Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

The Campo clan moved down the tile floors of the retirement center with the sounds of clacking made by Mom's and my sisters' high heels. The place was very clean and appeared to be well-run and the staff seemed to be friendly and attentive to the wide range of needs from the retirees who lived here in a range of conditions from independent living all the way up to those bedbound retirees needing full assistance.

As we rounded the corner into the D-wing I noticed that it seemed to have higher quality housing ... the sound diminished, indicating better insulation and more solid construction to offer a feel of better privacy ... Mom stopped us in the hallway. She looked slightly uncomfortable and had a slight blush as she began to talk to us.

"I have arranged with a very special man in my life to let you all come and meet him finally." She looked at Dad and placed a hand on his cheek. She said, "I love this man dearly, but it is not the same kind of love that I have for my husband or my children. When you meet him, I believe that you will understand."

With that, she turned and knocked lightly on a door off to the left before pushing it open enough to stick her head in. She pulled her head back out with a smile and preceded the rest of us into the room. I noticed a brass-engraved plate at eye level on the door with the room number and a name, 9D--R. Caulfield.

Inside, we all saw Mom go over to the bed that dominated the room. It was surrounded by all types of health-care-related devices and paraphernalia. Lying in the bed was a frail gentleman in his eighties who looked to have been very tall in his youth. He probably had been very vigorous as well. Now he was just a husk of a man, being kept alive by the miracles of modern medicine. He had an oxygen tube at his nose and he wheezed softly as he breathed.

Across his lap was a keyboard on a special support that placed it at just the right for his hands. Unlike the arthritic hands of some old people I had seen, his hands and fingers seemed to be the healthiest part of him that I could see.

A computer monitor was suspended at head height to the side of his bed. Its stand could be swung into place in front of him easily.

Mom was whispering to the older gentleman when I came in. His eyes had evidently been closed. They now opened and gazed up at Mom with a look of pure love and adoration. Mom looked back at Dad and then the rest of us and said softly, "Richard, this is my family. Frank, all of you, this is Mr. Richard H. Caulfield."

Richard! Room 9D! It hit me! This is the 9Dick of the sexting and the erotic emails!

Mom explained to Dad and the rest of us how she had come to know Mr. Caulfield. His family, which had a lineage in America all the way back to the Colonial era, was all dead now. When he had first come to the retirement center two years ago, Mom had just started out with her volunteer work here.

Since he had no one to visit him from his now-deceased family, Mom had sort of adopted him. They became favorites of each other when she had volunteered to read to him regularly. At first, it had been news items and short fiction stories. Then, one day, Mr. Caulfield had asked her to read an interesting story he had printed off from one of his favorite internet sites. It was a very sexually explicit and erotic story.

Mom had been embarrassed and hesitant at first, but he had been so insistent and pleading that she had finally acquiesced. This began to be a regular occurrence and Mom found herself really getting into these stories about erotic fantasies as she read stories by some of his favorite American and British erotic authors, especially stories related to domination and submission.

Mr. Caulfield would tease her about possibly letting herself go sometime and trying out some of the outrageous fictional things they read and laughed about for real in her own life. She would just blush and remind him that she was a very happily-married monogamous woman with a wonderful husband and family whom she loved deeply, as well as a nice job and good social standing in the community. She was not about to endanger any of those things by doing some of the silly things these stories suggested. But she could not help but get aroused and curious about some of the sexier things she was reading to him.

He finally got her to agree to an electronic flirting arrangement that allowed him and her to have a virtual affair, keeping it strictly within the realm of the electronic world of the internet, phone texts, and email. She had agreed and it had taken off from there. They had both laughed about the outrageous things they would say to each other electronically each week when they would get together for real to read together.

Mom said that Mr. Caulfield kept trying repeatedly to get her to try some of the outrageous activities they 'sexted' about, but she had remained adamant about being faithful to her family and husband. They had agreed that they must keep the electronic game absolutely secret so that they would not endanger Mom's relationship with her husband and community, and Mr. Caulfield would not scandalize the staff and other residents at the retirement center. Before coming over tonight, Mom had asked Mr. Caulfield's permission to break their mutual vow of secrecy to allow her to reveal the details to her family; and he had agreed.

She admitted to us that, as she had begun to get deeper into the fantasy world of the stories and the electronic game with Mr. Caulfield, she had been sorely tempted ... but only to the point of considering them ... to do some of the things depicted in those stories; but only with her husband at some time when she could finally work up the nerve to ask him. But she had simply been too embarrassed by all of it so far even to bring it up with Frank until the events of this week had finally exploded in the midst of our family. Now the electronic relationship was all out in the open.

"This dirty old guy even tried to get me to flash him when I would come in to read to him on Thursday nights, but I refused all of his entreaties." She smiled over at Mr. Caulfield. Then she said, "Until tonight.

"Tonight, I have decided that, in conjunction with introducing my family to my electronic imaginary lover, I am going to fulfill one of his fantasies, with Master Frank's permission. I want to show him what a naked slave girl looks like." She looked at Dad with an inquiring expression.

Dad smiled at Mr. Caulfield and said, "Sir, you are about to witness one of the most beautiful sights on this earth; heavenly, gorgeous, naked slave girls." Then he looked at Mom and my sisters and said, "Get to it, you cunts. I want those clothes off. NOW!"

I turned around and clicked the privacy bolt to Mr. Caulfield's room while Mom and my sisters got naked in a hurry. They moved close together once they were all naked, and held each other in a sort of three-way group hug.

Mr. Caulfield's eyes widened and he smiled with delight. He could only talk softly. He said, "Cheryl, you and your lovely daughters are every bit as beautiful as I ever imagined. Thank you for making an old man's imagination come to life." With that, he sighed, and we saw that he was tiring already.

Mom and the girls each gave him a kiss on the cheek. Penny even reached in to grab one of his old hands and move it to her left breast with a smile on her face. He grinned and sighed heavily. Then he dropped his hand and whispered, "Thank you, my beautiful young slave. You are indeed exquisite."

When Mom and the girls were dressed, she gave him a kiss on his forehead. Dad and I shook his hand before we wished him well and left his room and the building.

We eventually learned that Mr. Caulfield passed away peacefully in his sleep three weeks later with a contented smile on his face.


On Friday morning, following the presentation of two of the longest and most boring speeches I had ever heard, the handing out of high school diplomas began in its monotonous majesty. Finally, after three hours of this blather, we all threw our mortar-board hats in the air and cheered. There followed many hugs and lots of pictures.

Connie, Adele, Clete, and I met up and wound our way over to the stands to join our respective families. Mom and Dad, along with Kelly and Penny, all gave me hugs and offered their congratulations. Dad and I shared a sly smile. We had both agreed that Mom, Kelly, and Penny should be ordered to attend the ceremony today with no bras or underwear. Mom and the girls looked remarkably normal, despite having their privates exposed to the fresh air beneath their skirts. But I could tell that this whole approach to dressing in slut fashion for public events had all three of them riding a slight buzz.

If they had not been caught up in the excitement of the graduation of their own children, then several families near ours may have become slightly uncomfortable at the firm full-body hugs and soulful lip locks that my mother and sisters gave me right out in the open as we enjoyed the thrill of the moment. I know that a couple of the moms and dads nearby actually did frown in our direction upon seeing the unusually deep intimacy that we displayed right there in public. I had to chuckle when the mom of one of my classmates, who was pretty hot-looking for her age, actually smiled and gave me a slow, wicked wink.

I saw Adele bringing over her mother, Nancy Kostas. Mrs. Kostas was still a beauty, who looked to be in her late thirties or early forties, with shiny, shoulder-length dark blonde hair and a figure that she evidently still worked at, keeping very well within the bounds of attractive proportion. She maintained a quiet demeanor and had a very tired look to her eyes. Several times, though, she gave off a genuinely wonderful smile for her daughter as she looked at her with obvious pride.

Adele introduced my family to her mom, ensuring that she mentioned her special friendship with my sisters. Her mom gave polite smiles to Kelly and Penny before giving me a piercing look and a slight smile that gave me the feeling there was an unspoken, "Uh-HUH," there behind her eyes. I could not help but believe that this woman had a pret ... ty good idea of just who the good friend in our family was with whom her daughter had been spending so much time. Of course, the adoring looks and the ongoing hand squeezes I had been giving her daughter just might have been dead giveaways.

I noticed that her father, whose name I knew to be George, was not present for the graduation ceremony. Neither Adele nor her mom even seemed to care to make any mention of that fact. I felt sorry for Adele with respect to her dad's not offering her the comfort of his love as a parent that she so desperately needed and wanted. I vowed that I would never alienate myself from my kids, when I finally settled down, and my future wife and I decided to have any.

Then it hit me! I was already thinking about having kids. I had only been thinking about having Adele with me for the rest of my life up to this point. I had not really given any serious thought to the formalities and the family ties and the other natural results that came with that idea. I realized at that moment that I probably needed to start thinking seriously and immediately in terms of a longer range solution to my situation.

I finally got to meet Connie's parents when she dragged them over to meet me and my family. Connie paid special attention to introducing Kelly and Penny. After all, my sisters were also the 'friends' with whom Connie had been supposedly spending all her time at our house, while she was actually fucking my friends and me.

There was an uncomfortable moment when Connie's parents and Adele's mother asked the two girls why they did not take off their graduation gowns now that the ceremony was concluded. Each of the girls gave an excuse about wanting to savor the last bit of the graduation experience for as long as possible as they looked at me with accusing expressions. I grinned to myself with the secret knowledge that I had ordered both of them not to wear anything at all under their graduation gowns today. They were entirely naked underneath.

We got home at about one. Since we had about four hours until we expected the Kostas family to be joining us, it was only natural that we should take advantage of and enjoy the new house rules.

Upon entering the kitchen from the garage, Mom actually set the tone by removing her blouse and skirt and putting them on hangers just inside the laundry room, leaving her naked except for her shoes and thigh-high hose. Dad and I had decided that we would allow the ladies to forego the wearing of their 'collars' for special occasions like the graduation.

Penny and Kelly put their purses down and stripped right there in the kitchen as well, draping their clothing across their arms. "I'd like to hang up my stuff in my closet upstairs and then come down and just have some fruit for lunch," said Kelly. "After all, we will be having steak and salmon tonight, along with the other stuff for the cookout. And there is no telling what goodies Mrs. Kostas will be bringing."

Penny grinned in my direction and said, "The only 'goodie' that Master Ron is interested in her bringing with her is Adele." We all chuckled at that, and Dad gave me a good-natured punch on the shoulder as I nodded and smiled.

Dad looked at his lovely naked wife and daughters, the slaves of the household, and asked, "Are you ladies adjusting to the new house rules okay? I must admit it looked as if there was a delightful flush on some faces and a more than usual amount of squirming in the bleachers today. Was the no-underwear order exciting to you?"

Kelly snickered and said, "It was sort of mildly exciting when we left the house. I even got used to the feeling, like I have during the past couple of weeks when we did it for Master Ron. It got a bit more exciting, though, Master Frank, when you had us all sit in the tenth row, making us clearly visible to those passing in front of the bleachers on the lower levels.

"But if I may humbly offer just a minor suggestion to the Master of the House? I don't want to anger him by being presumptuous." Kelly tried to look down demurely, but the humor in her eyes spoiled that effect. If Master Frank noticed, he chose to let it pass as he simply nodded, indicating that she should go on.

"You probably could have made it even more exciting if you had invoked the six-inch rule as well." Penny guffawed at her sister's comment and even Mom snickered as the imagery passed through her imagination. The girls were still laughing to each other as they ran naked up the stairs to put their clothes and purses away.

Master Frank looked at me and said, "Make a note of that for future reference, Master Ron. These sluts are simply begging to be exposed and humiliated. I think we should probably push it to the point of possibly an eight-inch or twelve-inch rule. What do you think?"

Mom ... Cheryl's eyes widened a bit, and she rushed over to Master Frank and said, "Please, Master Frank, you know that we will follow your orders, but I would hate for anyone in the community to think badly of YOU. Especially for consorting with such wanton sluts as would be seen with you in the case of anything more blatant than a six-inch rule."

Master Frank laughed softly and swept her into a huge hug and passionate kiss. He then looked at me and asked, "Young Master Ron, have you ever seen a more beautiful slave in all of your life than this one?"

I had not survived to within a couple of months of my eighteenth birthday by being entirely brain dead. I said, "Oh, she is a very fine example of slave flesh, along with her daughters. But I'm afraid I must defer in favor of a slave who is absent right now, but who should be along in about four hours from now."

My sisters had returned to the kitchen and we were all trying to get drinks and something to eat with a lot of groping and giggling going on. I took a brief break in the melee and went to my room and changed to shorts with boxers and a t-shirt. Master Frank had changed to similarly comfortable lounging clothes by the time I had made it back downstairs.

We were all sitting down to eat lunch when Master Frank asked, "Ladies, be honest with me for a few minutes; how are the new house rules feeling to you? Are you still enjoying the conditions that you all begged me to implement?"

Cheryl got a wistful smile and said, "Master Frank, I think that you might be worrying too much about us. While it thrills my heart that you seek to protect us as well as enjoy us, I believe that the other slaves and I are quite comfortable so far." She looked inquiringly back and forth between my sisters, who sat to my left and right. Kelly leaned forward and raised her eyebrows at Penny. Penny sighed and finished the bite of pear that she was chewing before speaking.

"Well ... Master Frank, I think I can speak for Kelly when I say that we really like the feeling of freedom that being able to walk around in the nude allows us. And the fact that we can bring our boyfriends over here for sex in our own bedrooms and by the pool without your grounding us until we are fifty is just really neat. I do have one thing that I would like to ask you about. I hope it doesn't make you angry. It's just something I don't understand."

Master Frank furrowed his brow in an inquisitive look. "What is it, Baby?"

Penny shifted once in her chair and said, "I ... I don't understand why we can't have our boyfriends stay the night and sleep over. I mean, I have really enjoyed having sex with Toby, but I've never..." finger quotes, "slept with him. I would really like to experience the joy of waking up in a man's arms in the morning after having been so intimate with him, especially my Toby." Mom's eyes widened at hearing the last two words, 'My Toby.' "I'm sorry if that seems argumentative. I don't mean it to be. I just don't get it."

Cheryl jumped in and reached out a hand to place it on Master Frank's forearm as she said, "If I may interject, Master Frank." He nodded and she continued. "Penny, Honey, the way we are choosing to live right now is very far from what typical people would call 'normal.' Three hundred years ago, the three of us might have even been facing witch trials and the stake. Just fifty years ago, we might have been brought up on all sorts of charges and been split up as a family. It is not so bad today, but we have to be realistic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.