Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

The Wednesday wake-up call for me came from my soul mate. I woke to the feeling of Adele's wonderful tongue licking my thighs and my cock. When she saw that I was awake, she smiled up at me and began to move up, sliding her body along mine with as sexy a look on her face as I had ever seen. She leaned down to lick my chest once on the way up my body.

When her face was over mine, she whispered huskily, "I feel soooo sexy! I feel soooo wicked! I want to do all sorts of nasty things to your baaahh-dy and have them done to mine!" Her voice changed to one of a little girl as her face took on the faux innocence aspect. Breathily she said, "Do you think that makes me ... bad?"

I growled softly, "Of course you are bad, you nasty little slut!" as I reached around her and grabbed her ass.

She pouted her lips at me and asked, "Will I need to be ... punished?"

I reached up and tickled her ribs sending her into a paroxysm of laughter that must have pealed throughout the house. As we tussled, I rolled her onto her side and rose up beside her. When the laughter had subsided a bit, I said, "I will have to devise some suitable punishment for my baaaaad girl. Maybe I'll have Master Clete punish you with that big cock of his. After all, isn't that what most bad girls want, a big cock?"

Adele looked at me keenly for a moment and then smiled and shook her head. By her expression you would think I was the most ignorant person on earth. She said, "Ron, that idea that women only crave a big cock is mostly just a figment of men's imaginations and their fears of inadequacy, as well as a ploy used by some cruel girls to put guys down.

"Having heard a lot of my more adventurous female acquaintances talking at school over the years and having had the pleasure of having fucked you, Toby, and Clete, I think I can relieve the concern of at least ONE man in the world concerning big-cock envy.

"You need to understand that the pussy is one of the most accommodating sets of muscles in human physiology. A girl can take a huge cock and enjoy the sensation of begin filled by it; true. But, within a few minutes after the guy withdraws, her pussy will contract almost completely back to normal. Then she can derive just as much, if not more, pleasure from a guy with an average-size or even a small cock who knows what he is doing."

She smiled seductively, "Trust me; it's more about the talent of the guy employing the equipment he has, rather than the size he brings. The only exception I can think of might be female porn stars, who like to have partners with big cocks just so they can show off unusual sexual positions that would be almost impossible for normal people. For them, it's all about showing themselves off by being with a well-hung guy.

"So! You can tell all your friends with average-size or small cocks that their size does not really matter as much as they might think and it is just not something they need to be concerned about. But they had better be prepared to be all around experts with fingers and tongues, and be willing to be selfless and adventurous. Okay?"

I said with obvious amazement, "You need to start an advice column called 'Dr. Adele!' You could probably cure a lot of sexual hang-ups in a lot of men."

She just shook her head at this. Then she smiled at me with the brilliance of the sun saying without any game phoniness, "Oh, Ron, I have never been happier in my life! And I owe it all to you. I want to wake up in your arms every day for the rest of my life. And that is now possible. I ... I almost can't believe it." Tears had begun to form in her eyes as she said that last part.

I leaned in and kissed her briefly. I had already discovered the difficulties of maintaining a long kiss when a girl is crying. A fellow had to let off reasonably quickly in order to let her breathe, since her nose could get blocked easily at a time like this.

Surprisingly, my cock was only slightly twitching. After the workout it had been through the night before, I was not really in any need of relief at that point; although, if she had offered to give me relief anyway, I probably would not have refused. Make that, definitely would not have refused.

"Hey, you two lovebirds," came an almost-whisper from the doorway to my bedroom. I rolled over to see that Cheryl ... Mom had pushed the door open and was leaning against the doorjamb there with her arms crossed over her naked body with a grin on her face. I felt Adele move beside me and start to sit up. "I'm about to go down and make coffee," Mom said a little louder. "Would anyone care to join me for bagels and muffins before I have to get ready to go to work?" I quickly kissed Adele and we rose to join her.


After Mom and Dad left, I asked Kelly and Penny what they had planned for the day. They mentioned that they had wanted to meet some of the girls with whom they played softball and had usually hung around with up until this family situation had begun to consume their time and attention. They also felt like they were way behind on their shopping, so they planned to check out the mall.

I reminded them off-handedly that they could save a lot of money by not buying any panties, since they would not need them anytime soon. They snickered and bobbed their heads twice for timing and said in unison, "Yes, Master Ron," before breaking out into laughter.

In my 'Master Ron' voice, I said to Kelly, "You need to stop by the school and return Mr. Nichols' work shirt sometime. Remember? How about you get that taken care of by tomorrow?"

Kelly groaned and rolled her eyes at the prospect. She was evidently remembering how embarrassed she had been when the older black gentleman had seen her naked in the school bathroom, and a boys' room at that! Then she looked at me with a touch of trepidation. "Is that all? Just return it?" she asked.

I was quiet for a moment to let the suspense build and then I said, "You might offer to thank him in any special way that he might see fit. It just dawned on me that we missed our Tue-Yes-Day activities yesterday. You should take Penny along with you when you go so that you both might express your gratitude.

"Oh! And you need to call that fellow who helped you out, Jimmy, sometime before the end of the week, to arrange to fulfill your promise to him for his help ... and probably make all his wet dreams come true at the same time. Penny can help with that as well. I'll clear things with Clete and Toby later, if that becomes an issue."

I had to chuckle at the thought of the little freshman--now sophomore--virgin getting his brains fucked out for the first time by my smoking hot sisters. The girls looked at each other and smiled as they shook their heads quietly at the implications of all that.

I went out back to knock on the door to the cottage. Mrs. Kostas answered, but she was dressed this time. She was looking much more relaxed and at ease than when she had first arrived here last Friday night. I could see that the emotional atmosphere around here was agreeing with her. I said, "With Mom and Dad at work, and with my sisters and me heading out on two different sets of errands, you will be here by yourself for a while. Is that okay?"

Mrs. Kostas smiled at me and said, "Thank you for letting me know. But Adele will be here with me. We have some things we need to go over and we need to make a grocery list."

Adele came up behind her, dressed as well. Adele smiled and said, "I'm going to stay here with Mom this time, if that's okay. That way she won't be alone." I was mildly disappointed that Adele would not be with me while I ran my errands, but I could understand. She slipped around her mother and gave me a quick kiss and a smile as I said my goodbyes.

Kelly and Penny backed out of the driveway just ahead of me in the small sedan, while I took the SUV out. I waved to them as they turned up the street. I had a moment's alarm when Kelly almost hit the K-Optics service van parked on the curb of our residential street. She stopped in time and swung around it. I turned in the opposite direction and headed out.


Coincidence brought Kelly and Penny back to the house almost as I arrived. I pulled into the drive and was watching the garage door rise as I notice their car pulling around that same fiber optics service van still in place from this morning. They pulled in beside me in the garage as I parked and shut off the SUV.

My sisters were smiling and appeared to be happy with the results of their shopping and seeing their friends. As I closed my car door I said hello to them. I looked forward to getting inside the house and then out back to the cottage to say hello to Adele.

The girls and I heard a short girl's scream and men's harsh voices at the same time and we stopped our talking and moving around so that we could listen. I heard a longer scream and one man shouted, "Hey, Laverne, I don't care what the boss said; I gotta have me a piece of this young stuff!" and let out a harsh laugh.

I then heard a response from another male voice say, "Go for it, Ray, I'm gonna get my dick in Mama's white ass!"

Quickly, I moved to the door leading out the back of the attached garage and looked through the door's small four-paned window. My heart pounded in my chest as I got a look at what was happening out by our pool. I heard another short female scream that must have come from Mrs. Kostas.

Two men, one black and one white, in their mid-thirties to early forties, I guess, were assaulting Adele and her mother. I saw Adele, naked and on her knees in front of the white guy, Ray, evidently. He was trying to push her head toward his crotch as she tried to scratch his rough hands. I saw the black man fall to his knees and I assumed that he was doing something to Mrs. Kostas.

I turned to the shelves right inside the door and grabbed a softball bat that was right there. I said tersely to Penny and Kelly, "You stay here!" and I ran out the door. I was so enraged that I just ran directly at the men with the bat in my hand with no plan except for direct action.

As I got closer, I could see the black man, Laverne evidently, more clearly. I could see now that he had Mrs. Kostas naked and bent over on her hands and knees on the pool deck with her face down. He was busy fucking her upturned ass from behind while she cried out in pain at each vicious thrust he made into her. A red haze fell over my vision as my fury began to take control.

When I got to a point about halfway across the yard, Adele was able to pull away from Ray's dick for a second and she saw me. Instinctively, she called out, "Ron!" alerting Ray to my approach. He turned to face the threat, me. His dick was hanging out of his open fly, but he ignored it as he went into a balanced defensive stance and sneered at me.

When I got within reach of him, I just swung the bat and missed cleanly as he ducked, sidestepped, and punched down on my neck, sending me to the ground in a sprawl. The bat fell from my hands and I was dazed for a second. As my senses began to engage, I felt an impact in my left side that sent a huge, amazing pain through my body as all my reserves of air went out of me. Ray had evidently put the toe of his safety shoe into my kidney behind a very vicious kick. I rolled onto my back in agony and looked up at him. He glared down and looked at me like I was a bug that he was about to stomp out of existence.

That was when I saw a yellow-green blur and saw Ray's head snap to his left and he passed quickly out of my field of view. I rolled over then and saw Laverne with a panicked look on his face as he pulled out of and away from Mrs. Kostas' savaged ass and start to rise, his big black cock deflating rapidly. I saw another yellow-green blur and his head snapped back and his body followed.

In women's fast pitch softball, the standard ball is ten inches in circumference and weighs only about six ounces. It may be called a 'softball' but when it is thrown by a precision infielder, it is anything BUT soft when it connects with its target.

Kelly often plays catcher on her fast pitch softball team and can routinely make the throw-down from a partial crouch at home plate to catch a girl stealing second base. She has the accuracy to put it right on the glove of the shortstop at a point about eight inches in front of the base to foil any runner's attempt at a free base. She does this on such a regular basis that other teams rarely try to steal against her.

Penny has the best infield arm on her team and plays third base. When fielding an infield hit, she can rocket the throw all the way across the diamond to first to get the runner out with ease. Regularly, the girl playing first has to massage her catching hand in the dugout between innings.

As I finally got to my feet and tried to regain my balance, I saw Ray on his hands and knees shaking his head to try to clear it. Laverne was moaning and trying to sit up from being flat on his back. Glancing toward the garage I saw my two sisters side by side with their basket of practice softballs between them. Each had a ball in her hand and an expression of absolute rage on her face. They were poised for their next throws.

The construction of the thirty-six-inch, ten-ounce-drop fast-pitch aluminum softball bat is a thing of beauty. With its built-in lightweight construction, it allows the batter to bring the head around to meet the ball quicker than with a wooden bat. Thus, the impact can actually be greater due to the increased bat speed at the point of contact over that of a heavier wooden bat. I had retrieved the bat that had fallen from my hands and I brought it around with a vengeance to smash into Ray's right kidney. He let out a massive groan and collapsed onto his face, writhing in agony.

Laverne had regained his feet and was attempting to move toward me. I swung again and connected with Laverne's left arm just above the elbow. I was rewarded with the satisfying sounds of a snap and his scream as he reached up with the other hand to grab his wounded arm and stagger out of range of my swing.

Turning again to Ray, I was lining up for what would most assuredly have been a killing blow to his exposed head. A naked Adele appeared out of nowhere to grab my arm. "Ron! No! You'll kill him! You'll go to jail! No!" It took a second or two for what she had said to register.

When I finally turned my attention back to the two scum-bags, Ray had lifted and wrapped his arm around Laverne to lend his aid to his wounded partner. Two more yellow-green blurs impacted them each in the back, causing them to stagger. The two men had to regain their balance as they stumbled toward the gate to our privacy fence, now hanging by only the lower hinge. Now I knew how the assholes had gotten into our back yard. The men picked up speed as they reached it and rushed on out.

My breathing started to come back under control and the berserker rage began to leave me. I heard Adele calling out, "Mom! Mom!" When I turned to the sound of her voice, I saw that Adele was kneeling and holding her mother in her arms. Both were kneeling and I noticed they were both crying. Mrs. Kostas was in tears and was moaning, "Adele, it stings, Honey! That bastard fucked my ass and it stings badly!"

I rushed over and wrapped Adele and her mother in my arms. I was still shaking with my remaining rage, and now a little bit with the delayed fear. "Are you okay? Adele, are you okay?"

She said quickly, "I'm okay; really; I'm fine. It's Mom. He ... he raped her ass!"

Immediately, I scooped a naked Mrs. Kostas up in my arms and she held on with her arms around my neck. I carried her into the main house as if she weighed almost nothing. I guess my adrenaline was still kicking me into high gear.

I raced up to my bathroom with the older woman held securely in my arms, with Adele following us. Laying Mrs. Kostas gently down on the rug beside the tub, I turned on the water to let it start to fill. I said to her, "I'll be right back," and raced to my parents' bathroom and the medicine cabinet. I did a quick scan and found the hemorrhoid ointment and some ibuprofen.

Quickly, I dashed back to my bathroom, where Adele had caught up and was holding and talking soothingly to her mom. I said, "I have something for you." I quickly gave the ibuprofen to Adele and nodded toward the plastic tumbler on the sink stand.

Gently turning Mrs. Kostas to her side, I squeezed out some of the soothing ointment and began to massage it onto the tender skin around her anus. She jumped at the initial contact, but relaxed as the soothing stuff began to work its magic, telling me that it felt better. I began to work some of it inside her anal opening, in an attempt to ease the rawness of the tissues just inside, and managed to insert it to a depth of about one knuckle of my index finger. I could not detect any other moisture there, so the bastard who had been raping her must not have ejaculated before the girls and I had intruded on their 'fun.'

I tried speaking softly to her to try to ease the anxiety she surely must be experiencing after so brutal an attack. "This will ease your discomfort, Mrs. Kostas. It shouldn't take long."

She surprised me with a snort and a laugh. Looking back over her shoulder at me, Mrs. Kostas said, "Ron! Now that you've got your finger up my ass, the least you could do is call me Nancy. It's only fair."

Even in my current mood, I had to laugh when what she said hit me. I replied, "Alright, Nancy. We will get you into the tub and I'm calling 9-1-1."

"NO! No police! NO!" Nancy seemed frantic all of a sudden. "I won't go through that again! No! Promise you won't call them! Ron! Please promise!" Taken aback by her outburst and the panicked tone she carried in her entreaties, I assured her that I would not call. I would try to talk some reason into her later when things had calmed a bit.

Adele shoved three of the two-hundred milligram ibuprofen tablets past her mother's lips and gave her a tumbler of water with which to wash them down. I helped Nancy up and placed her in the tub to let the water begin to soothe her as it rose. Adele, still naked, climbed in with her and lay against her mother to comfort her, even though the limited space in the tub made for a snug fit. The water continued until it covered most of them before I turned it off.

I asked again if Adele was okay and she assured me she was. She surprised me with the level of vitriol in her voice when she said, "I just wish I had bit that son of a bitch's nasty cock off when he shoved it in my mouth! It would have served him right!"

Now she was past the fear stage and into anger in a major way. She looked up at me with a very uncharacteristic black rage on her face and hissed, "Heee did thissss! Those were HIS men! I hated him before, but now I loathe the man. I hope that he dies an agonizing slow death and rots in hell!"

I looked at her in uncomprehending surprise. I asked, "Who? Who are you talking about?"

She looked at me with the blackest eyes I had ever seen. She said as if she were spitting, "My ... daddy!"

I was livid! As I turned to leave the bathroom to do ... something, Dad raced in. Kelly and Penny followed him in--evidently, they had called Dad and he had raced home from work to deal with the invasion of his home and property, and the attack on his guests. There was a moment of confusion as everyone tried to talk at once.

Dad shouted, "Quiet!" and began with the Kostas ladies, asking first for his own assurance that they were all right. They assured him that they would be all right, and Nancy begged again for no calls the police. Dad could not understand it either, but agreed not to call them for now.

He waved everyone else out of the bathroom so that he could talk to the ladies by himself. He even flicked his head indicating that I should leave.

I was sort of zoned out by now. My guts were still reeling from the confrontation in our backyard. I realized now that I could have been seriously hurt by those two goons. I could even be dead. I could also have wound up in serious trouble with the law if I had delivered that head blow with the bat that I had intended to give that guy, Ray. I'd be up on manslaughter charges at least, if Adele had not stopped me at the height of my rage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.