Mixed Messages
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Coming out of my initial shock, I took a deep breath and looked at Adele. My darling had been speechless up to this point, except for her one-word exclamation, as she had watched her mother strip down to the altogether. "MOM!" she said again sharply in amazement, staring with her mouth hanging open. Mrs. Kostas just looked over at her daughter and smiled thinly while still blushing only slightly.

The demon prompted me and I smiled arrogantly, first at Adele, and then over at my sisters. I said simply, "You three slaves have got about one minute to get those clothes off and your collars on." When all three of them sat there motionless at first and simply let their chins drop, I said, "Now!"

Looking around, I saw them begin to smile among themselves, and I heard Penny snicker as she led the way by beginning to strip. There was a frantic frenzy as the girls all shed their clothing and began to scramble through their pockets to retrieve their ribbons. I knew that they would have their ribbons close by.

Adele evidently had regained her composure and her confidence. She was the first to kneel in front of me and ask, "Would you tie my collar on, please, Master Ron?" She was looking down and totally failing at the demure look. She was evidently more relieved and amused than anything else. As I was tying her ribbon, Penny and Kelly knelt, awaiting their turns, giggling the whole while.

After I had tied all the ribbons and had my slaves stand one at a time and kiss me with a great deal of passion and groping, we all broke into relieved laughter. Mrs. Kostas asked the girls about their ribbons and animal tokens. They all gushed about how they had come to enjoy wearing their collars and how they had named their tokens. Kelly told her about Connie's. Then Penny, caught up in the excitement of the moment, unthinkingly said, "And Mom's is a puppy dog that Master Frank named Bitchy."

I looked down, pinched the bridge of my nose with the forefinger and thumb of my right hand, and just shook my head. Mrs. Kostas, instead of being aghast, actually grinned broadly.

She said, "I thought the original little talk when your mom and dad got home was going to be entertaining. Now, that conversation promises to be VERY interesting! Oh! This just keeps getting better by the minute."

She snickered as she looked at my face. "Oh, don't look so unnerved, Ron! I'm all right. I just did not expect ... well ... I didn't ... Hell, I didn't know what I expected. But I just know that the story behind all of this must be a real hoot!"

This was NOT how I expected a proper lady to react to all of his weirdness.


I waited in the kitchen starting at five. I only had to wait about ten minutes before I heard the garage door to the kitchen open. Mom came in wearing a big smile. When she saw my face, her smile faded slightly and her eyebrows went up. "What's up, Ron Jon? You look like your underwear might be a little tight. Is everything okay?"

I went over and hugged and kissed her like I had been doing since the games had begun. I tongued her mouth and groped her boobs and her ass. She jumped a little when I ran my fingers across her panty-covered pussy through her skirt, but she shivered and returned my kiss with a good deal of passion of her own. She pulled away after a minute and smiled and whispered, "Are you sure this is okay? Has Nancy gone somewhere?"

I smiled thinly down at her and said simply, "She knows." Then I reached down to help pull the tails of her blouse out of her skirt to begin the process of her stripping. She stopped me for a moment.

She asked, still whispering, "Are you sure she won't be offended at my running around in the nude? Won't she be embarrassed?"

I smiled and said, "If you went out there with clothes on right now, SHE would be the one who's embarrassed. You see, she's already naked." Hearing that, Cheryl quickly stripped and retrieved her own ribbon and token. I told her that we had tried only to reveal the Dom-sub game aspects as it had affected the teens, but small gaffes and her own keen powers of observation had given Mrs. Kostas clues that it extended to our parents as well. I let Cheryl know that I had waited for her and Master Frank to get home to let them decide about just how much to reveal about the big picture, especially the part about the incestuous sex and the fantasy life of the adults.

I grinned at her and said, "Oh, and before I forget. I need to tell you about the new dynamic to the family situation here." Cheryl looked at me curiously.

I told her, "In front of her mother and my sisters a little while ago, I asked Adele to marry me ... and she accepted."

Cheryl ... Mom squealed with delight and hugged me. Forgetting the game rules in her excitement, she said, "Oh, Ron Jon, I am so happy for you; and for Adele, too!" She kissed me on the cheek like a mother and hugged me like one as well. I simply enjoyed my mother's excitement for me for a few minutes without listening to any guff from the demon.

Finally, wiping her tears of joy from her eyes and getting a drink from the fridge, Cheryl followed me out to join the others, along with the newly naked Nancy Kostas, by the pool.

Mrs. Kostas had been in a mild state of blush ever since she had stripped naked in front of her daughter, her daughter's fiancé, and his sisters. She had continued to try to maintain minimal cover for herself somewhat by the way she sat, but her discomfort was slipping away slowly. When Cheryl came out with me, everyone could see that Mrs. Kostas was almost to the point of actually being comfortable.

Cheryl broke into a little trot when she caught sight of Adele. They hugged and Cheryl gave a squeal and offered her the congratulations that a loving future mother-in-law is expected to give. This was authentic, though, without a bit of put-on. I could see that Mom was delighted.

Cheryl then walked directly up to Mrs. Kostas and leaned down to kiss her on the cheek. With a smile, she asked, "How long have you been sitting like that?"

Mrs. Kostas smiled weakly up at Cheryl and said, "Oh, for about twenty minutes."

Cheryl smiled and chuckled. She said, "Come on. Let's go to the cottage and leave these young folks to fend for themselves while you and I talk." She looked at me and said, meaningfully, "That is, if it's okay with you, Master Ron." The look on Mrs. Kostas' face when my mother referred to her son as 'Master' was priceless. I grinned and nodded my assent.

Cheryl grinned and winked at me. She held out a hand to Mrs. Kostas, who took it and stood up without looking at any of our faces. She was back to blushing now, knowing that we all had clear visibility of every aspect of her lovely naked body, including the well-trimmed triangle of her bush pointing to her pussy. Nevertheless, she followed Cheryl back along the flagstones to the cottage. They entered and closed the door behind them.

I breathed a sigh of relief and looked at my slaves. "I think that went well, don't you, My Lovely Slaves?" They all broke into laughter and Kelly reached for the hem of my shirt. Penny and Adele all got into the act and soon I was as naked as they were.

Dad evidently had come home and gone upstairs to change while Mom and I had been coming out to talk to Mrs. Kostas. He eventually came out in shorts, a t-shirt, and flip-flops. When he saw us with our game faces on and our clothes off, he stopped short and raised an eyebrow. "Where are Cheryl and Nancy?" he asked.

I answered, "They just went into the cottage about three minutes ago. Mrs. Kostas ... somehow..." I looked with a faux frown at Adele, who put on a 'who-me' look, "got an idea of what was going on around here. She would not be stonewalled and we told her our part of it. We left out the intimate parts concerning you and Mom ... uh, Cheryl. She's in there with Mrs. Kostas right now, probably letting her in on the rest of the story."

He took a deep breath and nodded. He said, "Well, I guess I had better get back to the house and wait for how this is going to turn out from this point on." He turned away to do just that.

"Oh, Master FRAAAA-aank!" Cheryl sang out from the doorway of the cottage. He sighed and turned. At least he put his game face on before he answered.

"Yes? What is it?" he asked with all the haughtiness he could muster.

Cheryl grinned at him and said, "This slave needs to have you fill in the blanks on some details of the story about how our ... situation came about. Nancy also probably needs to hear YOU describe the rules of the house since you are..." now I had to laugh as I heard her go into the overly dramatic, sultry, and overemphasized tone, "MAS-ter of the House."

He looked at her and said simply, "You know, you are going to pay for your disrespect, don't you?"

She laughed and said, "But of course, Master Frank. A slave should expect nothing else from her master." He just shook his head and started toward the cottage.

I stopped him as I said, "Oh, Master Frank. I'd like to introduce you to your now-official future daughter-in-law. She accepted my proposal of marriage just a little while ago."

Dad stopped and looked at me, at first in shock. He smiled then with sheer joy and shook my hand. He reached out to hug Adele platonically, despite her nudity, and said with a huge chuckle, "I kind of figured this was coming. Honey, I am so glad for you both." Adele beamed as she returned his hug and thanked him for his support and his love.

As Dad resumed his trek to the cottage, I laughed and reached out for Adele, who slipped into my lap as I sat down. Looking at my watch, I realized that no one had thought about supper and it looked like Master Frank and Cheryl were going to be a while in explaining the strange situation surrounding the lifestyle at Chez Campo to Mrs. Kostas. It was up to us then.

I smiled evilly at Penny and she took on a nervous demeanor. "Master Ron, what do you have on your mind that makes you want to look at me that way?"

I said simply, "Pizza time! Penny on two ... Blue 21, Blue 21 ... HUT, HUT!"

Kelly gently slapped Penny's thigh and laughed. "Girl, it looks like it's your night to tip the delivery guy!" Kelly looked at me and asked, "Master Ron, when they finish in the cottage, and then later on, do you think we might have anything worth capturing on video?"

I shrugged and said, "I don't know right now, but it pays to be ready at all times when the game is on. Go ahead and get it. I have a memory card that I already dumped to DVD on the video shelf by the television, so it's empty. Use that one and check the battery."

That evening, Penny joined the I-blew-Carter-Finley club and we all laughed afterwards as Carter left with a big smile on his face. We had the pizzas on the table in the kitchen when our parents came in the back way, leading a somewhat less embarrassed, but still beautifully naked Nancy Kostas. We made a place for her at the table, put towels down all around, and enjoyed supper with almost the natural ease of a normal, clothed family that was not involved with incest and other forms of sex on a whim.

Once we had begun eating, it must have hit Dad. He asked about the pizza delivery guy and we all applauded as Penny stood up and gave a bow. Mrs. Kostas looked confused. I looked at Kelly and ordered her to explain, since Carter was in her class at school and she had been the first family member to tip him in that oh-so-special way. She was able to explain it all without blushing, bless her heart. It appeared now almost to be a point of pride with her. When she finished telling the story, all Mrs. Kostas could say was, "Oh, my!" I could see the hint of a smile on her face, though.

We retired to the family room and a very naked Adele sat on my lap and looked directly at her mother. Nancy looked back for a second or two and grinned with a resigned shake of her head. Cheryl sat on Dad's lap and my sisters sat on the floor at my feet.

No one said anything for almost thirty seconds as we all just looked around and marveled at this strange tableau. Finally, Dad broke the silence. "Well, you all should know that Cheryl and I have revealed the whole story of our unusual situation and lifestyle choice to Nancy here. Nancy, would you like to tell the rest of us what you have decided?"

Mrs. Kostas looked at the floor for a second or two before looking up and answering. "I've decided that Adele and I would still like to remain here for a while. I don't know how long that might be. I will need to find a job now so that I can support my daughter and myself. After all, I can't allow you folks to feed us and house us without my being able to pay our way." Cheryl and Master Frank tried to say that it was nothing, but she was insistent. Then she continued.

"As for the game, as you call it. As you can see, I have sort of acquiesced to the household clothing standard. You father has given me some time to think about whether I want to join in the rest of it or not." Now she smiled in embarrassment and looked down. She took on that full-body blush that I find so lovely and exciting. My body reacted to this.

"Ooh!" Adele let out, as my cock poked her lovely naked ass. "Master Ron, are you getting turned on thinking that my mother might join in the game?" The others snickered at this. I lifted my right hand and squeezed her right nipple hard, bringing a gasp of pain and pleasure from her.

"It is unbecoming of a slave to make fun of her master in public. I will just have to discipline you for that." I said in my most arrogant 'Master Ron' voice.

Adele smiled and asked, "Wouldn't we need to call Clete and Toby over to assist in this ... discipline ... I mean to ensure that it is sufficiently memorable for this slave? After all, a slave should be sure and remember next time; right?" She was now blatantly rubbing her tits against my chest and she had moved her thighs apart sufficiently for me to smell the odor of her aroused pussy.

I chuckled and said, "Oh, it will be memorable. You can count on that, Oh-Slut-of-Sluts!"

Mrs. Kostas was a little taken aback by the blatancy of the erotic interchange and the sexual arousal evident in her daughter and me, and in front of all the others at that. She had stopped talking and was having trouble starting again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.