evening of Tony's riding me to sexual heights while George watched and captured the event on videotape.

"I could not help myself when we finished. I threw my arms around Tony and kissed him all over his face and neck and told him how wonderful he had been. I even told Tony in front of George that I was his bitch. I believe that he was embarrassed at my display in front of my husband. If I had been more astute and less aroused, I might have recognized the signs of worry and displeasure coming from George and held back a bit.

"I should tell you now that that night's sexual activities in the next video segment on this DVD would probably bore you. It is basically a repeat of the previous segment. The only differences are my more blatant and slutty responses to Tony's kisses, touches, and fucking.

"When Tony left, George was furious at me. He called me a black cock whore and slapped me. Once again, he left me in the living room and went to bed without me. I was devastated. I cried and cried. I never got to sleep.

"At work the next day, I confessed to Tony what had happened when he asked why I was upset. He said he was sorry for causing a rift in my relationship with George. That was not what he had in mind in all of this when it had begun, and it was not what he wanted now. But he reiterated that he still expected his payment on Friday. I nodded, but I was not sure what to think about this, given George's reaction the night before.

"George and I hardly spoke Thursday or Friday. On Friday evening, when Tony arrived, I was dressed and ready to go. George met Tony at the door and said that he was not going to let me go with Tony this evening or any other evening. It was all over and he did not want to see Tony again, nor did he want Tony to have anything to do with me anymore or me with him. I could see Tony was very angry, but he held his temper and just walked away.

"Tony did not say anything to me at all the next week during work. I was sorry that this strange situation had put us into this fix. I even entertained thoughts one day briefly of secretly meeting with Tony for more sexual adventures, but I dismissed them as simply the wanton thoughts of a desperate woman, which I did not want to become.

"George and I began to get over our rift and we were more cordial. But we did not make love during that following week at all.

"When Friday came, I was on my way to my car to leave work when a van sped up to me and a hand dragged me in. I smelled something strange on the cloth that was placed over my mouth and nose and I passed out.

"When I woke, I was in a basement somewhere and I was naked. There were five naked black men with large cocks and wearing masks standing around me. They called me all sorts of names and threatened me with all sorts of deviant sexual acts.

"They began their assault by spitting on me and pinching me and squeezing my breasts viciously before putting me on the floor on my hands and knees and fucking my pussy with one man from behind and one man with his cock in my mouth at the same time. Each man there must have fucked my pussy three times and stuck his cock in my mouth several times whether he came in my mouth or not. Three of them hurt me terribly by raping my ass as well. This went on for hours before they put the drugged cloth over my face and I passed out again.

"When I woke, I was dressed and in my car, sitting in my parking place at my apartment. It was almost midnight. I smelled like sperm and I was sore all over, especially my anus.

"When I got to our apartment, George was frantic. He took me in his arms to hug me saying how worried he had been. When he caught a whiff of the smell that was on me, he recoiled and slapped me, calling me a slut and a whore. I finally got him to calm down and listen long enough to tell him what had happened to me. He was furious, but not at me this time. He blamed Tony, even though I had not seen Tony at all; nor had I seen any indication that my rapists were connected to Tony in any way.

"George called the police and they sent two officers to investigate. They took sperm samples from me. DNA testing was relatively new on the scene and they did not have the right equipment for it then. The officers inquired about the details of the event and asked about strange activities in and around the event. At George's insistence, I told them there was nothing out of the ordinary in our lives that might have caused me to be a target for rape. They said they would continue to investigate.

"That week, an anonymous videotape showed up at the police station addressed to the officers on my case. It showed me with Tony on our weekend date together and it included footage of us together in Tony's bed with a date and time stamp clearly visible. Someone else had videotaped us together without my knowledge. I could only surmise that Tony was involved in some manner.

"The officers showed the tape to George and me. I had never felt so betrayed in all my life as I felt toward Tony at that point. Then I felt truly betrayed by the policemen as they began to formulate a theory that I was not really a rape victim, but that I was a loose woman with a penchant for black cock. They threatened to charge me with filing a false police report. George had to hire a lawyer to deal with the police and it took months to clear up the situation to where they decided not to charge either George or me.

"I was devastated at the treatment I had received from the police. My bosses at work were not pleased that I had been the subject of a police investigation involving a sexually-related matter that may have been my own fault. They let me go without any forwarding references.

"I had not seen Tony since work on that Friday and I did not really want to see him after that. One month later, a plain brown box showed up in our mailbox addressed to George. Inside was a note that said simply, 'Payback is a Bitch.' Also inside were two videotapes. One was a copy of the video that had been sent to the police of my weekend with Tony. The other was a videotape of the entire gang rape I had suffered.

"None of the men were clearly visible in the second tape. The angle and the professional editing actually made it look as if I was not really being raped, but was a willing participant in a gang rape fantasy video. I was appalled and claimed repeatedly to George that I really had been raped.

"George was furious and struck me several times, not believing my claims. Even at that point, he claimed that I had made up the rape to cover the fact that I was still a black cock whore, just as he had known since that first time I had gone out with Tony. I kept denying this and claiming that I loved him. He rebuffed my insistent claims and seemed to ignore me.

"Over the next few weeks, George got colder and colder to me. We did not make love any more. In fact, from that time on, he only touched me sexually as a means of masturbating himself into my body.

"On one of those occasions, Adele was conceived. That act of selfish sexual gratification on George's part came to be one of my greatest blessings. Having a daughter as lovely and intelligent as Adele has been my one greatest highlight out of what has become a hateful and loveless marriage. Yet, George extended his disdain for me to include his only child. He denied her the love and affection a child needs and deserves all her life.

"I now had no references for getting a job, and no money of my own. Therefore, I could not afford the proceedings that would have been involved to divorce George, and he seemed to relish making my life a living hell from that time on.

"He eventually began to have affairs, especially when he was away on business. As late as six months ago, I was sure that he had been banging his secretary regularly. One time, ten years ago, he even gave me gonorrhea that he had picked up from some street whore in New Orleans. I was so humiliated when I was diagnosed with it by my doctor. When I confronted George, he denied having giving it to me and even accused me of getting it from some black man I might have picked up in a bar while he was out of town on business.

"He really is a cruel and horrible man. While I can believe that those men who attacked us out in the back yard today worked for him, I still cannot believe that he told them to assault us sexually. He is too much of a businessman to allow anything like ordering or allowing something like this to get too close to him.

"Regardless of why those two men did it, I simply cannot have this reported to the police. They would connect me to that old case and my own personal hell would open up again beneath my feet. This time it could drag Adele into its filth as well. I WON'T have it. I just won't!"

We all breathed a collective sigh as Nancy finished her story. Mom beat Adele to Nancy this time, to hug her and cry with her as they rocked gently and let the stress ebb away in the tears. I held Adele and let her cry into my chest. I assured her that I would not let anything bad happen to her. I reassured her that I loved her and her mother.

"Ron," Adele said to me softly at last. "While I would love to sleep with you again tonight and every night for the rest of my life," she paused and sniffed. Then she looked at me through her moist eyes and smiled. "I need to sleep with Mom tonight. Do you understand?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.